Drenched In Pain

Love Me Again

Tiffany was enjoying herself drinking in a bar with her long time friends who came from Paris such Bingu oppa, Nicole and James.

Nicole and James just come here not too long ago as they come to met Nic's parents. James is her official boyfriend right now after she have been hitting a lot of guys, finally!

 

Tiffany Pov

 

4 of us used to be a close friends as they are the one who always accompany me there and their visit here is not make my situation any better.

They told me to consider to go back with Seunghyun oppa because he is the one for me. I was feeling guilty at first for Nichkhun for not telling him anything, most importantly about Seunghyun case. I just want to enjoy this moment as the 3 of them gonna back to Paris in a week.

 

The music is banging so loud and i drank a little too much tonight because i can feel myself gets numb but i dont wanna stop dancing and dont wanna waste this time.

The feeling remind me when i live alone for myself, feel the freedom and have nothing to worry about.

 

As enjoy my other tequila, Seunghyun oppa come to me and sit beside me.

"Have a hard day?"

"Yeah. Its just too much to handle for these days."

"Haha. Dont let it get in your way. How about your husband?"

"I think he is waiting for me in the house. I have to go home now."

I was get ready to go but he pull my hands to the dance floor.

"Its too early to go home boo. Who are you going home at this hour?" He smirk at me and lead me to the corner of dance floor.

 

The music beats so loud and i find myself enjoy every beat of it with my body move along with the rhythm.

He is dancing behind me and dance along with me, his hand in my waist.

The song is so and its get along with the dark red light around us. 

I find him dancing too close with me as i feel his junior get hard when it touch my booty. But i cant help to feel the sensation,i miss this sensation. How long Nichkhun didnt give my need. A week? 2 weeks? I miss him, i miss his touch.

 

Seunhyun oppa tug my hair behind and kiss my expose shoulder with his hot lips

"Oppa stop" i said, i know its not right but he continue doing it.

"Oppa i said stop!" I keep myself away from him

"Why? We can doing it. Nobody know anyway. Just keep it for ourself, i promise just for tonight."

Damn. Its like he knows that i crave for it.

 

He take my hand again and hug me from behind and continue to kiss my shoulder up to my neck.

 

I want to let him go but its feels damn good. How i wish it was Nichkhun who did it.

 

Someone is pulling my hands until my body trap in his board shoulder.

I see the man who pull me and i can see Nichkhun's face clearly. And his facial expression is darken as he saw Seunghyun oppa.

I never saw him like this before.

 

"Khun..."

He didnt say anything. He just stare at Seunghyun oppa without words as he is digging Seungyun's oppa grave with his stare. Never in a moment im feeling afraid with Nichkhun like this moment.

 

"Lets go home" he take my hand but Seunghyun oppa grabs my other hand, stopping us.

I look back at him and mouthing

'Please dont do this'

Because i know you wont mess aroud with a person like Nichkhun

 

"You can't.. She is mine tonight.."

As the words being said, Nichkhun turn around and blow a punch at Seunghyun. I can see its a hard punch cause it makes him turn around and fall to the ground.

 

Everybody is gasping looking at us, the music suddenly stop and we start to be the attention for a lot of people.

 

 

"What a shamful person! She is my wife!" Nichkhun state, his chest was pumping up and down as he try to control his breath.

 

Nicole and James help Bingu oppa to get up and we gain a small laughter from him. I really dont understand.

 

"Yeah. Your fake wife and you are just.. her fake husband" he said and smile.

I grab and pull Nichkhun's hand as i know he wont let this pass.

Tears start to wet my face as i know im the one who creat it. It all my faults.

 

Nichkhun grab his collar and push him to the wall. I run to Nichkhun grab his hand, trying to stop him. 

Seunghyun's face already swollen and bleeding. He could be killed if he being stupid.

 

"Stay away from her" Nichkhun warn him and earn giggles from the other.

"Dont you realize? She will always find me, she loves me Nichkhun not you" Nichkhun ready to blow another punch but i grab his fist and he look at me

"Please Nichkhun, you cant kill him.. i dont want you to be a murder. I dont want to lose you" im crying so hard and hug Nichkhun.

 

"I love you but please dont do this"

Nichkhun loose his grip and hug me back.

 

"See? She dont want to lose me because she love me" Seunghyun keep talking even Nichkhun already calm his temper as he hug me.

 

"Shut up! Shut up oppa!" I slap his face.

 

"If you love me why you make it hard for me?" 

 

I drag Nichkhun out but before we're out from the bulding Nicole scream my name and we both look back to see Seunghyun are running, ready to attack Nichkhun with a bottle of beer from behind. 

 

My heart feel like it stop for a moment but fortunately before it hit him, Nichkhun cover us with his hand until it is crash to pieces.

 

His face become red as he shock at the bottle that almost hit Tiffany and his eyes become dark. 

Before he could do something Taecyeon and Minjun come and stop him. He drag him to his car and we going home.

 

 

A long the ride, no one of us talk but her eyes fix at his hands that bleeding a lot and theres some piece of glass still stick in his skin.

 

"We need to clean the cut when we get home"

He dont response her at all.

 

She is afraid. She is worried.

 

As soon as they arrived.

Nichkhun place his jacket in the sofa and sit there while Tiffany running with a bowl of water and alcohol to clean his cut.

 

She take the glass out and clean the cut with a towel and alcohol. 

She look at his face that maintain the same as he didnt feel hurt at all.

 

"Is it hurt?" She brave herself to ask him.

He threw her an empty gaze.

"The pain in my heart is greater compare to this" he said that makes her feel more and more guilty.

 

She hold back her tear.

 

"Im sorry" i said while hold his hands

"Im sorry" i wish it can melt his heart but i was wrong.

He get up and leave her alone in the living room.

 

 

Nichkhun Pov

I cant see her face.

Its too much to bear.

I saw other man kissing her and im still mad everytime the moment flash in my mind, she enjoy it.

I lay my body ready to sleep and i hear the door open, i choose to close my eyes.

 

I can feel someone looking at me.

I know she was looking at me and i hear her sobs.

How i wish i can hug her right away but my body tell me to stay.

My heart scream

"Dont cry baby. Im gonna be alright"

 

"No. Im not, she betray me and she deserve to be treat that way"

My mind told me and it win.

 

I choose to let her cry even it hurts my heart even more but i need to endure it. I dont wanna get hurt like this anymore.