Blurred Truths (8)

Celebrity
"Who was it?" One of the staffs asked as soon as everyone had settle down in the wardrobe room.
 
 
 
"Who was it? Who saved you?"
 
 
 
"That doesn't matter right now." Dongwoo spoke on a serious note.
 
 
 
"He will say something about it when he can, and he will say something about it when he knows it's the right time. For now, just check on him."
 
 
 
"They had it going, they are already searching for the suspect."
 
 
 
"Sunggyu, what did he look like?"
 
 
 
"No calls from the media, still?"
 
 
 
The staffs were murmuring all over the room, and it all appeared blurry to Sunggyu. The sounds he was hearing were fading, and he feels himself slowly drifting off as his vision started to pull off again.
 
 
And finally, the moment came, Sunggyu fell on one of the staff's arms.
 
 
 
"S-Sunggyu?! Sunggyu-ssi?!"
 
 
 
"This is not the right time for this.." Dongwoo said as he peeked outside the room. Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong weren't there yet, and Woohyun was nowhere to be found. He felt relieved to know that no one was there when Sunggyu had already his breakdown, but at the same time he was nervous on where the members had went.
 
 
 
"I'm going to check on the others. Make sure he wakes up soon. I think he needs some rest."
 
 
 
Dongwoo walked out the room and headed outside where the others were playing.
 
At his first glance, he saw the guy who had a gummy smile running all over the place. Hoya, still drinking off Sungyeol's coffee, and Sungjong sitting at a distance, looking pissed. Myungsoo was beside Hoya, and Woohyun was lying down on the grass.
 
After Hoya had finished sipping Sungyeol's coffee, Myungsoo lounged right beside him. He scanned him with his eyes before asking him a question.
 
 
 
"Hyung." Myungsoo called out.
 
 
 
"Eung?"
 
 
 
"I saw your eyes following Woohyun hyung before you shoot. What's up?"
 
 
 
"It's nothing, really. I just don't like the way he stares at Dongwoo hyung."
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo's forehead creased.
 
 
 
"What? What do you mean hyung?"
 
 
 
Hoya smiled at him and poked his forehead.
 
 
 
"Nothing. It's nothing."
 
 
 
Sungyeol watched the two as they both smiled awkwardly at each other. This made him feel a little hot inside, so he pretended to run on them by accident.
 
 
 
"AISH LEE SUNGYEOL!" Hoya pushed him away with Myungsoo having the same annoyed expression on his face.
 
 
 
"Sorry.. I lost my balance." He turned to Myungsoo and dusted his clothes. "Myungsoo, are you okay?"
 
 
 
Hoya scoffed at Sungyeol's super concern face on Myungsoo.
 
 
 
"Yah.." Hoya whispered to his ear.
 
 
 
"If you're going to act that way, he'll find out soon."
 
 
 
Sungyeol's eyes widened and look at Hoya. His hands froze and his full attention were on him.
 
 
 
"You're too obvious." Hoya whispered softer, and smirked at him. He stood up and headed to the venue's entrance.
 
 
There he met eyes with Dongwoo, who was watching them silently all this time.
 
 
 
"O-Oh hyung. You surprised me. What are you doing here?"
 
 
 
Dongwoo smiled brightly at Hoya.
 
 
 
"Just because. It's so fun to watch you all together." He laughed.
 
 
 
Hoya found this suspicious.
 
 
 
"But you usually join in. Why didn't you today?"
 
 
 
"I just wanted to watch."
 
 
 
Hoya looked at him closely then looked back. On the other hand, Dongwoo caught Hoya looking at Woohyun. And Woohyun was looking back at them.
 
 
 
"Okay then. If that's what it is. I'll be inside, hyung."
 
 
 
Hoya waved goodbye and went inside. Dongwoo took a deep breath and sighed heavily.
 
 
"This is harder than I thought.."
 
 
 
 
 
---
 
 
 
"Sunggyu's awake."  One of the staffs said as she saw Sunggyu's small eyes open up weakly.
 
