Unexpectedly Marriage

Love Me Again

Tiffany just arrived home. 

Its so glad to be home!

Her heart yell in joy..

 

2 years lived in another country make her miss everything in Seoul, she scan around her room and remember every memories she had. 

This room become the witness of the good and the bad memories happened in her life. 

The witness of the reason of her smile and also her painful tears.

 

 

 

Tiffany tidy up her stuff when she heard her parents call her name and she join their dinner..

"Fany, how's your work there?" Her Dad ask her when they're chatting after finished their food.

"Its great! I have a class in the morning and work at evening, sometimes i help famous designer for their fashion show on my weekend" Tiffany tell her story and all her experienced she had with glee.

"It must be tiring. You should take care of yourself more dear, don't skip your meal" her Dad said his advice and it remind her of someone, someone who have long gone and burried down on her heart.

 

Someone that used to always said those things, who care for her but then betray her. Just remember him in a flash of her mind turn down her mood.

 

"have you tell Nichkhun that you are here?" Her mom ask her make her heart stop beating for a moment by hearing his name, its been a long time she dont hear his name.

 

"Mom.. dont talk about him. I only have a week in Seoul and i want to spend it for you and Dad also friends that i love"

 

"You won't come back to Paris honey.. you will stay here"

 

"What? No Dad.... i have to go back to Paris" 

 

"Hear my explanation first Steph..

I'm going to enlarge our company by join our stock with Nichkhun's Dad"

Tiffany hear her Dad carefully

 

"That's why i want you to marry Nichkhun" told her mom that shock her to death. The news deliver Tiffany from earth to hell and back to earth again.

 

"Whattt? You want to use me just for your company purpose?!" Tiffany still shock and mad at their decision.

"Nichkhun is a good guy. You know it yourself, you dated him for years and i know you really love him. I still dont get it why you two broke up but i believe he can make you happy Steph" her mom hold her hand.

 

"I cant believe you use your daughter just because of money!" She pull her hand and run to her room, slam the door.

 

 

Tiffany burried her head in her pillow as her tears keep run down on her face.

 

She cant believe that her parents want her to marry a guy that she do not love just because of money.

 

And its Nichkhun....

 

 

Its not that he is a stranger for her, 

She loved him before, she loved him so dearly that she thought there is only him the man in the world for her. She used to think that he is her fate, she always confident that he will be there for her and they gonna have their forever. But something happened and crash her world upside down. 

 

She know its not only his fault, she always too busy with reaching her dreams that she did neglect him at times. 

 

Then she ask him to wait a bit longer but when she can't be there for him, a girl from their past who always having a crush on him since on their high school come to their life again and took this opportunity to snacth him away from Tiffany.

 

 

The love that start as a beautiful feeling, now become hatred in her heart.

 

 

"I hate him.. i wont marry him"

 

 

 

....................................

 

 

"i know you still hate me and you don't want this merriage to happen but same as you, i did it because its your mom request." 

Nichkhun said  as he sip a cup of coffee with his other hand give her pajamas. 

 

He has prepare their couple pink pajamas since it is their first night as a husband and wife. He said it so flatten that make her feel he is mocking her.

 

"I will never use it!" 

 

"I won't do bad things for you, you can trust me that. As i said i know you hate me but please accept our condition right now." He said it and hand her the pink pajama before he enter his room.

 

"How can i trust you? After what you've done for me? For us?..."

He sigh 

 

"You can use the room in the second floor" he point his finger at his second floor.

 

 

Nichkhun Pov

 

I dont know that things like this will happen to my life, having her as my wife is like a dream come true but knowing her love is not for me is like the worst nightmare i ever dream of.

 

I dont know that i hurt her this bad. 

 

 

I close the door and walk with a heavy heart to my bed, today should be a good day but here i am spending it with a guilty heart.

 

He promise to her mom to take care of her, i dont know what made her can trust me so much but i can't say no..

Cause its probably can be her last wish and more of that because i still love Tiffany, so much...

 

 

 

 

Nichkhun woke up in the morning. The ray of sunshine making me hope that today will be better than tomorrow, well actually it make him nervous that today they live together. He used to live alone. But he have a dream if he's going to marry someone he's gonna take care of everything from kitchen to house stuff. He always wanted to be a good husband and a good Dad. 

 

His smile died after reminded by reality. Can his dream really happen?

 

 

He make a green tea latte for two and sit in the balcony and breathing in the fresh air. He look at the other door beside him and intentionally wait for her door to be open but after an hour he still dont get anything. 

 

Is she drunk and pass out last night?

 

He knock the door and have no answer then he go to the garage and found her car is not there.

 

Where is she going early in the morning? Is it her way to avoiding me?

 

 

Its around midnight and Nichkhun still waiting Tiffany in his room, his eyes get so tired but before he fall asleep he hearing the sound of her heels in the house.

 

I think she just arrived here, Nichkhun thought.

 

Nichkhun wash his face and get ready to face her. They need to talk. He dont want her to avoid him again and be awkward when the reality they already be a married couple.

 

He walk to her room and knock it but still no answer so he open it quietly and its unlock.

Nichkhun enter her room and look at how neat the room like as always. 

The light is stillnon but he found her already fall asleep in her bed.

 

Nichkhun come close and put the blanket over her body and

Unconsciously kiss her forehead.

No matter how much she have avoid him but its not make his feeling change. Seeing her become like this make him felt even more guilty.

 

"What have i done to you that make you change like this?"

"I just want to know whats on your mind? What do you think of me?"

"Where are you all this day? Im so worry about you, you know that right?"

Nichkhun whisper close to her and kiss her cheek.

 

"I love you Steph. Good night"

He look back and smile to her before closing her door.

 


 

Hey hey...

Im here for my first chapter 

Hope you like it.