Sunrise (14)

Celebrity
Woohyun wakes up, only to find out that Sunggyu was snuggling himself in his chest. It was just two in the morning, and it was undeniably cold. Woohyun sits down and pulls the blanket to cover them. He then looks at Sunggyu, thinking if he was doing alright. He places his hand on is forehead, and jerks it back when he felt it ice cold. "S-Sunggyu. Are you okay?" Woohyun kicks off the blanket and opens the lamp, and sees Sunggyu shivering as hell. Woohyun rushes to his cabinet and grabs a bunch of blankets. He hurriedly his shirt and threw it aside, went to him and opened Sunggyu's buttoned pajamas, then embraced him. When he was finally lying on his chest, he put on the layer of blankets on him. Sunggyu remained asleep, but unconsciously whimpering due to the cold.
 
 
Woohyun knew he only needed to wait for a few minutes for Sunggyu to get warm, so he thought of watching him for a while. The man he loved, was lying in his arms for the first time. He stares at Sunggyu's long eyelashes. He knew, beneath that beauty, was a destroyed soul. A soul that's been tortured by him. A heart that's been ripped by him. He couldn't blame him if he hated him, in fact, what makes him angry is that Sunggyu was too quiet and takes in all the blame. He doesn't get angry, he doesn't complain, he doesn't confront him about the things he has done to him. Woohyun doesn't have the right to get mad at him for the things he's done, but one thing he's sure that he should be angry of, is that Sunggyu's being too kind.
 
 
Woohyun's eyes lowers down to look at Sunggyu's pale lips. He remembers the first time that he kissed those lips. Was he the first? He didn't know. He didn't get the chance to ask. Perhaps, he was the first to let go anyway. And that, he would never know the reason why he did. Woohyun reaches out for Sunggyu's lips and runs his thumb on it.  He hesitates if he should lean in, but makes up his mind that he should. Woohyun kisses him softly and tenderly. He pauses a little to warm his lips, then slowly withdraws from him. There was nothing but silence heard, and Sunggyu was starting to calm down. Longing for warmth, he pushes himself deeper in Woohyun's chest, making Woohyun do the same. He embraces him tight and made sure that no spot was left cold. Woohyun glances at the clock, and sees that one hour had already passed by them. Perhaps, like what the others say, it was the devil's hour, since it was three in the morning. Woohyun tried not to think any special meaning of it, so he closes his eyes and started to drift off to sleep.
 
 
Just before Woohyun could surrender to dreamland, his phone vibrated on the side table beside him. He groans quietly, not wanting to wake Sunggyu, then grabs it harshly. He sees an unknown number calling him, so he wondered who was this bastard calling him in this early hour. "Hello?" Woohyun answers calmly, trying to hold his temper. He glances at Sunggyu who was peacefully sleeping on his chest. "Hyunnie.." A feminine voice sobbed, and Woohyun knew who it was. "What's wrong now?" He asks as patient as he could. "W-why are you not c-calling me..?" She continues to sob, making Woohyun cringe. Maybe he can consider this a bastard, just maybe. "I thought you needed space." Woohyun lies, trying to cut the conversation off. "I didn't say that.. Can you just..come back? I really want to see you. Please." She begs, and Woohyun could hear her sob more. "I hurted you. I don't think you should meet me soon." Woohyun continues, trying to discourage and tell her that he wasn't interested to talk with her at the moment. "Jisae, please. Go to sleep. We'll talk about this. Just not today." He tries to deny her, but them something starts to pinch his heart. "Jisae.." Woohyun sighs, starting to feel the guilt and pity kicking in. "Hyunnie, please. I miss you. Can't you meet me now? Please. I need you." She begs again, and Woohyun starts to feel his heart sink. Should he go? Sunggyu was warm enough. He was sleeping too. He wouldn't notice, right? She was still his after all. He still holds responsibilities, between him and her. He should't just throw her away.
 
