• "1 year annivarsary" •

Hybrid Slave

tumblr_n71kbzZt2X1qkc652o2_500.gif

Youngjae swears his legs are about to break anytime soon. "Jaebum hyung, can't we find somewhere to sit?" Youngjae whines as he drags the many bags of clothes in tow. 

 
Jaebum only shakes his head. "Youngjae, we haven't even got to the best part yet." To his amusement, Youngjae only groaned. Swatting Youngjae on the head, Jaebum managed to convince the tired hybrid to follow him. 
 
Jaebum dragged Youngjae through the huge mall, briskly walking and firing compliments to each shop they passed. 
 
"That would look good on you Youngjae."
 
"Thats definitely your style."
 
"Ooh, you might like that!"
 
Youngjae sighed. "No, hyung, I think it suits you more."
 
~
 
"Oh my god, hyung, look!" Youngjae squealed as he tugged on Jaebum's hand excitedly. 
 
Oh how the tables had turned, once again.
 
They had coincidentally passed by a pet shop, which had attracted Youngjae immediately. With the furry paws pressed up against the window, it was hard not to. "Yah, thats dirty!" Jaebum said as he pried Youngjae off the glass window, which the younger had pasted his face on, trying to get as close to the kittens for display.
 
"Hyung, come!" Youngjae tugged on his arm, oblivious to what Jaebum had just said, before running into the shop. Jaebum frowned, before slowly stepping into the shop, following Youngjae. The smell of dogs and cats overwhelmed him as he entered, Jaebum put on a straight face as he hurried up to Youngjae, who seemed perfectly not tired now, coping with the bags of clothes and running by all the puppies and kittens for sale.
 
Youngjae was happy- no, scratch that- he was overjoyed. Jaebum told himself as he volunteered to carry the load of bags, to which Youngjae happily complied to. Youngjae's face was shining as Jaebum let himself be dragged through the entire shop by Youngjae. His brown eyes widened in amusement as Youngjae tried to wiggle his slender fingers through one of the cages. "Yah, you might get hurt, pull it out." Jaebum chided as he kicked Youngjae's leg softly. 
 
Youngjae just smiled back at Jaebum, with a hint of reassurance on his face. "Hyung, don't worry. Watch this!" Youngjae's face brightened as he cooed at the huddled kittens in that particular cage, all cuddled defensively at one small corner. Jaebum grinned and watched on in amusement at the sight.
 
Youngjae's ears perked up on the top of his head, and this somehow, seemed to attract the little kittens. One of them gingerly hopped off the bundle of fluffiness and cautiously made its way to Youngjae, who only giggled and - to Jaebum's astonishment- purred at the young kitten. Jaebum couldn't believe his eyes as his gaze followed the kitten, who seemed to realise who the intruder was before latching itself to Youngjae's fingers, which had started comforting the top of its head. 
 
"But how do you-" Jaebum stared in shock. "Are you some sort of animal god? Woah." Jaebum continued, wringing his extra hand around in disbelief. Youngjae laughed softly. 
 
"Its probably because I'm a hybrid hyung." Youngjae smiled at Jaebum, his eyes forming little crescents, which Jaebum had to admit that they were truly adorable. 
 
"No, it's not just because you're a hybrid. It's because you're my Youngjae, isn't that right?" Jaebum grabbed the back of Youngjae's neck and nuzzled it, earning a guffaw from the younger, whose ears was slightly red from the sudden compliment. The kitten seemed annoyed to have his massage stopped, and hissed at Jaebum, who frowned. "Such a brat." 
 
Youngjae stifled a snort as he resumed the cat, his tail waving happily behind him. 
 
The two stood there for a while, with Jaebum just enjoying the sight of Youngjae the kitten, and with Youngjae relishing the joy of mingling with the kitten, that both failed to realise a staff walking briskly towards them. 
 
"Hey, don't touch the animals!" 
 
Jaebum and Youngjae's head whipped back to see the source of the sound, and froze when they saw a frustrated staff making his way towards them. Jaebum immediately turned and grabbed Youngjae's arm. "Come on, we don't want to get in trouble."
 
