Unspoken Breakup (15)

Celebrity
"I love you, even if you've been such a bastard to me." Sunggyu suddenly speaks out, making Woohyun open his eyes. "Though I never considered you as a bastard, as long as this pain leads me to loving you, as long as this pain leads you towards me, I will take it in and bear with it, until I have you staying right beside me." He continues to say, and Woohyun could feel himself stop from breathing. "I..I t-thought you stopped." Woohyun stutters, not knowing how to take in Sunggyu's words. "I never stopped, Woohyun. I never did." Woohyun embraces Sunggyu and let the tears pour out. He buries his head on Sunggyu's chest, and Sunggyu couldn't help but stop himself from being emotional. "I thought you stopped. From that day you saw me with her. I thought you'd forget and not care about me anymore.." Woohyun sobs while Sunggyu his hair. "I would never do that, Woohyun. I would never will."
 
 
Sunggyu closes his eyes, savoring the moment. Getting to hold Woohyun like that was something he'd live for. He has been longing for him, though he just couldn't show it, since he had to be a strong figure to the group. He couldn't act too gloomy nor too angry, since everyone would start to worry and get influenced by his aura. It's one of the reason why he never wanted to tell anyone about what happened between him and the photographer. Thus, he keeps himself contained, silent, and hidden. He didn't want anyone to worry about him, because he felt like a burden. He didn't want to be a burden. He wanted to be a person of help and comfort to others.
 
 
Sunggyu swallows his saliva softly, as he felt Woohyun's heart beat faintly on his chest. He craves for the slight hint of ual sensation, but then again, he can't ask for it just that easy. He needed time, and perhaps, he wasn't the type to be very open and comfortable when it comes to those kind of desires. He doesn't know why he craves for something he's quite sensitive and afraid of, but since it somehow gives him the feeling of contentment and comfort when it comes to Woohyun, he puts that thought aside and somehow get lured to the sweet seduction of his.
 
 
"Stop crying." Sunggyu whispers. Woohyun grasps on his shirt, still longing for comfort. "Stop crying and look outside my window." Sunggyu says again with his deep, husky voice. Woohyun looks up at his hyung slowly, then obeys his words. He looks out the window that was on Sunggyu's right, and sees the sunrise with the beautiful view of the city. "Wh-why?" He asks him as his voice creaked. He was afraid that Sunggyu might be telling him something again, and then plans to not directly tell him because he was that kind of person. "It's a new day, so stop crying. Time to start over." Sunggyu sits down, but before swinging his feet off his bed, he plants a soft but deep kiss on Woohyun's forehead. "I'm going to cook breakfast. You should take a shower." Sunggyu whispers in his ear, then smiles a little at him, before laying his head on the pillows and completely leaving him alone in his room.
 
 
Woohyun stares at the ceiling, feeling somehow a bit dazed. Did Sunggyu just kiss him? Did Sunggyu just smile at him? It's been weeks ever since he saw him do that. It's been ages ever since he saw him do that directly at him too. Sunggyu, without words, was he finally saying that they should start over? Has he already forgave him for the things that he's done?
 
 
Woohyun goes off the bed and proceeds to the bathroom. He takes a shower for a few minutes, then dresses up. He walks to the kitchen, and sees Sunggyu wearing an apron, and is cooking bacon and eggs. He silently walks behind him, then sneaks his arms around his waist. He doesn't know why, but his reflexes just said so. Sunggyu pauses from flipping the bacon, and then smiles a little, but doesn't let Woohyun see anyways. "You done showering?" Sunggyu asks softly. "Yeah." Woohyun replies, then rests his chin on his shoulder. "Did you.." Woohyun tells Sunggyu, but was cut short. He hesitated for a moment if he should ask. "Did I what?" Sunggyu continues, trying to get out the words from Woohyun. "D-do you forgive me now?" Woohyun says in one shot, and Sunggyu remains silent. "It's not that I'm asking you to forgive me. I-I'm j-just making sure that I'ㅡ" 
 
 
"It's okay now, Namu. Let's not talk about that anymore." Sunggyu interrupts, and Woohyun was stunned. "I'm sorry. For the last time, for that." Woohyun whispers in his ear, then tightens his hug around Sunggyu's waist. "Please love me again." Woohyun adds, then plants a soft kiss on Sunggyu's cheek. Sunggyu smiles a little, but remains silent. He didn't want to have cheesy and greasy mornings.
 
 
"Gyu hyung, are you done yet? We're hungry!" Dongwoo complains, and both heads turn around to look at him. "Alright, alright. I'm almost done, okay? You and your cute stomach doesn't know how to wait." Sunggyu chuckles, and Woohyun just watches him go. "I'll wake up the other sleeping beauties. Better finish soon!" Dongwoo laughs, then Sunggyu raises a thumbs up. Dongwoo turns around to go to Sungjong's room, when he noticed a figure suddenly walk away, and then heard a bedroom door close. Dongwoo finds it a bit odd, but then plans to find out later after he wakes up Sungjong. He knocks on the maknae's door and enters.
 
