Regrets and Surprises (4)

Celebrity

I'm not sure if I should mark it with rated M, but if you think so, please comment down. Ha ha ha

 

--

 

After Woohyun have heard everything from his dongsaengs, he decided to shut himself up to not carelessly say anything that may worsen the situation he had put himself into. He doesn't know what would happen once they return to their dorm. Or what would his and Sunggyu's friendship would turn into.

 

Friendship?

 

It's an odd thing to say. Woohyun is completely clueless about this. Were things still the same all this time?

 

It was already midnight, and Woohyun was still wide awake. The others have gone to dreamland completely, but two rooms remained cold and empty.

 

Dongwoo and Sunggyu's room.

 

Woohyun couldn't help himself but think where they were, what was taking them so long, were they together, are they together right now, what are they doing, and when are they coming home. He was somehow disturbed at the thought that they might be together.

 

But Woohyun worried something more than thinking of where they are right now.

 

What could possibly happen once Sunggyu arrives? After taking in the knowledge that the eldest himself wanted to make things up with him, how the heck was he going to make things up with him when he himself just lost the chance he wanted to come?

 

The chance he wanted to come.

 

Yes, he wanted Sunggyu to forgive him. He felt so guilty for everything he did. Especially what he did earlier, when he told him all sorts of mean things, and at the same time, Sunggyu was willing to fix things with him.

 

"I'm such and idiot!" Woohyun grunted as he banged his head on his pillow. He was frustrated as hell, he wanted everything to be over. He didn't want to suffer anymore.

 

When he began to cool down, he started to sink down into his thoughts again.

 

Where was Sunggyu? Did he have a night schedule? Or maybe he's out with Dongwoo? Maybe he's having fun with Dongwoo? What are they doing right now? Since Sunggyu might be sad, is his head resting on Dongwoo's lap? Is he crying on Dongwoo's shoulder? Is he hugging Dongwoo tightly while he sobs on his chest?

 

Woohyun jumped out his bed and messed his hair angrily. He couldn't take the thoughts anymore. He felt angry.

 

Angry? Was he really angry? Or was he just jealous all this time?

 

As soon as Woohyun realized this thought, his knees weakened and he fell hardly on his bed. What was wrong with him? What does he really want? He just wanted Sunggyu to forgive him, but why is he jealous now with just some uncertain thoughts of Dongwoo and Sunggyu being together?

 

"You just need to sleep." His inner conscience started talking to himself.

 

Or maybe he's just crazy that he's talking to himself.

 

Since Woohyun felt really heavy and pulled down, he decided to take a cold shower to cool himself off. It might help, and it might help him drive the thoughts away. And besides, he looked awful and disastrous. It looks like he just finished doing something in bed. 

 

He took his towel and bedroom slippers. He walked towards his door, then swinged it open.

 

Just as the moment occured, the front door beeped open.

 

Woohyun watched a figure carrying another one on his back. Since it was too dark, Woohyun couldn't see their faces. But if possible, this is the first time Sunggyu got drunk.

 

But if Sunggyu did get drunk..

 

Woohyun started to panic at the thought. He felt beads of cold sweat form on the side of his forehead. His hands started to get cold and numb.

The man behind the figure was laid down on the couch, and Woohyun heard a soft groan. He couldn't identify whose voice was it, and he was eager to know who was who right now.

 

Woohyun took a step forward while the man stopped moving.

 

"He's okay. You don't need to worry about him."

 

It was Sunggyu's voice.

 

He was so relieved to hear the deep and warm voice speak, but as much as he wanted to say something, Woohyun was at loss for words. He wanted to scream out that he felt so sorry, he wanted to kneel down and beg for forgiveness, he wanted to say out loud that he was worried and was missing him while he was away.

 

But he couldn't.

 

"I'm going to sleep." Sunggyu finally said, as he started walking towards his bedroom.

 

Fortunately, Sunggyu's cold tone somehow brought him back to reality. His adrenaline flowed all over his body, earning the chance to finally communicate with him again.

 

"What happened to him?" Woohyun asked, his voice somehow shaking. He wasn't sure if Sunggyu would even answer him.

 

"He's fine. Go back to sleep. It's late."

