With (1)

Celebrity

One by one, the members went back to  the chaotic back stage. Each member went straight to the dressing room and removed their stage clothes. 

Meanwhile, Sunggyu sat down on a worn-out black leather couch and sighed. 


"Sunggyu-ah, aren't you going to change yet?" A staff asked him, carrying some stage clothes they wore earlier. 


"Yeah. Just in a bit."


"Alright." She said. "Make sure you change before the music stops playing."


She walked away and left Sunggyu all alone again. 

Sunggyu on the other hand, leaned his back and closed his eyes. He wanted to sleep so bad. But he can't. Not yet. 

He started thinking of what would he do later. Should he take a long bath? Should he sleep in the hotel? Or should he hang out with s?

While lost in deep thoughts, The youngest's voice interrupted. 


"Hyung, there's a free dressing room there. You can change now."


Instead of giving him an answer, he nodded his head and gestured Sungjong to get going. The maknae nodded and walked towards the narrow hallway. 

Sunggyu went to the dressing room. A staff was waiting for him outside. She was holding Sunggyu's luggage. 


"Why are you carrying this?" Sunggyu asked aloud for the music was still playing loudly. He pointed at the luggage and the staff nodded in response of realizing his question. 


"Your bag had no label, so I thought it might get lost. So I carried it. But it doesn't matter. Get dressed, the other members are already in the van."


Sunggyu took the black leather bag and checked if his things were still in intact. 


"And Woohyun?"

 

"He's still dressing up."

 

"Alright."


Sunggyu zipped up his bag and was about to head inside when Woohyun opened the curtains of the other dressing room. 

Sunggyu looked at him blankly, while Woohyun's eyes shot a thousand questions. Sunggyu looked away and continued to head inside the dressing room while Woohyun's eyes followed him until he disappeared from his sight. 


"Are you two okay?" Sungyeol loudly asked while he was folding his sweater into four.


Woohyun nodded and placed his stage clothes on the wooden table where their stage clothes were piled up. He took his bag and began to walk towards the narrow hallway.


"Did you two fight again?" Sungyeol asked for the second time, his voice hinting Woohyun that he was being serious. No one liked Sungyeol being serious. 


"No." Woohyun simply answered. 


"What do you mean no? You didn't fight? There's nothing wrong? No you didn't fight, but he's mad at you?"


"Sungyeol. Seriously. Shut up. We'll talk later. I'm tired."


"Make sure we talk. Don't make excuses with me later."


Upon hearing those words, he paused from walking and slightly looked back. He admits, he felt a shiver run down his spine. The way that Sungyeol talked to himㅡwas different. He knew what it meant. He knew that something was wrong. Sungyeol never got mad unless something was wrong. Setting aside those choding traits of Sungyeol, he was a wise man. He knows when it matters the most, he knew when everyone was involved. He knew what could affect yourself, he knew what could affect the group. He just didn't want that incident to happen again. Especially when the youngest was the most affected. 

Woohyun continued walking and surpassed the narrow hallway. He felt himself feel a little better when he reached the parking lot. His claustrophobia may not be worse, but it still affects him as well. 

He saw the black van and went towards it. He pressed and pulled the van's door and saw Dongwoo and Sungjong laughing together. Hoya on the other hand, was pouting as ever. It seemed like Dongwoo and Sungjong was laughing at him.


"What happened here?" Woohyun asked, chuckling softly. 


"Hyung, we heard Hoya hyung fart. Even the driver went out and took a deep breath!" Sungjong laughed loudly as Dongwoo had hit his high-pitched laugh again. 


"Hoya blushed so muchㅡ" Dongwoo said in between laughs. "ㅡhe kept shouting at us to stop laughing then his face just turned like this. PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"


Woohyun couldn't suppress his laugh due to Sungjong's cute laughter along Dongwoo's goofy and indescribable laugh. Sooner, Woohyun's eyes turned into two crescent moons while his cheeks puffed cutely. He bit his thick lower lips, and not longer, his laugh filled with the others. 


"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HYUNG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"


"PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"


"HHHHHHHHHHH-HAHAHAAHHA-HHHHHHH"


The van's door suddenly opened and there their leader stood with a stoned expression.


"Are you full here already?" He asked, his voice as unlively as ever. 


"Yeah. Dongwoo hyung's here, Hoya Hyung's here, Woohyun, Myungsoo and Sungyeol hyung would occupy the back seats." Sungjong answered, still trying to contain his laugh. He could vividly remember what happened minutes ago, and he's afraid he might burst out laughing and give Sunggyu another hellish headache. 

Sunggyu looked inside the van for a while, seemingly trying to see if there's really no space left. On the other hand, while Sungjong and Dongwoo were staring at each other and told each other hand signals that they shouldn't laugh unless Sunggyu leaves, Woohyun's eyes followed every move Sunggyu would make. Woohyun was in a dilemma if he should spit out what he wants to say or just leave him be. 

As soon as Sunggyu realized that there's really no more space for him, he pulled the van's door and was about to close it.  Woohyun suddenly blocked his foot on the door and looked at Sunggyu. 


"Hyung, where are you going?" Dongwoo asked Sunggyu. 


"To the other van. There's no more space here." Sunggyu answered, his cold eyes not leaving Woohyun's. Dongwoo noticed the silent argument between the two men, so he decided to step down their conversation. 


"Okay hyung. We'll see you in the dorm then."


Sunggyu looked away and pulled the van's door for the second time when Woohyun took a step closer and blocked the van's door with his hand.


"There's a vacant seat in frontㅡ" Woohyun told him blankly. "ㅡyou can seat there, Sunggyu."

