• Hugs •

Hybrid Slave

tumblr_n25nxt6i3H1tqaycao5_250.gif

<SO SORRY JUST HAD TO ADD ANOTHER WAKING 2Jae MOMENT >>
 

Jaebum groaned as he felt something lying on his chest. Yesterday, after much persuasion, he had managed to get into the room and keep an eye on the trio, but only to receive complaints from the two maknaes. "Youngjae hyung, why did you let him in?"

 
"Well, he's the rightful owner of this house and your boss as well."
 
"That's right."
 
"Tsk, you two are no fun."
 
"But such a perfect match for each other."
 
"Yah, shush!"
 
Jaebum slowly pushed himself off the bed, only to see a mop of blonde hair and two ears popping out from it on his chest. Smiling, Jaebum reached down and ruffled Youngjae's hair. He really loved cuddling in his sleep, didn't he? And now Jaebum was given the opportunity to be Youngjae's teddy bear. Who wouldn't refuse? 
 
~
 
"Yah, Youngjae-ah, hurry up... " Youngjae grumbled in response, toothbrush almost falling out of his mouth. Jaebum was positive that Youngjae could fall asleep there and then, hence resorting to helping Youngjae brush his teeth and wash his face. Just like a child, Jaebum thought, as he watched Youngjae try to struggle away from his grip. "I wanna sleep hyung."
 
Shaking Youngjae's arms, Jaebum pouted. "But today my friend is coming over with a friend for you." 
 
Almost immediately, Youngjae shot out of his sight and into the bedroom, rushing to appear more presentable. "Why didn't you say so?"
 
Jaebum laughed as he watched Youngjae run at record speed back into the room. Strutting back into their shared room, Jaebum almost cried out in surprise. The sight of Youngjae had caught him by surprise and in pure shock.
 
The hybrid was rummaging through Jaebum's wardrobe, who was now partly his ( "Its okay Youngjae, we can share my clothes!" as quoted by Jaebum ), and was currently topless. Jaevum frowned. Youngjae's back was evidently littered with bruises and visible belt markings, probably from the auction house. Almost every inch of Youngjae's pale skin was hidden by the sickening blue blacks, and Jaebum couldn't control himself. Quietly, Jaebum went forward and brought Youngjae in for a hug, not caring if the younger was fully clothed. 
 
Youngjae stiffened at the 'sudden attack', and swatted Jaebum's arms frantically. "Hyung, I -"
 
"Why do you have so many bruises? Youngjae? It really hurts my heart, you know. "
 
Stopping, Youngjae's tail lied limply between his legs as he pondered over Jaebum's lingering question, before softly replying. "Hyung, they-they're... from my father and staff at the auction house, if... you really want to know.." Youngjae pursed his lips and his ears drooped down, sighing as he recalled how he had gotten all these bruises.
 
"Your father? How could he do this?"
 
"He- I - This was why I didn't want to tell you, hyung." 
 
"Its okay Youngjae. Now that you're with me, I'll make sure you won't have any of these bruises ever again." Jaebum said solemnly as he crinkled his nose. 
 
"Pinky... promise?" Youngjae laughed lightly, as if to lighten up the serious atmosphere, his ears perking up again. Youngjae craned his neck to look back at Jaebum, flashing a wide smile to Jaebum as he did so. Holding out his left pinky to Jaebum, Youngjae waited expectantly.
 
"I promise, Youngjae. I promise." Jaebum took Youngjae's pinky and held it tight.
 
~
 
Youngjae fidgeted nervously as he stabbed his eggs. Jaebum grabbed his wrist. "Hey, the egg didn't do anything to you."
 
Silent, Youngjae looked down and his ears stayed down. Jaebum sighed. Youngjae seemed really excited yet nervous about this. "Youngjae , its fine, he'll definitely like you. Besides, you guys might be strangers now, who knows maybe you guys will click instantly?" Jaebum patted Youngjae's head, ruffling his blond locks of hair as he did so. Youngjae muttered. "I hope so, hyung. I'm just scared of how it will be later." , before nuzzling up to Jaebum's hand.
 
