Skeletons Behind Their Closets (7)

Celebrity

It was already 3 in the morning, and Sunggyu had started waking the members. First, he went off to Sungjong, who was already laying flat on the floor. Second, to Hoya, who was already awake, fortunately. Next, to Dongwoo, the man who can't be moved, then to Sungyeol, then to Myungsoo.


Sunggyu took a deep breath as he stood on the last room.

 


It was Woohyun's room.

 


With all his might, he knocked softly on the wooden door and entered.

 

 

"Woohyun-ah." Sunggyu called out with his hoarse voice.

 


"It's time to wake up. We're going to be late if you don't."

 


Sunggyu tapped the younger's shoulder, and withdrew right away. It was his first time touching him after a while. And it felt like.. nothing. He didn't feel anything. Maybe because he had been numb from the pain these past few days. 

 


Especially when he didn't have anyone to talk about it.

 


Sunggyu quickly left the room as soon a s Woohyun moved from his bed. He was being cautious, afraid Woohyun might notice.

 


Flashback


"W-Wooh-hyun.." Sunggyu called out softly.

 

A pool of blood slowly formed on the rough road. Sunggyu was trying to gather all his senses together for he knew no one was there that would help him.

But somehow, he still worried about the photographer rather than himself. Doesn't mean he broke his dslr on his head, those pictures he took before would be gone. It might be possible that he took off the memory card secretly before sacrificing his camera on Sunggyu's head. 


"Screw him. If I don't stop him, then a lot of rumors would pop out about anything he caught." Sunggyu thought.


He tried to push himself up, but it seems like he couldn't move up his head. His head felt heavy.


"Especially when he said he was there for him."


"I have to get up and find that rascal."

 

He pushed harder.

 

"And before anyone sees me."

 

After a while, Sunggyu somehow lifted a  distance between his chest and the rough surface, but he ended up falling back due to the sudden sharp pain entering his brain. It was getting harder for Sunggyu breathe, and slowly, he can feel himself drift down into the darkness.

 

"N-no. I won't give up."

 

Sunggyu's body laid flat on the surface. No movements were being seen. The pool of blood had already dried, and Sunggyu struggled for his life.

 

"H-help.." Sunggyu whispered in his mind.

 

"H-hhhh-hhh..."

 

He saw a pair of legs land in front of him, despite his blurry vision.

 

"H..hhhhh.."

 

"S-Sunggyu..?"

 

His vision surrendered to the darkness, and so was his consciousness.


--


"Is everyone here?" Sunggyu asked as Woohyun got inside the van. Everyone nodded in response, then the van started moving.

Behind Sunggyu was Dongwoo, and Woohyun could not fail to notice his eyes directed at Sunggyu. Dongwoo's eyes were full of.. emotions. An unexplainable look.


"Hyung." Woohyun asked in a low tone.


"Eung?" Dongwoo took a moment to take off his eyes from the front seat before looking at Woohyun.


Woohyun just looked at him, looking somehow arrogant. Dongwoo had a hint of it, so he shook his head and mouthed that it was nothing.


Between the two of them was Hoya, who was sleeping soundly, after being the first one to wake up among them all. And behind them was Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong, who were exchanging glances at each other, who thought the atmosphere was a bit odd.


Woohyun felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, and fished it out lazily. As soon as he knew that it was her name, he quickly unlocked his phone and read the message.

 


"Hyunnie! Hyunnie oppa, are you there?"

 


Woohyun smiled at her text.

 


"Eung, Woohyunnie oppa is here. What does my princess need?"

 


He tapped his fingers on the back cover of his phone as he impatiently waited for the message. He immediately slid up the notification as soon as he felt it vibrate.

 


"You're being cheesy again! Hmph. I'm just making sure you're alright!"

 

Woohyun tried not to smile, for it'd be weird if he kept smiling as he kept fiddling on his phone. He knew it'd get suspicious.


He was going to type something more cheesy than what he had sent before, when he accidentally glanced on the car's rear mirror and noticed Sunggyu's fierce eyes that were watching him before returning his gaze on his phone. When he glanced back, what he saw was wrong. Well yes, he was watching him, but his eyes told a different story. Woohyun suddenly felt the hard slap that reality gave him.

 


"I'm okay, Jisae. Get some sleep. It's too early for you to be awake."

 


A few seconds later, his phone vibrated again.

 


"I told you I was only checking on you! Besides, I was awake ever since!"

 


Woohyun's eyes enlarged as he saw the text. He rapidly typed and pressed the send button.

 


"What do you mean, Jisae?"

