Good or Bad (16)

Celebrity
Sunggyu opens his eyes and stares at the ceiling. He stays like that for quite a while, before he realized that it was already morning. He archs his back a little, to glance at the other members who were still sleeping. Popcorns were scattered everywhere, pillows, stuffed toys, and blankets were all around the living room. He looks at the television, and it was already closed. The cds they used last night, were already properly kept. He looks around again, counting the members this time. He sits up after seeing that two of them weren't there.
 
 
At that very moment, Myungsoo pops out from the kitchen, wearing a black apron and a spatula on his right hand. "I'll clean up when everyone's awake." Myungsoo tells Sunggyu, and he nods in response. Myungsoo goes back to the kitchen, while Sunggyu blankly stares on the white tiles. 
 
 
"Where's Woohyun?" Sunggyu asks in his head.
 
 
Sunggyu slowly got off the couch, trying not to wake Sungyeol and Sungjong who was sleeping soundly on the floor. He grabs two pillows nearby,and places it below their heads. He walks to the corner of the room to pick up the other blankets, then places it on them. He also gets another to cover Dongwoo. He wears his bedroom slippers and proceeds to the kitchen.
 
 
Sunggyu stretches his arms upward as he saw Myungsoo cooking breakfast. He looks at him for a while, appreciating a handsome man like him. He never knew why he deserved such a handsome, innocent and caring dongsaeng, and also, a member of their group. Whenever he saw Myungsoo, he just feels so blessed to have him with him. Sunggyu walks behind Myungsoo and gives him a small hug. "Good morning." He whispers then withdraws. "I haven't seen him." Myungsoo says, making Sunggyu a bit confused. "What?" Sunggyu asks. "I haven't seen Woohyun hyung ever since I woke up." Myungsoo answers.
 
 
"What time did you wake up?" Sunggyu's forehead starts to crease. "Around six forty-five am." He flips the pancake he's cooking. Sunggyu glances at the clock, and it was only fifty minutes to eight. Sunggyu lets out a silent sigh. "He must have went out to jog." Sunggyu replies, trying to be optimisitic. He trusts Woohyun, he knows he wouldn't hurt him again. He trusts him. He trusts him so much. He would never hurt him again, right?
 
 
An hour passes, and everyone was already cleaning the table. Sungjong washed the dishes, Sungyeol dried it, Myungsoo sweeped the floor, and Dongwoo was doing the laundry. Howon remained in his room, and no one still knows what was bothering him. Sunggyu just finished wiping the table, when the front door clicked open. Woohyun enters the dorm, his whole body wet from sweat. He removes his shoes, his chest heaving up and down. He removes his earphones, and looks at Sunggyu. "Hey." He greets, then smiles. "Where have you been?" Sunggyu asks, trying not to be doubtful. "I just jogged." Woohyun replies and chuckles, as he starts walking towards his room. "You look tired though." Sunggyu adds, and Woohyun stops on his tracks. "Of course jogging is tiring. Don't you get tired by just even walking?" Woohyun teases him, and Sunggyu pouts a little. "Alright. Go clean up." Sunggyu tells him, and Woohyun waves goodbye. As he watched Woohyun disappear to the bathroom, his eyes observed every move until the door shut close.
 
 
Dongwoo finishes the laundry, except for Howon's since he keeps some of his dirty clothes in his room. He goes in front of Howon's door and knocks lightly. "Come in." Howon answers, and Dongwoo obeys. "I just came to get your used clothes." Dongwoo tells him as he looked at him, who was just lying down on his bed while his arm covered his eyes. "Go ahead." Howon answers coldly. Dongwoo finds for his basket, and after finding it, he carries it. He stares at Howon again, trying to figure out what was really bothering him before he'd leave him alone again. "Hoya." He calls out, and Howon remains quiet. "What's wrong with you?" Dongwoo asks. He didn't like seeing Howon like this, since he was his bestfriend, ever since they were trainees. At some point, they grew apart, and Dongwoo didn't know why. "Tell me what's wrong, please. I can't stand seeing you like this. You look so depressed and hurt. I haven't seen you like this for a long time. Please. Tell me." Dongwoo puts down the basket as he felt his chest constrict. Saying these words hurted him. He couldn't imagine more of what Howon felt.
 
