• Movies & Tank Tops •

Hybrid Slave
tumblr_nh2v8a0NeN1tfbdjxo1_250.gif
 
"Youngjae, do you want to spend today with me outside? I was just wondering... Since I haven't really brought you out yet." Jaebum had asked Youngjae in the middle of nowhere, when they were both cuddling on the bed watching television, so as to prevent getting a cold.( "I swear it will help prevent heat loss!" quoted by Jaebum ) Youngjae was beginning to think otherwise. Who even does that?
 
Youngjae's ears perked up at the attractive offer. "Out? Really?"
 
Jaebum grinned and nodded, pulling Youngjae in to soothe his shoulders. Youngjae relaxed and put his full weight on Jaebum as he thought about it, creasing his forehead in the process. "Hyung, won't people-"
 
"I'm sure they won't say anything. Especially because I'm there as well." Jaebum winked and laughed, "Who dares to cross my dear Youngjae has to go through me too."
 
Youngjae snorted. "Please hyung, I'm not very weak. I'm only half as weak as you."
 
"Whatever you say." Youngjae could tell Jaebum was smirking by the tone of his reply. 
 
"Yah. I'm stating the truth!" Youngjae pouted as he lifted one of his arms up and socked Jaebum in his arm as hard as he could, hoping to inflict pain on Jaebum. 
 
It didn't seem to have any effect on Jaebum. Youngjae whined as he clutched his knuckles, swinging his hand around wildly to try and get rid of the pain on his hand. Snorting, Jaebum grabbed Youngjae's hand and rubbed it softly as Youngjae huffed.
 
"I'll put on enough muscles to beat you one day hyung." Youngjae grumbled as he sank further into the bed, red tinging his cheeks as he did so. 
 
~
 
Youngjae walked briskly beside Jaebum, holding his arm close and sticking to him. Youngjae held his breath as he felt stares from curious passers-by, his ears timidly flattened on his blonde hair which made the black ears even more noticable, and his tail swishing around his back nervously. He shouldn't have agreed to watch a movie with Jaebum, especially in one of the most crowded streets in town. Furthermore, Jaebum had refused to put the collar on him again. Instead of feeling happy, he felt pressurized and small. Without the collar, everyone was scrutinising him, some even muttering behind their back. 
 
"Disgusting. "
 
Youngjae bit his lips, hard. 
 
Jaebum frowned as he noticed Youngjae fidgeting awkwardly as they walked, his hands now clammy as he grasped onto Jaebum's arm as if Jaebum was some sort of support. Jaebum furrowed his eyebrows as Youngjae tightened his grip around his arm even harder. Having an rough idea of what was happening, Jaebum removed Youngjae's hand from his arm, much to Youngjae's surprise, and laced Youngjae's fingers with his, giving Youngjae a warm smile as Youngjae looked at Jaebum in shock. "Hyung, people might -" 
 
Jaebum shook his head and tightened their hands. The end of Youngjae's lips curved up slightly as Jaebum pulled him closer by their hands. Slightly colliding with Jaevum, Youngjae giggled, ignoring the stares, his tail waved excitedly behind him.
 
They had finally reached the cinema, at last, after many interruptions and pitstops.
 
"Jaebum-hyung! Look!"
 
"Hyung, hyung! See this!"
 
"Oh my god, hyung, come and check this out!"
 
"Youngjae-ah, you do know we will be late for the show? I -"
 
"Wow ! Hyung! See this!"
 
Jaebum had to practically drag Youngjae to the cinema. If not, they would have never set foot in the cinema. Youngjae had been too fascinated by the many colourful and attractive display around the streets, totally forgetting about their movie. 
 
Luckily Jaebum was there to remind Youngjae about the movie. Or that was what Jaebum said.
 
~
 
Groaning, Youngjae sighed and he leaned on Jaebum outside the exit of the cinema. "Why? Didn't like it?" Jaebum questioned as he rubbed Youngjae's arm soothingly. 
 
"It was really noisy back there. That weird bright screen? Yucks." Youngjae whined as he nuzzled into Jaebum's arm, frowning as he did so.
 
"But thats what cinemas are, Youngjae." Jaebum had to cover his mouth to stifle laughter threatening to erupt.
 
"I don't like movies." Youngjae huffed as he stuck his tongue out. "Ew."
 
"Not even the popcorn and nachos?" Jaebum raised an eyebrow as he snorted. Youngjae shook his head, crossing his arms as he did so.
 
"Not even if I was there as well?" Jaebum laughed, smirking at Youngjae. To his amusement, the younger flushed with embarrassment. Jaebum thought that Youngjae was really cute, like that.
 
"No, I -uh... Well, maybe." Youngjae sheepishly admitted, scratching his head, and adjusting his blonde fringe as well. "Now what, hyung?" He broke off eye contact with Jaebum, scanning their surroundings, trying to change the topic.
 
