• Jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk •

Hybrid Slave

tumblr_o1czpcdSqR1ugyrreo3_400.gif

"Youngjae, wait-!" Before Jaebum could finish his words, he was tackled to the ground, the attacker waving his tail high above their heads happily. "I got you." Youngjae laughed as he snuggled his head deeper into Jaebum's warm chest. Jaebum smiled as he ruffled Youngjae's hair, oblivious to the fact that the both of them were literally lying on the marble floor. 

"Wow- hyung! The first second you guys see each other and you've already started cuddling. Ew." Bambam poked his head out of the kitchen door as he scrunched his face up in disgust. 

Youngjae laughed as he rolled off Jaebum. "You're just jealous, aren't ya?" He quirked his eyebrow as he giggled. "Yeah, you better get together with your Yugyeom real soon." Jaebum added with a tinge of laughter.

The duo burst out in huge laughter as they watched Bambam stutter, at a loss for words. "You- no, I!" He fumbled for words as his face turned red. 
"You guys !" Bambam huffed as he walked back into the kitchen, his head high. 

Youngjae snorted. "And you at relationships, apparently." Jaebum gave him a thumbs up as he smiled.

"I heard that!" A loud yell erupted from the kitchen. "You're lucky Yugyeom isn't here or we would have whooped you lovebirds' asses!"

~
Youngjae sighed once more as he scrolled through his phone. There was nothing much really, just contacts and music. Swiping through his gallery once more for the fourth time that day, Youngjae pouted as he rolled onto his back.

A sudden dip in the other side of the bed caused Youngjae to look up from the screen. Mark was smiling from ear to ear at him. "Why? That bored?"

Youngjae immediately leapt up. "Hyung! When did you get here?" He grinned as he put his phone one side.

"Just. " Mark laughed as he leaned back onto Youngjae's bed. "Jinyoung's downstairs with Jaebum." 

Youngjar stifled a giggle. Frowning as he his side to look at Youngjae, Mark raised an eyebrow. "What's so funny?"

"You're lying on Jaebum hyung's side of the bed."

"And?" 

"I'm pretty sure he drools a lot in his sleep."

Youngjae burst out in laughter as Mark jumped four feet in the air. 

Mark scrunched his eyebrows. "Real funny, Youngjae." Youngjae's ears twitched excitedly in pure happiness as his laughter continued. 

Mark crossed his arms in annoyance. "Besides, I wanted to ask you something. Really important."

"What- what is so important that you had to come here and ask?" Youngjae asked, still laughing.

"Why aren't you following me on Instagram?"

Youngjae almost fell off the bed.

"Seriously, hyung? Was that so important?" Youngjae snorted as he pulled out his phone. "Besides, to answer your question, I have only music and pictures in my phone. No games or any social media. Nada. Zero."

Mark gasped dramatically in shock. "Are you living under a rock, Youngjae? Not having a social media actually results in no life."

Seeing Youngjae's confused face, Mark repeated himself. "You see, zero social media plus zero games equals zero life." 

Youngjae stared blankly as Mark's hand gestures. "I'm pretty sure there's no such formula , hyung." 

Mark shrugged as he grabbed the phone from Youngjae's palm. "Being your hyung, I shall take full responsibility of showing you the basics of social media." 

"That sounds fake but okay."

"Excuse me? I'm your hyung, you know."

Less than half an hour later, Mark declared that Youngjae was finally finished with his account. "Wah, seriously hyung. This is why I don't create social media accounts. Theres too many steps."

"Yeah right. Don't give me lame excuses."

Youngjae laughed as his fingers hovered over his phone, pondering on what to caption his picture. He had decided on a picture of him and Jaebum, when they went shopping together that day. Shuddering at the memory of being compelled to buy tank tops, Youngjae pushed that horrifying experience away and quickly typed out a caption. 

Mark frowned as he tried to find Youngjae's username. "Why can't I find you? What's your username?"

Youngjae shrugged his shoulders as he continued typing, smiling as he did so. 

Mark groaned as he flung himself onto the bed. "Aish, you..."

Pressing the post button, Youngjae felt a sense of gratification as the picture was finally uploaded.

Youngjae stared at the picture happily, as he contemplated on what to post next. Just then, an idea mushroomed in his head. Smirking evilly, Youngjae turned to Mark with a glint in his eye. "A, hyung, could you tell me Jaebum hyung's instagram account? I want to tag him in something."


~

Jaebum frowned as his eye caught an incoming notification on his phone. Jinyoung paused, from what he wanted to say, and leaned over the couch. "jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk has tagged you in a picture." 

Jinyoung scratched his head. "Huh? Who's that?"

Jaebum shrugged. "Probably some crazy fangirl of mine."

Jinyoung gasped, a hand on his heart. "Oh my god, hyung. Since when did you have fangirls?"

Jaebum stared at Jinyoung, a frown on his face. "You mean you don't know? I thought I'd told you before? That because of the media publicity of dad's company and-"

"Why go for Jaebum when they could have a fine piece of Park Jin Young himself?" Jinyoung interrupted, flexing his muscles to emphasize his point.
There came an "oof" as Jaebum smacked Jinyoung on the head. 

Rubbing his head, Jinyoung pouted. "I didn't say anything wrong... " 

Jaebum rolled his eyes as he clicked on the notification. "Let's see who this person is, since you're so interested."

Jinyoung shot up, eyes gleaming. "YEAYEAYEA."

The photo loaded as Jaebum skimmed the caption. "Hyung."
And Jinyoung burst out laughing. It was an unglam picture of Jaebum sleeping and drooling. Plus a laughing Youngjae at the side.

"What the heck..."Jaebum's eye twitched. Who the heck was this? How did she get this picture? Some delulu fangirl??

Jinyoung laughed as he doubled over. "Jaebum , I think I know who posted this."

Jaebum quirked an eyebrow. 
"You see. Look at the user's initials. Jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk. Let's break it up, it says "jb, mt, jr, js, yj, bb, and yk. Any clue on who they all stand for?"

Jaebum furrowed his eyebrows. "You're right, all of our names are there."

"And out of seven of us, is there anyone who hasn't had a instagram so far?" Jinyoung questioned further, a smirk on his face.

"Oh my god. It's Youngjae. " Jaebum's eyes widened in realisation. Immediately, he shoved himself off the couch and made a beeline for the stairs. 

"CHOI YOUNGJAE! You better delete that picture right now!"

"HYUNG GET OFF ME!"

Jinyoung laughed as he heard the scruffle upstairs. 

He opened up instagram, followed Youngjae and smiled to himself.

Liked.

There was a sound of a  notification upstairs, and the house went quiet. "Yah, Park Jin Young! Did you just like it?"

 

Author's note: 
GUYS CONGRATS I HAVE FINALLY UPDATED AFTER TWO MONTHS! 😂😂 this will kinda be a filler chapter , but don't feel down, I have finally came up with a storyline to end this story 🌚 it's gonna be dramatic and cliche, but i hope you guys don't mind cause I myself really love cliche stories 😂

💕