Painfully Sweet (13)

Celebrity
Sungyeol was ready to watch a movie with his giraffe pajamas on. He was carrying a bowl of popcorn and happily skipped to the living room, where Sungjong and Myungsoo were waiting for him. He sat down on the cushion scattered on the floor, and shoved in a handful of popcorn in his mouth. "What do we watch?" Sungyeol asks, mumbling as he chewed his food. 
 
 
"I don't know hyung, but let me find one. What genre would you guys like?" Myungsoo reached out his hand to grab some popcorn from Sungyeol, and the other froze until Myungsoo was leaning his back on the couch again. "Anything would do. Pick something you like, Sungjong." The maknae smiles at him with crescent eyes. "Thanks hyung! You're the best." He then glances at Sungyeol, who was silently glaring at him. 
 
 
"Myungsoo's being kind to you, huh?! Well that's because you're the maknae!" Sungyeol rants in his head, grasping the bowl of popcorn. His forehead creases and his mood somehow sunk down. He couldn't hide the disappointment in his face, (perhaps  he was a little jealous too) so he decided to bluff on Sungjong's answer. "Yeah Sungjong, pick whatever you like, I won't mind." Sungyeol says in a disinterested tone. 
 
 
'Cute.'
 
 
Sungyeol grabs the tv remote and switches it on. He scans on the tv channels for something to watch while Sungjong was picking a film. Suddenly, the apartment's door clicked open, but Sungyeol didn't bother to look because of the incident earlier. "Hi Hoya hyung, Woohyun hyung." Sungjong greeted as he turned back his attention to the stack of cds. Sungyeol continued to switching and changing channels until he finds something that interests him. Hoya and Woohyun head to the kitchen to drink a glass of water, and while Myungsoo sat silently on the couch, he could see them exchanging conversations with each other, somehow it appeared odd since they were being stiff and their voices were being soft.
 
 
Sungyeol finally stopped murdering the tv remote's next button when something familiar had caught his attention. He looked at it slowly, analyzing if what he saw was correct, and to his surprise, he couldn't stop a gasp escape his lips, and covered his  gaped mouth with his hand. "Why is S-Sunggyu hyung on tv?! A-and Dongwoo hyung?!" Sungjong quickly lifts up his head and turns his attention to the tv. "Heol, why are they in such a crowd like that? Don't you think that's suffocating?" Woohyun and Hoya rushes to the living room and watches the scene on tv. There they saw Sunggyu with a stolid face, his body doing it's best to struggle away from the crowd. On the other hand, Dongwoo was not too far away, but it seems like he was calling Sunggyu and couldn't get away of the swarm of reporters either. "Sunggyu.." Woohyun calls in his mind, his heart beginning to ache. "What did you do to deserve this?"
 
 
"Is this live?" Myungsoo asks, finding his comfortable position in front of the tv. "We are dead if this is live." The camera finally lands on Sunggyu as he stopped walking and stood still, ready to entertain the reporters. "What the?! Does he know what he's doing?!" Hoya exclaims. Sungyeol turns up the volume so that everyone could hear what the reporters were mumbling about. Everyone was calling out his name, until one managed to say out the question. "Sunggyu-ssi, what can you say about Nam Woohyun's dating rumors?" Sunggyu doesn't answer right away, except he looked like he couldn't cope up and seemed like his eyes were searching for someone in the crowd, but nevertheless, he spoke out and gave them an answer. "No, I don't think those rumors are true. 'Cause if Woohyun had a girlfriend, he would have told me first before anyone else."
 
 
Woohyun was staring blankly at the tv. Why was Sunggyu there? Why was he supposed to be the one to answer the questions of a rumor that's not even his? Well he can't blame the media for being hungry, but there was no one to blame but himself. Anger started to fill up inside him, as he watched Sunggyu take every burden that he should have took, as he watched Sunggyu weak and fragile, fighting over for Woohyun's sake, fighting for a man who had recklessly and repeatedly hurted him so bad. "Why are you doing this?" Woohyun asks in his head, his fists and teeth clenched tightly. Sunggyu didn't have to do this. He could have chosen to walk away. But he chose to face them, maybe because he didn't want Woohyun to face this anymore. Maybe because he was doing his job as a leader. Maybe because he still loves him after all this time.
 
 
"They said they have spotted Nam Woohyun holding hands with a girl in front of your workplace. There was a blurred photo of it and it serves as the strongest evidence at the moment. What can you say?" Woohyun's mind blurs and feels pain in his head. "He doesn't deserve this. He doesn't deserve to answer these questions. He doesn't deserve to be hurt like this." Woohyun's eyes started to tear up as the camera zoomed on Sunggyu's face, his eyes being dull and his face looking in great discomfort and pain, but he nonchalantly and professionally answered the questions they needed.
 
 
"Yes, I was there. But that girl was like a dongsaeng to him."
 
 
Why is he protecting me?
 
 
"She's younger and they treat each other like bestfriends, or let me say siblings, since Woohyun and that girl had been friends ever since our trainee days."
 
 
Why did he have to risk himself and lie to them for me?
 
