Empty Gaze

Love Me Again

These days after that moment happened between them, Tiffany always wake up earlier and cook the breakfast.

 

She wants him to see her effort and she want to talk or at least see him because he always avoid her.

 

She cook his favorite mac and cheese and place it in the table and its attract him. As he going out from the room while fixing his tie he go to the dining table and see his favorite mac and cheese is served in the table.

 

Tiffany smile as she look at him gulp down his saliva watching the breakfast she prepared.

But as soon as he look at her, his gaze become empty again, his face give uninterest expression.

 

"Khun... have a breakfast before you go" she brave herself to ask him first. Her heart thump hard like she's going to ask him going out at the first time. 

 

"Im going to go now"

He is about to go but my hands stop him to go.

"Khun.. just eat for awhile. This is your favorite dish" she said hoping he would say yes.

He said nothing but he sit in the seat and Tiffany smile in rilief.

 

"Wait.." Tiffany take the plate and fill it with mac and cheese alson saussage, bacon and eggs.

She watch him eat without any words.

She smile watch him eat.

"How is it?" He stop and look at her.

"Oh sorry. You can finish it  first"

Tiffany said.

"Its good" Nichkhun said without expression but his answer already make her day. Tiffany smile, she dont know how long she the smile has gone from her face but a simple answer from him could bring it back.

"You dont eat?" He ask her and its surprise her that after days they didnt speak finally Nichkhun ask about her.

"Oh yeah" Tiffany said as she place her plate and fill it with saussage, toast and bacon.

 

Its so awkward they are so focus with their food. Usually one of them gonna bring a random conversation but today none of them initiate to talk.

 

"i heard this month Elsa gonna give birth" she initiate the conversation but Nichkhun already finished and ignore her.

Elsa is Nichan's wife and as she know this month is her 9th month.

 

Nichkhun ignore her and grab his suitcase, ready to go.

 

"Khun, wait" she call him and walk closer until she is standing infront of him and wipe the remaind sauce in his chin.

After she wipe it with tissue, she grab the chance to kiss his left cheek.

Nichkhun is so tall that she has to hold his shoulders to steady her body when she kiss his cheek. But he give her no reaction, not even a smile.

She need to remain calm and hold back her tear as she get ignore by her husband.

 

"Thanks for having a meal with me this morning and take care" she smile and watch him go.

 

Nichkhun enter the car and touch his left cheek. He didnt realize himself smiling.

 

 

/flashback/

Nichkhun is a piano tutore and there's a new student that caught his attention.

Her name is Stephanie.

She has no clue at all at playing piano and Nichkhun hold his laughter as he saw her clueless expression.

But he loves that she is not easily giving up, she will going home late and keep on practicing.

"I cant do this. I should know i dont have talent at piano" she rest her face in the desk.

"Are you giving up silly?" 

Nichkhun approach her

"I should just giving up. Im wasting my time, wasting your time. "

"You are not. If you giving up i will be really sad because it means i do this for nothing"

"Im sorry.."

"Dont say sorry.. all we need is keep on practicing. Practice make it perfect!"

He lead her to the piano and sit beside her.

She was practicing Love me by Yiruma. They keep doing it together after the class end and he will drive her to her house.

He realize that Tiffany have a special spot in his heart.

 

/end flashback/

 

 

Tiffany was checking her files in her office room and someone knocks her door.

"Come in" to her surprise, Seunghyun oppa step in her room. He brought a bucket of flower.

"What are you doing here?" 

"Im sorry.. im sorry Tiffany for what i did" he close the door and walk closer to her.

"Go away. I dont want to see you."

He point to the door

"Please.. listen to me, im sorry. I was so mad when he take you away from me." He tried to take her hand but she refuse to be touch by him.

 

"You cant do this oppa. I love him"

"You are not. Look at me and say it"

 

"I love him. I love him. I cant lose him"

She said with clearly looking at his eyes. She let him know her worry and her heart and it scare him. 

He know her for years and he can see that Tiffany really love Nichkhun.

 

He step back with eyes still lock on her.

"You cant"

"You cant love him Tiffany"

"You are mine, no one can have you"

He said before going off of her room.

Tiffany sigh and close her eyes.

But she worried if Seunghyun oppa do something stupid for Nichkhun.

 

 

 

Little did she know, someone was watching Seunghyun out from her room from his building.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany is waiting Nichkhun in the living room. She look at the clock that showed 9 pm. She call the security office and said no one there and it build her worry even more.

Where is he? What if Seunghyun oppa really gonna do bad thing at him? 

She call his phone again and he is not pick it up.

She hear the sound of his car parking in their house and see if its really him.

 

Nichkhun is walking unstable, he looks so drunk with his red face. He enter the house and saw Tiffany wait for him, he smirk.

 

"Oh look at my beautiful wife wait for me! Eh? What a day!"

He said with sarcastic tone. 

"Khun" she catch him before he lost his balace 

"I can walk" he stand and touch his head.

"Urghh.. i shouldnt drank too much"

Tiffany lead him to sit in the living room and take off his shoes.

 

Tiffany watch him and get sad.

"What are you doing?"

She said to the unconscious Nichkhun.

 

Tiffany bring him to the bed and she take off his shirt. 

She wash him with wet towel and wipe his face.

it hurt her when she saw a single tear escape from his eyes and she wipe it. 

 

"Im sorry i hurt you like this"

Tiffany tearing up

"Why you do this to me Young. I hurts so bad that i dont know what to do."

Then he giggles

"Do you know? I saw her ex coming today. I wonder what they did there. Do you think they gonna get back together?" He sigh.

Tiffany shake her head.

"You are wrong"

"I did not. She never love me."

"No. I love you!" She said as tears keep drown in his eyes

"She told him our mirrage is fake. Its true after all" he look at her and cup her face.

 

He look at her in the eyes and gain back his conscious.

"I love you Khun" Tiffany said but Nichkhun dont answer her. He close their gap and kiss her lips.

She was expecting Nichkhun will kiss her roughly as she know he is still angry at her but he's not.

He kiss her gently to the point she forget they are having a problem.

He kiss her tenderly as he respect every aspect of her.

 

He kiss her down to her neck and it leave her a red mark.

Tiffany is , enjoying too much. She crave for it from him.

She kiss him back with so much passion.

"I miss it Khun. I miss you"

She's getting hotter and they continue for the night.

 

They spend the night together and it makes Tiffany happy already as she wish everything will be better after this. She smile as she feel him beside her, they are and just cover with a thin blanket. 

 

"Khun its so cold" he open his eyes and hug her.

"Thank you boo" she smile but dont get anything from him.

"I love you" she told him many times tonight. Hope he will see her sincerity.

 

He comb her hair and he place his other hand to support his head but he still threw her an empty gaze.

She hate it. She hate the fact that he still ignore her.

 

He caress her face and suddenly he stop.

"Why?" She look at him.

"Nothing" he said as he get up and collect his shirt and pant then leave her in the bed.

 

She is burrying her face in her pillow as tears still keep on flowing on her face.

Nichkhun never treat her like that and it breaks her heart. Its not him, he act like a stranger and its so damn hurt. 

 

He always said he loves me but right now..

She is not sure if he still love her..

 


I dont have anything to do so i write another chapter.

Special update for who ask for it...

xoxo