Airplane

Project Love

Krystal's p.o.v

I sat on the floor of my semi-decorated, messy bedroom beside my  bed. My eyes trailed the blue light to the large full wall window emiting moonlight through the closed curtains. Glancing away from my window and towards the ground I noticed the clothes sprawled all along the floor, empty glass cups littering on the dresser and a few suitcases opened up and scattered in different positions on the floor.

I turned to the laptop beside me, dragging the mouse to the search bar I typed in "What to bring on a trip to Milan", and to my surprise I found an answer. I actually wondered what you couldn't find on the internet. What a dangerous thing. 

I scurried over to the bathroom to grab the essential things I'd need; hair products, skin products, hygiene products.

After placing the things in a small carry on I reached for my phone on the bed to pick up the call. I looked down at the caller. Why was he calling me at this time? 

Jackson: How's packing going?

Soojung: Can't lie, a little frustrated here and there.

Jackson: The horrors of packing for a trip.

I could sense the sarcasm in his tone and in turn scoffed my reply.

Soojung: Well, you're a guy, I wouldn't really expect you to understand.

Jackson: What is there to understand? You just pack clothes, shoes and some underwear.

Soojung: Yah, but it's more than that, like what if you want to go out and everyone's wear this then you pack this but what if everyone's wearing that? Then you pack that, but then there isn't enough space for everything.

Jackson: So I'm guessing your problem is you're indecisive.

I fell back onto my bed.

Soojung: You just gotta be ready for everything.

Jackson: Girls. 

He laughed.

Soojung: Boys.

I retorted. He chuckled at the other end of the line.

Jackson: Well then I'll let the princess continue packing. Try to get some sleep, Ok. 

Soojung: Ok, I'll meet you there, in a few days.

I turned off my phone and finished packing, before heading to bed. 
-_- 

The girls were supposed to make their way to my apartment this morning because we were all carpooling to the airport, in an attmept to meet our flight leaves  at 12:00.

I slouch back on the chair, waiting patiently in the lobby for the girls to arrive, when I spotted a certain friend exiting the elevator.

"Are you ready?" he asked with a wide grin, making his way towards me. 

"Can't wait," I responded dryly, from not getting enouch sleep the prior night.

"What's up with you?" he asked with a raised brow.

He looked as perky as ever. How annoying.

"Didn't get much sleep last night", I answered running a hand through my freshly washed hair. The scent of berry blast wafting through the air.

"Ahh... girl troubles", he mimicked rolling his eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked defensively.

"Just that you guys always worry about the stupidest things". 

I scoffed at his reply, flipping my hair over my shoulders before turning to him. I gave him a once over through my dark shades.

"Wow, looking nice, any special lady you're trying to impressing overseas", I asked with a chuckle, raising a brow. 

He had on a dark sweater with a white collar peaking through, black leather jacket, dark jeans, black sneakers and a pair of sunglasses.



He scratched the back of his head not wanting to make eye contact.

I moved up to get a closer look at him when he suddenly held his hand out in protest.

"Don't come any closer", he warned. I noticed his left hand not moving from his back.

I gave him a questioning look. What was he hiding? 

"What's behind you?" I peered.

"Nothing, really", he chuckles nervously.

I ignored his hand and continued walking towards him and he began backing up in response. 

"Hey Soojung! Let's not do anything rational", he begged, hand still stressed out as if to create a barrier. 

Ignoring his words I continued walking, only one objective in mind at the moment; finding out what he was hiding behind him. 

We got to the elevator door when I smirked at him. I could sense the worry on his face. His eyes darted from left to right searching for the nearest escape route. Suddenly the elevator doors opened causing him to fall backwards, scaring the occupants.

I kindly apologized to the occupants desperately trying to hide my laughter. Once they were gone there was no hiding and my laughter broke loose as I replayed the scene in my head. 

I looked down at his hands to see a broken sculpture. It was of a small bird, it was quite beautiful actually. 

My hands flew to my mouth with concern. 

"I'm so sorry! Was it important?" I asked, mentally slapping myself for asking such a stupid question.

"It was for someone I know, but it looks like I won't be giving it too them anymore", he spoke sadly.

His face was hurting me on the inside, I could tell the sculpture was very important to him.

I helped him up from the floor, then we proceeded to where our bags were.

He took a seat beside me, the crushed bird still in his hands.

"Who was it for?" I asked folding my hands in between my legs.

"Some girl".

"Someone in Milan?"

"Yah a girl that lives in the house beside Kai's", he answered.

I thought of who the girl that stole Suho's heart could be.

"And you like her, huh", I spoke rubbing my hands together from guilt. 

"I guess you could say that", he answered shyly. 

"What do you mean?", I joked pushing him playfully.

"Ok, I like her", he admitted.

"Awww that's cute. Is it like a long distance thing?" 

"No no no no no, she doesn't even know I like her".

"Then why don't you tell her", I replied, giving him a look.

