Morning Routine

Love Me Again

Tiffany walk down in her husband's building with her high heels echoing the hall, as she walk to Nichkhun's room she pass a young beautiful girl with a blonde hair walk cofidently after she close Nichkhun's door.

Her red lips form a smile to Tiffany as they pass by. 

 

Of course she know who is she. Young, petite, y and looks sensual can illustrate a girl named Kim Hyunah.

 

She open the door and find her husband smiling while zooning out with his hand holding his chin.  

 

A hottie just going out from his room and she caught him smiling alone and that scene make her worry a bit if her husband have interest in that girl.

 

"Ermm" she clear .

 

Finally he notice her presence.

 

"Oh.. you're here.." he guide her to sit in the sofa.

 

"You seem so busy"

"No. Kim Hyuna came here just then"

"Yeah i saw her and why you are smiling zooning out?"

"Im not zooning out. Its just.. i dont know when i talk to her, she remind me of you"

"What? How?"

"Its just that she's so cheerful, glee and i can see her passion even its just a short interview. She might looks fierce but she actually a shy person" 

Nichkhun explain and Tiffany can see his eyes shining as he talk about Hyunah and somehow it makes her jealous.

 

"She looks like when you're young"

The more Nichkhun talk about her the more Tiffany feeling insecure.

 

How he said its like heating her head and she dont know what to do.

"Are you telling me that im old now? And you having interest in a girl that so much younger than me?"

Nichkhun sense her jealousy but and its so funny that she think he have interest in Hyuna, he hold his laughter.

 

Nichkhun tried to hold her hand but she refuse him to touch her.

 

"No.. of course not.. im just telling you my preview and its good that we have her in our company because she can bring the positive energy to us"

Nichkhun explain but Tiffany is still annoyed by him.

 

 

They are arrived in their home and Tiffany get out first leaving Nichkhun who's still in the car.

 

Nichkhun finished his shower and found Tiffany already in sleeping position.

He sigh.

 

After they talk about Hyunah, Tiffany start to ignore him 

Its probably because his words that make her jealous like this but he hate when she ignore him.

 

Nichkhun join her in bed, sit in his spot.

"I know you're mad at me and im sorry if my words hurt you"

He said to his wife who sleep back facing him, he knows she's not sleeping yet.

 

Tiffany finally move and face him.

"I dont like when you brag about other girl."

"I dont have any feeling for Hyuna, i just give my honest opinion but you act like im invisible."

"I dont know either why i act like that. I know its just a bussines and you just give your profesionalism. But.. i dont know i just cant hide my feelings" 

Tiffany said with her already teary eyes. She dont even know why she's feeling over sensitive like this.

 

"Oh babyy.. why it makes you sad? I dont mean to. You know how much i love you right?"

"But Kim Hyuna is young and y"

"I have met a lot of y girls like her but why do i still cant move on from you?"

"Why?"

"I gave all my heart for you. Just for you. And im so lucky to have you in my arm right now, do you know its like a dream for me. Sometimes im afraid if i wake up and find it only a dream" He kiss her nose 

"No. Im not gonna leave you" she look at him and kiss him before she close her eyes to sleep.

 

Its 3am and Tiffany stir in her sleep and to the spot beside her but its empty. She furrow her eyebrow  and try to find Nichkhun who isn't beside her.

 

She get up and fix her pajamas and search for him.

 

There is he..

Holding remote and a glass of water in his hand, she approach him who siy in the sofa while watching the football match and she find those medicine in the table.

 

Vitamin? She thought 

 

Nichkhun didnt feel her presence until she caress his shoulder down to his chest from the back of sofa.

She is hugging him from behind and kiss his cheek and he look at her.

 

"Why you're not sleeping" whisper Tiffany im his ear still hug behind him.

"Im not sleepy yet. Why do you wake up?"

Ask Nichkhun to Tiffany who move to sit beside him.

"I wake up and find you're not there"

She rest her head in his thigh while her finget tangle with his.

 

"Is it? Will you look for me if im not here?"

Nichkhun ask which surprise Tiffany with his question

"What do you mean? Why you're not with me?"

"Dont mind it. Just random question. Lets sleep, im getting sleepy now" he said and take her hand but Tiffany is not moving. 

 

"Im sleepy and cant walk. Lift me"

He lift her up bridal style and he watch her sleeping in his arm as he get to their bed and place her carefully.

He caress her head then kiss it while watch her sleep peacefully.

 

 

The next morning Nichkhun wake up so early and having a morning excersice. His body is sweating and he walk pass their room and smile looking at his wife still sleeping.

 

He has an idea to distrub her. 

He climb the bed and place his hands beside her head and start doing push up.

As he start doing it tiffany open her eyes and surprise to look at her husband on top of her looks so close.

"Whoaa.. what is this?"

Her sight still blurr

"Im doing my morning routine excersice" he said as he hold his body weight to not fall on her but Tiffany wrap her legs to his waist.

"Whoa. This is so steph.thankfully we dont have kids yet here."

"Im having my exsercise" smirk the girl to her boy, still hung her legs in his pelvic and linger her hands in his neck. 

 

Nichkhun chuckles and pull her shirt off. Tiffany help him by raise her hands but before they did it her phone ring.

 

"Ughh.. who call this early morning" said Tiffany panting while Nichkhun move his lips to her shoulder.

 

"Pick up honey. Maybe its important"

He said while his lip still traill her neck

 

" haha. You said it but you wont let me go" he laugh and get up. Tiffany run to her phone but freze like a statue when she look at the caller id.

 

 

 

"Bingu Oppa"

 

 


Going to add another characters here and hope you enjoy the chapther ^^