I'm Sorry

Love Me Again

Seunghyun Pov

 

Tiffany slamed the door infront of my face but it didnt make me angry or mad of her, more than that it makes me want her more.

That was the first time I look at her face closely after i sent her off to go back to Seoul. For a moment i fell for her once again, look at her that close and see through her eyes and i wanna scream that i miss her so much but i cant. The fact that she refuse to see me again make me lose my hope but i wont give up.

 

I stay in my room after that incident for days and i need to do something.

Dont call me Choi Seunghyun if i cant get her back! I remember that i fall in love with her on the first sight, she was standing infront of my door and ask about her room and i come to help her. She changes my life.

 

I gave her a red rose everyday but she kept on refuse it and take it as a joke cause im her close friend but one day she ask me seriously and she accept me. She is the best thing ever happen in my live and she still the best of me. I just cant live without her, im gonna get her back and live our life happily just like before, when we're madly inlove with each other.

 

 

I look at my paspor and it gave me crazy idea..

"I dont care if you dont want it but im gonna take you back to Paris" i grab my car key and drove to her house furiously

 

He take his phone and call someone 

"Hello seungri, you can leave the house now. Im already transfer the money to your account"

 

 

Tiffany is watching her favorite drama when she geard someone open her door, she thought it was aseungri but she was wrong. 

 

"Oppa..? What are you doing here?!"

"Pack your stuff we're back to Paris now" he take her hand and lead her to her room

"What are you doing?! Are you crazy?!" Tiffany tried so hard to let go his hand but he is too strong for her.

"Helpp! Someone help!" She scream

"We will go there and live our life like before, i will marry you there"

"Remember that we broke up and i married Nichkhun" she is about to cry but she have to run away from thus psycho man

"We are not broke up Tiff and i cant give you to him, i love you" he close their gap and kiss her roughly.

She slap his face and wipe

"But im not! I only love Nichkhun, my husband"

 

As Tiffany mention Nichkhun name again make Seunghyun angry, he push Tiffany againts the wall until her back hit the wall and she fall down on the floor hardly.

 

She want to get up but she cant, her stomach hurts so much and she cant stand up.

 

"Awhhh" she scream in pain and hold her stomach

Then she look there's blood on her legs, she's bleeding. 

"Arghh" she groaning in pain again and crying as she feel there's something wrong.

Seunghyun lift her and take her to the hospital.

"Oppa... why im.. what happen"

She was scared and lost in thought

 

 

 

 

Nichkhun running in the hospital's hall, he is about to go insane when get info that Tiffany is in the hospital

 

"Where's Tiffany Horvejkul room? Im her husband" the nurse then point to her room

 

Nichkhun look at the sleeping Tiffany laying there lifeless in the hospital bed.

 

His heart piercing into piece look at her sad face, he know that she have cried a lot. 

 

The doctor said that she got miscarriage, she was pregnant for 4 weeks but we cant help the baby. 

 

 

Nichkhun Pov

 

Im feeling so sad, i lost my baby. My legs weak when the doctor told me she was pregnant, im feeling like a bad husband for not knowing it but i know Tiffany is sadder than me right now and i have to be strong for her.

 

"No..no..please dont" she talk in her sleep like she is having a nightmare. I come to her and kiss her forehead and she open her eyes and hug me.

 

"Khun" she let out her tears and i dont like it. I dont like to see her so fragile like this.

 

"Its ok Young.. its ok" i said still hold her tightly

"Im sorry.. im so sorry Khun, our baby.." she cant continue her words 

"And im not even know that he's there i feel like a terrible person"

I hate that i cant do anything to comfort her beside give her hug and tell her it is fine.

 

"Im sorry, I wont leave you anymore" 

"I love you Young, i love you" 

I cant help to hold my tears anymore, im deeply mad at myself and I wish i could ease her pain.

 

Nichkhun is always there until she fall asleep. 

"I should be there to protect you, I should be there for my family" Nichkhun caress her hair. He get up and call Junho

 

"This is too much, Junho. That guy is too dangerous you better get him now."