• 6am On A Sunday Morning •

Hybrid Slave

tumblr_n1uibpEu0c1trekuco4_250.gif

Jaebum grinned as he clasped Youngjae's hand tighter. It had been four days after the incident, and Youngjae was more than willing to go home.

 

The latter was busy hugging and blowing kisses to Jinyoung and Mark, who was sending death glares in his directions.

 
Youngjae was totally oblivious to it.
 
Pulling away from Youngjae, Mark sniggered and moved towards Jaebum, who raised an eyebrow.
 
"Look, I don't wanna be mean and all," Mark grinned, ruffling a hand through his hair. "But if anything happens again, I'll personally chop off  your balls." 
 
"What?" 
 
"You heard me." Mark gave an innocent smile to Jaebum, before turning back to Jinyoung, giving him a swish of his tail.
 
"Jaebum hyung? Are you alright? You seem pale- maybe you're sick! Oh no, I think you better-" Youngjae rambled on, after seeing how pale Jaebum's face was. He immediately cupped Jaebum's face, shaking it slightly.
 
"Heyhey, I'm perfectly fine." Jaebum patted Youngjae's head as he put his other hand around his shoulder.
 
Jaebum rolled his eyes as he brought Youngjae to his car outfront.
 
Seriously, the other two were too loud at trying to conceal their giggles. Sheesh. 
 
Jaebum closed the car door behind Youngjae as he cast a last look at the duo standing in the doorway.
 
"And Mark, don't worry, I'll keep my promise. So don't you worry about having to do that." Jaebum winked at Mark, who nodded cheekily back, much to Jinyoung's confusion.
 
"Why are you two winking? What's going on?"
 
Jaebum laughed softly as he slid into the car.
 
Youngjae immediately bombarded him with questions.
 
"What happened?"
 
"Why were you smiling all creepily about, hmm?"
 
"Why's Mark winking exaggeratedly at me, hyung? What's going on?" Youngjae shot all these questions out at once, taking a huge gulp of air afterwards.
 
Jaebum gazed at the younger, his hands already placed at the wheel.
 
"Let's just say, Mark is a little crazy."
 
Youngjae became nevertheless more confused.
 
"Yah, hyung! Tell me!"
 
~
 
It had been three weeks, close to a month since Youngjae reconciled with Jaebum.
 
The duo had gone over a heart-to-heart talk, both sheepishly mumbling apologies to the other. ("I don't think 'heart-to-heart' talk literally refers to us having to hug each other so that our hearts literally 'touch' each other you know, hyung?")
 
Ever since Youngjae's return, Jaebum could clearly see the brightness radiating from the kitchen duo's faces when they found out their beloved hyung had returned home.
 
And I thought they actually cared for me too, Jaebum snorted as he carefully set his cup down on the table. 
 
Youngjae was lying comfortably behind him on the couch, head on Yugyeom's lap, who was currently Youngjae's hair.
 
Jaebum groaned as he tried to adjust himself. Bambam tried to stifle his laughter as he watched Jaebum struggling to get comfy, a snort leaving his lips. Stupid, cold, marble floor. Jaebum cursed.
 
Why was he doing on the floor anyways? 
 
Because of Choi Youngjae.
 
Earlier that morning..
 
Youngjae was annoyed. What was so important for Jaebum to actually need to wake him up at 6.30 am on a Sunday morning?
 
"Hey, Youngjae, I have a surprise for you!" Jaebum laughed as he dragged a confused Youngjae to the living room.
 
Youngjae blinked once, rubbed his eyes, and proceeded to blink once again.
 
"Hyung? A cake?"
 
Jaebum beamed, his hand patting Youngjae on the back. "Yes, my dearest dongsaeng, its all for you." He put on his sweetest voice, and batted his eyelashes at Youngjae, who definitely found everything very suspicious.
 
"Well... Okay, I see..." Youngjae managed to utter these few words as an exchange of words immediately cut their conversation.
 
"Hey Youngjae hyung! We just wanted to ask you ab- HEYYYYYY who's cake is that for?" Bambam ran to Jaebum's side, Yugyeom close on his tail.
 
"It's to celebrate." Jaebum smirked as he pointed to Youngjae, who was now totally lost. 
 
"I don't get it." Youngjae raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms in frustration. "What's so special about today?"
 
Yugyeom nodded enthusiastically along with Bambam, gaining a groan for Jaebum.
 
"Guys, seriously? Nobody knows what day is it today?" 
 
It was so silent, Youngjae swore he could hear the rustling of the wind outside.
 
Yugyeom coughed, before walking over to Youngjae and leaning a hand on Youngjae's shoulder. "No, we don't, hyung. Please enlighten us."
 
Jaebum sighed deeply, his shoulders heaving up and down, a little too exaggerated.
 
"Well," Jaebum smiled proudly at Youngjae as the trio leaned in closer to what Jaebum had to say.
 
Youngjae held his breath anxiously. What day was it today, for it to be so serious to even need a celebration?
 
"It's been 3 weeks since Youngjae's back, SO WE NEED TO CELEBRATE!" Jaebum exclaimed loudly, throwing his hands up in the air for emphasis.
 
Cue another awkward silence.
 
Jaebum grinned as he looked at Youngjae. "Not bad eh?"
 
And Youngjae looked back at him with a black face.
 
Jaebum learnt not to ever wake Youngjae up at 6 in the morning for something so trivial again.
 
"You like it, do- OH MY GOD HELP!"
 
~
And Youngjae decided to make Jaebum sit on the floor afterwards. For the whole 2 and a half hours they sat in the living room watching the latest movie. Jaebum was sure his was already numb.
 
("It's the best three week welcome back present, hyung. I assure you, that's all I want." *giggles*)
 
Stupid Choi Youngjae, Jaebum frowned as he glared back at Youngjae, who only winked mischievously at him.
 
"I see where you learnt that from, Youngjae."
 
"What? It's nothing bad, isn't it?"
 
"I'll have my revenge, if I were you, I'd better watch out." Jaebum huffed as he crossed his arms.
 
~
 
Author's note: 
GUYS!! I'm Back :))) 
Sorry for the slow update and short chapter( just think of it as a filler or something to satisfy you guys first ><)school just resumed, and I have some important national exams at the end of this year TwT
Don't worry, I'll still do my best to regularly update this chapter, so don't panic :)
And guys, do let me know if you guys ever want 2jae to be tgt in this story, cuz if majority wants, i'll be progressing into their relationship soon;)
Have a wonderful new year :)