All Night

Project Love

All night 

Krystal's p.o.v

Luna called shotgun on the front seat so she sat in the passengers seat the entire ride to the party while Sulli and I sat in the back seat.
Throughout the ride, all my eyes were focused on was Sehun. It was unimaginable, that he was this good-looking. 

He looked at the mirror and smirked at me before speaking.

"Soojung, am I really that handsome? You can't seem to keep your eyes off me".

The girls giggled in their seats while I rolled my eyes looking away.

We finally arrived at the club where the party was being held. I couldn't wait to sit down anywhere else but near Sehun.

Sulli texted Amber and Victoria that we had arrived and they stood at the entrance waiting for us.

I got out of the car and walked towards them earning a few stares from the people in line, followed by a few whistles. I scoffed at the attention I received just from a wearing a dress.

Sehun followed behind us like a gentleman, before parting off and joining some friends waiting for him at the entrance.

I giggled to myself as I watched them enter the club together. Who knew with his attitude he would have friends.

"Omggg! Soojung you look so hot!" Victoria squealed, flipping me back to reality.

I laughed with her.

"All thanks to my wonderful works", Sulli gloated beside me.

I stuck my tongue out at her. She returned it eagerly before we both burst out laughing at our childishness.

"Come on, everyone's already inside", Amber invited. 

We showed the bouncers our Id's and were invited inside.

Once we entered, Luna frantically searched for Jonghyun and frowned when couldn't find him. 

"He said he would be here", she frowned, looking down at her phone.

"Don't worry. You'll still see him", I comforted, with a hug.

Behind her, I spotted a guy walking toward us slowly. He caught my eye and I gave him a questioning look. He put a finger on his lips motioning me to keep quiet. He continued to walk towards us when I realized who he was.

He ran up behind Luna and engulfed her in a hug. 

She laughed cutely turning her head to face him.

"Where were you? I was looking everywhere for you", she pouted. 

"I'm here now", he smiled.

He looked at me and mounted a thank you. Good to know Luna has a good boyfriend.

Luna looked at me and realized I had no idea who he was.

"Jonghyun, this here is Soojung", she introduced.

I shook the hand he offered and smiled In response.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to be stealing her for a bit", he joked, grabbing Luna and leading her elsewhere.

"They're cute", I smiled.

"I know. They've liked each other for awhile now, but now it's official", Victoria spoke bubbly.

I pouted. It made me want a boyfriend, but guys couldn't be trusted, so that wasn't happening.

"Hey, Vic isn't that Zhoumi", Amber called, pointing at someone on the other side of the dance floor.

Victoria smiled.

"Yah, let's surprise him", she giggled.

They both ran towards him.

And then there was 2. 

I looked over at Sulli who was looking around in search of someone.

"I think I'm gonna take a seat", I spoke finally feeling the pinch of the heels.

"These heels were not made for walking", I chuckled.

"I'm looking for someone, but I can't find him", Sulli explained as we walked towards the nearest table. 

We got to the table when Chanyeol walked up to us.

"Would any of you like to dance?" He grinned.

We both giggled at his boldness. I looked over at Sulli who seemed eager to join him on the dance floor. When did she start feeling this way?

"My feet ache too much to dance, but I don't think Sulli would mind", I teased.

I nudged her on the shoulder and she blushed.

"Well then, shall we go", he smiled holding out a hand.

She placed her hand onto his and they walked over to the dance floor.

I looked around and noticed people lounging around the bar, some moving along with the music on the dance floor and others sitting around like me. 

I noticed Kai sitting with Suho on the other side of the club. He made eye contact with me and I glared at him before breaking the gaze.

I walked over to the bar counter and ordered some water.

The man returned with my water and another drink.  

"I didn't order that", I explained.

"Someone ordered it for you", he spoke.

I looked around, in search of the culprit.

"Who was it?" I asked the bartender giving up my search.

"Him", he pointed, down the counter sat a guy about my age maybe a year or so older. He had brown hair parted down the middle and a wide smile. He would have been good looking if he hadn't looked so drunk.

He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes. Not interested in a relationship at the moment or anything he was hoping for.

I grabbed my drink off the counter leaving the one ordered by that guy.