 

Woohyun's heart melted at his words, at the same time, felt a thousand swords pierce on it. He couldn't imagine it himself, because even though how much he had hurted Sunggyu, he never stopped worrying and caring for him. He never did.

 

"Are you fine?" Woohyun asked, returning his words.

 

He saw his head move a bit, but then sooner he continued walking to his room. Woohyun felt anger in him, seeing him walk away, is just something he never wanted to happen again. 

He wanted him closer. He wanted to hold his hand. He wanted to feel his warmth. He wanted him so bad.

 

He took big steps and grabbed the older's wrist.

 

"Are you okay? Are you okay too?" Woohyun asked as he gritted his teeth.

 

Sunggyu had no choice but to answer the younger's questions. "I'm fine."

 

"Sunggyu..ㅡ"

 

"Go to sleep. It's past your bedtime. You have early schedules tomorrow. You're going to be late again."

 

Woohyun tightened his grip on Sunggyu.

 

"Could you stop worrying about me? About the others? Can't you worry about yourself?!"

 

Warm tears started to swell up in Woohyun's eyes. This was it. This was his chance to explain. His chance to let him know what he feels. To apologize.

 

"You'd always worry about us, but can't you even look at yourself?! Even just for once! LOOK AT YOURSELF!"

 

The older remained quiet, as Woohyun gathered his breath to give out some words.

 

"Iㅡ"

"There's nothing to worry about me, Woohyun." Sunggyu calmly replied, trying to ease him down. "Nothing."

 

"THERE IS!" Woohyun shouted, which was obviously heard throughout the dorm.

 

"I'm fine. I'm always fine. There's nothing wrong with meㅡ"

 

"Stop it! Stop saying that! You say there's nothing wrong with you, but there is!"

 

Woohyun's eyes started to flow out warm tears as he stood silent for a few seconds, his eyes looking at Sunggyu's. He walked towards the older gently, making Sunggyu walk backwards until his back hit the wall. Woohyun enclosed Sunggyu with his arms on both sides, his eyes expressing with so much sorrow and pain.

 

"Why are you like this to me?" Woohyun whispered as he sobbed softly.

 

"Why is it that everytime I hurt you, you forgive me and take everything as your fault?"

 

Sunggyu looked at him with a blank stare, while Woohyun was looking down and was trying to catch his breath.

 

"Don't forgive me when I hurt you, Sunggyu. So I could realize how much pain I gave you. So I could beg forgiveness from you."

 

Woohyun continued to sob softly, while Sunggyu remained silent.

 

"..."

 

"I didn't say I forgive you."

 

Woohyun looked at the older's eyes again.

 

"I never said I forgive you."

 

Woohyun's heart suddenly began to sink. Didn't forgive him? Sunggyu doesn't forgive him? Sunggyu didn't forgive him yet?

 

"Go back to sleep."

 

He pushed Woohyun aside and went to his bedroom. After a few minutes, he went out and headed towards the bathroom.

  

Woohyun on the other hand, stood frozen in the living room. He didn't know what to do anymore. He couldn't understand what was happening either.

 

All he knows was that he was tired, and he was weary. He wanted to rest.

 

But no. He couldn't rest unless everything's over. He doesn't want to regret anything anymore.

 

Woohyun walked towards the bathroom in a fast pace, then quickly swinged the door open. There he saw Sunggyu, wearing a white dirty longsleeve polo shirt, where the first two buttons were left open. His black leather belt showed off his hips, and his skinny black pants shaped his thighs. His clothes were now messily placed on him, along with his brownish caramel dyed hair. Sunggyu had both if his hands placed on the sink, while he stared at himself on the mirror.

 

He heard a soft noise, and realized the shower was open. But the something caught his attention more.

 

Woohyun noticed small wounds on his hands. The next thing he saw was blood that traced from his shoulder, all the way down to his wrist. His left cheek had a small bruise, while the end of his lower lip had a small burst.

Woohyun felt concern the first time he noticed this, he felt his heart rage with his blood. His mind blurred for a moment, but as soon as his eyes laid on Sunggyu's on the mirror, he started to move towards him.

Sunggyu quickly tilted his head to Woohyun, quite shocked on his actions. He pushed Sunggyu into the shower area until he was cornered and the water falling softly on them.

