• Brats •

Hybrid Slave

"Youngjae hyung, please wake up..." 

 
"Youngjae, can you hear me? I'm so sorry."
 
"Whats happened to Youngjae hyung?"
 
~
 
Jaebum sighed again as he twiddled Youngjae's slender fingers. Youngjae had suddenly fainted when they reached home, leading to Jaebum hurriedly bringing Youngjae upstairs and ordering Bambam to call his private doctor.
 
"Youngjae here has been under lots of stress, suffers from a little depression as well. He probably has some painful memories he hasn't spoken off. Do be careful. What I would advise you is to make sure Youngjae more careful and make sure to cheer him up. Probably get a playmate for him as well. After all, hybrids do get lonely sometimes."
 
Jaebum stared silently at Youngjae's sleeping state on the bed. Another hybrid to keep him company? But he couldn't get another one, Jaebum frowned as he tapped his foot impatiently.
 
That's right! Jinyoung did have Mark... 
 
~
 
Youngjae blinked slowly, adjusting gradually to his surroudings. He was on Jaebum's bed, a blanket carefully draped over him nicely. Why was he here? Youngjae furrowed his brows. He only remembered going out with Jaebum in his car, to - to Jaebum's dad house. Youngjae shuddered. He definitely never, ever, wanted to go back there again. Scrunching the bedsheets in his hand, Youngjae tried to lift the covers over himself. Then what had happened? Jaebum had pulled him out of the house, brought him back here, and -
 
A flashback of himself falling down the staircase and blacking out hit Youngjae. Oh.
 
Youngjae shook his head, trying to clear memories of it. Pursing his lips, he swung his leg over the side of the bed, toes gently touching the floorbed. Slowly, Youngjae tried to push his body off the bed.
 
Youngjae frowned. Why did it seem that he had insufficient strength to push himself off the bed? He was sure he was perfectly healthy and - 
 
"Youngjae! What are you doing?" Jaebum gasped as he peered into the room.
 
In shock, Youngjae tried to stand up from the bed urgently but collapsed on the floor instead, knees too weak to support him. Cheeks red, Youngjae  coughed awkwardly as he felt a warm hand pull him up. Leaning on Jaebum, Youngjae pouted. "Ah, hyung, I didn't mean to fall. Its just seems that I have no energy now. I wanna go downstairs and eat." 
 
Jaebum clicked his tongue and brought Youngjae back onto the bed. "No point making excuses Youngjae, the doctor said that you needed rest. You want food? I'll ask Yugyeom or Bambam to bring it up for you." Jaebum smiled as he tucked Youngjae back in again, who was still pouting in retailiation. 
 
"Hyung..."
 
"No, Youngjae. No can do."
 
Sighing, Youngjae gave up, collapsed back onto the pillow, and adjusted himself. Now only his eyes, head and ears were peeking out from the blanket. Grinning, Jaebum ruffled Youngjae's hair. "Yah, what do you want for lunch?" 
 
"mslslsaj."
 
"Youngjae you do know that I can't hear anything since you're covering your mouth with the blanket." Jaebum laughed before pulling the blanket down to Youngjae's chin.
 
"Anything, hyung." Youngjae repeated himself again as a tinge of pink appeared on his cheeks.
 
~
 
Yugyeom frowned as he saw Bambam hugging Youngjae tightly again. "Hyung, one of these days, someone is definitely going to get killed by your bone-crushing hugs."
 
"Yugyeom ah, are you trying to say I can't hug Youngjae hyung? Obviously I'm worried for him, and Bambam's hugs will definitely help him to recover." Bambam snorted as he snuggled deeper into Youngjae's sides, now lying on the bed as well. Youngjae had no energy to protest, only smiling weakly at Yugyeom. 
 
Jaebum frowned, spoon in hand, currently waiting for Bambam to get off Youngjae, seating on the  chair next to the bed. "Bambam, how is Youngjae gonna recover and regain his energy if you keep detering him?" Jaebum muttered as he scooped a spoonful of porridge for Youngjae.
 
"Aiyo, hyung, if you wanted to feed Youngjae you could just say so. Don't need to grumble about it." Bambam grinned as he hopped off the bed.
 
Jaebum and Youngjae's faces turned pink, especially Youngjae's. "Yah. Don't sprout rubbish. Only because he's sick, thats why." 
 
"Whatever you say, hyung. We'll be going back to the kitchen now. Do enjoy some time together." Yugyeom winked cheekily as he high fived Bambam, leaving the pair flustered. 
 
Jaebum laughed awkwardly. These two, really...
 
"Ignore them two. They always act like this. So sorry." Jaebum coughed as he brought the spoon to Youngjae's lips. Nodding slowly, Youngjae opened his mouth and accepted the spoonful. 
 
Youngjae's eyes widened. Since when did porridge taste this good? "Wah hyung, but they cook really well too! " Jaebum could only laugh as he took another spoonful for Youngjae. 
 
"Youngjae-ah..." 
 
"Hmm?"
 
"I was wondering. Would you like another hybrid as a playmate? Since I have a friend of mine who owns one as well and..." 
 
Youngjae immediately accepted the offer. "Yes hyung! I'd love to ." 
 
Jaebum felt his heart warmth at the sight of Youngjae smiling enthusiastically at him.
 
"Jaebum hyung? Why are you smiling creepily at me like that? "
 
"I - I - Eat your food."
 