Jaebum grinned as he removed his hand from Youngjae's head, which was met with whimpers of displeasure, before wrapping his arm around Youngjae's shoulder and bringing him closer. Youngjae frowned half-heartedly as he felt Jaebum put his chin lightly on his own head between the cat ears, before getting a warm hug from Jaebum. "Hyung, you already hugged me just now."
 
"Why can't I hug you again? Besides, it doesn't look like you don't like it."
 
"Anything you say, hyung."
 
The two remained like that for a few minutes, with Jaebum hugging Youngjae tightly. Youngjae felt his insides buzz. It didn't feel like Bambam's usual hugs, but it felt really comfortable. Much more comfortable, Youngjae noted. Sorry Bambam. Youngjae snorted, leading to Jaebum feeling confused. "Yah, why did you snort? You don't like my hugs? " Pouting a little, Youngjae shook his head. 
 
"No, hyung, I was just thinking..."
 
"Of me?"
 
Youngjae's cheeks flushed immediately as he froze on the spot.
 
Stuttering, Youngjae turned and found the tiles on the floor suddenly very interesting. "No... I- I was just thinking of how your hugs seem better than Bambam's..." 
 
Jaebum scoffed, much to Youngjae's surprise, and pulled Youngjae in for an even deeper hug. "Of course, Jaebum hyung's hugs will definitely feel better than Bambam's." 
 
Youngjae had to suppress a giggle as he felt himself lean back onto Jaebum. Feeling his cheeks slowly stop burning, Youngjae hugged Jaebum back.
 
Oh boy, did Youngjae not think that he would be red faced again.
 
"YAHYAHYAH, what are you two doing? Leave you guys for a while, and you guys are pratically glued to each other. If I had left even longer, would you guys have been  each other faces off?" A shrill voice exclaimed, resulting in Youngjae and Jaebum detaching almost immediately, acting as if nothing had happened.
 
Jaebum had forgotten that he had asked Yugyeom and Bambam to whip up another dish for himself.
 
Youngjae's face went red once again, in record time this time as he realised both the maknaes standing in the kitchen doorway. 
 
"No! No, uh- we weren't doing anything, uh- thanks for the food, its really great-"
 
And with that Youngjae ran out of his seat and upstairs to the bedroom.
 
As he ran up the stairs, he heard Jaebum laugh awkwardly, "See, now you've scared him off.."
 
"Jaebum hyung, how could you make Youngjae hyung compare my hugs with yours? Mine is better."
 
"Please, who even likes yours? "
 
"Eh, hyung, why are you soooooooo meannnnnnn?"
 
"Because you aren't Youngjae."
 
"Yugyeom!"
 
"What? We know its true!"
 
~
 
Jaebum had to rush up and pull Youngjae out of the room when Jinyoung had knocked on the house door a few minutes later. He found Youngjae, still red in the face, hidden under a blanket on the bed, flabbergasted. "Heyhey, come on, they're here already." 
 
Reluctantly, Youngjae followed Jaebum down to the living room again. Youngjae had hidden behind Jaebum's back and watched on as he opened the door, his tail swishing nervously behind him. On the other side of the door, was a handsome young man. Behind him, there was another person with a pair of golden ears, hiding as well. The handsome man smiled at Jaebum before looking behind Jaebum and offering a wave at Youngjae, whose eyes widened and immediately ducked again, trying to cover himself. "Yah, Youngjae ah, don't you want to see him?" Jaebum offered. Youngjae bit his lip nervously and nodded his head timidly. 
 
"Young-Youngjae? " A familiar voice sounded. 
 