 
"She had helped him a lot during those hard times, so please don't misunderstand her. She's not his girlfriend."
 
 
Woohyun couldn't bear to watch anymore, so he rushed off to his bedroom and slammed his door. He was so angry and hurt at the same time, because no one on earth deserved to get treated like that. For a man like Sunggyu, he haven't done anything wrong for him to recieve that pain that should have been his. Sunggyu was recieving things that he doesn't deserve. Sunggyu is suffering and  being mistreated and it's all because of him. All because of him. 
 
 
Woohyun cools his head down by deciding to take a nap and sort out his thoughts after.
 
 
 
----
 
 
 
"Dongwoo, head inside the dorm. There are just things we need to talk about. I won't take long." Sunggyu instructs the younger and he diligently follows his orders. Dongwoo steps out the van and feels the night breeze, it was already late in the evening when they have arrived in front of their apartment. 
 
 
He enters the room and was greeted by a tight hug from the maknae. "Hyung, are you okay? Where's Sunggyu hyung? What happened? Are you two okay?" Dongwoo pats Sungjong's back and rubs it to comfort him. "We're fine. Look, I know you're all worried, but Sunggyu wants you all in bed. He has some business to talk about so he'll be coming in later." He takes Sungjong's hand and slowly pulled him to his room. "Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Hoya, go to your rooms now. We still have schedules tomorrow." Dongwoo reminds them before he takes Sungjong inside his room.
 
 
After an hour, Woohyun finally wakes up from his nap and gets up from his bed. He glances on the clock and figures it's already midnight, and yes, it was. He steps out of his room to drink a glass of water, since he haven't ate anything for dinner, besides the banana milk he drank earlier. He passes by the empty living room, and everything else was dead quiet. He then arrives in the kitchen, only to see Sunggyu leaning his hands on the sink, his head hung low, his eyes shut tight. He looked restless even by just looking his side profile, his breathing appearing to need much labor, his complexion paler than the moon. His lips were dry, his two front teeth shivering, and momentarily, Sunggyu bites his lips to stop it. Woohyun, whose worries suddenly burst out over his maximum level, freezes on his spot as he quietly stared at the weak figure. He wanted to speak, he wanted to touch him, but he was too shocked to see him in such a state like that, a sight that no one in his group sees, besides that happy smiling or furiously mad expression.
 
 
Woohyun then observes his weak figure, his knees lying against the wooden cabinet below the sink, his leg more bent than the other, seemingly having a hard time to mantain his balance at an equal state. His hair was a bit damp because of the beads of sweat in his forehead, and even still, Sunggyu doesn't move an inch except for his trembling hands and his shivering reaction. It was obvious that Sunggyu needed help, yet for a man like him, it was obvious he wouldn't ask any from anyone.
 
 
Woohyun knew that when he would speak, it would just make Sunggyu worry more since he would know that Woohyun had saw him. If not that way, then he'd give him a cold shoulder and say he's okay. Whatever word he'll say, it would surprise Sunggyu and make him feel uncomfortable. Though he wanted to ask when did he come in, to ask him if he was okay or that he was sorry for everything, he already knows that there was no way Sunggyu was going to give in for his help, and nonetheless, he had no choice either, he'd be heartless if he would just put up a fight and leave him just like that. Woohyun had enough of bullcrap within his actions, and of regrets and pain murdering his heart. He wanted to change, but he knows that Sunggyu wouldn't be open enough to accept his words, judging on the things he had done to him.
 
 
Woohyun walks towards Sunggyu and takes his shoulder and legs, sooner Sunggyu's arms were around his neck, with Woohyn carrying him in his arms, going to Sunggyu's bedroom. Sunggyu opens his eyes and looks at Woohyun with a weak and faint gaze, his eyes showing off a slight glint due to the moonlight coming from a window. He then closes his eyes again and exhales quietly, tightening his grip on Woohyun's neck. On the other hand, Woohyun halts from walking as he felt Sunggyu's arms wrap around his neck, his heart breaking at the moment where he finally knew that Sunggyu was finally giving in, that he wasn't struggling anymore, that he wasn't pushing him away. He felt happy, he felt like crying, since this was the warmest feeling he ever felt so far ever since things had gone wrong. He somehow felt mad at himself, to think that he had hurted him so much yet he accepted him and didn't push him away, but still, he felt happy and felt beautiful, that Sunggyu was finally letting him get close to him. His thoughts was a mess, but the only thing he cared for at the moment was Sunggyu. Nothing else, not even himself, just Sunggyu.
 
 
He places him down on his bed and fixes the pillow to make sure his head was comfortable enough to sleep. Sunggyu then shifts his body to get himself comfortable too, but still remains his eyes closed. Woohyun assumed that Sunggyu was already drifting off to sleep, since he must be tired and feels awfully sick. He removes Sunggyu's socks and puts them aside, then walks beside him and started to his shirt. He removes it and exposes his flesh, making Woohyun feel a little hungry for him. He does his best to ignore it, and puts aside his dirty shirt. He hastily searches for a loose shirt that Sunggyu could wear, and ends up discovering a pair of white pajamas. Woohyun takes it out from Sunggyu's closet and heads towards him again.
 
