Confession (17)

Celebrity
"I'm starting to wonder when we're going to start working again." Sungjong tells his older friends as he chewed on his food. It was just six in the morning, but everyone got up early, just because they wanted to. "I'm sorry. I really am." Woohyun says, and then lowers his head. Somehow, he starts to feel the burden. "Well, I didn't say I was mad at you." Sungjong chuckles and smiles at him. "It's okay hyung, as long as everyone's safe." He takes another spoonful of rice in his mouth.
 
 
"Says the youngest who'd always diss us when we're not around." Sungyeol teases, and the rest of them laughs. "Well, at least I don't keep secrets from Myuㅡ" Sungyeol stands up from his seat and hovers over the table, just to cover Sungjong's mouth. "Shush you littleㅡ" Sunggyu cuts off and clears his throat while he looks at the two. "Now what did I say about having manners on the table?" Sungyeol glares at Sungjong while he slowly sat down on his seat. "Don't you dare, Lee Sungjong." He whispers for the last time, and earns a hiss from Sunggyu.
 
 
"Anyways, Dongwoo?" Sunggyu turns to him. "I was just wondering. How's Hoya? Did he tell you about anything? You're his bestfriend after all." Dongwoo looks at him with a hint of gloom. "He doesn't want to open up." He lies, and Sunggyu just nods. "I just hope he gets well." He tells him, then takes a bite on his bread. "I don't think he'll get better." Dongwoo thinks, but sets it aside. It was never Sunggyu's fault anyway. "I'll just prepare and give his breakfast." He stands up from his seat and walks to the kitchen.
 
 
"He's been gloomy lately. No, actually, he's been gloomy since yesterday." Sungyeol whispers. "I noticed that too." Myungsoo nods and agrees with Sungyeol. "Did they fight?" Sungjong asks in a somewhat loud voice, and everyone quickly shushes him. "I'm not really sure. But let's hope not." Sunggyu tells them, and everyone goes back to eating silently. Sunggyu spaces out for a while, before being pulled back to reality by Woohyun. "You okay, Gyu?" He asks him, his hand on his shoulder. "U-um, yeah. I just remembered something." He stands up and walks away. "Is there something that's bothering you?" He asks, and Sunggyu smiles at him. "No, nothing. I just remembered that there were some schedules I had to reschedule to my own liking." Sunggyu assures, and waves. He enters the bedroom and closes the door behind him.
 
 
----
 
 
Dongwoo was carrying the tray in his hands, as he walked towards Howon's room. He knocks lightly, and then enters. "Wake up. You should eat." He says as he places the tray on his bed. He then turns around and heads to the door. "Dongwoo." Howon calls out, but he continues to leave. "Dongwoo." Howon calls out in a louder voice, and Dongwoo stops walking, but doesn't turn to face Howon. "What is it?" He says in a somewhat cold tone. "What's wrong with you?" Howon asks, but Dongwoo remains quiet. "Tell me what's wrong. Let's be fair." He adds. "Would things be different if I told you?" Dongwoo remains on his spot, as Howon sits down on his bed. "You don't talk like this. You don't say things like those. Tell me what's wrong." He says, his heart starting to beat rapidly. "What good would it do anyway? Even if I tell you, you're just going to stay here and try to sort yourself out." Howon punches his bed and exhales frustratedly. "Well Dongwoo, I already told you mine even if I knew it wouldn't make any difference!"
 
 
"It already had, Howon. Please, just eat." Dongwoo clenches his fists and reached for the knob. "I won't eat until you tell me." Howon threathens, earning silence from Dongwoo after. Dongwoo takes a deep breath and exhales in frustration. "Then don't eat." He answers coldly, then leaves his room. Hoya runs his fingers through his hair in frustration, then bangs his hands on the soft mattress. First, it was him. Now, Dongwoo? He already lost the other, and he didn't want to lose Dongwoo either. By just thinking about it, it makes his head explode. It would be a nightmare if that happened.
 
 
Howon stands up and walks out of his room. He gets his coat, goes to the front door, then wears his shoes. Woohyun was silently watching at the side, analyzing what was Howon's fuss all about. His movements showed that he was angry, and Woohyun himself wanted to know why Howon was acting that way. Howon stands up and notices the shadow at the corner of the wall, so he looks back to see Woohyun curiously looking at him. Howon only looks at him with a fierce, sharp look, but his eyes were filled with anguish fragments Woohyun couldn't understand. As Woohyun looked deeper, he couldn't fail to notice Howon's sharp and sleek features. But after all that..
 
 
Woohyun sees a tear fall out his eye, as he quickly blinked it away and turned around. Howon hastily grasped on the door knob, opened it, and then slammed it as soon as he got outside. Woohyun, who was completely baffled on what he saw, stood still looking at nothing. And behind him was Dongwoo, who saw the whole scene, and soon enough, felt his heart ache for the nth time. He looks at Woohyun, being unable to move, as he too tried to regain his strength. Dongwoo gathers up his senses and speaks out to Woohyun.
 
 
"You alright?" Dongwoo asks while chuckling, his anguish face disappearing into an angelic one. "U-um. Yes, I'm fine. Just thought I saw a ghost." Woohyun tries to scare him. "BAH!" Woohyun exclaims, and Dongwoo looks at him with disbelief. "Wooah, it didn't work on you for the first time in history." Woohyun jokes and laughs cutely, while Dongwoo faintly laughs. "Got to go and pamper my baby." Woohyun says, and Dongwoo looks at him questioningly. "Baby?" He asks again, reassuring if he heard it right. "Yeah. Gyubaby. Hehe." Woohyun whispers, and they both do their best to suppress their laugh before anyone could hear them. "Then go ahead and pamper him." Dongwoo says, and Woohyun nods and goes to Sunggyu.
 
 
Evening came, and everyone was again in the living room. Sungjong was lying upside down the couch. Sungyeol was switching between watching and scrolling on his phone, while the rest were so focused on the movie. Sungyeol was slowly drifting to sleep, since it had been four hours since they started their movie marathon. He was about to shut his eyes and submit to dreamland when something had caught his eye from his phone.
 
 
"Uhh..guys..?" Sungyeol calls out with a slurred voice, his brain trying to regain its function. He tries to stand up by kicking out his feet, but he falls down back to his seat anyways. "Guys!!" Sungyeol exclaims,  and accidentally hits Sungjong's forehead with his phone. Sungjong glares at Sungyeol, but he doesn't seem to mind since he was busy trying to get a grip of himself. "No need to shout." Myungsoo remarks, and shuts Sungyeol up before he could utter another word. "But look here." He points at his phone and everyone huddles to see what was there. "Isn't that great news?" Sungyeol exclaims and finally surrenders to sleep. Sungjong takes the phone from Sungyeol's hand and reads it hastily. "Lalalalala... Oh my goshㅡhyung! Woohyun hyung! You're finally free!" Sungjong squeals as he jumped up and down the couch. He shoves it in front of Myungsoo's face, while the other reads the content. "Woohyun hyung, it says here that your rumors had been cleared off. Person A showed up to claim that you were just really great friends, and that she intentionally wanted the public to see that she was dating you." Myungsoo explains, and then Woohyun wonders for a moment.
 
 
"Did.. Jisae say that? Did she really show up to tell them that?" Woohyun thinks. "Well, at least the fans could stop doubting now." Sunggyu says as he squeezes Woohyun's shoulder. "Well, not everyone. Some will still suspect for sure." Sungjong remarks, while Sunggyu chuckles on his words. "That's why I said 'at least'."
 
 
"Anything more relevant?" Woohyun asks Myungsoo, who was walking back to his room. "Nope, I guess not." He replies, and turns around to continue walking. "Anything more she said?" Woohyun asks again, and Sunggyu felt a pinch on his heart. He tried his best not to mind the question. "Uhh, no hyung. Media just stated that she wanted to say sorry to everyone that were hurt by the news." Myungsoo says, and gives a thumbs up to Woohyun.
 
 
Woohyun starts to feel the rush of happiness in him. Finally, everything would be coming back to normal. He felt happier, especially that Sunggyu and him were finally in good terms. Finally, just finally. Everything was falling back to place. Woohyun takes Sunggyu's hand from his shoulder, then pulls him in for a tight hug. Sunggyu embraces back, then Woohyun's hair. Sungjong and Sungyeol were silently giggling at a corner, adoring the lovebirds.
 
 
Myungsoo, who had a gentle smile on his face, was watching the two as they intimately rejoice while embracing each other. But while he does, something was running in his head.
 
 
"Where's Hoya and Dongwoo hyung?"
 
 
 
----
 
 
Been a while since I've updated ;; Been really busy ever since, please forgive me ;; but this I promise you, I really haven't forgotten about this story. So please forgive mee ;;
 
All these works and now Infinite has come back with "The Eye". I am speechless, because they slaid me ever since the day they were rumored to have a comeback. Kekeke I'm in love with all their songs. They deserve lots of love. And of course, they deserve trophies. (Emphasizing 's' there keke)
 
 
I guess when I find time soon, I'll be back to nonstop voting and writing, but the problem is, there isn't much vacant time yet for me ;;
 
 
So..... what do you think of this chapter? What would you think would happen next? Yes yes, I'm curious about what you think. So comment down if you'd like kekekekeke
 
 
Is everything going too smooth (?) for woogyu an everyone?
 
 
Lovey dovey moments for Woogyu is finally coming up. Kekeke
 
 
What would you like to see/read about them?
 
Maybe something like Woohyun playing with kids while Sunggyu watches him being manly and fatherly then suddenly calls him "Appa" from behind lolol jk
 
Comment down my dear readers ;; i miss hearing your thoughts ;;
 
 
Ps
 
Been putting hidden details in the story. If you're good enough to find and realize them, then I guess you'll have a lot of questions in your head. Kekeke
 
 
Lovelots,
 
Author-nim