Love Light

Love Me Again

Tiffany switch the channel on tv, her mind is travelling out to nowhere while Nichkhun is reading a few articel that arrived in his email.

 

"This house feels so empty.. i miss Jinhu" Tiffany said as she gain his attention

"What?"

"This house.. is too quiet" she pout.

"Do you want to go to the club?"

Tiffany look at him, she dont know how to explain this feeling.

"I dont wanna go there. I mean i want something but i dont know. Its like im  still lack of something." She sigh

"Never mind... maybe im just tired"

She walk to her room and get ready to sleep, she is not in a good mood and feeling gloomy today.

 

Nichkhun came and turn her around to face him.

"Why?" She shook her head. He get worry that she look upset. 

"Do you want to eat something?" She shook her head again

 

"Tomorrow mom and Dad will come here. You better dont be late" Tiffany remind him who still focus with his laptop 

"Khun" she look at him still typing his laptop "hmm?"

"You dont listen to me?"

Its pissed her out already, she sigh and get her position ready to sleep back facing him.

 

Nichkhun sigh and close his laptop. He lean on her side and kiss her cheek.

"Sorry honey i just have to finish it. What are you talking about?"

He said but he got no response from her so he get this chance to kiss her neck and she chuckle.

 

"Okay.. stop it" she face him and cup his face

"Mom and Dad gonna come tomorrow, dont be late. Or come earlier so you could help me with the dinner" she said and he kiss her lips.

 

"Okay" she kiss him back and she smile.

 

"Thats better! Im waiting for that smile today" 

"Really?" She straddle on top of him.

"Yeahh.. "He is lossing his mind that she kiss him with that kind of position.

 

Tiffany is kissing him while still on top of him, she sit in his waist and lean to get another kiss. Her hands play with his hair while his hands land on her thigh. 

 

 

Tiffany unconsciously enjoy rubbing her with his already harden anakhunda.

 

"I bet they gonna talk about grandchild again tomorrow. You know they were asking about it since a long time ago." Tiffany said as she stop whats she doing.

 

"Thats normal. You are their only child. They can only ask you" he tug her hair to the side.

 

"And your parents too. But still, i still cant grant their wish" suddenly she turn to be emotional

 

"I told you its okay honey"

 

 

 

Nichkhun wear his shirt, he's ready to go and look at his wife still deep in her sleep. 

He walk closer and cover her body with a blanket and kiss her head.

 

"You're not working today?"

Tiffany open her eyes slightly and hug him who sit beside her.

Tiffany is a hard working woman and everybody know it but today she just want to lay in the bed, just want him to pamper her all day.

 

"Im just going to visit office before i'll go to the market"

 

 

Tiffany walk and pass the files to Sunny.

"Im going to shop for groceries in the market. Do you want to come with me?" She said but Sunny is still have a lot of things to do.

"I want to. But i dont think i can."

"Okay then. But next time we have to go shopping together" Tiffany smile

"You look so happy today."

"Huh?" She confuse at her sudden statement.

"Yeah. You are all gloomy yesterday but change to the happy Tiffany today. Is being married is good?"

Ask the curious Sunny

"Great" the moment last night when they are together while giving pleasure for each other playing on her mind and she become embarassed.

 

"Yeah.. its good to have someone who take care of you and pamper you a lot." She said as they walk to the lobby

"Im really happy for you, i knew it he's the one for you"

"I hope you find yours too!" She hug her before saying goodbye

"Well.. right now im still happy with my cats" giggling Sunny and they bid goodbye.

 

 

Tiffany is choosing the meats and get the fruits for the fam done.

"Should i make steak?" 

And she grab the beef

"But i want eel too"

Just thinking of it make her gulp her saliva. She's searching for it but they dont have it.

 

 

Nichkhun arrived home early and he's bringing some food to her.

He open the door and find Tiffany so focus in the kitchen that she's not noticing he's here already.

 

He place the food in the table and approach her.

He hug her from behind and she just let him doing what he want.

"You really come early. Dont have meeting?"

"I had but i change it for tomorrow"

He said still hugging her.

"Can you let me go? I want to cook"

"I cant. I miss this" lean his head on the crook of her neck.

"Tsk. Dont you get enough last night?"

"I will never get enough of you Young" he whisper make her shy.

"What a ert husband"

"ert? But you were enjoying it so much last night."

"What?!"

"You were screaming my name and AGHhh!"

Tiffany pinch his stomach and he scream.

 

 

"Thats hurt baby" he rub his stomach and pinch his nose.

"I brought this eel bbq on my way"

He pour it in the plate and Tiffany hug him

 

"Woah... whats with thia sudden hug, eh?"

"I was craving for eel since this morning but they dont have any and here you are brought this for me. Thank you" she kiss his cheek

"I will bring this everyday then so you can kiss me everyday!" He said munching the food.

 

"You wish!"

 

 

 

"Mom Dad!"

Tiffany and Nichkhun welcome them with hugs.

"Oh.. look at my daughter and look at her chubby cheeks. I bet Nichkhun feeds you good food right?" Her Dad said and Tiffany touch her own cheek.

"Am i getting fat?" She ask Nichkhun in whisper.

"Ani" he said shake his head.

"Lets go inside Mom Dad" he lead them to enter the house.

Before close the door Nichkhun look around his house and have a feeling that someone was watch them from afar but he see no one.

"Maybe just my feeling" he said and close the door.

 

 

"How about the company son?"

"Its good. We're scheduling for our idols groups' comeback next year so we won't overlaps and right now we're looking for talented japanese students and get them as our trainee and we're spreading our wings for Shinee and Got7 in Japan too and their response is so good." 

"Oh.. Japan?"

"Yeah Dad. He is always go back and forth these months to monitoring them" Tiffany said 

"Just dont forget to take care of you health son"

"Dont worry Dad"

"And.. do you like your new job?" Her Dad is asking Tiffany who munch apple in .

"I do. Its challenging and i love it. Last time Hyunah comeback was successful and this week we're debuting Twice, our new girl group"

 

"Its good to know both of you do great. Being busy is good but dont forget that its not the most important thing kids, never neglect each other, family is more important than all of that" He said

 

"Thank you for your advice Dad" She said and hug him.

 

 

 

 

"I think we have to visit them next week. Its good that mom's getting better" Tiffany said to the already sleepy Nichkhun. They are ready to sleep but the beep sound from Tiffany's phone distract her.

 

 

She look at the text message and its from Seunghyun

"We need to talk." 

She turn off the phone and back to sleep.

 


Light chapter and update it just because i miss Khunfany soo much.