Break My Chain

Love Me Again

After that awkward moment when he found her saw her photo at his room, Nichkhun and Tiffany become awkward again. 

 

Tiffany is sitting outside in the living room watching the fire in the chimney until she heard the door is open and Nichkhun join her sitting there.

 

"Where am i going to sleep tonight?"

Ask Tiffany looking at Nichkhun who sit with a glass of water beside her.

"My room. Where else?"

"And you?"

"I will be there too"

"Are we going to sleep in the same room?"

Tiffany get surprise as its going to be their first time sleep with her husband. 

"Its not like we never sleep together why so surprise? And there's only 2 rooms with bed so we have no choice"

Tiffany take his water and gulp it to less her nervouseness.

 

 

Tiffany back to his room and find Nichkhun drink pills medicine.

'Is he sick ?' Tiffany have a slight of worry in her mind and Nichkhun almost choked when find her already next to him.

 

"What was that?" Ask her serious

"Vitamin" answer him simply

 

They lay on the bed and Tiffany is reading the work paper she brought until she's done reading it and Nichkhun have sleep and sound snooring lightly with mouth slight open. 

Tifany chuckling and find it cute.

Her body facing him with her head lean on her left arm. 

She was smiling while watching him sleep.

 

"Why do i enjoy watching him sleep?"

She back to the reality and give her back om him.

She is about going to sleep but feeling another arm land and circle her waist make her eyes open wide.

She want to lift his arm but its too heavy beside she dont want to wake him up since he must be tired from driving, pick their stuffs and clean up today. 

 

"I let this pass this time" 

 

 

Nichkhun is nowhere to be seen. Its 8 am and Tiffany just wake up and she wonder where is Nichkhun at this hour.

 

"Ajusshi... do you know where is Nichkhun right now?" She ask Uncle Han who clean the desk with duster.

"He probably sitting by the river"

"You have the river here?"

"Its behind this small garden"

 

Then Tiffany watch the uncle clean the frame of beautiful lady.

"She's so beautiful. Is she your wife?"

Uncle Han nod quietly.

"I heard your story from Nichkhun and im sorry to hear that"

Uncle Han just smile 

"Its ok. Im happy that she dont have to be in pain anymore. It kills me to watch her in pain but right now she is in a better place."

Tiffany feel touch after hearing his words, maybe thats what kind of true love is.

 

"Do you have children?"

"I dont. She was sick and fight for her life. She want to have one but the doctor said its too dangerous"

She tap his shoulder

 

"You really lucky that you have Nichkhun. He really loves you" 

The uncle smile again.

"If you love someone you let her go and if she come back, you are meant to be for each other and.. im happy for him. Hope both of you have a good life." Its Tiffany's time to smile

"Thank you uncle."

 

"Im going to look for Nichkhun"

"Tell him the breakfast is ready"

 

Tiffany is walking through the garden and there's really a small river behind it and there's him sitting and look at the flowing river.

 

"What are you doing here?" 

Nichkhun surprise at her presence

"nothing. I just love this place. So calm and peaceful." He then lay on the grass, hand behind his head while close his eyes.

 

"I have talk with uncle han and im so amazed at his heart"

Nichkun open his eyes taken aback that Tiffany start the conversation.

 

"Thank you for taking me here. I dont know that it will help me so much, i know i need to refresh my mind."

 

"And your heart" continue Nichkhun.

Tiffany just give him a smile and give her hand to him to take.

"Lets go inside. Uncle have prepare for our breakfast" Nichkhun smile and take her offer

 

 

Nichkhun ask her to go with him to see the sunset in the hill by horseriding.

 

As arrived at the hill they waiting for the sunset by talking a lot of things until Nichkhun start the conversation about their past.

 

"You know i always feel bad about what i've done to you." Tiffany look away, she actually dont want to discuss this thing but she also want to know what he wanted to talk so she just be quiet and let him talk

 

"I should have listen to you but i dont. Im so stupid that im the one who destroy our relationship, its entire my fault, i made you sad and im such a fool for not believe in you"

Tiffany look at Nichkhun who hold back his tear.

 

"Its not your own mistake Khun. Im too busy and cant be there for you when you had a hard time and i let other girl come to your life even i have warn you about it." She let him rest his chin in her shoulder from her back and let him hold her hands.

 

"But im not cheating" she look at him and back off

"What do you mean? I saw you both kissing!! With my own eyes!"

Nichkhun try to hold her hands but she pull it

"She kiss me but im not, im not cheating on you!" Nichkhun defend himself.

He might did wrong thing but he's sure he only love her

 

"You lie! You always text her and meet her secretly. You know how it makes me sad when i saw her in your phone. How i told you that she want to break us apart and how she want you but you dont listen to me."

 

Tiffany already crying..

She have done with this tears who run down for him, she promised herself she has move on from him, she make sure herself she have forgot him but to talk and remember about it still break her heart

 

"Im sorry Young" Nichkhun hug her to calm her and it success. Tiffany get calm a bit before Nichkhun explain the entire story to her..

 

 

"She is my friend so i need to protect her. That night Gyuri told me that her father beat her up again so i have no option but to safe her then she ask me to the club and she get drunk then kiss me. Im sorry that im not telling you because i know you dont like her so i keep this story to myself. She is someone i talk to when i have no one." He smile while looking at the orange sky. They are sitting in the grass while looking at the wide sky. Its their first time to open talk about it. 

 

So its just missunderstanding, she is drunk and she kiss him. For Nichkhun, Park Gyuri is one of his precious friend even back in the school when people buly her, he always there to defend her at to the point Tiffany get really jealous with Gyuri.

But Nichkhun never disappoint Tiffany, if he treat other nicely then he will treat his girlfriend like his queen. But sometimes love isnt enough. 

 

This time the guilt start to grow in her 

'What kind of girlfriend am i? I dont know about what he have been through'

'Im not there when he need me the most'

'I let other to replace me'

'I let him to doubt my love'

 

"Im sorry. I dont know about it" she look down and watch Nichkhun stand up furiously

 

"Of course! You are not letting me explain anything but you gone just like that wothout saying anything even a goodbye" his chest pump up and down and the sudden anger strike him. Yes, he is dissaponted that Tiffany didnt say anything about her leaving and dont want to listen at his explaination.

 

Nichkhun is ready to leave her but Tiffany grab his arm and pull him back again. Just when the sun is setting down, their lips met and with a second all their anger, sadness, lonliness they have felt gone and replace with the taste of their lips they have been missing like crazy.

 

They are panting when they let go of their lips.

"Im sorry i went without tell you anything. Im sorry im not letting you explain these things. I love you, Khun"

 

Her last sentence break him free. Its like every chain that tie him up is gone. 

 

 

 

And just like that they are saying goodbye to uncle han and go home with a new start of their marriage.

 

"Dont leave me again"

Nichkhun said as he driving and Tiffany's hand reach his other hand and caress it.

 

"I wont. I promise"

He kiss her palm and she shy smile at him.

 

 

 

 


Hi hi..

Im back.. hope you like this story :D

Tell me your opinion about it in the comment box bellow..

Thank you~