 
"Just get out, please. I can handle this myself." Howon replies, making Dongwoo clench his fist. "You can't, okay? You can't. Just look at you!" He scolds him, and Howon finally removes his arm and looks at Dongwoo. "Get out, Dongwoo. I need space." Howon replies coldly again, and Dongwoo starts walking towards him. He grabs his shirt and bangs him on the wall. "I've lost my patience, Howon. I don't even know why we drifted apart. Why we acted like we didn't have something. We were friends for seven years, Howon! Do you think it won't hurt me to see you like this? Do you think I'd let this pass?!" Dongwoo bangs him again on the wall, and breathes heavily. He avoids looking into Howon's eyes, but his grip didn't become loose at all. He feels tears climbing up to his eyes, but did his best not to. "D-Dongwoo. I'm sorry." Howon tells him as he stared at him. "I didn't notice. I-I'm sorry." He hugs him on his waist, and places his chin on his shoulder.
 
 
Dongwoo bangs him on the wall for the third time, and looks at him with furious, but sorrrowful eyes. "Tell me what's wrong. I don't need your apology. I need you to tell me what's wrong!" Dongwoo tells him angrily while Howon looks at him blankly. "Lee Howon, tell me. Tell me or I'll beat you up until you say it!" Dongwoo pushes his body against the wall. He was trying his best not to cry, since he didn't want Howon to start worrying about him. He wanted to help Howon. He didn't want it to appear that he was the one who needed help.
 
 
"I-It's just..Sunggyu." Howon finally opens up, and Dongwoo didn't move his eyes off him. "Sunggyu? Because Sunggyu and I are closer now? Why do you think so? Because you wouldn't let me in! Because you stopped talking to me." Dongwoo's eyes began to tear up. "Of course I couldn't tell you or talk to you because you wouldn't tell me anything. If you could justㅡ" "It's not you, Dongwoo! It's not you and him! It was never about you!" Howon retorts, making Dongwoo release his grip. "If it's not me, then.." Dongwoo slowly steps backward. "I-I knew it." Dongwoo murmurs to himself. He stares at him for a few seconds, and then turns around to pick the basket. "You could have told me. You could have told me earlier, Howon. You should have. You should have told me when you started." Dongwoo told him continously, his voice shaking. "You should have.."
 
 
Howon looks at Dongwoo, finding is response quite odd. He knew something was wrong. He walked towards Dongwoo and grabbed his shoulder. "Dongwoo..ㅡ" Dongwoo places his hand on top of his, then takes it off his shoulder. He smiles a little at him, but tears were all over his cheeks. "It's okay. I'm sorry. I hope you get better." He heads to the door, and then stops. "You already know that you can't stop them." He then turns the knob and leaves his room.
 
 
---
 
 
Two weeks have passed, and the group couldn't still resume their schedules due to the sudden uproars of the media about Woohyun's dating rumors. It was already evening when Woohyun was sitting beside Sunggyu, who was still recovering from being weak. Sunggyu silently read a book, while Woohyun played with Sunggyu's legs by poking it with his fingers. "Stop, it tickles." Sunggyu tells him, but Woohyun ignores his words. Sunggyu playfully kicks up his foot, hitting Woohyun's nose. Woohyun feigned as his response, but Sunggyu didn't fall for it. He looked at him with disinterested eyes, then continued reading his book.
 
 
"You're no fun." Woohyun whines as he took the book from Sunggyu's hands. "What's up with you? You're not usually like this." Sunggyu tells him as he snatches back the book. "Like this? What do you mean?" He sits beside Sunggyu and rests his head on his shoulder. "Like this. You're not that playful. You keep on distracting me for no reason. It's like you want my head to be kept occupied by distracting me." Woohyun observes Sunggyu to know if he's mad about something, but it looks like he isn't. "It's what you call playing, hyung. You're too serious." Woohyun chuckles and kisses his cheek.
 
