Lovesome Solitude (19)

Celebrity
"Please...let me." Woohyun whispers as his warm breath brushes against Sunggyu's skin. Sunggyu bites his lips before chuckling softly, then places two of his fingers on Woohyun's lips to stop him from kissing him. "I have a better idea." He whispers, and Woohyun closes his eyes in frustration. Woohyun was desperate to kiss Sunggyu tenderly, not because of lust but because of so much love he feels for him, so much love he wanted to show, but he didn't want to destroy the serene mood and upset Sunggyu just because he wanted it so bad and Sunggyu wouldn't let him.
 
 
"Let's..."
 
 
Sunggyu pauses for a moment and takes a deep breath.
 
 
"...escape tonight."
 
 
Woohyun looks at him with questioning eyes, even though he knew what he meant. He just wanted him to talk more about it.
 
 
"While everyone's sleeping, let's go somewhere. Please? Just the two of us. Alone." Sunggyu whispers in his ear, and after a few moments of silence, Woohyun finally nods at him. "Okay. But we better be quiet. They can be great stalkers most of the time." Woohyun whispers back, and then stands up to pull Sunggyu up after him. They rush to their room and grab their essentials, then head out the apartment as fast as they could.
 
 
"So how are we suppose to go somewhere? I mean, the managers would find out." Woohyun hastily whispers as they sneaked out of the apartment. "They don't have to." Sunggyu replies, and then fishes out some car keys from his pocket. Woohyun was confused at first, but started realizing soon what he was holding. "I'm Kim Sunggyu, remember?" He smirks as he raises the keys within Woohyun's eye level. Sunggyu could see Woohyun's eyes get filled with awe as he unintentionally smiles at him. He chuckles a bit on his cute reaction, and then pinches his cheek before taking his hand.
 
 
"Let's go."
 
 
Sunggyu pulls his hand and runs down the building's stairs. They weren't covered or anything, they were wearing the same clothes they wore inside their apartment. Sunggyu glanced back at Woohyun just to make sure if he was catching up with all the running, and Woohyun was deeply focused on running down the stairs every time Sunggyu did.
 
 
Everything happened like slow motion. Woohyun's hand in Sunggyu's, feet hastily shuffling to take every step of the stairs, the sound of their footsteps echoing in the room. It was something Woohyun couldn't imagine experiencing with Sunggyu. It was unusual, this very scene he's experiencing, but it was also a very ordinary thing to occur, but it feels very different to him. And yet, he wonders why he notices every detail that passes them by.
 
 
"It's there." Sunggyu says as he abruptly halts, making Woohyun run a few steps ahead of him. Sunggyu grabs his other hand before he could trip and fall down on the floor. "Whoa, you okay?" Sunggyu chuckles as Woohyun lands on his chest. "C'mon, let's go. No one should see us." Sunggyu whispers, and pulls him into a run again even before Woohyun could catch his breath.
 
 
"W-where are we? Where are we going?" Woohyun asked in between breath. The next thing he knew was that he was being shoved inside a car. "We're in the basement parking. And we're going to our rendezvous." Sunggyu says as he locks the door, then leans in to put on Woohyun's seatbelt. "But I never knew where it was-" Sunggyu places his finger on Woohyun's lips to make him stop talking. "-But you agreed to it." He smirks, and Woohyun was still confused. "When did I ever?" Woohyun asks while pouting, and Sunggyu mess his hair before saying, "You even nodded and told me to be quiet because we might get stalked by those young detectives."
 
 
"Young detectives? Really?" Woohyun asks as he chuckles, Sunggyu was really something when it comes to nicknames. "Yeah. They're better than you think." Sunggyu warns, and Woohyun just couldn't keep his smile hidden. He was having a good time and he liked it.
 
 
"So you planned this all along?" Woohyun asks as Sunggyu started the engine. "Maybe. Maybe not." He answers, then puts the gear on drive mode, then hits the gas. "You're really something, Sunggyu." Woohyun chuckles as he positioned himself into a comfortable position. Sunggyu zooms out the basement parking and hits the open road. "I know that already. Tell me something I don't know." He laughs, his eyes focused on the road, his smile brighter than before. Woohyun looks at him with dazzling eyes, before leaning in to give him a peck on his cheek.
 
 
"I said tell, not show." Sunggyu remarks, and Woohyun just laughs at him. Woohyun places his hand on top of Sunggyu's, that was resting on top of the car's gear. Sunggyu glances at Woohyun while smiling sweetly for a bit, before shifting his gaze back on the road. "Didn't you get tired from all the running? I mean, you're not the type to do all those." Woohyun teases. Sunggyu intertwine their fingers, then squeezes Woohyun's hand. "Well, it was a bit tiring." He says, and Woohyun raises his eyebrow. "A bit? Really?" He asks in a doubtful tone, and Sunggyu grins at him. "Why should I tell I got tired from all the running to the man I want to impress?" Sunggyu says with full charisma, and Woohyun failed to contain his flattered smile.
 
