My Great Companion

Love Me Again

"Dont you dare to touch him!"

Tiffany yell before she slam the door infront of Seunghyun.

 

Her chest were pump up and down as she maintain her breath, she put her palm on her head and slumped down on the floor, she get dizzy again and going to faint but rest her head on the door. All things Seunghyun said make her worry about Nichkhun, he threaten her to make Nichkhun's life in danger if she dont want to go back with him.

 

 

 

Tiffany was twirling her spaghetti but she's not eating it, her mind in somewhere else.

For days she have been feeling not good, dizzy and going to puke and more than that she have a lot of things on her mind.

"Fanyahh.. why you are not eating it? Are you sick?" Taeyeon said, she look at Tiffany just twirling the noodle and not eat it.

"You look pale" she add it.

"Im fine tae, i just... worry about something.."

"Something bothering you?"

Tiffany nodd.

 

"You know my ex from Paris who came here last time" Taeyeon nod and sip her orange juice.

"He came to my house this morning, he came and we're fighting as i know that he is the one who harm Nichkhun, he almost killed him Tae!"

Tiffany put her palm on her forehead

"Did Nichkhun know about it?"

Tiffany shake her head, she bite her lower lip and sigh for she's feeling a sudden hurt at her abdomen, she rub it as it feels so tight.

 

"Are you sick? You looks not good. Should we go to the hospital right now"

"Im fine Tae" 

"Do i need to call Nichkhun?"

"No. He is in the middle of meeting right now" she sigh as the pain has lessen.

 

 

"What should i do Tae? He warn me that he will do anything or kill Nichkhun if i done wanna go back with him and leave Nichkhun"

She continue

 

"Oh my God! I dont know he is a psycho! You should tell Nichkhun about it for sure." Taeyeon hold her hand giving her support.

"Thanks Taeng"

She smile but still keep on thinking what she should do.

 

 

 

Tiffany lose her bathrobe and join Nichkhun who already enjoying his wine in the bathtub and he gesture her to join him.

 

Tiffany soon join him inside and she lean her head in his shoulder.

The warm water and atmospher is so relaxing and ease her mind.

She close her eyes before refuse the wine that Nichkhun's offer.

 

"Tired?" She nod still closing her eyes.

Nichkhun  as a good husband pouring a water with his hand to wet her head and massage it.

Tiffany really enjoying his companion with all the massage, warm water and candle make her almost fall asleep.

 

He was massaging her head but Tiffany take his hand and put it around her make him hug her from behind. Nichkhun secretly smiling and feeling grateful for every moment with her.

 

"Do you remember our first date?"

She doesnt answer him, he smile  assume that she slept.

"You were wearing a red dress just because you know that i love red. I remember you were so quiet and shy that night but when i wanted to go home you cant let go yout hug until your dad caught us infront of your house" he's chuckling still hugging her in his embrace.

 

"I cant forget it. I still feel those memories inside me like it just happened yesterday" he smile and close his eyes, he dont know that she's not sleeping She listen to every words he said and it make her love him even more. Tiffany turn over and face him look at his lil surprise face, smile and kiss him.

Words cant describe how grateful she is for having him.

 

'I cant let go of him' she thought

 

"I know you want to talk something, whats bothering you?" 

He know it even she's not mention anything, he know it.

 

"I met Seunghyun oppa today and he said he wont give up and will do anything including harm you. I dont want anything bad happen to you" she cried, she finally spill it. Nichkhun tighten his hug and kiss her forehead.

 

"He cant do anything to me, dont worry ok?" He smile

"How can im not worry?! He come to me to warn me about it, he's not kidding khun!" She's scared so much

"Hey.. im a superman" she cant take his silly joke

"Im serious" 

"Okayy.. im gonna call junho to help me with this." Tiffany nod and back to lean on his board shoulder.

Junho was known to work with mafia and police so it will be easy to ask his help.

 

 

 

 

Its midnight and Nichkhun woke up and get his laptop, he look at the tired person beside him and staring at her tired face.

He know that this time someone was watching on him, he can feel it.

The accident in the park with Jinhu was not the only one happen to him and now he still collecting the evidence.

 

 

Tiffany stir in her sleep.

"Khun" 

"Hmm" he move closer and she hug his waist.

"Dont let yourself get hurt" she said before back to sleep.

"I wont" he whisper to her ear

 

 

 

 

 

These past few days Tiffany became a lazy clinging girl, she dont want to work or doing anything. She also beg Nichkhun to stay with her in the house for the whole day.

And she dont want to eat the food they were ordered, she only want the food that Nichkhun's cook.

 

"Are you really have to go to Japan?"

She ask with a teary eyes, she really wanted to come with him but she have to go back to her office since she's not work fully for almost a week.

 

"Too bad honey, i think i have to stay there for 3 days or more. Im going to miss you, take care of yourself and dont forget to eat" he pinch her cheek and hug her before he leave.

 

"You be careful" she cup his face before give him a kiss.

She laugh and clean up his lips that have her lipstick on it.

 

"And this is seungri, he will protect you when im not here" he hug her and leave to the airport.

 

 

Unknown number call her and she pick it up and realize the familiar voice.

 

"Did you change your mind?" The guy said.

"I wont and you cant do anything to break us apart" with that she end the call and rest her back in the sofa.

 

 

 


Hope the next chapter ready in a few days ^^