He has changed

Love Me Again

Tiffany is reading an articel that sent by her assistant about Kim Hyunah issue. 

Last week the famous idol Kim Hyunah announced that she won't renew her contract and right now is looking for a new company.

 

 

Tiffany always have her eyes in fashion and entertaiment industry. She have been into fashion for years but entertaiment industry is still fresh and new for her so she need to learn and prove her parents and people that she can doing great.

 

 

"Im gonna get Kim Hyunah to my agency" she said in confident.

"Are you sure? Because we know that YG wants her too and they are our biggest competitor" Sunny said as she read again the articel.

 

"We need to meet and talk to her first then we can make a deal with her. Listen what she need and what she wanted."

 

"Okay then. We're going to contact her and schedule our meeting as soon as possible. Anyway, how's your life with Khun?" Tiffany is drinking her orange juice almost get choke hearing her question.

 

 

"What? We're fine" she assure her.

"Really? Because i know you dont like him like how you used to thats why i ask you if anything fine"

"Thank you but we're doing great." She give her smile

"Aww. Look at that smile. Are you getting back with him? You start to love him again?" Sunny's teasing smile turn her cheek to red.

 

"No. But i can say that we're be friend again. But i cant say if its love, i just want to enjoy my life right now. My mom's happiness is my priority, i left her when i knew that she's sick and i dont jnow that her comdition was that bad." 

 

"But right now she's happy. You married the right guy"

 

"How do you know that he's right for me? Why do people always said how nice Nichkhun is"

 

"Because he is. After you left Seoul he is the one who take care of your parents. He often came and accompany your family, i tought thats why they really like him."

 

"No. You dont know him. He cheated on me"

 

"I know. He told me, you should know how he's spending his life with guilt after you left him. You know that he ask your forgiveness but you dont even want to see him. You know how much he have suffering when you left without telling him anything."

 

Tiffany just know it from Sunny today. Nichkhun have been waiting for her even treat her family great.

It make her heart moved, but she shurg off the feeling. She had someone in her heart already and she dont want to break another heart.

 

"But im hurting too Sunny"

"Both of you Tiff.. both of you are hurting. I know you and him since we're still a kid but look at you right now, fate tell otherwise and you married with him" Tiffany just give her best friend a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

Nichkhun get home and find Tiffany is already there. 

She is cooking pasta with her hair tide up looking cute in apron wearing one piece dress that showing her honey thigh. Its surprise him that she's cook,years of dated her and he is always be the one that cook for her.

 

He shake his head to stop him from his own fantasy.

 

"Wow. You cook?" Nichkhun laugh and interupt her focus on cooking.

"Dont underestimate me Khun. I have live alone in Paris and of course i need to take care of my self."

"Thats great. You grew up well"

Nichkhun caress her hair but Tiffany ignore his lovely act by leave him to get some plates for them.

 

 

"How about your work?"

Nichkhun ask as he help her to make the table.

"Its great but i will get bussier this week. A lot of things happen in this month"

"I know you'll do well. I heard that Kim Hyunah won't renew her contract so i want our company to get her as our artist."

"It was my plan too! I have talk about it with Sunny

"Sunny will get her. Mark my words"

"How do you know?" 

"We met her whe  we're debuting Got7 and surprisingly Sunny could make good friend for her."

"So. You know her too?" 

Tiffany stop finished her food and try to dig in information. Its surprise her that Nichkhun knew Kim Hyunah

"Not really. We just met at that time"

"Oh.. " 

 

"You seems so busy this week. How about vacation this weekend?"

"Where?"

"I know a good place. I went there before when i need my time alone. Its quiet far from Seoul and its near river, mountain and we can house riding there." Nichkhun wiggle his eyebrows showing his excitement.

 

"You know that its not my style to be in nature. I love shopping."

Its just really not Tiffany to go to a place like countryside.

 

"You wont disappointed. At least we can stay away from the hectic city and just enjoy ourself."

"No. I wont"

 

 

 

.................

"Ahhhh... finally we're arrived" 

Nichkhun spread his hands up and inhale the fresh air.

"We leave the car here?" 

Ask Tiffany to Nichkhun who still busy with their bags

"Yep. We're going to walk to get there"

Nichkhun smile at her cant wait to get there.

 

 

"Are you serious we are in the right way? We have walked for 15 minutes and theres nothing. Are you having bad intention to me thats why you brong me to a place like this?"

 

"What are you talking about Young?"

Tiffany shut and look down. It used to be her favorite name whenever they are fighting she would calm down and stop whatever she's doing when he called her that name.

 

"If i want to do bad things on you why i need to bring you here when i got you alone in my house?"

Nichkhun smirk make her cheeks blush.

 

"Ah.. im so tired" Tiffany massage her feet and sigh. It must be because she havent work out in a long time.

"Its just 15 minutes. You can ride on my back" 

Nichkhun squat to let her get on his back.

"No. Im fine"

"Im really fine just hop on my back"

T1iffany ignore his help and continue her way but she fell down and her heels is broken.

"Told ya! You wont listrn to me" Nichkhun order seriously right now.

She have dated him for years and sometimes little things like this does affect his mood swing. 

"No" Her mood become gloomy and Nichkhun sense it. 

"Alright. Use my shoes then"

Nichkhun take off his shoes and give it to her while Tiffany dont have any option but to use it.

 

 

they arrived and Tiffany look at a huge mansion with surrounded by flowers and its so beautiful.

She breath in the fresh air and its getting cold out here. 

Nichkhun step closer and knock the house and an old man open from inside, he greet us and hug him they he let us in.

 

"How are you uncle"

"Im fine Khun.. and who is this lady with you"

"Oh.. this is my wife.. Tiffany this is uncle Han, he is the one who take care of this house"

"Anyonghaseo uncle Han. Its nice to be here, the house is very prety"

Tiffany look at arround her and awe at the interior, its so calm and warm.

"Oh.. you are the girl in the photo"

"Me?"

"Yes. Finally Khun can bring you here"

"Khun?"

"Nevermind.. just enjoy your time"

Tiffany bow at him and enter the room where Nichkhun in.

Nichkhun sit in the clean bed after he clean up himself. He was closing his eyes when Tiffany come and put her bag and high heels there.

 

"Is this house is your house?"

Her question make him open his eyes again.

"I dont know."

"What do you mean?"

"I met Uncle Han in Seoul Hospital about almost 2 years ago."

Nichkhun start the story as Tiffany tidy up her hair and sit in the bed beside him.

"You were in the hospital. For what?"

Tiffany ask him as this was a serious question, Nichkhun gulp as look at her eyeing him.

"Just.  Check up... " he smile at her to convince her.

"Uncle Han's wife was dying and he brought her at the hospital in Seoul. I met him at the right time. He dont have money anymore to do surgery and was pleading to the doctor and as i can help then i help him but fortunately his wife cant be safe. She died inside the surgery. Uncle insist to give this house to pay the money but i dont want to so he lived here to take care of this house"

Their expression become darker as they know how sad uncle han that time.

 

"It must be sad."

"Yes  i know how he feels. I was here with him that time. We share a lot of things and good thing he can be open again" she watch him smile.

"Im gonna take a bath" Nichkhun stand up and take his towel then go to the bathroom.

 

Tiffany wondering what have he through after she left him.

A lot of thing she doesnt know about this new Nichkhun. He still the same but he has change. He stilk the sweet and kind Nichkhun but this Nichkhun close himself and it can be seen.

 

Tiffany lay on the bed and look at the table beside it. There's familiar photo stand in the table and she take a loot at it.

 

It's her and Nichkhun when they are still together. 

She look at their smile, she look at his smile. It feels like a smile with no burden, now she realize that Nichkhun lost it and he is not as cheerful as before. He lost those sparkle in his eyes.

 

"Steph.." Tiffany caught a guard and back to reality after flashback to their memories. 

Nichkhun still shirtless with a towel wrap around his waist with his hair still wet find her looking at his photo and it make him confuse and dont know how to react..

 

"Sorry.. i gotta go now. You can change your clothes"

Tiffany out from the room as she let him change his shirt.