Beautiful Stranger

Project Love

Krystal's p.o.v

As I walked down the hall, I felt stares coming at me from all direction. I looked down at myself at one point just to make sure there wasn't anything wrong. I walked past a group of girls that seemed to be glaring at me. 

Walking past them I smirked flipping my hair behind me, fixing my gaze forward. They were nothing. I wasn't the same old Soojung anymore. I wasn't about to get intimidated by some mean girls.

I laughed to myself at how short their skirts were. They sure we're looking for something other than their education at this school.

I made my way towards the main office down the hall and walked inside. I walked up to the secretary to get my schedule.

"Name?" She asked in a monotone voice.

"Jung SooJung", I answered, taking off my sunglasses.

"You transferred from Lowell high school in the states, right?" She read of the computer.

I nodded in response.

"I hear that's a great school, academically", she smiled.

Oh great, I really was hoping people wouldn't find out about my background, but I guess it can't be helped. 

I heard the printer turn on and the secretary walked over to retrieve the papers.

"Here you go. Welcome to Seoul University," she said, handing my schedule over to me.

I took the schedule and walked out toward the hall.

I rubbed my hands through my hair in confusion.

"Aissi", I sneered.

Why does Korean have to be so confusing? Soojung how could you have forgotten so much in such a short time.

"Do you need some help?" a voice asked.

The voice revealed a tall pretty girl with short reddish hair. She wore a printed skirt with white shoe and a white v neck top. 


I gave her a questioning look, why was she helping me? I don't need help from people. You can't trust anyone, but of course I learned that the hard way. 

"No thanks", I answered walking the opposite direction to nowhere.

I whimpered to myself lightly. Why do you have to be so stubborn SooJung. If you had just accepted her help you wouldn't be in this predicament. 

I ended up on the soccer field missing my class. 

I sighed.

I don't think dad will be too mad. He was the one who forced me to come here anyway. So, this is really his fault. 

Only if one of those boys from yesterday went to my school, heck I'd even be fine with Kai helping me.

I looked around. Korea seemed to be much more beautiful now than the last time I was here. I walked towards the bleachers and took a seat. No harm in resting before I continued my adventure around this huge school.

I placed my bag next to me and pulled out my schedule in an attempt of figuring it out once again.

"Why do these schedules have to be so complicated anyways. I have no idea where anything is", I spoke in frustration.

There was a groan that came from underneath the bench.

I looked underneath the bench. There was a boy there with blonde hair, that couldn't have been real, but aside from that. He was incredibly handsome.

"Omo! What are you doing there?" I exclaimed.

"Sleeping, so would you mind keeping quiet", he hissed.

"Gheeze, these stalkers are so annoying", he muttered rolling his eyes.

I sneered back at him. Who knew Korean guys now a days were so rude? And stalker, who would ever stalk him. I got up restlessly annoyed by the guy I just met and walked towards the building at my second attempt at finding at least one class on my schedule, before tomorrow.

I saw a few students exiting classes and I knew my new objective was to get to the cafeteria as soon as possible. I was starving.

Kai's p.o.v

I walked into the cafeteria once class was Chanyeol waved at me and I got a tray of food walking towards my fellow kingkas.

"Guess who I saw this is morning?" Suho asked.

"Who?", I asked taking a bit of my sandwich.

"The girl you were telling me about yesterday", he replied with a smile.

"Oh, you mean Soojung", answered Baekhyun. 

"She's really nice you know", he continued.

"And pretty", added Chanyeol with a smile.

There was a loud roar of voices coming from all over the cafeteria, everyone was chattering. Then, there came a yell from Naeun's table.

"What's up with her?", I asked.

"Turns out, there's a new transfer student stealing her place", Luhan laughed.

"Who is she?" I asked curiously.

"I haven't seen her yet, but apparently she transferred from the states ", Baekhyun answered with food in his mouth.

"And she's a rich beauty", Lay added.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Some people saw her drive into the school in a Maserati", he replied.

I scanned my head for any memory of seeing a new beauty in school, but there was none. There's no way a beauty would go undetected in my eyes.

"Look who's heading our way", lay sighed, rolling his eyes.

I looked at the figure heading towards us. She walked towards the table with a pout.

She sat on my lap, eating some of my food.

"Kai, did you hear about the new transfer student too", she pouted.

She caressed my hair. I groaned, she was so annoying sometimes, but she was hot and willing to do whatever I say. So I don't mind her at times.

"Yah", I answered.

"Yahh!! You can't fall for her too", she sneered.

I laughed at her comment. Fall for her? Girls fall for me.

"Fall for her?" I questioned with an eyebrow.

"Everyone's already head over heels for her", she whined continuously.

Just then a figure entered the cafeteria demanding the attention of everyone. 

There at the entrance of the cafeteria stood Soojung dressed in black and white.

"Hey guys, it's Soojung", Chanyeol cheered.

"Who's Soojung?" Kris asked.

"The transfer student", Suho answered with a smile.

I felt Naeun glare at me, trying to get my attention but I couldn't pay attention to her. 

"Hey, Kai. Do you know that girl?" She demanded angrily.

She looked around the cafe, before spotting us, but instead averted her gaze, before receiving a call and stepping out. 

The boys all frowned. 

"I thought you said you knew her", Xiumin whined.

"Yah, we do. Maybe she's shy, you know us being the kingkas and all", I defended.

"Yah, I guess we can always see her at Suho's apartment later", Baekhyun added.

The boys continued to eat but all I could think about was Soojung. She was just so beautiful.

Krystal's p.o.v 

I felt the gaze of everyone lock onto me as I walked into the cafeteria. 

I looked around and spotted the guys from yesterday. 
So they attend this university. I was trying to keep a low profile while being here so I looked away. They also looked really popular.


Just then I heard my phone ring and walked out to answer it.

"Hey", I spoke.

"How's Korea?" he chuckled.

"Jackson! You don't know how much i'm suffering here", I cried.

He laughed harder.

"It's not funny", I whined.

"Come on, it can't be that bad".

"I already missed my class".

The laughter continued. I rolled my eyes. 

"Why didn't you just ask for directions", he said. 

I was quiet, so he spoke again.

"You gotta at least try to make friends there".

"How can I make friends with people I can barely talk to", I said taking a seat on one of the benches.

"I thought you could speak Korean?" He asked.

"Not the language", I whispered.

"Oh! You and your lack of trust, you've gotta get over that", he replied.

"At least try to make one friend. Of course you won't ever find anyone as good as me, but find someone who looks nice and approachable", he replied.

"Fine." I agreed with a pout.

"Hey, I gotta go now. Elaine just came."

"Ok, tell her I said hi", I spoke before hanging up.

Great, now I have to make a new friend and I don't have trust issues, I just don't like people. 

I walk towards my car so I could buy lunch out.

-_-

I arrived at this nice restaurant around the corner. I got out of my car and walked in.

"Umm... Can I have this?" I asked, pointing at a picture on the menu.

The waitress nodded before heading to the back.

I looked around the restaurant, there were only a few people there at the time.

Then I spotted a girl sitting alone. It was the same girl from this morning.

I walked over to her and took a seat in the empty seat across her.

"An-nyeong", I greeted politely.

She looked up and smiled. Up close she was much prettier.

"An-nyeong", she replied back shyly.

"I'm Soojung," I introduced holding a hand out.

She shook my hand while introducing herself.

"I'm Sulli", she replied.

I looked back at my old seat, the waitress stood confused with my food. I called her over to the table Sulli and I were seating.

"Gomawo", I thanked the lady. 

"Don't you go to Seoul University", she asked eating her food.

"Yah", I replied.

"Oh, you're the girl I saw this morning", she spoke with food in .

I laughed at her goofiness. I felt closer to her already.

"What course are you taking?" She asked wiping with a napkin.

"Business administration", I replied finally trying my food.

"Jin jja-ya, I was in that class but Professor Ahn was too difficult, so many people switched out. Now I take theatre in the Fine Arts program", she finished.

I held my head.

"I'm doomed being in such a class", I whimpered.

Sulli laughed.

"Don't worry I took some notes before I switched courses, I'll give them to you", she smiled.

"Jin-jja-ya, thank you", I smiled.

Looks like I made myself a friend like Jackson said and a nice one at that. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________


That's it for this chapter. I hope you liked it! Remember to comment and vote. I wanted to thank you guys for subscribing and commenting. It really lifted my spirit and encouraged me to continuing writing. Keep on reading for more surprises. Oh and noticed my Korean in this chapter I thought it'd be fun to add.

QOTD: Where are you from?

APTD: CANADA.

-xoxo