"Now, we go shopping to find clothes for you." Jaebum cooed at Youngjae before pinching his cheeks. Without giving Youngjae time to protest, he grabbed Youngjae's wrist and pulled his playfully towards a direction. "Just choose , I'll pay."
 
Flabbergasted, Youngjae could only sputter incoherent words as he got dragged away by Jaebum. 
 
"Its okay hyung, I -"
 
~
 
"How about this? This? Youngjae-ah, some focus here please. I think this is nice, try it on, Oh! This one too !" Jaebum squealed as he plucked clothes one after the other off the display shelves, much to Youngjae's amusement and embarrassment. Jaebum was too engrossed with his head sticking in the clothes rack ransacking for clothes to notice how red Youngjae's face was getting. 
 
"Its not my style, hyung! I can't! And besides, why are you choosing for me? You said I would be able to choose-" Youngjae's face paled as he saw Jaebum pick out a tank top from the clothes line and nod approvingly at it. 
 
Jaebum ignored Youngjae's whines and protests as he Youngjae and the clothes into a nearby fitting room cubicle. "You're not coming out until you've tried all!" Jaebum said, as he put his foot under the door, preventing Youngjae from opening it and escaping.
 
Putting his hands up in defeat, Youngjae frowned as he eyed the clothes now in his hands. Smiling weakly, he held one and thumbed the fabric as he placed the rest on the hangers. Well, it wouldn't hurt to try, wouldn't it? Shrugging, Youngjae took the tank top off the hanger and put it on.
 
12144229_1633693666884317_1459840188_n.j
(Credits to owner :) We just need a moment of silence for this )
 
"Are you done?"
 
Jaebum couldn't believe his eyes, only to gape and Youngjae like some star struck teenager. Youngjae frowned. "Hyung, but this is really weird, it looks ugly as well." Youngjae scowled as he picked distaintly at the shirt he was wearing, his face scrunched up.
 
"Nonsense! You look great! Or should I say, handsome." Youngjae snorted and rolled his eyes.
 
"Hyung, I really can't. This shows too much! " The squeak of panic was evident in Youngjae's voice.
 
"How is showing your arms too much, Youngjae?"
 
"Its just-"
 
"Trust me. Its the latest trend. Jaebum hyung knows all." Jaebum hushed Youngjae before pushing him back into the fitting room. "And try on the others." 
 
Youngjae sighed in defeat. Jaebum wasn't really going to let him go without trying all these clothes, was he?
 
And he was right. Exactly an hour later, after being made to try on one top after the other, Jaebum made his decision. Scooping all the items Youngjae had tried on, he dumped the pile into Youngjae's hands. "Here. You can wait for me at the counter first. I'll just grab some others to match." And with that, Jaebum zipped off, leaving a stunned Youngjae struggling under the heavy clothes.
 
Youngjae's ears were barely visible from the front obstructed by the huge pile of clothes. Slowly, he tried to balance as he made his way to the cashier, his tail waving around excitedly.
 
The cashier was a petite young lady, her dark brown hair neatly combed and taken care of. She's really pretty, Youngjae mused as hs set the pile of clothes on the counter. Offering a smile to the woman, he was a little taken aback when she simply snorted as some sort of reply.
 
A few moments passed as Youngjae fidgeted with his fingers quietly, not knowing what to do while waiting. "Is this your clothes?" A sharp voice rang from behind Youngjae, causing the hybrid to jump in shock. 
 
"Uh... yea!" Youngjae squeaked, a slight smile dancing on his lips, only to be slightly miffed when the girl scoffed. 
 
"Seriously? Who even buys clothes for their slaves? People don't even care about their hybrids now. " The girl laughed, looking at her perfectly manicured nails.
 
"No, thats not true. " Youngjae pursed his lips.
 
"I agree." A warm hand patted Youngjae's head lovingly as more clothes and a few hats were dumped on the ever flowing pile of clothes on the counter, now looking as though like a mountain. Jaebum frowned as he looked at the cashier, whose face was now red. 
 
"You're- You're Im Jae-" She sputtered, mouth gaping.
 
"Cashier? Please do your job? I might just complain to your manager." Jaebum smiled as he asked, now putting an arm around Youngjae's shoulder. The woman's eyes darted from Youngjae, back to Jaebum, and back to Youngjae, before the realisation struck her. Nodded quickly and scanned the clothes, before packing it nicely in a bag.
 
"Hyung, even though she was mean, you shouldn't be mean to her as well." Youngjae tsked as he furrowed his eyebrows. 
 
"Well, you're too naive."
 
"I'm not!"
 
And with that, Youngjae was whisked out of the shop by Jaebum, three full bags in tow.
 
[Edited : 26.10.15]
 
Author's note :
Yay guys ! I've finally updated :) sorry for the slow update, but theres been some problems with my phone, and it will take longer for the next few chapters to be updated ^^ 
 
Part 2 of 2Jae's date will be out soon ;)