I began walking towards the table I was sitting at when I felt a hand tap my shoulder and I turned to see the same guy from the bar standing behind me. 

I averted my gaze before turning around and walking away. 

"Are you here alone?" He asked following me.

His breath smelled like alcohol. He was definitely drunk.

"No, I actually came with someone", I answered with disgust, trying to walk faster.

He walked ahead and stopped in front of me and I started to back up. 

"Wanna ditch who you came here with and hang out with me instead", he smirked.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. What was he saying?

"No way", I laughed.

He came closer backing me up against the wall. 

"Well now it looks like you're trapped", he spoke, his lips.

I threw the water in his face and prepared to run when he grabbed my arms and pinned me against the wall. 

"Get off me", I yelled in distress, struggling to escape his grip.

He bent down and whispered in my ear.

"That was not a smart move".

His hand moved to my waist and I felt disgusted being touched my someone like that.

His hands began to move down lower when I felt someone grab my arms away from his and pull me away from the guy.

"Don't touch her", he spat at the guy with distaste guarding me with his arms.

I couldn't quite tell who my hero was because  he held me so close, to the point where I could smell the cologne on his shirt.

"And who are you?" he spoke, turning to face us.

He laughed once he saw the appearance of the guy.

"Kai!" He laughed.

I immediately backed away from Kai.

He stared at me in surprise and I looked down at my heels.

"Taemin", he sneered through closed teeth.

"What brings you here?" He spoke.

Kai clenched his jaw. 

"I don't want to start anything, ok", he glared.

"Start what? You're the one who looks like he wants to devour me", he chuckled.

I watched as Kai began to take deep breaths. By now there was a crowd gathered around us, eager to witness what was happening.

"Your girl over there is pretty hot", he smirked.

I gave him a disgusted look, was he talking about me like that? This creep.

"Don't talk about her that way", Kai defended.

Did he just defend me? 

"I mean, she might even be better than Suzy", he smirked.

Who was Suzy?

Kai started moving towards him. I ran up to him holding him back.

"Don't let him get to you", I whispered trying to calm him down, before anything drastic happened.

"She sure was a fun toy", Taemin continued.

"After she left you for me, I got bored of her and threw her away. No one likes second-hand trash", he finished with a smirk, looking directly at Kai.

Kai fought past my restraint and ran up to Taemin. He punched him right across his face sending him onto the floor.

Taemin got up with a chuckle, adjusting his jaw into place. While the blood off his lips. He threw a hard punch back at Kai. 

Kai glared at Taemin with angry eyes. I've never seen him like this. He looked like he was ready to kill.

"What else you got?" Taemin provoked.

Kai ran at him once again, he lunged and aimed at Taemin, but he blocked it, punching Kai in the stomach instead.

There were gasps from the crowd. Nobody was expecting it.

Kai groaned on the floor, Taemin walked over and kicked him directly in his side causing Kai to shout. 

He got on top of Kai and started punching him endlessly.

Kai rolled on his side groaning in pain.

"Stop!" Sulli yelled running over to Kai and pushing Taemin off him.

I ran over also, helping her grab Kai off the floor.

"Sulli", Taemin smirked on the floor.

How did they know each other?

She sneered at him.

"How could you do this?"

"He deserved it. He picked the fight with me first", Taemin argued.

I struggled to lift Kai up by myself, while Sulli converted with Taemin. I finally got him up and layed his head on my shoulder for support.

"How could you do something so stupid?" I questioned him.

There was no answer.

"I'm sorry", he spoke suddenly before his head went back.

I looked at him in alarm. I slapped his cheeks with my free hand trying to see if he was awake or not. 

"Come on Kai! Wake up!" I called alarmed, grabbing his shirt and violently shaking him.

"Don't worry he's just unconscious", Suho spoke suddenly appearing behind my shoulder.

"You saw the whole thing?" I asked.

"Yah, Kai went down pretty hard", he giggled.

"Are you laughing right now?" I questioned.

"Do you really think  is the first time this has happened?"

"I guess you're right, who's that Taemin guy anyway?" I asked.

"Here, I'll carry him", he offered, changing the subject. 

He grabbed Kai's arm and wrapped  it behind his neck and with the other arm supporting him into a standing position.

I walked over to the other side of Kai, in an attempt to give him support on both sides.