Youngjae nodded hurriedly, whispering a "good bye!" and blowing a quick kiss to the kitten before sprinting out of the shop with Jaebum. 
 
After Jaebum felt that they were far away from the shop and safe from the wrath of the staff, the both of them resided in a cafe, collapsing in laughter as they took a corner seat at the back. 
 
"Did you see the man's face? Plain hilarious." Jaebum grinned as he placed the bags under the table, choosing to seat opposite Youngjae. Youngjae adjusted himself as he winked. "Perhaps he thought that I was about to try and steal one." 
 
Jaebum felt a grin forming on his face. "Who, you? Please." 
 
Youngjae huffed and crossed his arms. "Why not? I might have seemed suspicious enough to steal something-"
 
Youngjae felt his face burn as Jaebum leaned forward, faces just mere inches from Youngjae's. Youngjae stopped. "Cause the only thing you've stolen is my heart." 
 
Youngjae swore his heart was pumping insanely fast. "Yah, cheesy much?" Youngjae rolled his eyes as he swatted Jaebum's hand. Youngjae was fairly sure Jaebum actually enjoyed making Youngjae blush. 
 
Jaebum let out a soft chuckle before leaning back on his seat, a smile gracing his lips as he watched Youngjae bend his head down in embarrassment, cheeks all rosy. 
 
Jaebum decided there and then that he could watch Youngjae forever, with that cute blush of his and his signature smile. 
 
"Excuse me, how may I help you?" 
 
Both broke out of their trance when an unfamiliar voice interrupted. Jaebum frowned as he scrutinised the intruder. The waiter was currently staring at Youngjae, not even sparing a glance at Jaebum. Jaebum snorted. It was as if the question was solely directed to the blonde. 
 
Youngjae looked up, only to meet eyes with the waiter who flashed a smile at Youngjae. 
 
"Uh... I'm pretty sure we didn't ask for the order yet." Jaebum coughed lightly as he flipped the menu open. Oblivious to Jaebum, the waiter extended a hand to Youngjae's open menu. "In case you're interested, we have a few specialties today. We have the salmon - super fresh- and crab, or if you want an honest opinion, a piece of me is not too bad either." The waiter grinned as he winked at Youngjae. 
 
Youngjae froze, his throat dry. Was he being serious right now? "We'll - uh- I'll - just have the mushroom soup please." Youngjae stuttered as he turned away, gaze now burning a hole through the table.
 
Jaebum scrunched his eyebrows. "And I'll have the salmon. Thank you." Jaebum said curtly as he the menus back to the waiter, a little too hard. The waiter stumbled backwards but managed to recover his footing, just narrowly avoiding another waiter behind him. Glaring daggers at Jaebum, he dusted himself off before turning back to Youngjae, a smile on his lips once again. 
 
"Your food will be here soon." He smiled as he walked off towards the kitchen.
 
Jaebum ran his fingers through his hair. "And if I didn't know better , I wouldn't know he would be hitting on you." 
 
Youngjae grinned. "Please, hyung. Who's hitting on who?" 
 
Jaebum pursed his lips as Youngjae laughed. "He actually seems interested in you, Youngjae. "
 
Youngjae waved it off. "Hyung, you're being so paranoid. I'm sure he's just being friendly. After all, he has to make sure we give him tips." He smiled as he gently nudged Jaebum under the table.
 
"Youngjae, you can be really naive at times." Jaebum scoffed.
 
~
 
Youngjae was really, really sure that his stomach was going to explode any moment. Jaebum, on the other hand, now finishing his last fork of salmon, seemed fine. 
 
Burping, Youngjae immediately blurted out an apology before sinking back into the seat, his tail resting on his lap comfortably.
 
"Youngjae, I really had a fun day today. You wouldn't mind if we had more outings like this, mm?" Jaebum inquired as he picked up the serviette. Shaking his head, Youngjae smiled at the older, too full to move even an inch.
 
"Have you enjoyed your food? Do you want to order another dish? I'd be more than willing to recommend another dish." Youngjae groaned internally. The waiter was back again. As much as he wanted the waiter to stop pestering them, or him, as a matter of fact, he didn't want to appear rude to him. 
 
