This Is Real

Love Me Again

Nichkhun get a text from Nichan that her wife just gave birth and Nichkhun cant help but feeling happy for him.

"Im an uncle now!" He said excitedly

"What happen Khun?" Tiffany said as she dry her hair.

"Oh.. Nichan hyung just be a dad right now"

Tiffany smiling of how happy Nichkhun for his hyung then she imagining how happy he will be when its his turn to be a dad.

 

Tiffany with still in her bathrobe walk closer to him and hug him.

"You look so happy right now. Cant wait to have ours" Tiffany said as she look closely to his eyes.

He just smile to her. Actually what she said just cross his mind but then he dont know if it can happen.

Because what they had, their relationship is still blur.

 

With this situation he think that they have no future as he still cant trust or forgive her right now.

He want to love her again but at some point he have get enough heartache.

 

"Change your clothes and we're going there right now" he said in a cold tone.

"Okay" Tiffany said, she keep losing her confidence .

 

They arrived at the hospital and find Elsa unnie who laid in the bed smiling weakly with Nichan oppa beside her.

"Hi Khun..Fany.." she greet her.

"Where's my niece?" Nichkhun ask them so excited to meet the baby who just cime to the world.

"There" Nichan point to the side where's Mommy Vera is standing. She is cant stop looking at her first grandchild.

Nichkhun is approaching the baby while Tiffany talk to Elsa unnie.

 

"How is your feeling unnie?"

Tiffany hold her hand.

"Im still feeling weak but it feels amazing. To hold her in my arm, i just cant believe that she's finally here"

Tiffany can feel how happy she is by looking at her smile.

 

"Whats her name?"

"Caroline" Nichan said as he plant a kiss on his wife's forehead.

How she wish she and Nichkhun can be like them someday.

Tiffany then look at Nichkhun come closer to them and Tiffany look at the baby.

 

"Oh my God, she's so tiny and red. Hi.. Caroline" she smile widely when Caroline squeeze her little finger.

She look at Nichkhun who actually have watch her the whole time.

She then smile at Nichkhun.

"You want to carry her?"

Mom Vera ask and Tiffany nod quickly.

 

Mom Vera then hand Caroline to Tiffany and Tiffany hold the fragile baby in her arm so carefully until she carry her completely.

 

"She's so precious. Hi Caroline, you are loved by everyone. Im aunt Tiffany. Grow up well and we can shopping together girl" Tiffany said gain laughter from everyone.

 

"Oh no.. she will ask a lot of money then" Nichan said gain another laughter.

Nichkhun stand beside her as he look at Caroline from her back.

He place his hand to her waist without him realizing.

 

"Look at them, i think they gonna have a baby soon"

Elsa shout to the young couple nake Tiffany and Nichkhun blush.

While his mom is smiling from ear to ear.

 

"Yes. You better have one quickly so my life will complete. Beside your sister is still young and focus on their study so im just put my hope in you"

His mom laugh as Tiffany smile lookin at Nichkhun but she can feel his mood change.

 

"Sorry mom. I dont think we will have one soon. I dont think we're ready to be a parents" His words is like stab her chest.

Usually its Tiffany who is not ready but hearing it from Nichkhun is break her heart.

 

"Why son? I think Tiffany is ready and you love baby. What are you waiting for?" Her mom ask a bit surprise at his answer.

 

"I dont know. Maybe we need our time more before we have a baby. We still want to enjoy our dating life" said Nichkhun.

 

 

In the car on the way home, Tiffany is still thinking about his answer.

Somehow it hurt her so bad.

"Why do you said that we are not ready to have a baby?" Tiffany said she pout.

"I dont know. With our current condition. I dont think we have future." He dont want to look at her eyes. He know he hurt her and he want to take the words back but its already out from his mouth.

 

"What do you mean? Nichkhun what do you mean?!"

She start crying 

"Im sorry. I think i still need a time to accept this." Nichkhun said 

"Until when? How long do i have to wait for you to trust me? To love me again?" 

"Im sorry.. "

He said as he stop his car infront of the house and hug her.

"Im sorry" he said it again.

 

"I love you Khun. I said i love you. Why cant you love me back"

He still hug her.

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany wake up for the sunlight distract her sleep. She and find herself in the sofa.

She then remember she fall asleep in the sofa while waiting for Nichkhun.

 

She enter the bedroom but find no one there.

"He didnt come home last night?"

She get worried but she keep it in her mind.

 

She make a porridge for herself. She didnt feel really good today.

She just eat it a few spoons because she dont have any apatite then drag her weak body back on the bed.

 

While she wait herself to sleep again, she thought about how to make Nichkhun love her again. 

She did a lot of things even said many times that she loves him but Nichkhun not utter a single word about it. He just let her do everything she wants and keep ignoring her.

 

"Did he still love me?"

A single tear escape from her eye.

 

He treat her differently, sometimes like stranger that not even bother to talk to her but sometimes treat her like lover everytime they "do" what they need as a husband and wife.

She gave him everything to get the words back but she get none of what she want. She want him to tell her 'I love You' again.

 

But it seem impossible right now, his heart changed and he dont love her anymore.

 

Tears pour down her cheeks and her breath gets heavier. She just cant think of any and lost her conscious.

 

 

Nichkhun Pov

I come home as soon as i land in Seoul.

I just get back from Tokyo for business trip. I think its just going to be a day but the plane got delay.

 

I enter the house and its so quiet. I thought Tiffany is in office because its already 10 am.

I open the bed room and find Tiffany is in bed.

"Is she not working today?"

I take off my suit and reach her in the bed.

 

I miss her so much..

2 days not see her make me miss her so much.

I kiss her forehead and its very warm then i feel it on my palm.

She has fever!

 

Nichkhun fold his long arm shirt and get a bowl of water and wet it on towel. He put it in her forehead.

"Get well soon." His heart ache looking at her condition.

 

As much as he ignore her but he cant look at her like this.

2 days away from her made him think of what they had.

 

After reconsidering everything he know that he love her. He still love her.

 

"Khun?" She open her eyes still feeling so weak.

"Heyy.. feeling better?" She nod.

"What time is it?" 

"Its afternoon"

"Oh i need to go" she want to get up but he push her down.

"No. Your temperature is still high"

"I will get better"

"No Steph.. why are you so stubborn"

"anyway. Where are you?"

"I just came from Tokyo"

"And you didnt bother to tell me?"

She get hurt. 

"I miss you" Nichkhun said as ge lean to give a kiss on her cheek.

"Am i dreaming? Is my fever that high im delusioning?" She touch her cheek.

"You are not" he kiss her lips

"Yes. This is real!" She said and kiss him back.