 


"I meant nothing! Haha! I'm going to sleep Hyunnie oppa! My handsome prince must be healthy at all times, ne? Oppa, when you're tired, drink water, or have some rest, or think of me!"

 


"Ya, Choi Jisae!"

 


"Bye oppaaaaaaaa~ <3"

 

 

Woohyun sighed out loud when Jisae didn't reply to any of his messages anymore. He frowned and held his phone tightly in his hand.


On the other hand, Dongwoo was now staring at Woohyun, the same gaze he had earlier on Sunggyu.


Woohyun noticed him quickly, and turned his head to Dongwoo. Dongwoo immediately turned his head to Sunggyu as soon as he saw Woohyun's head move. Woohyun was now staring at Dongwoo, confused if he was really looking. In the end, Woohyun just looked outside and waited for the ride to end.


The van finally arrived at their photoshoot venue, and Dongwoo was the first one to go out. Sunggyu, on the other hand, got off after Hoya, and continued walking to the staff's area. Woohyun, who was next to Hoya in the car arrangement, saw Sunggyu walk away and found it odd. Sunggyu would usually stretch and yawn as soon as he hop off the van, but today, he was frowning and went there directly. He put the thought aside and tried not to care about it.

 

"Maybe I'm just over thinking." Woohyun thought.

 

After a few moments, in which everyone was already outside, Dongwoo also went to the staff's are where Sunggyu had went.


Woohyun wondered for a moment. Should he follow Dongwoo? He was the third oldest anyways. Or maybe Sunggyu and Dongwoo had private matters? He doesn't know. He's over thinking again.

 

"I hate it when it's this early." Woohyun spoke.

 

"Why?" Sungyeol suddenly popped out from his side, adjusting his jacket.

 

"A lot of thoughts just cross my head. And it's not something to be happy about."

 

Sungjong, who's always been responsible in being curious in the group, called out the oldest's name before he could enter the room.

 

"Sunggyu hyung! Where are you going?"

 

Sunggyu looked back with a dull expression.

 

"I have to discuss something with the staffs. Go on ahead without me. I'll follow."

 

"I'll come with you." Dongwoo said seriously, tapping the shoulder of his leader.

 

Sunggyu didn't say anything in response and went inside with Dongwoo tailing behind him.

 

"Aish, really. What is this about again?" Woohyun said to himself.

 

"Don't mind it hyung, Sunggyu hyung can handle it himself."

 

"And Dongwoo?" Woohyun answered Sungyeol, his tone sounding annoyed.

 

"You know what hyung? Why won't we just go up like what Sunggyu hyung said. Let's not start a fight here, okay?"

 

"What fight?" He stood closely to Sungyeol. "You're the one who's starting it."

 

"What's up with your tone then?" Sungyeol barked back.

 

"Hyung. C'mon. Let's go." Sungjong said while gritting his teeth.

 

Sungyeol and Woohyun only glared at each other after hearing the maknae speak.

 

"Myungsoo and Hoya hyung already went up. Let's go."

 

He walked away, leaving the two.

 

"You're the oldest here though." Sungyeol mumbled at Woohyun and catched up with Sungjong, placing his hand on his shoulder.

 

Woohyun took a big breath and sighed. He closed the van's door and walked to the stairs.


A couple of hours later, Sunggyu and Dongwoo entered the photoshoot with dull faces. When Dongwoo saw Sungjong looking worried on them, Dongwoo smiled brightly at him. Sungjong smiled back in relief.


"Gyu hyung, you all right?" Sungjong called out.

 

Hearing the leader's name, Woohyun was alarmed and quickly eavesdropped on the conversation.

 

"I'm alright, Jjongie."

 

He went straight to the closet with the stylists on his back.

 

Woohyun's eyes followed on his figure until it disappeared.

 

Myungsoo noticed the stare Hoya was giving Woohyun even though he was already his turn for the photoshoot.

 

Sungyeol remained quiet.

 

"Yah Lee Howon-"

 

"Coming!"

 

===


"Hyung." Sungjong called out as he munched down his sandwich.


"Sup?" Sungyeol answered, drinking down his coffee.


"Is something wrong with Gyu hyung?"


"Aish.." Sungyeol closed his eyes in frustration. "Don't start with that. By just hearing that my head spins 860 degrees."


"Aigoo hyung, what's with you too?!" Sungjong smacked Sungyeol's head with his hand. "Don't tell me something's wrong with you too!"


"Aish, really! There's nothing wrong with me!" Sungyeol gazed down on the glass beside him and fixed his hair. "Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyun just really have something, some unfinished business, I guess."