Suddenly Jonghyun appeared in front of me with a guy I didn't know. 

"Is he ok?" he asked me.

"Yah, just unconscious". 

"I'm sorry about Taemin's behavior", the other guy apologized.

"Don't worry about it, Kai had some faults in this also", Suho said.

"It's just that Taemin can be a little aggressive sometimes", he continued.

I watched him as he spoke. 

"Soojung, this is Key", Jonghyun introduced, noticing me staring.

"I would shake your hand, but I can't since  I'm not exactly free at the moment", I joked.

He chuckled at me.

Chanyeol headed over, along with the rest of the boys.

"Here Soojung, I'll carry him", Chanyeol offered, removing Kai's arm from my neck and placing it around his instead as he took my spot.

"Thanks", I answered rotating my neck.

"Should I call an ambulance?" I asked.

"Not necessary. We'll just take him home and get him cleaned up", Suho spoke.

They began to walk towards the entrance of the club when Chanyeol turned and called me over.

"Do you mind driving us to his house?" He asked walking out through the door I was holding open for them.

"Sure". 

"Just grab his keys from his pocket", Suho spoke, once we reached Kai's car.

It felt weird touching him, but I did what I was told and searched for the keys.

Finally finding it I opened the back door for the boys and sat at the driver's seat turning on the engine.

I drove us to Kai's house with the help of Chanyeol's directions. 

We finally arrived at a huge house. I sighed to myself. Why was everyone I knew so rich?

I held the door open for them as they carried Kai through the door.

His house was huge and the interior was magnificent it looked like a modernized castle. 

"I'll get some water for his cuts", I called as they headed upstairs towards the bedrooms.

"Ok, and the first Aid Kit is in the cupboard beside the fridge", Suho called after me.

I took off my heels and headed over to the kitchen. 

"First, water", I spoke.

I walked over to the nearest cupboard in search of a bowl. Surprisingly everything was easy to find, they were all neatly placed where it belonged. 

I headed upstairs with a bowl of warm water a towel and the first aid kit.

Suho waited outside the bedroom door, motioning me to come over.  

Kai's room was so clean and neat, not something I would have expected from him. I peered at Kai's motionless body on the bed.

"He's awake, he's just sleeping", Chanyeol reassured.

"Does this happen often?" I asked them.

"No, it's been awhile, since the last time it happened. I don't know what could have caused it", Suho spoke.

I walked over to the desk beside his bed and placed the bowl of water on the desk and the first aid kit on the floor.

"That Taemin guy mentioned something about a girl named Suzy, do you know anything about that?" I asked remembering the girl's name.

The boys both looked at each other with a worried look on their faces not answering my question.

"Do you know why he flipped out", I asked moving the chair at his computer desk to the bed.

"Nope", they replied looking down at the floor.

Just then Chanyeol's phone rang and he walked outside to answer it.

Suho walked over to me.

"Kai, is a good guy, his emotions just get the best of him sometimes", Suho assured before exiting the room.

I looked down at his sleeping face, he really did sleep like an angel, now a scared angel with all the cuts on his face.

"Why must you be so violent?" I asked an unconscious Kai.

What are you saying Soojung, you don't like him. There are no feelings there at all.

I grabbed the wet cloth and cleaned off the  scars on his face slowly and gently. Then I got the bandages from the first aid kit and placed it on the affected areas.

I placed everything back and got up to leave when I felt someone grab my arm.

"Stay", he spoke.

I looked at his face. His eyes were opened and pleading for me to stay.

I suddenly remembered he was kicked in the side of his stomach.

I reach over to touch his stomach lightly and his eyes flew open grabbing my hand.

"Ow", he winced.

"Sorry", I mouthed, placing a hair behind my ear.

"But you need to take your shirt off so I can help with your wound", I spoke, taking a roll of bandage out of the first aid kit.

He struggled to sit up, so I helped him.

"Now Soojung I don't want you drooling over me when I take my shirt off", he joked, once he sat up straight.

He took off his shirt to reveal a finely toned body. His abs were in a perfect pack of six. His muscles were not too big, making them the perfect right size and his shoulders were nice and narrow shoulders. I found myself staring at it without even realizing. This was definitely part of his charm to seduce women.

He looked at me and smirked.