 
"Woohyun. Please. Come here." She whispers, then goes completely silent. Woohyun was about to kick off the sheets when Sunggyu suddenly slid his hands onto Woohyun's waist, sending down pleasurable shivers down his spine. Woohyun lets out a sharp breath, and luckily, the phone fell down on the bed when Sunggyu s his hands. Woohyun stares at Sunggyu and realizes that he's being brainwashed again by his own thoughts, and realizes that later on, he'd hate himself and live his whole life regretting. "Jisae. I told you my answer. I'm hanging up." He presses the end button, and throws his phone aside. He lets out a big sigh, thinking what might have happened if he had been devoured by that sweet voice. He was certain now, he still loves Sunggyu. All along, he did. But the big question was, if Sunggyu would ever feel the same again.
 
 
Woohyun starts to daydream about dinner dates, morning hikes, late afternoons by the beach. He imagines waking up with Sunggyu sleeping beside him. He sees themselves walk down an empty road, swinging their hands, Sunggyu smooching his cheek in a bright living room, making love on a rainy night. He wanted to do those things. It was his dream to reach those, and yet, his mood starts to sink down when he remembered the things he had done to him. He wished and hoped so much, and yet, he realizes that Sunggyu had been building the bridge, but Woohyun was the one who was wrecking it.
 
 
Woohyun then checks at the clock, and sees half an hour pass with his daydreams. He glances at Sunggyu, who was sleeping peacefully beside him. To be honest, he wanted to give him a session of kisses, but figures that he'd wake up. He knew he needed to rest, ever since that incident with the media, and him being weak. He didn't want to see Sunggyu again as he was struggling to stand by the sink, he hated that moment he realized how much he was hurt of the things that were never meant for him. The things he created for his own happiness, but was the pain and sadness for the other. He never knew if he deserved him after all this time.
 
 
"Sunggyu, I'm sorry." Woohyun whispers. "I'm sorry for everything." He leans in to kiss his forehead. "I'm sorry for hurting you. For making you like this.  For giving you the pain you don't deserve. For making it hard for you, even if you didn't have a part in it." Woohyun feels his tears run down his face, he covers his mouth to shut him from sobbing. "I am so sorry.." He tells him. "I know you can't hear me right now,  but it's the only time I feel that I'm not scared. I was too afraid to apologize, because I know I have done so much. I didn't want to know what you'd tell me, I didn't want to hear what you felt. I just knew, that when I do, I will never forgive myself, and might even force myself to leave this group." He kisses his forehead and sobs silently, embracing him tight. "I'm sorry because you don't get to hear this. I'm sorry I'm this cruel. I'm so sorry.." Woohyun felt his heart ache never like before, not even when Jisae told him the most harsh words. He regretted everything, he hated everything that he did. He hated himself.
 
 
After a few minutes, Woohyun had finally calmed down from the intense crying. He could feel himself drifting off to sleep. He saw a small glimpse of the sunrise by Sunggyu's window, and decides to surrender to dreamland. But before he could, he felt another tight embrace, but now,  was followed by a kiss on his chin.
 
 
 
"I love you."
 
 
 
-----
 
Woogyu finally drifting back togetherr (?)
 
 
Jisae (?) i wonder. Kekekeke
 
 
So how was it? I am sorry that I can't update regularly since everything is really  kabooghs and kablast. But..
 
I am very thankful to those who are newly subscribed to my story, the subscribers had been rising in number! I love you all and thank you very much!
 
 
Your comments really motivates me. I'm really inspired to write when I read them. Thank you for all who gives out their effort to tell their thoughts. I love youuuuuuu~
 
 
A special day is coming up! Maybe less than a month. I'm not gonna tell what, but it's certainly not related to Woogyu. Kekeke just saying cause you might just guess.
 
 
Woogyu finally back together? Jisae finally walking away? Is this finally happy ever after? Or will Sunggyu let Woohyun pay? (Wow that rhymes)
 
 
Can't wait to see your reactions down below kekeke 
 
 
Lovelots,
 
Authornim