Youngjae took a subtle step back from Jaebum. "It couldn't be... " Mark?" Youngjae held his breath and  eagerly came out from behind Jaebum, eyes twinkling, and ears perked up. Someone else had come out from behind the man's back as well. Youngjae froze as he took in the other's features. Reddish brown hair, golden ears, gold and black tail... It was Mark! 
 
A wave of relief and happiness washed over Youngjae as he jumped up to Mark, trying to hug him but tackling him instead, sending them both crashing to the floor, much to Jaebum's and the other man's surprise. 
 
"Markipoo! "
 
"Jae!"
 
"I really missed you, hyung... I didn't think-"
 
"Me too."
 
The other man awkwardly cleared his throat. "Sorry, I'm Jinyoung, and I'm assuming you guys know one another?"
 
Jaebum blinked as he watched Youngjae who seemed to be glued to Mark. Mark had managed to lift himself off the ground, grinning sheepishly at Jinyoung . "You can say so... I was his friend back there at the auction house. " Youngjae hummed in response, face still buried in Mark's chest. Since Youngjae was shorter than Mark, it was only fitting that Youngjae could only reach Mark's chest and not his neck. Jaebum died a little bit inside. 
 
~
 
Jaebum sighed as he put his cup of coffee down, turning his gaze back to Mark and Youngjae again. The two were currently in their own world, smiling giddily at each other and exchanging words. Jaebum pursed his lips as he observed more of the other two interacting. 
 
He hadn't seen Youngjae this excited before.
 
And he wanted to be the one to relieve Youngjae's sorrows.
 
Jinyoung slapped the back of his head as he drew out another chair from the table and plopped down next to Jaebum. "Yah. Quit staring. You're being really obvious. " Jinyoung whispered as he snatched Jaebum's cup and stole a sip from it.
 
"Who are you calling obvious? I'm just- just making sure they don't fool around too much and get into trouble." Jaebum waved Jinyoung off in one hand. "And that's my coffee."
 
Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "As if you're not jealous man. I can tell you are."
 
Jaebum scoffed and rested his head on the table. "Quit it." 
 
"Hyung, we all know its true. " Jinyoung laughed as he nudged Jaebum's arm a little too hard. Clicking his tongue in disproval, Jaebum pushed Jinyoung's arm off him. "And I know its not true."
 
~
 
"Mark hyung ahhhh, I really missed you." Youngjae grinned as he wrapped a hand around Mark's shoulders, his ears twitching in happiness.
 
Mark only nodded meekly as a reply, leaning on Youngjae as he did so.
 
The two stuck practically to each other the whole day, from start to the end of Jinyoung's and Mark's visit. 
 
If only they had seen Jaebum looking sadly at their direction.
 
~
 
"Bye Markipoo! Thanks Jinyoung hyung." Youngjae waved as his eyes turned into little moon crescents. Jaebum put on a smile as well, placing an arm around Youngjae's waist, to which Youngjae didn't mind, not at all.
 
Mark laughed at Youngjae as he waved goodbye and got into Jinyoung's car. The two stood in the doorway of the house, just watching the car drive away, until it became a mere speck in the distance. 
 
Jaebum broke the silence. "Come on Youngjae. Its cold outside." When Youngjae didn't move, Jaebum tapped lightly on his shoulder. 
 
"Hyung?"
 
"Yes, Youngjae?"
 
"Will you ever allow me to see Mark hyung again? He's my only friend I had."
 
"... Sure."
 
"Thanks hyung! You're the best!" Youngjae squealed as he turned around immediately and looped his hands around Jaebum's neck. Since Youngjae was also shorter than Jaebum, Youngjae had to tip toe. Jaebum heart fluttered at the sight of Youngjae, who was now like a child eating cotton candy for the first time, exuberant. 
 
Jaebum smiled. He shouldn't have felt jealous. Everyone needed friends. 
 
And the jealousy in Jaebum faded away in the wind.
 
 
Author's note :
Updated again PHEW ;-; Next chapter will be a 2jae date ;) and then we'll skip a few months ahead ^^