 
"Wake up little boy!" Dongwoo shouts then pulls off Sungjong's blanket. He climbs on his bed then starts jumping on it. "Wake up! Wake. Up. Wakeeeeeee. Uppppp" He shouts, and Sungjong pushes Dongwoo off his bed. "Ow! You almost killed me!" Dongwoo complains, his head almost hitting the metal weights that Sungjong had in his bedroom floor. "Besides, when did you have this in your room? I never thought you'd be concerned about working out." Dongwoo laughs loudly, then stands up to shake Sungjong's body. "Shut up, hyung. I'm trying to sleep." Sungjong replies a bit slurred, then covers his face with his pillow. "It's already seven o'clock, Sungjong. Time to wake up. The bacon's waiting on the table." Sungjong opens his eyes and glares at Dongwoo. "If it's not for the bacon, I wouldn't follow you." Sungjong tells him sharply, then sits down on his bed. He rubs his eyes, stretches while yawning, then gently pushes Dongwoo aside. "I'm just going to wash my face." Sungjong says in another slurred voice, then disappears to the bathroom.
 
 
Dongwoo goes to Myungsoo's room next. He knocks on the door and was about turn the knob when it swung open with Myungsoo looking at him, a bit exhausted and eerie. "I'm awake." Myungsoo tells him, then suddenly gives out a cat-ish smile. "Umm.. Are you okay?" Donngwoo asks, since he was somehow looking bipolar, and it creeps him out whenever Myungsoo would do that. "I'm fine. I just woke up early today." Myungsoo yawns again, then finally lets go of his door. He opens it widely, and Dongwoo sees the second messiest room in the dorm. "I'm hungry." Myungsoo mumbled while rubbing his stomach, and then walks past Dongwoo. Myungsoo sits down and waits for the food to be served.
 
 
"Woke up early, huh? Maybe it was him who was sneaking around earlier." Dongwoo thinks, as if he was solving a mystery case. "He's pretty good at hiding stuffs. Especially information." Dongwoo continues to think as he walked towards Howon's room. "I guess I'll have to ask later." Dongwoo knocks on Howon's room, then enters. "Good morning Hodongieeㅡ" "Shut up." Hoya retorts in an angry tone. Dongwoo looks at him, confused. It was his first time encountering Hoya like this. "What's wrong?" Dongwoo asks softly, not wanting Hoya to suddenly explode. "Nothing. Just leave me alone, okay? Don't talk to me." Hoya replies, turning away from him. He lies down on his bed, then places his arm to block the sunlight that's entering his eyes. "Howon, you can tell meㅡ" "I said leave me alone!" Hoya finally screams, making Dongwoo take a step back. "Okay, fine, I'll leave you alone. But locking yourself up won't do you any good." Dongwoo tells him in a serious tone, then quietly leaves his room.
 
 
"What happened there?" Sunggyu asks Dongwoo, as soon as he got out his room. "Hoya has his period today." Dongwoo replies, then chuckles. Sunggyu smiles at him, but he could read beneath Dongwoo's eyes. "Come on, let's eat. We were waiting for you." Sunggyu tells him with a deep, calm voice, and Dongwoo smiles warmly at him. "This is why Woohyun loves you so much." Dongwoo tells Sunggyu in his head, as he sat beside Sungjong. 
 
 
Sungyeol was sitting beside Myungsoo, and Sungjong was giving him teasing glares. They never got tired fighting over Myungsoo. "Stop it." Sungyeol mouths at Sungjong, while the maknae darts out his tongue. Sungyeol was about to throw his fork on Sungjong, when he saw Sunggyu nonchalantly staring at him. Sungyeol slowly puts down his hand and continues eating, while Sungjong looks at him with teasing winning face.
 
 
 
---
 
 
 
Night came and everyone was gathered in the living room, wearing their pajamas. Popcorns scattered, blankets here and there, pillows and stufftoys on every hand. They were busy watching an animated film, and it's been already six hours since they started their marathon, so most of them were already knocked out. Woohyun and Sungyeol were the only ones wide awake, and was still enjoying the film. Sunggyu, who was sleeping on Woohyun's lap, unconsciously turns around to face him. Woohyun feels Sunggyu's hot breath brush against his sensitive area, making him sit up and send shivers down his spine. He looks down at Sunggyu to check how near he was, and sees his lips almost touching the zipper of his pants. Frustrated, Woohyun tries to resist it, but he just can't. He was about to do something dirty when his phone vibrated.
 
 
Woohyun annoyingly picked up the phone, because who was this bastard calling him again in the middle of a pleasurable moment. "Hello?" Woohyun asks, and waits for a reply. "Woohyunie. Please meet me. I need you. We need to talk." The other line answers, and Woohyun already knew who it was. "Jisae, I'm sorry. I can't. I have to go." Woohyun tells her. "Woohyun, please! Let's talk. Please. Why don't you want to talk? We haven't broke up! We're still together! Maybe you're forgetting that..?" Jisae whimpers softly, while Woohyun exhales a deep sigh. As she went silent, he noticed the loud music playing in the other line. "Jisae, are you drinking? Are you alone?" Woohyun starts to worry. "No. Nevermind. Just stay there." She answers, then disconnects the call. "Jisae!" Woohyun curses under his breath, then shoves his phone in his free pocket. He looks at Sunggyu for a moment, and then kisses his forehead. He carries and lays his head on Dongwoo's lap, then made sure he was comfortable.
 
 
"I have to go out for a while, Sunggyu. I'll be back soon."
 
 
 
---
 
 
Den-den-den.
 
Thank you for those who newly subscribed to my story, and for those who continue to read my story. It means a lot to me! 
 
 
Well there you go, I wonder what would happen next?
 
 
Woogyu is building their sparks, but then again, the power of girlfriend jisae is filling in
 
 
Don't forget to comment! ;)))))
 
 
Ps
 
 
Hoya is bae
 
 
 
Lovelots,
 
Author-nim