 
"I don't think I'm being too serious." Sunggyu replies in a more serious tone. "Gyu, I think you're just over thinking." He gets up and massages Sunggyu's shoulders. "Just relax, okay? Relax." He plants a kiss on Sunggyu's neck, then another one on his bare shoulder. Woohyun slides down his hand slowly to his arms, still massaging him. He slides down again to his waist as he darted out his lips to wet his own. Sunggyu bucks his back a little forward, due to the sudden pleasure. Sunggyu didn't want to tell anyone about his sensitive areas, but his body betrayed him and told Woohyun.
 
 
Woohyun started slipping his hands inside Sunggyu's pants, but Sunggyu quickly catched Woohyun's hands. "N-no. Don't do it." Sunggyu warns him, but instead, Woohyun started working his fingers. Sunggyu could feel it crawl down under his boxers, and closed his eyes as his frustration and long for pleasure devour his sanity. When Woohyun's hands were finally near, Sunggyu opens his eyes and stops him again. "I said don't. Please." Sunggyu pleads, but suddenly, Woohyun pins him down on the bed. "Why? Give me a good reason why I should stop." Woohyun asks him ily, as he released some hot breath on his neck. Sunggyu moans silently as he involuntarily closes his eyes. "I-I'm scared. Please don't do it. P-please."
 
 
Woohyun stares at Sunggyu's eyes as he saw the sincerity in his words. Scared? Why was he scared? Woohyun suddenly remembers that day when he suddenly made out with him in the shower.  He wonders if it's because of that, or he had another reason even before that. "Why are you scared?" Woohyun asks him as he released his wrist and pulled out his hand from his pants. He fixes his hair, kissed his cheek, then hugged him real tight. "Tell me why." Sunggyu takes a deep breath, then exhales. He rests his head on Woohyun's arm then closed his eyes. "I'm just scared. I-I just heard stories about it. They said it hurts."
 
 
"It only hurts on the first time, Sunggyu. But after that, you'll want me to not stop anymore." He whispers in his ear. "Let's not talk about this, please? I'm going to sleep." Sunggyu turns to the other side, and creates a small gap between them. Woohyun looks at him with a small smile on his face, and decides to watch him until he falls asleep.
 
 
"I know why you're scared." Woohyun says in his head. "It's because that's who you are. You're responsible, independent, selfless and all, but you're still a man of purity and innocence." Woohyun then smiles again. "I love you for that. For being mature, for being that kind of older brother to everyone, but in the end, you're like a baby, even if you went through the hardest things, when it comes to love and love making, you're full of innocence and purity."
 
 
---
 
 
 
Congratulations to me for having 140+ subscribers ;; It may be not a lot, but it's a lot for me. Thank you for everyone ;;
 
 
A lot of things are happening in my life right now, and one of the things I'm most depressed of is about Dongwoo's father passing away. Please please please to all the Inspirits out there, let's do our best to be there for Dongwoo, to love and support him, to make him feel he's not alone. Dongwoo is such a fragile child even if he's such a wise man. He cries so much whenever it was his family, and now, he can't see his father anymore.
 
And not only Dongwoo, but his family and relatives as well. Especially Infinite too, I'm pretty sure they had a good relationship with his father, since he was really a kind-hearted and humorous man like Dongwoo. He always smiled and lead Inspirits to Dongwoo. His father is a great man to give life to Dongwoo, and now his time had come to leave Dongwoo to his mom, his relatives, his future wife, and us. Let's all take care of him more from now on.
 
And just a small note, I'm sure that everyone is really worried about him, but please do keep in mind to give him space and respect.
 
 
May his father rest in peace.
 
 
Happy Birthday to Sungjong too! He's still young. I hope he gets all the love he deserves.
 
I really do hope they postpone the comeback. Dongwoo isn't ready to be on stage. If ever they don't postpone it, it's either he's going to be dull, or going to be smiling so much, or suddenly cries  when he sees Inspirits supporting him. I want him to get better. I hope they give him enough time to pull himself together. I'm willing to wait, I hope every Inspirit is willing to wait for their comeback.
 
And I also hope Dongwoo won't start thinking he's a burden to the group, because he never was.
 
 
Please don't forget to comment about this chapter! I would gladly read your reactions.
 
 
And I'm wondering what you understood about Howon and Dongwoo's fight kekeke
 
 
Lovelots,
Authornim