 

"I can't understand you." Sunggyu answered coldly, due to the face mask Woohyun was wearing, his voice appeared blurry.

 

"I said take the seat in front. There's no one sitting there."


Sunggyu let go the door's handle and opened the door for the front seat. He threw his bag on the seat and climbed up.


"Seriously hyung, what's wrong with them again?" Sungjong carefully whispered, afraid that the oldest might hear them. 

 

"I don't know. I felt it just now, you know."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I felt the atmosphere drop. Just now. And I only knew now that they were fighting."


Sungjong positioned himself back to his seat, while Dongwoo finally forgot the chaos Hoya had caused moments ago. Woohyun wore his earphones and listened to a random album he had in his phone.  He closed his eyes while the music started playing and began to indulge him in. His mind replayed the fresh memory he clearly remembers that happened two weeks ago.


'All I knew, is the morning when I woke, that I know something now, know something now, I didn't before.'


-----


Flashback

 

Woohyun watched Sunggyu while the white confetti filled the whole dome. Everyone had no word to speak, as the music heavily dropped itself to everyone. He could see sorrow in everyone's eyes, especially the fans. But he noticed more to that. 

While they sang their last song passionately, Woohyun silently watched Sunggyu as he sang his parts. He obviously missed his other parts for his focus was all on Sunggyu. He couldn't stop thinking about him. It was driving him crazy. 

When it was time for them to go to the different ends of the stage to bow down to the fans, every bow, every look, every wave. He would do these things in a short matter of time then quickly look at Sunggyu. His eyes would burn if he couldn't see Sunggyu in his sight. Woohyun noticed Sunggyu's twinkling eyes. It didn't express anything. It looked as blank as ever. His face showed emptinessㅡhis lips were pale, not even the pinkish lip balm that were applied to it could cover it. 

Sunggyu forcefully waved his hand to the fans. Though he didn't really want to be dishonest with his fans, he couldn't help it. He didn't want to dissapoint them either. He didn't know what to feel. He didn't know what to show.

Upon reaching the last area where they bow down, Woohyun waved his hands a little longer to the fans. The music, the fans, Sunggyu, everything was making him cry. But he couldn't. He had to contain it. 

What hurts him most, is that he doesn't like seeing Sunggyu hurt. He didn't like seeing him suffer. Especially when it was his fault. He hated it most when he was the reason for Sunggyu's suffering. 

After waving his hand, he let it fall to his side and searched for the lifeless figure. He didn't realize it until Sungyeol nudged him lightly. Sunggyu was watching him all the time when he was lost in thoughts.

Woohyun didn't know what to do. He couldn't act until Sunggyu looked to the crowd then disappeared along with the other members.


---

 

 

"How do you think are they doing?" Sungyeol asked Sungjong. 

 

"I think they're going to be fine." The younger assured. "Besides, don't worry too much about me, hyung. Sometimes I'm more sensible than you."

 

"Watch your words, maknae. I'm still your hyung."

 

"Uwaaaahh. I never thought Sunggyu hyung would have said that sometimes he thought that I was the eldest."


Sungjong grinned at Sungyeol and left him stunning. He couldn't believe the youngest had matured this much. Before, he looked at him as a baby. Now, it seemed like he was a wise man that could predict the future because of his abundant 'wise-ness', which sometimes his co-members were afraid of because it sometimes appeared scary and eerie.

There was even one time Dongwoo got depressed for a couple of weeks because he was scared and worried that Sungjong might even get more mature than him, which is true, but none of them wants that to happen. 

But setting aside the topic, everyone loves him. Anyone of them wouldn't want to lose him. Especially Sunggyuㅡhe may treat Sungjong in a bully-victim relationship, but he loves him more than he could ever love himself. He always looked at Sungjong as a younger brother who is still in the process of discovering the hardships of life, while Sungjong always looked up to Sunggyu as his older brother who would lead the whole family to a happy and successful future. The oldest and the youngest had a strong bond of trust to each other. It's one of the reason why Sunggyu tends to make things up with his dongsaengs if ever there were incidents that he had argued with them. If not within Sunggyu, then he'd help and talk to the person having an arguement within another member.


"I think it's going to be a long cold night." Hoya whispered in Sungyeol's ear. "I could feel Sunggyu hyung's ice powers surrounding me."

 

"Shut up. You're making me nervous."

 

"You know it's weird. It's only both of them who's not yet entering our dorm. You think something happened?"

 

"I said shut upㅡ"

 

"Let's check them out. We wouldn't want them wearing eye patches and some injury bandages when they come in, right?"

 

Sungyeol looked at Hoya with a disinterested look. 

 

"I really hate you, you know."

 

"I know that."

 

Hoya headed to the door while Sungyeol followed form behind. 

 

"Tell me again, why aren't you doing this with Dongwoo hyung for he is the second oldest?"

 

"Because he's an angel."

 

"What?"

 

Sungyeol stopped on his tracks and looked at Hoya. 

 

"Angel?"

 

"Yeah. What's wrong?"


Sungyeol shook his head.


"Nothing. Let's go."


They went down to the parking lot and traced back the steps they took that leads to their van. From a distance, Hoya stopped walking and blocked Sungyeol with his arm. He signaled him not to go any further.


"I don't think there's a problem." Hoya whispered. "Let's go."


Sungyeol looked at Hoya with a questionable look. He only smirked back, leaving Sungyeol more confused. He looked at the direction where Hoya had looked earlier, and finally understood what he meant. 

There it stood, a figure leaning on the van, while another figure leaned on it. His hands was placed on his waist while he stood still and let the moment happen.