 
Woohyun stares at him, and watched the innocent sight as he sleeps. He badly wanted to get a taste of Sunggyu, not because of lust but his desperation to give Sunggyu love, but it was just not the right time. Woohyun does his best to resist it again, and grabs the shirt of his pajamas. He then gets a good grip on it, ready to put in Sunggyu's arms, but then it irked him seeing the clothing even barely covering the wonderful sight, so he puts it aside and kneels down beside Sunggyu. "Sunggyu, I'm sorry. But I'll be quick, I promise." Woohyun kisses his collarbones gently, his warm plump lower lip softly brushing against Sunggyu's skin. His hot breath blew on Sunggyu's pale skin, and Sunggyu somehow reacted to it by unconsciously lifting up his head, his forehead creasing as Woohyun continued. Woohyun hovers on Sunggyu, his hands on both sides of Sunggyu's pillow, as Woohyun went down slowly to kiss his chest. Woohyun shifts his hands to hold Sunggyu's neck, then kisses him deeply on his nape. And in the quiet room, Sunggyu somehow interrupts the silence as he lets out a soft, breathless moan, making Woohyun suddenly attack Sunggyu's chest again, but with deeper kisses, and his tongue momentarily darting out from time to time.
 
 
Woohyun then slides his hand to Sunggyu's , his finger pressing it deeply and softly. Sunggyu gasps and hangs his mouth open, his forehead creasing due to the small but sweet pleasure that Woohyun was giving him, his chest heaving up and down, his back arched and somehow couldn't bear to put his body sticked down on his bed. Woohyun watches him as his reaction gets a little more intense as he caresses his a littler harder with his thumb, amused and seduced by Sunggyu's expression. Woohyun gives a deep kiss on Sunggyu's lips before finally pulling away, and Sunggyu's chest finally sinks down to his bed as the cold breeze greets his skin again.
 
 
Woohyun puts the shirt on Sunggyu, then proceeds to remove his pants. After doing so, Woohyun puts on his pajamas, and tucks him in bed. Woohyun gathers Sunggyu's clothes and was about leave his room when he felt someone grab his wrist.
 
 
"Woohyun..."
 
 
Woohyun slightly turns his head.
 
 
"...can you stay?"
 
 
A moment of silence was heard.
 
 
"...please stay with me. Just tonight. Please."
 
 
Woohyun sighs on Sunggyu's words, though he wanted to stay, a feeling of guilt just made him think that he shouldn't. He wasn't worthy enough yet to stay with Sunggyu, besides, he still was in big debt to Sunggyu due to the mistakes and faults he made, so staying with him would make him feel useless and sinful, since he had hurted Sunggyu a lot already, and Sunggyu haven't really forgave him yet, nor did Sunggyu hear Woohyun apologize to him yet.
 
 
"Go to sleep, Sunggyu. I don't want to interrupt you." Woohyun says (but it irks him for saying that) as he continues to walk towards Sunggyu's door.
 
 
"...please?"
 
 
Woohyun sighs in defeat, puts Sunggyu's clothes aside and walks back to him. He wanted to stay, he really wanted to sleep with him, so he couldn't bear the feeling either.  He sits on his bed and takes his hand, securing it by holding it tightly, and placed it on his lap.
 
 
Sunggyu pulls Woohyun, making him lie down on the bed, and Sunggyu buries his face on Woohyun's chest. Woohyun who was unable to move for a moment since he was confused, finally positions himself comfortably and hugs Sunggyu's body. Sunggyu then pulls Woohyun in and snuggles his face on Woohyun's chest, desperate for warmth, or maybe for Woohyun's warmth. Sunggyu's free hand was grasped on Woohyun's shirt, and after a few minutes, Sunggyu finally fell asleep. Woohyun watched him as he slept close to him, for the first time ever since they debuted. Finally, there it was. Finally, he could hold him close, he had the feeling of satisfaction, and somehow, it made him think that Sunggyu was enough, and nothing else more in the world.
 
 
As Woohyun get lost in his deep thoughts again, Woohyun unconsciously falls asleep, beside the man he loves, but was just a coward to admit it.
 
 
 
 
----
 
Hehehe Woogyu finally having a good moment together
 
Woogyu in good terms (?) and finally drawing back together (?) ><
 
By the way! Sooooooner or later I might be editing the while fic, maybe when I have enough time to do so. So maybe you guys might be getting notifications of new updates hehehe
 
I hope to write another chapter soon, though school is nearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 
Please doooo tell me your thoughts again teehee
 
Hello to all the new subscribers! Thank you for subscribing and I hope I don't disappoint anyone
 
 
SOOO The BIG question is
 
 
does woohyun deserve to be forgiven lol and is sunggyu going to forgive him already hmmmmm...
 
 
andd.....
 
 
andd.....
 
 
and....
 
 
!!!!
 
 
lol i love u guys
 
 
ps
 
 
im sorry for the short chapter, since i promised you guys i'd post one before I go to school ;3; I'll make it up to you guys