Baby don't cry

Project Love

Krystal's p.o.v

I invited Sulli over to my apartment to drop off her notes from Professor Ahn's class, I'd be needing.

She was such a nice and sweet person. I'm glad I listened to Jackson's advice and becme friends with her.

I heard my phone ring.

"I'm here", she spoke into the phone.

"Ok", I replied.

"I'll be right down", I continued.

Then suddenly she spoke again.

"You know what Soojung, I don't think I can make it today. Something came up and I have to go I'll see you at school", she rushed before hanging up.

I looked at my phone in confusion. What could have happened that was so urgent. I was worried.

I walked over to the bathroom to take a shower, before going to sleep.

Sulli's p.o.v

I got out of my car and walked over to the entrance of the apartment Soojung was staying at.

I took out my phone to call her.

"I'm here", I announced.

"Ok, I'll be right down", she replied. 

I heard the door open behind me and turned towards the entrance, when I saw him.

I felt my heart break again. This was too much for me to handle. My eyes started to water. I couldn't stand being near

him after what he did to me.

"You know what Soojung, I don't think I can make it today. Something came up and I have to go I'll see you at school", I

rambled, before hanging up.

I turned and felt his stare on mine. How could he still look at me like that? He was such a jerk.

I broke my gazed and rushed past him, with tears threatening to spill out my eyes as I opened the door of my car.

"How could he!", I yelled at no one in particular once I was in.

My tears were spilling uncontrollably.

"I trusted him", I whispered to myself.

I laid my head on the steering wheel to calm myself.

*Flashback*

"How do I look?" I asked Luna as I twirled around in the dress I wore.

It was a short cute white dress with ruffles at the bottom.

"You look beautiful! Kai's gonna love it", she cheered jumping with me.

"How are you gonna give it to him?" She asked excitedly.

Kai had asked my out a few weeks ago and I couldn't explain how ecstatic I was. He was so handsome and y with everything he did. He treated me so well and took everything slow for me and I just couldn't explain how much I liked him. He was a year older but he never took advantage of me.

I smiled at her from ear to ear.

I stayed up all night baking him chocolates for Valentine's Day and I was finally gonna give it to him. I was hopping we could spend the day together. 

I wrapped the chocolates in this cute heart bag. It was all perfect. 

I would go to his house and prepare him a meal and then call him home and surprise him with chocolates at the entrance. I was looking forward to spending the day together. Only the 2 of us at his house. 

I got Luna to drive me to his house once everything was prepared. 

"Thank you so much for everything", I thanked her with a hug. 

"Don't worry. You're so cute. You make me wish I had a boyfriend too", she pouted.

"Who wouldn't love you Luna unnie. You are so beautiful and talented", I admired.

"Thank you, Sulli. Good luck Hwaiting!" She cheered.

I got out of the car and waved as she drove away.

I rushed to his door and opened it. He told me his parents were never home cause of work and he always left his door unlocked because of he always forgot the key. He was so cute that way.

My heart was pounding out of my chest. I was so excited. I decided to go hide the chocolates in his bedroom. I called him earlier to ask if I could come over and he said that he was going somewhere but when he got back we could hang out together.

I opened the door to his room and my heart ached. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Tears started to slowly fill up in my eyes. 

"There's no way it can be him", I reassured myself.

He met my eyes as if in protest, but I knew better, that girl was on him and he let her. While he was dating me.

I started to laughed but it slowly turned into painful sobs.

My brother had told me about his track record with girls but I thought I was different, I thought I could change him, I thought he really liked me. Were my feelings all a joke to him?

I ran out of the room bawling my eyes out.

I gave him all my heart, is that why it hurts so much. My heart was literally breaking. This is what heartbreak is. I hated it. 

I ran down the stairs, and outside his house.

He called out my name, but I couldn't hear him. I didn't want to hear him. His sweet voice calling my name brought me more pain.

I just kept running, to nowhere. Was I not good enough? 

*End of flashback*

I wiped my eyes and took deep breaths before driving out.

Krystal's p.o.v

I got dressed and headed out to school this time I stood lonely in the elevator without my elevator partner Suho.

I walked onto campus and spotted Sulli with a few other girls.

I walked up to her and greeted the other girls. 

"Are you alright, what happened yesterday?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Something just came up at the last minute", she answered.

I heard a strain in her voice which made me worried, but decided to ignore it.

"You can come over to my house today", she continued.

"I'm having a sleepover at my house and you could join us", she smiled.

I looked over at the other girls. They were all so beautiful, would I really get along with them. I looked at her unsure.

"They're also coming", she pointed out noticing my unsure look.

"This is Luna and Victoria", she introduced.

The first girl had chest length hair that was parted down the middle. She had such a natural beauty. The girl next to her looked about a year older but had a beautiful elegance. She had long black hair, with a side part.

I bowed at them.

"I'm Soojung, it's nice to meet you", I explained.

"We know who you are", Luna laughed.

"How?" I questioned.

"Everyone knows who you are", Victoria finished.

Wow, who wouldn't have thought I was so popular.

-_-

I ended up coming to the sleepover at Sulli's house. I texted her that I would be coming and she was eager to give me her address.

I rang the door bell and waited for a response.  Their house was huge, it was as big as one of those houses they use in K-dramas. 

The door finally opened.

"What are you doing here?" I sneered at the image by the door.

"You're the one stalking me, how do you even know where I live anyway?" he asked.

"How am I stalking you if I was invited here", I retorted.

"You're here for the slumber party? Uhh... Why does my sister have to have such annoying friends," he rolled his eyes.

Wait, sister. There's no way. Maybe I'm at the wrong house. 

I look at my phone again. Then at the street. Nope, this is the place. 

"Are you not gonna let me in", I glared.

"Do you need a formal invitation to come inside", he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No."

"Well then welcome to our humble home princess", he smirked.

I rolled my eyes. This guys was always so annoying, he seemed to always do the opposite of what I meant.

"Yah! Sehun oppa, stop messing with her", Sulli shouted, from the kitchen.

My mouth dropped. There was no way this guy was Sulli's brother. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________


Plot twist huh Or were you guys expecting it. This chapter was more about Sulli, but how do you guys feel about her past with Kai. Remember to comment and vote. Have a good day. Omg and Red Velvet's comeback though.
 

-xoxo