"It's not that I don't want to. It's just her brother," he explained, finally placing the broken bird on the table between us.

"Brother?"

"Yah, he's a couple of years older than us, he just comes to visit sometimes. At least that's what she told me".

"What about her brother?"

"He's an interesting type of guy, but he's very protective of his little sister", he continued explaining.

I looked down at my watch once he was finished talking. The girls really should have been here a long time ago. 

I turned to my right to see, Suho picking up a call, then beginning to bring his things together.

"And that is my queue to leave", he spoke walking towards the door. I looked down at my watch then at him. 

He began walking away when he stopped in his tracks and turned to face me.

"Why don't you come with us? It's just Chanyeol and Baekhyun". 

I looked at him sincerely, declining his offer.

"Sorry, already told Sulli  and they're probably on their way", I answered.

He nodded at my response before disappearing beyond the front doors.

I turned to Do Hyun at the reception desk, who had just been watching us.

"Good Morning  Ms. Jung", he greeted nervously. 

"How many times must I tell you that you don't need to refer to me as Ms. Soojung is fine on its own", I corrected from my seat with a kind smile.

"I'm sorry... Soojung", he answered shyly.

I felt the vibrating of my phone on my lap. As if it was about time.

I bid a fare well to Do Hyun, before heading out the rotating doors of the building. 

As I entered the fall weather of Korea. The cold hit me like ice water. I was so grateful for Kai at a time like this.

I got into the back seat of Sulli's car after greeting the others.

"You have no idea how happy I am to be leaving this freezing weather", Luna cheered excitedly.

I nodded in response. 

Sulli drove quietly to the airport.

We arrived and headed to gate 45. I greeted the seated guys.

Amber looked around counting the boys. 

"So, who are we waiting for", Amber asked annoyed.

"The one and only", D.o responded rolling his eyes.

"Kai", I answered watching him enter through the gate doors.

"Yah, him exactly. He said he'd meet us here cause he had some extra things to do", Chanyeol added.

"No, I mean he's right there", I announced pointing at the slick guy dressed in black pants and a white button up shirt with some shades, caring only a duffel bag.

Where were all his things? 

He settled directly in front of me.

"Yoo, Kai did you forget something?", Amber laughed.

"What", he asked looking around him.

"Your luggage".

He chucked looking down at his bag.

"This is all I need", he answered.

Amber nodded in sarcastic agreement.

Kai turned back to face me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes in response. 

"We will now begin boarding".

-_-

I shoved my way in between the tiny isle in search of my seat.

"E2", I repeated in my head, scanning the numbers at the top of the seats. 

"Finally", I exclaimed, spotting the number grabbing my carry on and reaching over my head to fit it in the carry on compartment.

I jumped from my toes attempting to push it in further, when I felt the bag being taken from my grasp. Thinking it was one of the guys I turned to protest before setting eyes on a handsome stranger.

He made a gesture with his hands for me to move aside before pushing my suitcase into the compartment without a sweat.

I thanked the guy, who replied with a nod, before he made his way further down the isle.

My eyes couldn't leave his back as he continued his journey towards the front.

Wow, there were still people as nice as him out there. I thought, smiling to myself as I sat down in the isle seat.

A sudden tap on my left shoulder woke me up from my slumber.

"Sorry, excuse me', she spoke.

"We're going to need you to switch seats with someone", she explained.

I gave the air attendance a confused look. She really was crazy, asking me to switch seats at this time.

"We're sorry for the inconvenience but there is a pregnant and she says she would feel more relaxed next to the washroom"; she continued.

I turned to verify that the bathroom was indeed behind me.

I got my stuff together and followed the attendant to my new seat. Along the way I spotted a few of my friends who gave me questioning looks, but I nodded in assurance that I was ok. 

"Here we are", she spoke pointing to a seat in between two people. The first person closest to me at the moment was sleeping with his head turned away and the other was busy watching a movie.

"Again, we're terribly sorry for the inconvenience", she apologized.

"It's ok", I assured with a bow.

I squeezed myself into the seat after getting help from the attendant with putting my things in the baggage compartment.

I sat down in the center of the two. Finally analyzing my two seat mates. I noticed that one of them was the guy who had helped me earlier. I turned to face his sleeping face and could see he was indeed incredibly handsome, in a cold and mysterious way.

Suddenly, his eyes shot open and head turned away as quick as lightning.

"Hey what happened with the lady sitting here before?" He asked, giving me a questioning look.

I pointed at myself before hearing the guy sitting on the other side of answer.

"She left to find a better seat, they brought this girl instead", he answered.

My head turned in between them.

I mouthed an awkward "ok". When I noticed the handsome guy staring at me. I glanced  at him shortly after, but he looked away his eyes tracing all over the plane.

"I'm Han Bin", the guy sitting beside me watching the movie introduced.

"Krystal Jung", I introduced, unknowingly with my English name.

He turned away from his movie and gave me a warm smile. Turning back to Mr. