New Friends

Love Me Again

Tiffany rest her head on top of Nichkhun's chest. She cant describe how happy she is when Nichkhun still beside her after they had their night activity, they even open their mind by talking what they are want to know from each other.

 

She is playing with his fingers by interwind it and he is looking at the roof who give the dim light.

 

 

"So thats how i met Seunghyun oppa"

She explain when Nichkhun was asking about her meeting with Choi seunghyun.

 

"Then why do you broke up with him?"

Nichkhun ask while comb her hair

"Im asking for his help when mom and dad arrange our wedding. I want to go back to Paris and just live my ordinary life." Tiffany looking at his eyes as he still focus on her story.

"Well.. i should thank him cause if he come, we wont be married now" he let out an awkward chuckle.

 

"Is he treat you well?"

"He do treat me well. He is actually a nice guy and i dont know what got into him last time that he dare to do it"

"Well i dont know either but its fine as long as he wont harm you" Nichkhun said, he still angry remember how the flying bottle almost hit her head.

"He wont. Khun, i have a dinner with Nicole and James. Will you come with me?"

 

"Hmmm"

 

"Its ok if you still busy" she shift her gaze away.

"Okayyy.." he pinch her cheek.

"Now we need to sleep or we will pass out in the middle of meeting"

"Good idea" he hug her til they fall asleep.

 

 

"Nic, James.. this is my husband, Nichkhun" Tiffany introduce him to her bestfriend.

"Hi.. im Khun" they shake their hand and Nichkhun sit beside his wife.

They order a lot of delicuous food until their stomach is about to explode.

 

"I think my stomach is about to explode!" Nicole exclaim.

"What? Are you giving up?" The eyesmile girl laughing at her friend.

"You do eat really well Tiff, no wonder Bingu oppa fit you well."

Nicole said as she sip her citron tea.

"That guy, he wont stop eating if you dont take away his food. Shameless"

Tiffany laugh as she remember the time when 4 of them live at the same roof.

"Yeah. It was a great time. We eat til the sun rise and pass out in the morning" They all laugh except Nichkhun, he just smile. he feel lost at their conversation.

 

"And Then you start to learn to cook for him"

"Haha. Thats funny" she get to start feeling uncomfortable.

 

"Do you remember when Seunghyun oppa ask you to be his girl friend? Bingu oppa ask her infront of the eiffel tower"

Tiffany stop eating hearing Nicole question.

"Why do you talk about it?" She said then she look at Nickhun, afraid if he get uncomfortable with their topic.

 

"Thats romantic" Nichkhun said he smile at Tiffany and feed her to show her that he is fine with it.

 

"But yours is more romantic" Tiffany hold his hand.

"Really? Tell me what he did" James get curious

 

"Im just an ugly new student in my high school who wanted to learn to play piano and Nichkhun is the one who teach me"

"No. You were pretty back then" he pinch her nose and she get shy at his affection.

"he always going home late just because he teach me to play then he always drive me home. Why do you always waiting for me back then even i have another class or work group?"

"Simply because i love you? I just cant let you going home alone. You will look so pitiful Young" They all laugh

"Aww.. he called her Young" Nicole always find her Korean name is cute but Tiffany never let anyone call her by her korean name.

"Then he will always have a time to visit my house, he loves to cook not only for me but also my family. Even my mom said that he is her favorite son" Tiffany caught his eyes as he look at her with love everytime she talk.

 

"I ask her to be my girlfriend in the back of Love Me by Yiruma paper note. "

 

"But then i quit to play piano after that" Tiffany said, the other couple is surprise.

 

"Why?" James ask as he get attach with the talk.

"I have someone who can serenade me all night." Tiffany said and everyone taste her cheseeness.

 

The night is getting late and the couples going to go home.

"Come to our home and i will cook for you" Nichkhun invite the couple.

"Yes. It taste is really good!"

"Thats a good idea."

"Oppa. You have to teach me play piano too and i can cook too" Nicole said a bit flirty.

"Are you flirting with my husband?!"

Tiffany said as she hug Nichkhun's arm tight.

"Why? Your husband look handsome anyway" Nicole saod before they bid goodbye

"Yah!" Tiffany yell

"Yah im still here" James said and both Nichkhun and Nicole laugh.

 

 

James said he like Nichkhun personality and how the sparkle in Nichkhun's eyes everytime he look at Tiffany. Like he cant take his eyes off of her.

 

 

 

In the car

 

"Im sorry that my friend talk about Seunghyun oppa. You might feel uncomfortable."

"Thats okay Young."

Tiffany sleepy

"You can sleep while the ride is still long"

"No. I cant let you drive alone" she said as her eyes start to close.

 


Just a short chapter but hope you like it.