"I told you no drooling", he laughed.

I scoffed.

"I was not drooling", I stuttered.

I dipped the towel in the water squeezing it. I look at the bruise and finally realized how big it was.

"How could you let something like this  happen?" I hissed  touching the affected area with the towel.

"Ow! Soojung!" He yelled, moving my hand away.

"Be quiet. This is your fault, I'm just trying helping you", I glared. 

"Ok, I'm sorry", he apologized, his face changing to that of an innocent child's.

I placed the towel on the bruise once again, slowly letting the water soak into the wound. I looked at Kai who was biting his lips hard in order to stop himself from screaming. It must have been very painful. I dried off the water from the bruise lightly.

He moved to the edge of his bed and I stood up in front of him holding the bandage. I leaned in and slowly began to wrap the bandages, around his waist. When I got to the back I leaned in further as if hugging him making my hair fall all in his face. 

"Sorry, it'll be over soon", I apologized.

He took my hair and moved it out of his face and placed it behind my ear.

I felt a little flustered from his touch. 

"Ok all done", I finished, grabbing everything and heading towards the door.

"Thanks", he smiled.

"Don't worry about it". I spoke not turning around to look at him.

"No really, Soojung. Thanks for everything", he finished.

I gave him a kind smile before exiting his room.

Mission one complete: Getting him to notice me.

-_-

The next morning, I woke up and got dressed in one of the outfits Sulli bought me. I wore a light blue dress shirt and on top of it a white knitted sweater with a black mini skirt and some comfortable black shoes. 



I walked over to the elevator after exiting my apartment. It arrived with Suho as the only occupant.

"How are you Dr. Jung ?" he greeted jokingly. 

I laughed at his gesture.

"I'm fine. And you".

"Very good". He replied with a smile.

"How's Kai doing?" I asked entering the elevator.

"He's good, I assure you that he will stay rested all day".

I kinda felt bad. He got in a fight because he was saving me, it must be boring staying at home without anything to do for so long.

"I heard you and Kai getting pretty friendly last night", he grinned raising an eyebrow while nudging my shoulder.

I felt my cheeks turn red. What did he mean by friendly?

"Were you listening?" I yelled, smacking his arm.

He held his hands up in defense while rubbing the area I hit.

"What can I say, I like to know what's going on", he laughed.

"Nothing happened between us, anyway", I clarified.      

"Ok, I believe you", he spoke sarcastically.

I gave him a look and laughed.

We reached the lobby and heading out of the elevator.

"Do you want a ride?" Suho asked walking towards his car.

"Yah sure", I smiled back.

-_-

I arrived at school with Suho and everyone was talking about the fight that happened between Yonsei Taemin and Seoul Kai. People were even adding things into the story that didn't even happen. There was one time that I even heard my name.

I headed to the lecture hall and noticed that Sehun was in my business class. He sat 2 rows ahead of me. Who knew he cared about his education but now that I think of It, I've heard that he's one of the best in this course. 

Sehun turned his head around and stared at me. I stared back with a furrowed brow. He continued to stare intensively.

I saw his lips move into a sentence. I mouthed back. I don't understand.

He then turned to write something in his notebook then held it up for me to read.

"I need to talk to you after class", it read.

I nodded my head in response to his message. 

Once the class ended and I grabbed my things, I made my way out but then felt a hand grab my arm, pulling me back into the classroom.

"What?" I remarked. 

"What really happened at the club last night?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes, this was what he wanted to talk about.

"Nothing that involves you", I retorted.

"I'm just warning you. You don't know what Kai is truly capable off. He's no good". 

"Don't you think I know that", I replied.

"Then why were you with him?" he questioned.

"I know what I'm doing". 

"I don't think you do", he countered.

"Why do you even care anyway. It's not like you like me", I snarled.

"Well because..." he started.

"You know what I don't know why I care either", he hissed before walking off. 

I felt my body temperature go up. Why was he so hard to understand? 

I walked out of class only to be interrupted by Suho and Chanyeol.

"Hey, Soojung are you feeling ok?" Chanyeol asked worriedly.

"Yah, I'm fine. Just a little tired is all", I replied, placing a hand on my forehead.

"Yah, thanks for your help last night", he smiled.

I smiled at him and looked over at Suho who was looking behind me.

