Day Off

Love Me Again

Flashback

 

Nichkhun call Tiffany's phone but she's not answering, tonight all his family will come to his house and with this chance he wants to introduce Stephanie to his big family. 

Ofcourse his mom dad and brother sister have met her but not for his lovely grandma who always ask to know her more.

 

"Halo.." finally she answer

"Steph, can you come to dinner in my house tonight? Because my family wants to see you esspecially my grandma, you know she's bee asking you all the time" 

"I'm sorry Khunnie baby but i have a party tonight and i cant attend your dinner. Maybe next time i could accompany you.."

 

Tiffany waiting his answer in the other line. She know she have neglect their date for couple times and she know all this time Nichkhun being so kind and sweet for accepting the way she is. 

 

"Can you just cancel everything you have tonight, for me?"

She know how important family for Nichkhun but this party is where she can meet a lot of great people in fashion industry so she won't miss the chance 

 

"Im sorry Khun but i can't. You know i have been waiting for a month.."

"How important this party til you can't meet me tonight. I'm okay if you cancels our date but this is my family, my grandma want to see you and when will you see her if its not tonight?" 

 

"Okay.. dont be sad khunnieboo.. i will come tonight"

Nichkhun is so happy that finally she choose him over herwork

"Seriously? You're not kidding right?"

"Im not. See you tonight.."

 

 

 

its time and his family come to his house. They are have vacation in Jeju for 3 days and visit him tonight before going to airport to go back to thailand.

The family came but Stephanie is still nowhere. Everybody was asking where she is and all he can say is she's going to come just wait a little bit, but until the time is over she still not come here.

 

 

The door is unlock and Tiffany enter his house, its not unfamiliar since she used to stay here sometimes.

"Khun, where is everybody?"

"Im just sent them to the airport"

Simple answer and cold tone. She know he is upset so she come to him and hold his hands

 

"Im sorry baby. Its just i dont know that its going to be so late and the conversation is so interesting that i dont know that im late."

But Nichkhun is not interesting with her story. 

 

It happened not just once or twice but so many times and all he did is just let her do what she wants.

 

"Maybe its my first time asking you to cancel your appointment, im not ask any other else." Nichkhun know if he continue to follow his mood they gonna have a big fight 

"Lets just rest. You must be tired"

He lead her to his room

 

/end of flashback/

 

 

 

Tiffany watching her husband who is still deep in his sleep. 

 

She remember every memory they had when they are dating.

How much she loves him and own him but never treat him right.

For someone who said loving him so much she often put him as the second option even he always put her as his priority.

 

 

 

Then she look at the clock on the wall that show its 8 am already.

"Is he that tired?" Tiffany chuckles, she come closer and kiss his cheek.

"Wake up kayy"

There's no respon

 

She come closer and straddle on top of his shirtless body and kiss his lips.

"Wake up baby boy" still no respon.

She kiss him again and bite his buttom lip and sense his smiling then he kiss her back.

 

"Good morning" Tiffany said as she stay on top of him.

"Good morning, princess"

"Now wake up. I already prepare our breakfast"

"Haha. You? You arent burn our kitchen right?"

"Haha. Thats funny khun"

She want to get up but Nichkhun pull her arm so she fall back on top of him again.

 

"I dont want to eat breakfast. I want you" Nichkhun whisper to her ear.

"Did last night isn't enough?"

Tiffany start to his neck to his jaw and left red mark there.

Nichkhun chuckle at how Tiffany is so different when she's on and off the bed.

 

"Why do you laughing?"

She pout

"Because you're sooo adorable!"

He pinch her cheek.

 

"Lets eat!"

She get up again but Nichkhun pull her arm and make her lay on the bed and this time its Nichkhun who straddle her.

 

He kiss her lips down to her neck and chest

"I love red and i love to left my red mark in you" Nichkhun smirk and continue what he should do.

 

 

 

Nichkhun and Tiffany are enjoying their breakfast even its already 12 a.m 

He was enjoying his toast when Tiffany suddenly get a call from Sunny.

 

"hi Soonkyu. Why do you call me?"

"What are you doing?" Tiffany put her on speaker

"Im having my day off"

"Where are you? Club?" Sunny

"Nope. Im in the house"

"woo.. Hwang MiYoung is in the house, its not you Tiff. Kkkk" laugh Sunny.

"Why are you calling me?"

"Ohh.. right. I want to tell you about Kim Hyuna. I have talk to her and she said before she sign the contract she want to talk with the CEO. So i want you to tell Nichkhun about this."

"Its me Sunny. Why she want to see me?" Join Khun to theor conversation. Even Tiffany curious whats Hyuna want from him.

 

"I dont know, she just want to know you" Sunny said, Tiffany raise her eyebrow

 

"Interesting" she sip her tea

 

"Okay then tell her to come to my office tomorrow" Nichkhun said.

 

"Okay honey.. enjoy your day! Make a lot of babies!" Said Sunny before she end the call

 

"Yahh!" Tiffany yelling at her last words. Nichkhun just join Sunny laughing on the line looking at the awkard Tiffany as Sunny mention about babies.

 

"So you dont want to have baby?"

Ask Nichkhun as he want to hear her answer about it. Everybody know Nichkhun loves kids and they have wait for them to have one.

 

"I do want it but i think the time is not right for us"

"Why?"

"I dont know. Im just... afraid? You know how awkward i will be with kids"

"Heyy.. when we have our own, you will be the greatest mom ever!"

He said as he caress her arm

"How could you be so sure about it?"

"Because i know you very well"

He smile.. the warm smile that she wait to appear in his face like he really mean it.

The smile that bloom hers.

 

"But why do Hyuna want to see you? Usually artist just sign it without meeting you"

"I dont know thats what im curious too. Maybe she have something personal to tell me by herself." 

Tiffany raise her eyebrow and close herself to whisper at him

 

"Dont flirting around her, okay?"

"You want her to be in our company right? So im gonna get her for sure" he smirk.

"Try ro flirt on her and i won't give you for a month!" She smirk at him before left him to their room 

"Oh come on! Dont make it as my punishment!" He yell and follow her to the room.