 

"I'm sorry. For everything I've done." Woohyun whispered. Both of their clothes were wet from the water falling on them.

 

"I regret for everything I told you.. From yesterday at the studioㅡnoㅡfrom that very first time I hurted you." His grip tightened on the older's sleeves, he can feel himself about to cry again.

 

"I don't know what I feel towards you. I can't understand anymore." Woohyun had cut the gap between then to the point his lips touched Sunggyu's ear.

 

"Just let me do this.." He whispered softly. Sunggyu felt Woohyun's thick moist lips gently touch his ear, and it sent him cold shivers down his spine. Woohyun's voice was shakyㅡor husky, it somehow knocked out the sense out of him. Perhaps, if he would admit, it was y, but too scared too admit it. "I just want to confirm what I feel towards you."

 

Woohyun smacked his lips on Sunggyu, making him unable to avoid it. His hands traced down to his waist, as his kisses deepen on his lips.

 

Sunggyu on the other hand, felt joy and at the same time, pain strucked all over his body. He wasn't ready for any action stuffs, since his body was so sore. But it felt good, and he had never felt so good like this before. But still, he wanted to pull back as much as possible.

 

He inserted his tongue in his mouth, making the older leap for a moment. Not longer, Sunggyu couldn't help but moan in pleasure. His body started to lose control, but Woohyun held Sunggyu down by pulling down his waist as the water from the shower fell between them.

 

Nothing else could be heard except the faint sound of the water and their desperate breaths everytime their lips part. Their kisses were getting rapid every second, their hands scratching each other's backs, one after another. Their bodies felt hotter on every move they make. They felt themselves on fire, and the only thing to put it off is to do more.

 

Woohyun pushed himself on Sunggyu's chest. He felt the older's breaths as his chest heaved up and down. His hand ran to his back, then went all the way down to his soft .

 

He caressed it and squeezed it softly, as Sunggyu's nails bury on the back of Woohyun's shirt. Sunggyu couldn't stop himself from softly, for the feeling and the moment felt too good. Woohyun started to push his index finger on the place where his höle was located, but then Sunggyu suddenly pushed him away.

 

"Stop.." The older said softly.

 

Woohyun trapped the older by smacking and held his wrists hardly on the wall with his hands. He noticed a handkerchief wrapping aroumd his right hand, but he didn't care at the moment. He was too desperate. He was madly in love with Sunggyu.

 

"Stop.." Sunggyu said again. This time, he struggled with his grip, but only ended up hurting himself.

 

"Woohyun.. Stop.. Please.." Sunggyu continued to plead, unable to use his strength. Woohyun continued to kiss his neck, all the way down to his collar bones. He slid his hand under him, caressing both his front and back parts.

 

"Woohyun.." Sunggyu moaned in pain and pleasure. "S-stop.."

 

The younger continued to do what he was doing. His mind was too occupied of the feeling of pleasure.

 

As soon as Woohyun placed his hand on his inner thigh, Sunggyu had the sudden urge to scream.

 

" WOOHYUN, STOP IT!" Sunggyu shouted in a deep, angry voice.

 

In response, Woohyun suddenly withdrew from Sunggyu.

 

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU SAY YOU REGRET EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE, NOW, THIS? DON'T YOU THINK YOU'LL REGRET THIS TOO LATER ON?!"

 

Woohyun stared at him lifelessly.

 

"IF YOU WANT ME TO FORGIVE YOU, THEN GET SENSE IN YOU! IT'S NOT EASY FOR ME TO JUST LET GO OF EVERYTHING IF IT'S NOT WORTH IT."

 

Woohyun remained quiet, as Sunggyu's eyes started to fume.

 

"You think everything is a piece of cake? Well you're wrong. If you planned to mess with my feelings in the first place, then I respect that. I'm always waiting for you to come back and apologize, but if it's my fault, then I would. But it's not that way." Sunggyu breathed deeply and tried to catch his breath.

 

"It's not that way. Right? Is it my fault that I liked you? Is it my fault I fell for you? You were the one who started this! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO MADE ME DO THIS. Did I have a choice? Was it my choice to like you? You were the one who made me like this! And yet, you just threw me away."

 

He took a bottle of pills and threw it harshly on the corner of the room. "Just like that."