~
 
Youngjae was sound asleep snoring on the bed, ears tucked in the nest of blonde hair. 
 
After making sure Youngjae had eaten every mouthful of the porridge, Jaebum had made Youngjae go to sleep and get some rest. After all, he didn't want Youngjae to faint again. 
 
Picking up his phone lazily on the couch, Jaebum pressed a set of familiar numbers and held the phone to his ear. 
 
"Hello? Park Jin Young speaking. Who is this? "
 
"Yah, idiot. How can you not save my number into your phone? I feel betrayed."
 
"Jaebum hyung? Aish, why would I need to save your number? I can perfectly remember it."
 
"You just contradicted your actions though. "
 
"... Anyway, why would you suddenly call me? You usually don't, other than that time..."
 
Jaebum could hear the pout in Jinyoung's voice as he snorted.
 
"Jinyoung , Youngjae had fainted yesterday and I brought over the doctor to see him. Apparently he has slight depression." Jaebum lowered his volume.
 
There was silence on the other end, accept for the sound of Jinyoung breathing. 
 
"Hello? "
 
"Yes , yes , hello. So you want me to bring Mark over to accompany Youngjae?"
 
"You read my mind." 
 
"Alright, I'll ask Mark. ... Markkkkkkk, do you want to go over to my friend's house, he has a hybrid too, and he would like to - "
 
"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"
 
Jaebum giggled. Mark and Jinyoung really did fit each other's personalities.
 
"You heard him. Wow, its the first time I've seen him this excited. "
 
"Thanks, Jinyoung. I'll be expecting you tomorrow."
 
"You're welcome hy- Did you just hang up on me? Yah! Hello?"
 
Jaebum ran his fingers through his hair. He really wanted to help Youngjae through this, if Youngjae was willing to open his heart up more. 
 
Heaving a huge sigh, Jaebum stood up and turned towards his and Youngjae's room.
 
Before going up the staircase, Jaevum decided to make a quick pitstop at the kitchen to nip some snacks for Youngjae. 
 
Jaebum scrunched his face up in confusion. Bambam and Yugyeom were no where to be found. Have they ended work already? No... Their bags are still here... Crossing his arms, he strode over to the cupboard and pulled out a few packets of biscuits and two glasses of juice before setting them on a tray and going upstairs to the room. Why do I feel like I'm working here instead? Jaebum groaned as he slowly made his way up the stairs. One of these days, he was really going to scold these two.
 
~
 
Jaebum had expected to see Youngjae sleeping peacefully still, only to get the shock of his life.
 
Gingerly pushing the door open so as to not spill anything on his tray, Jaebum almost dropped the tray in surprise. 
 
Youngjae was currently laughing and very much awake, a hand missing in a bag of chips lying on his bed, another hand clutched on his stomach trying to subdue his laughter. Bambam was in the bed next to Youngjae as well, whining about Yugyeom being rude and all. Yugyeom on the other hand, was sitting at the foot of the bed, eyes focused on the television. The trio were so absorbed in their own world, totally oblivious to a shocked Jaebum standing in the doorway, mouth agape.
 
When and how? 
 
"Yah! What the heck are you guys doing?" Jaebum exclaimed, moving forward to set the tray on the table top beside the bed. Youngjae paled as he turned to see Jaebum, hands lingering at the entrance of the bag of chips. Bambam groaned. "Hyung, can't we just take some time off to visit our favourite hyung? Especially when he's sick?"
 
Jaebum scoffed. "Seriously? You guys just met less than a week ago. Besides, you guys should let Youngjae rest. He's sick." 
 
Yugyeom joined the conversation, flicking Bambam's forehead as he made his way for the chips. "Hyung, you have to share Youngjae hyung with us too you know... We know you like Youngjae hyung a lot but, we also like him too." Yugyeom stated, looking up to Jaebum with puppy eyes to which Jaebum pretended to vomit.
 
Snatching the bag of chips off the bed, Jaebum stood beside them, arms akimbo. "Youngjae, you're sick, how can you eat chips now?" Youngjae pouted and reached out for the bag of chips, which Jaebum only brought it higher above his head. "No, Youngjae."
 
In defeat, Youngjae took the packet of biscuits from the tray instead. "Ok, hyung." 
 
Bambam laughed as he slid off the bed and onto the floor. "Anyways, Jaebum hyung, thanks for the food, we'll definitely give you a tip for the excellent service." Youngjae giggled as he watched Yugyeom and Bambam stand up and make their way towards a very confused Jaebum, pushing him subtly out of the room. 
 
"Jaebum hyung, I'm so sorry but we need to spend some time with Youngjae hyung... You already had your turn lots of times. " Yugyeom coughed as he closed the door, only to open again. "Please don't get jealous at us for stealing your beloved Youngjae for a while." A shocked Jaebum could only gape at Yugyeom before the door was not very nicely closed in his face. Jaebum could only make out a flushed Youngjae on the bed with his tail curled up on his lap before the image was gone. 
 
"One day, I swear I'm gonna fire you two!" Jaebum threatened as he tried to open it, only for it to be locked to his dismay. 
 
"It's okay hyung, you'll miss us so much you'll probably request for us to come back and work." Yugyeom's muffled voice answered, accompanied by pearls of laughter from the other two.
 
Jaebum grumbled to himself as he made his way down the stairs again. These two brats, really...
 
 
~
Author's note :
Hi guys :-) its updated again YESSSZZZZ!