 
"You never fail to amuse me, Kim Sunggyu." Woohyun says in a warm tone, before pulling his hand near to his face and kissed Sunggyu's knuckles. "I'll never stop." Sunggyu replies, and Woohyun just laughs with him.
 
 
Everything seemed to be perfect. Windows down, the wind kissing their cheeks. The empty road, Sunggyu's humming that made the moment get more beautiful each second that passed. Their eyes glistening every streetlight they pass, and it really seemed like they were the only one in the world. It felt like it wasn't real, it felt like a dream. Woohyun started to feel anxious about it, since everything was too good to be true. He looks out the window to see the the moonlight beaming on the sea, and the moon and the sea meeting in the horizon. Was it really happening? Or was it another dream he created in his head?
 
 
Sunggyu carries and moves their hands on their lap, after sensing what Woohyun must be thinking. Woohyun's face appeared to be somehow lost, and it somehow pinched Sunggyu's heart to see him that way. "We're almost there, Namu." Sunggyu calls out cutely to brighten up his mood. "I'm sure you would like it there, so you don't have to worry about anything, okay?" Sunggyu finally turns the steering wheel and takes a different path from the expressway. He looks at Woohyun and smiles, hinting him to let go whatever was in his head.
 
 
After a few minutes, Sunggyu drives off the road and passes through a gate that leads into a forest. Woohyun gets alarmed by this, and squeezes Sunggyu's hand as they go deeper and deeper into the darkness. "Gyu? Where are we going?" Woohyun asks nervously, and Sunggyu doesn't reply. "...Gyu?" He looks at him intently, but Sunggyu's eyes were glued on the road. "Sunggyu, where are yo-"
 
 
Before Woohyun could finish his sentence, the trees went missing and they were welcomed again by the moonlight. Sunggyu finally stopped the car as Woohyun was trying to identify where on earth they were. "I swear I will chase and throw you into the water if you don't come out and hold my hand in ten seconds." Sunggyu jokingly warns as he removes his seatbelt and steps out the car. Woohyun felt panic since everything was still buffering in his head, and then heads out the car since that was the most obvious thing he should do. "W-what did you say?" Woohyun asks with his voice shaking, and Sunggyu smiles at him cutely.
 
 
"Seven...six...five..." Woohyun's  eyes enlarges as he heard him already counting, he didn't know why he was counting and he started to forget everything that Sunggyu said because of anxiety. "W-wait! Let me think!" Woohyun yells nervously, while Sunggyu laughs cutely at him. "Eyy.. Why are you so cute?" Sunggyu mumbles to himself. "Did you say something?!" Woohyun yells again, and Sunggyu bites his lower lip in return. "N-nothing! I said four! Three!" Sunggyu puts his hands behind him and gets ready to run. "Two!" Woohyun then remembers everything at the last minute, and so he was about to run to Sunggyu and take his hand when Sunggyu finally finished counting.
 
 
"One."
 
 
Sunggyu starts running as Woohyun turns around and flees away. They run around all over the soft sand while the waves silently and peacefully roared in their ears. "I meant what I said so don't let me catch you!" Sunggyu yells, while Woohyun glances back for a bit and runs faster. "You're not going to catch me!" Woohyun laughs as he continues running away. "I'm gonna tire you out until you stop running!" Woohyun yells again, but then Sunggyu remained silent. He halts from running and looks back. "...Gyu?" He calls out, and looks around to find him. Sooner, he notices the small figure lying on the soft sand, and Woohyun's heart began to beat rapidly. "...Gyu...?" He slowly runs to him and ran faster as his adrenaline also increased, and knelt down as soon as he reached his body. "...Gyu? Sunggyu hyung? W-wake up! Sunggyu hyung!" He shakes his body but Sunggyu doesn't respond.
 
 
Woohyun could feel his head throbbing in pain because of panic. He remembered. Even though months already passed them by, Sunggyu was still recovering from his sick and weak state. He stands up and runs his fingers through his hair as he tries to figure out what to do. He looks around to see if there were anyone who can help them, but they were literally alone in the whole beach.
 