 
 
"Are you feeling better?" A nurse disguised as a staff asked.
 
 
 
Sunggyu had no strength to utter a word so he nodded his head to answer.
 
 
 
"I'm glad you're fine." The manager spoke out. "Does your head still hurt?"
 
 
 
Sunggyu felt his wound with his fingers as he felt the tingly feeling and sooner brought him a feeling of pain. He was glad that he wasn't bleeding anymore, but it seems like nothing has changed at all. He still feels awful.
 
 
 
"He needs to visit the hospital soon. His blood pressure is a little low." The nurse told the staff.
 
 
 
"He can't be caught though. Especially by the members."
 
 
 
"Sunggyu, can't you just give it up? Can't you just let the members know?" A staff whispered to his ear.
 
 
 
"No.." Sunggyu whispered faintly.
 
 
 
"I will let them know about Woohyun soon..." Sunggyu took a deep breath and swallowed before speaking again. "But I won't tell them about me. I'll be fine. I don't want them worrying, especially Sungjong."
 
 
 
 
"But don't you think Sungjong would get angry at you when he finds out?"
 
 
 
Sunggyu closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh. He knew the outcome of everything he was doing. But he just didn't want anyone to know.
 
 
 
"We just need to be.. careful."
 
 
 
"Okay, fine. I respect your decision. If that's what makes you feel better, then we'll go with it." The staff tucked in Sunggyu amd was about to walk away, when Sunggyu grabbed her wrist.
 
 
 
"I'm not comfortable, or okay, unless you capture that bastrd. Make sure he doesn't get away. From there, I can settle and handle myself."
 
 
 
The staff looked at Sunggyu with a hint of pity, and just nodded at Sunggyu's words.
 
 
 
"I understand. Now go rest, sooner the members will be finding for you."
 
 
 
Sunggyu closed his eyes and let go of the staff's hand.
 
 
 
"He loves him." She told another staff who was beside her.
 
 
 
"Excuse me, what?"
 
 
 
"Nothing." She then chuckled and left the room.
 
 
 
 
 
---
 
 
 
After some hours, the members were gathered back to the room where they were supposed to wait. 
 
 
 
"Where's Sunggyu?" Woohyun asked a staff.
 
 
 
She just shrugged her shoulders and walked away.
 
 
 
Woohyun went to a makeup artist and asked the same question.
 
 
 
"Where's Sunggyu? Have you seen him?" 
 
 
 
The makeup artist pretended that she didn't hear it at first, but sooner she turned her head to Woohyun.
 
 
 
"Oh Woohyun. I didn't notice you there. Did you say something?"
 
 
 
Woohyun let out a deep sigh.
 
 
 
"I was wondering if you knew where Sunggyu was."
 
 
 
"Oh sorry, I don't. Wasn't he with you guys?"
 
 
 
Woohyun clenched his fists for he knew something was fishy. His eyes rapidly looked around, trying to find the familiar figure.
 
 
 
"He's in the wardobe room." Their manager called out, putting down some coffee on the table. On the other hand, the makeup artist looked at the managed with some flaming eyes, and Woohyun did not fail to notice this.
 
 
 
He rushed to the wardobe room and opened the door.
 
 
 
Everything was dark, and the room was cold. The lights were out, the curtains were closed, and everything was quiet. 
 
He closed the door behind him and tried to find Sunggyu.
 
 
He then realized he was in front of him, lying down the couch, blankets covered all over, pillows at level for his comfort, and some hot packs on his cheek. He walked closer towards him, afraid that he might wake him up.
 
 
 
"Is he okay?" Woohyun asked in his head.
 
 
 
He sat down slowly and gently beside him, shifting his full attention to the other.
 
 
 
"S-Sung-"
 
 
 
He reached out his hand slowly, his fingers approaching his cheeks. When he felt them touch, he felt cold, yet, it felt satisfying to Woohyun. To be able to touch him again, even this small, was saving his life from his misery.
 