"No thank you." Youngjae uttered, a weak smile gracing his face. "We'll call you back later when we need the bill." The waiter seemed a little reluctant, and Youngjae was about to add on when Jaebum interrupted them. 
 
"I'm sorry, but we'll have the bill now please." Jaebum said coldly, sending an icy glare to the man. 
 
Sighing deeply, Youngjae groaned and put his head on his hands, pursing his lips in exasperation, once making sure the waiter was out of earshot. "And you said he wasn't interested at all." Jaebum grinned as he patted Youngjae's hair, who kept mute. 
 
"The bill is ready." Both jumped apart the moment the familiar yet annoying voice returned. Jaebum swore he was literally this close to picking a fight with that guy. 
 
"Alright, thanks." Youngjae muttered, now not even willing to spare a smile at the waiter. Jaebum got out of the seat, reached down to grab the shopping bags as Youngjae made his way out as well.
 
"Come on, Youngjae, le-" Jaebum said, nodding his head towards the counter at the entrance. 
 
Youngjae had just started to follow Jaebum, when a warm hand grabbed his arm. At once, Youngjae jumped back, turning around to see who had done so, his ears now flattened on his head. Alas, it was the waiter once again. "What do you want now?" Youngjae, now thoroughly frustrated, was surprised at himself for his cold reply. 
 
The man, evidently much taller than Youngjae, smirked at him, undaunted. "You forgot this." The man winked as he placed a tiny piece of paper into Youngjae's hand. Puzzled, Youngjae frowned. He was sure he didn't leave anything behind. 
 
Jaebum walked behind Youngjae curious as to see what was on the paper, glaring intensely at the man. 
 
'Call me, you're cute. XXX-615-917 ; <3'
 
Youngjae's mouth hung wide open. What? Was this some sort of a prank? 
 
He was snapped out of his thoughts when Jaebum brought him into a hug. "Hyung, what are you..." Now, many diners were attracted to the commotion and had fixed their utmost attention on the trio.
 
"Youngjae-ah, hurry up. We're going to be late for our other reservation for our one-year annivarsary ." Jaebum stifled his laughter as he kissed the top of Youngjae's forehead, smiling as he saw the waiter dumbfounded at the corner of his eye.
 
It took a while for Youngjae to catch up, and he grinned at the waiter. "As you can see, we really need to go. Can't be late! And, this paper doesn't belong to me, probably you've got the wrong diner." Laughing, Youngjae turned back and made his way with Jaebum to the counter, not missing the waiter's red face as he did. 
 
~
 
"Oh my god, hyung, did you see his face?" Youngjae gasped for air as he laughed, occasionally swatting Jaebum. Jaebum snorted. 
 
"It totally was priceless. We could have made a frame out of it. Underneath, with a caption : Embarrassed waiter tries to hit on blonde but fails miserably." Jaebum replied as he playfully slung an arm over Youngjae's shoulder.
 
~
 
Youngjae felt his eyes on the bringe of closing fully, and struggled to adjust himself so as to keep awake throughout the journey home. 
 
"Youngjae-ah, just go and sleep. We'll reach home soon." Jaebum's voice drifted through his ears and he obeyed, letting his eyelids drop, and fallimg into a deep slumber.
 
Youngjae was dimly aware that he was being lifted. Sleepily, he swung his arms around the broad shoulders of someone's neck, and buried his head onto the person's chest, snuggling closer. There was a deep chuckle resonating from the other's chest.
 
And then, there was the rocking motion of being carried upstairs. Youngjae whined as he felt his back coming into contact with something soft. He felt someone pulling his shoes off slowly, before a thick blanket was drawn over him. Satisfied, Youngjae curled up into a ball and snuggled into the warm blanket, his tail wrapping around him.
 
He slept soundly, the sweet bliss of fatigue taking over him.
 
Author's note:
FINALLY UPDATED. Sorry for the long wait >< I have lots of problems right now so the chapters will still be updated, but at a slower pace. Hope you guys understand ;-; ENJOY THIS CHAPTER PLEASEeEeeE I TRIEd ^^ urgh perhaps too much cheesiness.