 
Suddenly, Woohyun feels a warm embrace on his waist. He lets out a manly shriek and realizes soon that it must be him. "It's okay, Hyunnie. I'm fine. I was just kidding." Sunggyu whispers and kisses his nape, while Woohyun closes his eyes in relief. "It wasn't funny! You know you're ill so don't act like that!" Woohyun cries out as he begins to break down, and Sunggyu locks him tighter in his embrace. "I'm sorry. Woohyun, I'm sorry." He tells him softly in his ear, as Woohyun almost get hypnotized by his soft and husky voice. "But this won't stop me."
 
 
Woohyun pauses for a moment as the silence grew between them, before answering him and slowly coming back to his senses. "Stop you...from what?" Woohyun asks, and Sunggyu secretly smirks at him. "From throwing you into the water." Sunggyu's arms shift swiftly from Woohyun's waist to his arms and back. And sooner, Woohyun was in Sunggyu's arms and was being carried towards the waves. "Gyu! Stop! We didn't bring clothes remember?!" Woohyun yells at him, but was useless since Sunggyu threw him into the water anyways. "I know!" Sunggyu yells back, and places his hands on his hips. He laughs at Woohyun as he quickly stands up and runs to the shore.
 
 
"You're an idiot!" Woohyun struggles to yell as he shivers violently. "Waah. You're calling your leader an idiot now?" Sunggyu feigns and sarcastically shows that he's mesmerized at what he said. "Don't Sungjong always tell you that?" Woohyun mocks and smirks a little as he saw Sunggyu's face grow a little dim when he said that. "Fine, I'm not going to help you get warm." Sunggyu pouts and turns around, then starts to walk away from him. "I-I-I was j-just k-kidd-ding hyung!" Woohyun stutters as he felt the icy feeling forming all over his body. "H-he-help m-me. P-please."
 
 
"Ladies and gentlemen." Sunggyu lifts his arms and makes a turn. "Korea's best actor, Nam Woohyun!" Sunggyu takes a step aside and pretends to be the audience this time. He claps his hands rapidly and softly screams, imitating their fans whenever he sees them. "G-G-Gyu h-hyung! I mean it!" Woohyun yells as he grips tighter on himself. "I-I-It's f-f-freez-ing." Sunggyu laughs at him adorably and makes fun of him by making faces, but sooner he walked up to Woohyun and carried him in his arms. "Alright, playtime's over." He chuckles, and walks towards a small hut leisurely.
 
 
They arrive inside, and Sunggyu places him on the bed. He goes to the kitchen to prepare boiling water, then goes back to Woohyun to check what more he needs. "H-h-hyung..Are you sure there's nothing I can change to?" Woohyun stutters as he grew colder. "No, sorry. But I'll give you hot packs soon, so don't worry." Sunggyu assures him as he grabs a bunch of blankets in a wooden cabinet. He places it aside and sits beside Woohyun. He reaches out his hand and places his palm on his forehead to check his temperature. "You're still fine. Just wait for the water to boil."
 
 
"W-w-wat-ter? H-hyung. No more water p-p-please. I-I-It w-will get c-cold too l-later!" Woohyun complains, while Sunggyu puckered his lips and nods. "Alright." Sunggyu stands up and goes to the kitchen to turn off the boiler. He goes back to the room and places his hands on his hips while staring at him. "W-what now? G-Gyu? I'm still freezing." Woohyun embraces himself tighter. "Why aren't you g-giving t-those blankets?"
 
 
"I'm thinking of another way for you to get warm without getting sick." Sunggyu responds, and then looks around their surroundings. "Is t-that even p-possible?" Woohyun asks, and Sunggyu lets out a sigh. He remains silent for a while, his eyes busy looking around, until it lands on Woohyun. "Mm."
 
 
Sunggyu walks closer until his knees touched the bed's mattress. "Sit down." Sunggyu commands, and Woohyun obediently does so. "Arms up." He orders again, and Woohyun still follows. Sunggyu holds on the edge of Woohyun's wet shirt with both of his hands and slowly pulled it upwards. "W-wait w-what are y-you doing? I-It's c-cold!" Woohyun whines but Sunggyu continues what he's doing. Sunggyu's hands proceed to Woohyun's belt and started to unbuckle it. "G-G-Gyu..." Woohyun's voice trails off, as he watches Sunggyu's hands undoing his pants. His hands were a piece of art, it's milky color and slim fingers made it so attractive. At the same time, it showed manliness because of the visible veins showing on it.
 