Sungjong pouted.


"But Gyu hyung told me everything was fine."


Sungyeol shook his head and looked at Sungjong with pitiful eyes.


"Do you think Sunggyu hyung would tell you, 'Ah my baby Sungjongiee there's something wrong and I'm really depressed about it~' to you when you're the youngest? Of course not! Yah. Lee Sungjong. Think, think, think, eung?"


As soon as Sungyeol had finished his sentence, he felt another smack behind his head.


"Lee Sungyeol, are you that stupid to not know why Sunggyu hyung says those things and how Sungjong understands that and now you just made him feel more bad now that you told him that? He's the youngest, for goodness sake. You should act like an older brother."


Hoya snatched Sungyeol's coffee from his hand and took a sip.


"Uwaah, look here. Look who's stress eating on my coffee!"


"I'm drinking your coffee, idiot."


"You're still stealing my coffee anyways!"


Hoya ran away as Sungyeol viciously chased him down around the studio. Sungjong was left but to sigh.


"Sungjong-ah."


"Oh, Gyu hyung!"


Sungjong quickly stood up and looked around his face. "Are you okay?"


"I'm fine." Sunggyu forcefully smiled. "But can you do me a favor?"


"What is it, hyung?"


"Can you buy food for the group? Include the staffs too."


"Okay hyung~"


"Here." Sunggyu reached out his credit card. "If you want anything else, you can buy it too."


"Heol." Sungjong's eyes widened as he saw the Sunggyu's credit card waiting in front of him. It was rare for Sunggyu to be like this.


"You sure hyung? You won't regret this later on?"


Sunggyu chuckled. "Eung, just go. Quickly."


"Uwah Gyu hyung! You're really kind today! It's really rare for you to do this? Did you hit your head or something? I hope it continues anyways~" Sungjong said happily as he skipped towards the exit.

 

On that moment, Dongwoo was watching them secretly the whole time.

 

"Of course it's rare. And he did hit his head. Literally." Dongwoo sighed as he watched the clueless maknae leave the studio.


Sunggyu sat down the couch where Sungjong, Sungyeol and Hoya were sitting a while ago, and the staffs circled him. Woohyun noticed the small crowd, but he was a bit weak to ask or know why, so he decided to watch them through the mirror in front of him. And again, he eavesdropped, at the best that he can.


"Did anyone tell them yet?"


"We already contacted them. We're just waiting for their feedback."


"No one recieved any calls right?"


"I don't think anyone saw what happened."


Murmurs were heard everywhere. The staffs expressions were a bit serious, as some of them kept walking around, carrying some things. And the most unusual thing is, Sunggyu was there, and he was a part of it.


"No one would probably notice, right?"


"The members are around. I don't think it's safe here."


Woohyun was drawn to curiosity as he heard this. He tried his best not to be noticed at all.


"But it's only Woohyun and Dongwoo here. The others are out playing." Another staff whispered.


"What if they suddenly come in?"


Sunggyu on the other hand, his face was just buried on his hands, his elbows on his lap, his eyes closed and his lips seemed to shiver a bit. Some staffs were surrounding him inside the circle, and some were actually being loud enough to ask Sunggyu if he was okay.


"Just take him into the wardrobe room. It's the safest."


Most of the staffs nodded and agreed, and some went to the wardrobe room to prepare way for Sunggyu.


"Sunggyu-ssi, let's go there." One of the staffs assisted him amd helped him stand up, supported his back as he walked towards the room.


And since everything was suppose to be a secret, a staff made sure that no one was looking. At first, she looked at Dongwoo, who was clearly watching Sunggyu leave, then next to Woohyun, who quickly glanced away as soon as he knew that he was next. The staff was contented enough to think that none of them have noticed them, except Dongwoo where Woohyun was left confused since it was obvious that he was looking this whole time, she left and disappeared along with Sunggyu in the wardrobe room.


At that moment, Woohyun was frustrated, wanting to know more about what's happening. Why was Sunggyu involved? How come Dongwoo notices everything they do but they don't seem to mind?


At that moment, Woohyun remembered. Dongwoo was with Sunggyu ever since they got off the van. But still, everything seemed to be systematized. Was it that serious? And who were they calling? Thoughts like those had entered Woohyun's mind, and it doesn't seem to stop.

 

--

Wassap~ Waaaaaah the subscribers are getting bigger~ I hope I can reach at least 100 ;~; it would be a big achievement for me heol

Comment down your reactions! I'll be reading them~