Uncover Part 2 (11)

Celebrity
"Sunggyu hyung, are you awake?"
 
Sunggyu opens his eyes slowly, his vision still trying to regain its focus. He blinks his small eyes gradually, and sooner enough he could recognize the person who was asking, which was Dongwoo. "Are you feeling better?" Dongwoo asks for the second time, and somehow Sunggyu suddenly felt the slight diziness in his head, but nevertheless, he did feel better. He held Dongwoo's hand to comfort him and tell him that he was okay, and Dongwoo couldn't help but sigh in relief. Sunggyu's doctor was standing beside him, waiting for the short greetings to be finished before proceeding to Sunggyu's findings.
 
 
"Okay. Let me start now." His doctor clears his throat, and takes up Sunggyu's medical papers. "When he was rushed here, we gave him some blood of his type, and injected him some vitamins he needed. The reason why he fainted was because of overwhelming thoughts, or too much thoughts and strong emotion that Sunggyu have felt, which he should have avoided that moment since he wasn't fully checked yet, and his head was the part that was mostly affected by that incident. The reason why that happened is because his head, of course, is the one responsible for the thoughts, and because of the heavy conceptions he was thinking of, it made his brain do some heavy labor too." He scans the rest of the first page and adds, "If nobody had found you that moment, you might be in a comatosed state right now. It's a good thing someone found you before you have completely lost yourself." He flips Sunggyu's medical papers into the next page. "Second is, Sunggyu.." He turns to face him and leans closer to make sure Sunggyu hears his question. "I found some bruises and wounds on your hands, and it seems like they weren't from you recent incident. What happened there?" Dongwoo, who was shocked, quickly grabbed Sunggyu's hands to check what the doctor was saying. And indeed, it was true, bruises and wounds lied there, somewhat destroying the beauty of Sunggyu's hands. 
 
 
"I-It's nothing.." Sunggyu weakly denies as the doctor clicks his tongue. "It's not nothing, Sunggyu. You also have an open wound on your shoulder which I had to stich up." The doctor gently pulls down Sunggyu's sleeve, revealing the medium length stitch on his right shoulder. "It's nothing, I just-" "There's no point of lying now, Sunggyu. It's just you, me and Dongwoo here. You have to tell the truth now." The doctor warns as he placed his hands in the edge of Sunggyu's bed.
 
 
"I.. It was just one night when Dongwoo got drunk. I carried him home, but then a gang started messing with us and I got thrown away from Dongwoo." Sunggyu closes his eyes as a part of the memory flashbacks in his mind. "Was that the same day when..?" Dongwoo suddenly interrupts. Sunggyu looks at him with a questioning look, and he raises his brow at him to tell him more about it. "You know hyung.. When you and Woohyun hyung fought, and the next day Sungjong felt really bad about it.. The showe-" "Yes, I remember Dongwoo. And yes, that day." The doctor looks at the two younger boys with a confused yet amused look, since he wasn't really used on hearing this "family drama" or "group drama" on one of his patients. "So, as I was saying, you better be careful now, Sunggyu. Okay? Especially now, there's a high chance that you collapse if you overwork, overthink, or experience pressure. Always keep yourself with enough air to breathe in too, since you're recovering." Dongwoo nods at every word the doctor says, since he's the one responsible for Sunggyu. He was the only one who knew about his accident in the whole group, and he was the only one who's aware of what Sunggyu knows already. In fact, he needed to be careful, he might actually spill the beans if he wasn't.
 
 
"I can go now, right?" Sunggyu asks in a soft voice, gently tugging the doctor's coat. "You're due to leave in 30 minutes, just rest a little more and you can go." The doctor checks on Sunggyu's vitals before heading to the door. "I'll see you in your next check up, Sunggyu." He then leaves the room and Dongwoo behind to accompany Sunggyu.
 
 
After some minutes, Sunggyu was finally brought home, and it was already 5:30 in the morning when Sunggyu had touchdown his bed. Dongwoo made sure and adjusted everything for Sunggyu's comfort, as Woohyun quickly left the room, and then the apartment. "Where is he going?" Sunggyu asks him, as the second eldest tuck Sunggyu's blanket. "I don't know. I'm going to ask him later." Dongwoo replies in a somewhat irritated manner. "He just leaves when he wants to, and never tells anyone." Dongwoo mutters as he left Sunggyu inside his room.
 
 
"But maybe I do." Sunggyu says to himself.
 
 
 
"Maybe I know where he went."
 
 
 
----
 
 
 
Jisae moans softly as Woohyun started to slide his tongue down to her chest, inches away from her s. Woohyun begins to detatch the hook of Jisae's bra, their breaths and bodies sounding with ravishing refrains. Woohyun finally removes it and throws it aside, revealing Jisae's large, round s. He runs his hand down from her chest, then grabs and caresses one of it. Jisae bites her lips and moans lowly, trying to keep the room quiet. But before she could even shut herself, she feels a hand running down beneath her underwear.
 
 
"Jisae.." Woohyun whispers as his cold fingertips rubs her hard button gently. "I-I.. W-Wo-Woohh.." Jisae whispers in a high pitch tone, feeling Woohyun's fingers go deep and deeper. "W-Woohyun.. I.."
 