"Why were you just talking to Sehun?" He asked, focusing on me.

"You know him?" 

"Yah. He and Kai used to be best friends," he finished.

"That's impossible, they don't look like they have anything in common".

"Yah but last year, before we transferred into Seoul uni we heard that they were really close. Chanyeol knows, he was Kai's friend then", spoke Suho looking at Chanyeol for verification.

I looked at Chanyeol who suddenly found the floor very interesting, not wanting to answer.

I couldn't believe this. Those two, friends. It was impossible. I had to verify it for myself.

I walked out into the uni parking lot when I realized I came with Suho. I called Sulli instead.

"Hey, Sulli".

"Hey, Soojung".

"Are you still on campus?" 

"No, Luna and I went out with some friends. Did you need something?"

"Oh, no don't worry it's ok".

"Are you sure?" 

"Yah, enjoy your time".

I hung up the phone and grunted angrily.

"Are you giving birth or something", Some asked behind me.

I turned and found Sehun walk past me. Was this guy still here? 

My face turned to a frown.

I stuck out my tongue at him.

"So childish", he responded.

I looked around, how did he see that? 

I walked back onto campus and spotted Amber talking to Kris.

I walked up to them and they both looked over.

"How's Kai?" Amber asked

"He's fine, just at home resting". 

"Oh, it's good he wasn't seriously hurt", she continued.

"I was wondering if you could give me a ride home?" I pleaded with aegyo.

She smiled.

"Sure".

"Thanks", I spoke as she said her goodbyes to Kris and we walked over to her car.

-_-

I received a call from Sulli asking me to come over. 

I waited outside her door patiently for someone to open it.

Suddenly, the door swung open revealing Sehun.

I groaned in annoyed.

"Must we always meet like this", I asked, with no particular expression on my face.

"I was wondering the same thing", he spoke with a smirk.

I walked into the living room and placed my bag on the couch.

"If you're here for Sulli she just left with Luna" he spoke walking into the kitchen. 

I followed behind him.

"What do you mean just left? She just called me to come over", I explained. 

"I don't know how my sister thinks. why are you asking me?" he countered.

I sneered at his arrogant reply. I didn't come to see you anyways. Then, I thought this was probably her doing. That evil girl. I could see her laughing right now.

He got a bag of popcorn out of the cupboard and placed in the microwave.

I stared at him as he reached for the phone to order a pizza.

"Is there a party going on?" I asked, curiously.

"Yes, a party for one", he answered with a smile looking up from his phone.

"Can I join?" I asked not looking at his face.

"I mean since Sulli isn't here. I can always stay and wait for her to come back", I continued 

"Soojung, I don't think you understand what party for 1 means", he laughed.

"Why not make it a party for 2", I suggested with ayego.

"Sorry, no can do", he spoke grabbing the  hot bag of popcorn out of the microwave.

I suddenly ran over to him quickly and grabbed the bag of popcorn from his hands before he noticed.

He looked at me in awe.

"Soojung, are you a ninja?" He asked, eyes wide moving from the bag to his hands.

"I do dabble in the fine art of martial arts", I spoke flipping me hair.

"Very funny, now hand over the popcorn", he demanded, with a glare.

"Sorry, no can do", I mimicked, taking a popcorn and eating it. 

He pouted at my gesture, but then went back into a glare.

"Soojung, hand over the popcorn and no harm will come to you", he warned not losing h
His glare was intense and I could tell he really didn't want me to stay, but I couldn't help it. There was no food at home and he just ordered a pizza.

I wiggled the popcorn bag in front of his face.

He began to walk closer towards me. As if ready to pounce at any moment. I followed his actions in turn ready for the attack.

He suddenly lunged forward for the bag, causing me to lose my balance.

Just when I was about to fall he caught me.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ok, so how was the kaistal moments and Suzy? Taemin? Who at they? I'm sorry for not including Sehun's p.o.v, but it was originally there but after I edited the chapter like 100 times I thought it didn't fit so I took it out. As you can probably tell next chapter is obviously a Sestal chapter! I hope you look forward to it. It took a long time for me to upload this chapter because I kept rewriting it over and over trying to find the most interesting way to write it. I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading. Remember to vote and comment. 


-xoxo