He felt himself tear up, realizing how much he had hurt him. He remembered Sunggyu's hurt expression whenever he was around. He remembered Sunggyu's words, when he first met Jisae.
 
 
 
 
"What did I do to you?" Woohyun sobbed softly. His tears began to run down, and his voice was turning high pitch. He was trying his best not to cry, but he couldn't help it. He tried to stop himself from sobbing, but it always found a way to escape his lips.
 
 
 
 
He finally placed his hand on Sunggyu's cheek, admiring him as he sleeps. He couldn't help but feel bad towards him, for the things he had done, for the words he had said.
 
 
Unable to contain his grief, Woohyun finally withdrew his hand from his cheek, leaned his back on the couch, then folded his legs. He let out a deep sigh and buried his face on his knees. From there, he couldn't stop his tears from pouring out, neither can his sobs, every now and then, silent cries escapes him, but not for long.
 
Woohyun felt something warmㅡperhaps it was an arm, and sooner realized that it was Sunggyu who had embraced him from behind.
 
 
Sunggyu's arm was across Woohyun's chest, embracing him tightly that he ever could, as Woohyun continued to cryㅡbut a little louder this time. Both were feeling strong and mixed emotions, both had long for this.
 
 
 
"S-Sunggyu..." Woohyun mumbled in between sobs.
 
 
 
 
"Shhh-hhhh..." Sunggyu hushed in a faint tone, with all his breath he can give out despite short-winded breathing.
 
 
 
 
Woohyun cried more.
 
 
 
 
"I'm s-sorry.. For everything.. I really am." Woohyun's crooked voice made Sunggyu's heart break, he couldn't bear to see a dongsaeng of his, or someone he loves, indeed, cry and sob so much like this. Especially when he's in front of him, no more, no less. No distractions, but just the two of them finally alone in a calm room.
 
 
 
Sunggyu grabbed Woohyun's hand and held it tightly.
 
 
 
"It's okay. I've forgotten it already. You don't have to worry."
 
 
 
Woohyun clenched his fists as he felt a little angry on his words. 'Forgotten', he says? No. He knew he was concealing every inch of his pain again just to make him feel better.
 
 
 
"It's not okay, Sunggyu. It's not. You were hurt, I hurted you-"
 
 
 
"I'm fine. I got over it already-"
 
 
 
"DON'T SAY THAT!"
 
 
 
Silence came across the room, as Woohyun's heavy pants slowly fainted within it. Sunggyu had no choice but to stay quiet, he didn't want anyone to worry about them again, especially in his condition, maybe out of the blue it might just slip out in someone's tongue.
 
 
 
"Fine. Then let's settle this."
 
 
 
Sunggyu buried his face on Woohyun's nape and whispered closely to his ear, his dry lips barely touching the edge of him, making Woohyun shiver a little.
 
 
 
"I forgive you."
 
 
 
Woohyun closed his eyes and felt relieved. Finally, just finally. But a part of him knew, it won't go that way, that easy. He expectantly knew there was somethingㅡsomething that he needed to face. Something that would make him pay.
 
 
 
 
"But please,"
 
 
 
 
Woohyun took a deep breath and was willing to take anything Sunggyu would say.
 
 
 
 
"Let me love you."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"One more time."
 
 
 
 
 
-
 
Hey guys. I am SO sorry I haven't updated, really, everything in my life is a mess (not to mention wh has his solo and made me explode a thousand times), and I am also sorry for not updating my other fic, "It's you", it's just because I somehow lost the idea and inspiration (lol) to write it. A lot of ideas had been running through my head, and I'd like to start them, but I can't do them at the same time haha, and somehow it's the reason why I lost ideas on how to portray my story in the other fic. But nevertheless, I will continue it, just waiting for the feels to let me continue, or any idea. 
 
 
Anyways, what do you think? Comment down below 😉😉
 
Woogyu finally back together (?)