 
 
----
 
 
 
Sunggyu arrives at estimatedly 50 meters away from the lot. He recognizes the familiar empty street and walks his way through it. There he spots the small house, looking fresh and clean. He walks towards it in a slow pace, not wanting to rush things, or in other words, avoiding pressure. And fatigue. He stops in front of the house and stares at the hanging decorations on the ceiling, the wind kissing his cheeks, and the cold breeze soon to enclose his heart.
 
 
 
----
 
 
 
"W-Woohyun.. I.." Jisae mutters in a inaudible manner, since she was having a hard time to hold off her strength, due to Woohyun's playful fingers. But fortunately, Woohyun stops and looks at her, supporting her back by holding it with his arm. "What's wrong?"
 
 
"I have to tell you something." Jisae whispers nervously in his ear, and as Woohyun hears it, he leans his back on the tub with Jisae leaning her back on his chest. "What is it?" Woohyun asks in a low tone, smelling her hair and kissing it. "I didn't do anything.. wrong right? Did I make you..?"
 
 
"No." Jisae chuckles faintly. "Nothing like that, Woohyun." She holds Woohyun's hand tightly. "It's just.. It was me."
 
 
"You..?"
 
 
She nods her head slowly. "Yeah. Me."
 
 
"What do you mean?" Woohyun tilts his head and looks at Jisae with a questioning look.
 
 
"It was me. Who saved Sunggyu. Who saw him."
 
 
"What do you mean? W-What happened to Sunggyu?" Woohyun sits up and gently pushes her away. Woohyun could feel his heart beat faster again, ringing and throbbing into his head. Jisae turns around and faces Woohyun, as she fidgeted her fingers with his toes. "Y-you don't k-know what happened to Sunggyu o-oppa?" Jisae stutters as her cheeks turned pale. "No." Woohyun says in a straight tone. "Tell me about it, then."
 
 
Jisae steps out the tub and gets her towel, then sloppily covers it around her. Woohyun also steps out the tub and chases her, managing to grab her wrist not too far from the bathroom door, with his face that couldn't hide a stolid expression. "Tell me now, Jisae. You can't lie to me now." He holds her wrist firmly.
 
 
"Woohyun, let go. Please." Jisae pleads, her voice cracking. She didn't know what to do now. Maybe Sunggyu never told anyone, and she wasn't aware at all that he never told anyone. She was good as dead if ever Sunggyu finds out about this. "I-I don't know if I'm suppose to t-tell you this-"
 
 
"You already have, Jisae. Sunggyu hasn't told any one of us, and from what I saw it's only Dongwoo hyung who knows!" Woohyun shouts angrily at her, pulling her closer, making her land on his chest.
 
 
"Woohyun, please.. Don't make me-"
 
 
"Tell me now, Choi Jisae!"
 
 
Minutes of silence passes by, as Jisae tried to find her words. She had no choice but to tell him, and to trust him, that he would never dare tell anyone that he knew about this. 
 
 
"I..It was that morning.. The day you did your photoshoot." Jisae answers and stutters, as Woohyun slowly releases her from his grip. "W-when I told you I was checking on you.. When I told you I was awake ever since.. I.." Woohyun caresses her cheek, calming her down. "Shhh.. It's okay." Woohyun hushes and makes her sit down on the chair not too far from them, then kneels in front of her.
 
 
"Tell me. Tell me everything. Tell me what happened."
 
 
 
 
Flashback
 
 
 
Jisae's Point of View
 
 
 
"Hmm..hmmm mm hmmm.." I hummed as I was walking to my boyfriend's apartment address. The tune was the solo song he had sung in his group's previous album, and I can't doubt that I really like it.
 
 
In fact, I love it.
 
 
I wanted to surprise visit him since he doesn't really visit me much, and I only wanted to slip in the gift I had got him through the closest window. It was just a small stuffed toy, something he'd be reminded of me. He once told me that whenever he sees me, I reminded him of a small cat, so I decided to purchase this small keychain sized stuffed toy cat. And I was pretty sure that he'd kill me if he knew that I'd be visiting him in the middle of the night, with no one with me, and with me alone in the streets. But still, I never planned of him to notice me while I sneakily slide in my gift, and most probably, he must be sleeping already.
 
 
I hastily changed in speed when I saw the distance closing in from his apartment, because the feeling of excitement had got me. But before I could feel the butterflies, something had caught my attention. I wasn't so sure of what I saw, so I slowed down my pace and gradually took my steps as I came closer and closer.
 
 
There was a pool of blood, glass shattered on the ground. There were sort of black material scattered too, and somehow I started to doubt that I was safe outside since I haven't seen anyone around besides the person lying on the road. It seemed to be still alive, judging it's movements. It was trying to stand up, but couldn't. It might be a paparazzi, or maybe a fan like me, so I knew I had to be brave. I had to help.
 
 
But then as I got a clear look, I couldn't believe what I saw.
 
 
 
"S-Sunggyu..?" I called out softly, but he didn't respond.
 
