The Remain Feelings

Love Me Again

 

Tiffany is waiting on the sofa while reading some news that spread today. She look at the positive reaction from netizen of Hyunah come back. 

 

But something totally distract her mind since this afternoon and she have to ask Nichkhun.

She take the his pills so-call-vitamin and furrow her eyebrow.

 

The door open and she shift her gaze to the man who wear a blue shirt.

 

"Hi boo" he greet but Tiffany dont say it back.

He take a shower before finally jpim her in the bed. 

Before he lay himself, he was look around trying to find something.

 

"Are you looking for this?" 

Tiffany show those pills to him and he kinda surprise to see it in Tiffany's hand.

 

"How it is in you?"

He want to take it from her hand but she pull it immediately before he get it.

"Why you consume it?"

"Its nothing Tiffany, just give it to me" but Tiffany won't listen.

"Its not a vitamin isnt it?"

Nichkhun look away but she search for his eyes.

"Tell me..."

He sigh before turn his fave to her.

 

"Im having a hard time these years. I had an anxiety disorder, i couldnt sleep for days so i ask a doctor and he gave me this." He take it from her hand while she looks surprise at his condition.

 

"Why do you feel anxiety?"

 

"I dont know. Im feeling guilty for what happen between us, i cant find you either meet you or talk to you. Im not brave enough to talk to you cause im a just loser" he put his head down.

 

"Why didnt you tell me? I need to know it too" she place her hand in his cheek and caress it.

 

"You know its not good for your heath right?" he nod

 

"Lets take this away" he take it those pills back.

"But i cant rest or sleep without it" he said.

 

He have tried to stop consume it but failed. Its like he already addicted to it.

 

"You can" she smile. He cant do nothing but follow her.

 

She lead him to their bed and he hug her waist while Tiffany rest her head in the head board.

She is caressing his hair and look at he's still not closing his eyes yet.

 

"Sleep" she kiss his forehead

"I wish i have this time forever"

He smile but in Tiffany's start to felt guilty. 

She watch him slowly closing his eyes but he open it again.

"Will you still love me even in my worst condition?"

"I will" he smile and close his eyes.

 

Tiffany was thinking the time she met Seunghyun oppa today.

"What are you doing here?" 

She cross her arms and ask the tall guy infront of her.

"I miss you" he said undoubtly looking straight to her eyes

"You know im married right?"

"I know"

"Then how can you said those words to me?"

"I cant forget you Tiffany, i love you that it bring myself here"

"But im not. I have a husband and i love him" she state it clearly

"No. You just thought that you love him but i know you're not, you just force yourself to love him because he's your husband and you used to love him but look at me." He come closer and cup her face to make her look at him.

 

"You love me. You said you only love me. You remember? You remember when we're together? I miss it Tiff, i miss you" he hug her and she dont have idea tears come out from her eyes and she began to hug him back.

 

"But where are you? Where are you when i need you? Where are you when i told you im going to mary someone? You were gone!" She punches his chest with both of her fragile hands.

 

"Im sorry" he catch her hands and linger it on his waist and hug her again. She already crying in his embrance with her confuse heart.

"Im sorry" he said it again. She just let him hug her.

 

 

"Is it love, Nichkhun?"

She ask the sleeping Nichkhun with her hand still caress his hair smoothly, afraid if he wake up.

 

 

 

 

Nichkhun arrived home and find his wife is not there. He look at his watch and it show its already 10pm.

 

"Where did she go?"

This month almost everyday Tiffany always going home late.

 

And she looks like ennoyed everytime Nichkhun ask about her whereabout.

 

He dont know what makes her back to her old habit. Even she dont tell him but he knows she probably in the club.

 

Tiffany told him that her old friend is visiting Seoul so she spent her time with her friend. 

 

He try to ignore the bad thought by

read the book in his hand and flip the pages. He want to focus in something else but failed, his mind is cant stop thinking of Tiffany.

 

Where is she?

What if she's in trouble?

With who is she spent the rest of her day?

 

Sometimes he gets worried when he thought she met another man but he push that bad thought of her aside.

 

'She wont cheating on me' his mind keep telling so but his heart get heavier, he has a bad feelings that he need to call her.

 

He call her phone many times but she's not answer it.

When he want to try it again Junsu call him.

 

"Hi bro whats up?" Nichkhun waiting for his answer but cant hear it clearly.

His place is too loud and noisy.

"Khun.. i think you might come here"

"Why?"

"Tiffany is here"

 

 

 

Do you like the story so far? ><