 
Sunggyu pulls off his pants and throws it aside. After that, he goes to pick up the blankets and placed it on him, layer by layer. Woohyun noticed the change of emotion in Sunggyu's face, it was a bit serious now but not too much. It didn't look dull, he just looked...uneasy. "You feeling better?" Sunggyu asks him,  and Woohyun nods in response. He positions himself in a comfortable position and releases a heavy sigh. Sunggyu suddenly starts to take off his shirt, then puts it aside. He also unbuckles his pants, while looking at Woohyun with inviting eyes. "Gyu... What are you doing...?" Woohyun asks nervously as he tried to avoid Sunggyu's alluring stare. "You said you were cold." He replies in his deep, husky voice once again, sending shivers down Woohyun's spine. "I-I said I'm feeling better." Woohyun's voice wavers, as Sunggyu climbs to his bed with only his boxers on. Sunggyu places his hand on the other side of him, and was sooner hovering on top of him.
 
 
"Gyu..." Woohyun mutters as he slowly submits to Sunggyu's captivating stare. They remain like that for a few seconds before Sunggyu smirked ily at him, and then lied down beside him. "Raise your head." Sunggyu orders him and assists him while doing so. He places his arm underneath it and places Woohyun's head leaning on his shoulder. Sunggyu embraces him close and makes sure the blankets completely covered them. Sunggyu leaned closer to Woohyun and embraced him tighter until he could feel Woohyun's body temperature. "You'll get warm faster this way." Sunggyu tells him, and Woohyun just stares at whatever he could stare at.
 
 
"Is this really happening?" Woohyun asks himself in his head. Was it real? Everything was too good. Everything was going too well. He doesn't feel himself at all, by means of who he is. He doesn't feel like he's a celebrity, he doesn't feel sinful. He just feels...so warm with Sunggyu. He feels like a normal citizen, and nothing else. He feels like who they were in the old days, back when they were trainees, back when nobody knew a thing about them. He really feels that they are alone, away from the world they live in.
 
 
"Am I dreaming?" Woohyun whispers, and Sunggyu chuckles a bit. "I should be the one asking that." He smiles sweetly as he Woohyun's hair with his hand. On his other hand, he reaches out for Woohyun's hand and intertwined their fingers. "I think I should be the one asking that." He adds, while staring at their clasped hands. "I never thought I would spend a night like this with you. A night with nothing to worry, no schedules, no fans, nothing at all." Sunggyu looks at Woohyun while smiling. "It's like...I don't want it to end. After all we've been through, I feel like it was all worth it, now that we are here." Sunggyu says as he pulls Woohyun in a tighter embrace. "Don't you think so?"
 
 
Woohyun lifts his head a bit to look at Sunggyu. "Yeah. I think so too. I think I will never forget this. Ever. It means a lot to me, and yes, thank you for everything. For taking me here. For taking us here." Woohyun gives out a small smile, and leans in to press his lips on Sunggyu. Little by little, they deepen the kiss, but with slow and passionate force. Sunggyu then pulls back with his eyelids half open. "Woohyun...I..." Sunggyu takes a deep breath and leans a little closer.
 
 
"I love you."
 
 
Woohyun looks at Sunggyu a little bit confused, the words still registering in his head. Did he hear him right? Did he really say those words? Woohyun swallows his saliva as his smile genuinely shows the sincerity and happiness it contained. Hearing Sunggyu tell him those words made his heart flutter, at the same time, ache. "How could you say that after all the things I've done to you? After all those times I've hurted you?" Sunggyu plants a kiss on Woohyun's forehead before speaking. "I don't just simply like you. I love you, like I said. I don't give up on people I love, I hang on them, unless it's necessary to let go, I won't just turn my back and forget. Woohyun, always remember that. I won't give up on you, on us, not unless if I have to. Not unless if you will end up being hurt."
 
 
Woohyun's eyes began to tear up as he heard these words. He buries his face on Sunggyu's chest and begins to sob softly. "I..I don't deserve someone like you. I don't deserve you, Sunggyu.." Woohyun cries as Sunggyu shushes him gently. "Don't say that. Don't think that way, okay? You know you're never gonna hurt me again, so don't cry, alright?" Sunggyu gives a peck on Woohyun's lips. "Stop crying, Woohyun. I don't like seeing you hurt. Please." Sunggyu wipes away his tears with his thumb, and sooner, Woohyun stops sobbing.
 
 
"You know...this won't last." Sunggyu whispers as he cuddles Woohyun. "This night, this moment, won't last forever." Sunggyu continues as his eyes slowly fall on Woohyun. "What are you trying to say...?" Woohyun asks softly, his heart still recovering from the pain earlier. "Let's make this night memorable, my love." Sunggyu leans closer to Woohyun's face, until both of their nose touch each other.
 
 
"Love me tender."
 
 

Thank you for the new subscribers! Thank you for everyone who waited. I hope you enjoy the chapter!
 
Lovelots,
 
Authornim