 
"S-Sunggyu o-oppa?" I came closer and knelt down in front of him. I checked for his pulse, and fortunately, there was, but it was a little faint. "Oppa.. Hang on." I searched for his phone in his pockets and fished it out. I knew the ambulance was too risky to call, so I dialed one of the staff's number instead. "H-Hello?" I softly called out, trying to be silent as possible. "S-Sunggyu oppa.. He's.. something happened to him. Please come over their apartment fast, please. T-there's a lot of blood." I tried to locate where the blood was coming from, but then I saw it flowing out behind his head. "Please come quickly, his head is badly bleeding."
 
 
"We'll be there. Stay calm, okay? Don't move him." Then the line disconnected. I ripped a part of my dress and used it to cover Sunggyu oppa's wound, at least to keep it clean and not infected. I stood up and transferred my body to the other side, and made his head lay on my lap. "O-oppa.. Stay strong.. Help is coming" I his hair with my hand softly, trying to calm him down and make him not think of the pain. "J-Jis..ae.." Sunggyu oppa muttered, and I failed to hear his next words. "Oppa. Don't say anything." I know that he was in great pain, since his eyes were full of tears, and his lips were mouthing words but no sound came out. His eyes were shut tight and he was grasping on the road due to the pain. I held his hand gently and intertwinded my fingers with his, as he squeezed it firmly, trying to resist the pain. And not longer, a van appeared before is and carried Sunggyu oppa inside, and they also told me to come. And after that, we went to the hospital, with Sunggyu oppa left unconscious.
 
 
Hours later and Sunggyu oppa finally woke up, it was already 2:30 am and he insisted of staying in the hospital. The doctor had told him of how dangerous and how urgent it is for him to stay, that he won't make it if he left the hospital, but he never gave in. The staffs had no choice but to follow what he said, since the frustrations would build up in his head. They talked about moving his photoshoot schedule to another day, and while the other members would to the photoshoot, he'd rest in a room where they can't visit. After Sunggyu oppa was dropped off to his apartment, they dropped me off next to my house.
 
 
"Thank you, Jisae." One of the staffs said as she bowed down in full respect. "We really are thankful. We'll make sure we make it up to you." The other staff said, before they finally took off and left me alone in my house.
 
 
 
----
 
 
 
Woohyun was left speechless as he heard her narrate everything she had seen. And he was arguing with him all these time.. He couldn't believe on how much he had contributed to Sunggyu's death, by just doing stupid things he thought was right. But sooner realizing it, Jisae was trembling and wiping tears away from her face. "What are you scared of?" Woohyun asks in concern, as he wipes away her tears with his thumb. "I don't know.. I don't think you should know about this.. What if Sunggyu knows? What if Sunggyu oppa finds out you knew.. I wouldn't want to create a mess in your group, e-especialy to them, I m-mean-" Woohyun kisses her lips, his heart hurting because of her words. He deepens it and holds her tightly, as she slowly regained her casual breathing. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine, okay?" Woohyun assures her, and hugs her. He then realized that they were still , or he was still , and Jisae only had a towel to cover herself.
 
 
"It's okay." he says with a straight but hurted tone. "Everything's going to be okay."
 
 
Woohyun turns his head and sees Sunggyu staring back at them by the open glass sliding door.
 
 
"It's okay, Woohyun." He says again, as Woohyun noticed that he clenched his fist while saying this. "You too, Jisae, you don't have to worry. Everything's going to be okay. Just be careful next time, yes?.."
 
 
Woohyun looks at Sunggyu with wet eyes. He didn't know what to do, he was kept frozen to do and say anything. Sunggyu, seeing them like this, was something Woohyun had never imagined. He was completely , all those private things every human would like to hide and cherish for someone they love, was now standing in front of him, bare, and even worse, he was standing in front of someone who was actually the same, hence, meaning they had spent some time together in those state. He couldn't think of what Sunggyu would feel, and he knew he just blew up and threw a million knives at his heart. Tears fell down as he saw Sunggyu force out a small smile on his pale face, and had left him clueless and confused about what he meant.
 
 
"D-dress up, Woohyun. Y-you'll get cold." Sunggyu stutters, as he remained on his spot. But an instinct had made him walk on his feet, and sooner he found himself inside Jisae's house. He took off his coat and covered it on Woohyun's body, and before Sunggyu could turn his back, Woohyun lets go of Jisae and pulls Sunggyu into a kiss.
 
 
 
"S-Sunggyu."
 
 
 
He kisses him deeply again and rests his forehead on Sunggyu's chest.
 
 
 
"I love you."
 
 
 
 
----
 
 
Okay, just to let all of you know, it was my first time, and that was my first time to write a chapter (back in Uncover Part 1 in chapter 10) so I think it was written badly, pardon me. But yay! New update! Kekekekekekeke
 
 
Thank you for the subscribers, and the upvotes, and the comments. Your comments are keeping me motivated (and makes me smile too) so please do continue to write down your thoughts! (Especially whether you hate Jisae or not after you read this chapter kekekeke)
 
 
I love you all *forms finger heart*