 

"You shatter me everytime I try to get close to you. You push me away when I help you. But then after some time, you come to me and seek for attention? And then what? If you're satisfied, you'll leave me and I'm left alone to suffer all by myself?"

 

Sunggyu huffed a big breath then wiped off the blood coming off his lower lips. He took his towel and exited the bathroom.

 

While Woohyun stood dumbfounded, all he could think of was apologizing to Sunggyu. He created another mistake. Another reason to go crazy.

He switched off the shower and went left the bathroom. As soon as he arrived on his bed, he grabbed his phone and checked if there were any notifications.

 

'1 New text message'

 

He slid up the notification and read it.

 

"Are you sleeping yet? Because I can't. Can you sing something for me?"

 

Woohyun smiled bitterly at the message. He was already tired too tired from the fight, from absorbing everything Sunggyu had said, and from feeling so bad at everything. His eyes were halfway open, and his lips were turned upside down.

 

"What do you want me to sing, noona?"

 

A few seconds later, Woohyun's phone beeped.

 

"The song you made for me. Beautiful."

 

As soon as Woohyun read the message, he pressed the telephone button and heard the other line ring.

 

---

 

The next morning, Sunggyu woke up sore from his bed. Especially from the fight last night, his body was all beaten up and injured.

 

Especially when Woohyun pushed his right wrist hardly on the wall, it felt like like it was about to explode. He literally could feel his tears rounding up that time, but luckily, it didn't.

He looked at the time and realized it was morning. Sunggyu went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. But he didn't sleep at all, for he was more disturbed of the scene that happened in the bathroom last night. He hopes he wouldn't cut his finger or burn the food while he does.

 

He was slicing vegetables when Sungjong came to the kitchen.

 

"Hyung?" The maknae called out softly.

 

Sunggyu paused from what he was doing and faced him. "What is it?"

 

"Are you okay?" The younger asked. Sunggyu noticed how weak and shaky his voice sounded.

 

 

"Come here."

 

 

Sungjong ran to Sunggyu and locked his arms on his waist. On the other hand, Sunggyu hugged the younger tightly in his arms. He felt so sorry. It was pretty obvious that their fight was heard in the whole apartment last night, and to Sunggyu, it seems like everything was repeating itself. He swore to himself that he didn't want to see him cry or make Sungjong suffer anymore, because the moment he saw him being weak and not sassy for the first time before, he felt his heart break a million times more than what he feels when he's depressed.

 

"Everything's fine, okay?" He Sungjong's soft brown hair. "I was just tired last night, and so was Woohyun. I'll talk to him later, alright?"

 

The younger nodded at his words, before letting go of his grip.

 

"You'll be late for work. Go ahead, I'll bring your breakfast later."

 

Sungjong nodded again, making Sunggyu smile a bit. Then he left and disappeared in Sunggyu's sight.

 

 

----

 

Sunggyu was walking his way to the company. Every step he took, he was reflecting of what he had done.

 

"He didn't deserved to be scolded that way, right?"

 

He took a deep breath.

 

"I should have been more considerative. I should have been careful."

 

His grip tightened on the lunchbox he was holding. He felt anger towards himself.

 

"He wanted to make things up with me. Now I have to make things up with him."

 

He closed his eyes and shook his head.

 

 "I must have been too harsh on him. I still should have kept those words inside me."

 

Sunggyu finally arrived, a distance away from the entrance. Somehow, he felt great to know that sooner, he'll clear things up with Woohyun. But at the same time, he was nervous. He was scared that he might fail in doing so. He was ready to let go of anything Woohyun had done. He felt sorry too. But he was quite uncertain if he could let everything go, or keep it within himself instead of letting Woohyun feel guilty again.

 

He started walking towards the entrance, and all of a sudden, Woohyun popped up, walking towards the entrance too.

 

Sunggyu was suppose to call out his name and give out a small smile, but his heart broke into a million pieces.

 

Woohyun was wearing a black hoodie, some black sweat pants, paired with black rubber shoes. He wore shades so it could cover his eyes, but somehow, his smile couldn't conceal his being.

 

 

 

 

And lastly, he was walking hand in hand with a shorter woman smiling brightly beside him.