The Sudden Visit

Love Me Again

Tiffany Pov

 

Actually i'm still awake when Nichkhun come to my room. I just dont want to talk to him so i pretend to sleep, i thought that he already go but i feel his lips touching my forehead. 

 

Im so surprise, i want to open my eyes and scold him of being so insolent but i dont know what happen to my body that makes me cant move until he really got out of the room.

 

I open my eyes and remember every words he said

 

"What have i done to you that make you change like this?"

"I just want to know whats on your mind? What do you think of me?"

"Where are you all this day? Im worried about you, you know that right?"

 

Then he kiss my cheek. I caress it gently..

 

 

 

I wake up so early just to smaller the chance of meeting him but as soon as i open my door i smell delicious soup and look at him still busy in the kitchen then he look at me.

 

"Wow.. you wake up so early? Have a seat and eat the breakfast before you go" Nichkhun said as he put the pot in the middle of the table.

 

"No. I will eat breakfast outside" looking at his face smiling make me remember every promises he said back then and remembering that he broke his own promises. 

I want to walk away but my stomach is growling that make him laugh.

 

"Look. Dont make any excuse, just eat" he said and i have no option since i really hungry and i dont want to get sick and cant work properly.

 

He put the rice in my plate and i look at every move he made, i caught me looking at him and smiling.

 

'Oh no why do i look at him?!'

 

I finished the dish quickly so i dont have to be here with him.

 

"Thank you for the breakfast. I gotta go"

 

"Can you accompany me? Because i want to talk to you" he put his spoon on yhe plate and look at me in the eyes 

 

"What do you want to talk? Be fast i dont want to be late"

 

"You have a lot of time Steph" i look at the watch its still 6 am 

 

"We need to talk. You cant avoid me everytime. You know you dont want this marriage but it is already happened. So please accept our condition."

 

"but how long? How long i have to live with you? I dont want it for so long or be with you for the rest of my life khun, im sorry but i want you to know"

I look at his bitter expression.

 

"I dont know. A year? 2 years? Or perhaps if your mom's condition have getting better?"

 

"But if mom just get better then she can be sick again and i dont want to put her in danger." 

 

"How about until she ask us for divorce. I mean, it wont shock her because its her decision" Nichkhun give idea which i have to agree with him.

 

"Okay" i nod as agreement.

 

"And where do you went yesterday? You came home so late"

 

"Im going out with my friends"

 

"Where?" Why do he want to know?

 

"Club" i look at the sudden anger in his eyes. I have been in a relationship with him for years and i know he doesnt like if i go to those place and with people he dont know.

 

"If its everything you want to know then im going to go" i put my heels and ready to go but befor i exit, he call my name

 

"Steph.. can we be friend again. I mean... treat me like a friend not your enemy" he ask

 

"I dont know but im gonna try. Everytime i look at you i still remember our bad memories."

 

"Then i will make you remember of our good time then" he smile and take my hand

 

I smile at him and let go of his hand.

"I think you need to move on"

I squish his shoulder and get on my car.

 

I take a deep breath before start the engine.

 

I'm telling him to move on.

Because i can see in his eyes that he still love me but we are in different way and we need to let go. I dont want to break another heart.

 

 

Nichkhun Pov.

 

She told me to move on

I have tried this past 2 years.

2 years of trying to forget her.

Can i? Its going to be more tough since we live together.

Or can i make her love me again?

 

My phone interupt me from my thought.

"Hello?"

"Khun. Are you still in the house?" Its Tiffany

"Yeah.. why? You seems so furious?"

"Mom called me and she said she's going to our house. She's on her way so right now i'm coming back"

"Really?" I get panick as i remember all her stuff is in the second floor and they dont want to let her mom strange situation of their marriage.

 

"Your stuff is in your room!" I yell at her unconsciously

 

"Then why?" She ask so innocently

 

"Husband and wife not sleeping separated Steph" 

 

"Oh right. Bring some of my stuff then. I'll be there in 15 minutes" then she end the call.

 

 

15 minutes and she arrived home

 

"Khun what do you do with my stuffs?!" Tiffany shock that most of her stuffs is moved to his room. She open his wardrobe and found her bra and underwear inside.

 

"Did you just touch my underwear?!"

She yell at him and Nichkhun out his hands up.

 

"I dont want her to suspect at our strange marriage also its not like the first time i touch it"

 

"Be quiet!" She yell and Nichkun tries to hold his laugh.

 

"Oh..  and this room is too neat" Nichkhun said amd Tiffany give him puzzle look.

"What do you mean?"

"Newlywed's room wont be this clean in this hour. You know i mean their night activity..."

"Then lets make the bed a bit mess"

 

They messing up their bed and Nichkhun look at Tiffany who smiling like a little child. His heart is in bliss.

Then they heard the bell rang, its from her mother.

 

"Oh mom.. i miss you, why tell us so suddenly" tiffany hug her

"Its because i miss both of you also. Now can i come inside? I cant stand too long"

"Of course mom. Lets sit inside" Nichkhun said and bring her stuff

 

"Can i lay down in your room for a while? My breath become so heavy i need to lay down" Nichkhun and Tiffany look at each other and relief that they moved their stuff already.

 

 

"Wow.. your room look so.... messy Tiff." Her mom scan their room and give them a grin

"What mom?" Tiff questioning her act

"I demand a grandchild sooner the better" Then she tap his shoulder.

 

"Dont worry mom. We're working on it. Right babe?" Nichkhun pull Tiffany by her waist and wink at her while tiffany give him glare.

 

When her mom resting then Tiffany shrug off his hand on her waist 

"Dont!" 

"Are you going to leave?"

"I dont think so. My mom is still here i wont left her alone."

"Im here Young. You dont need to worry, you can go back to your office" Nichkhun know how important this job for Tiffany and he wont stop her for reaching her dream.

 

"No. Im gonna stay here. A day is okay" she give him smile.

 

Without they knowing their heart start to connect to each other. 

Maybe not to be a lover but start to be a friend.

 

And just like that for the rest of the day they havt to act like a real couple infront of her mom.

They need to remind themself that what they did is fake.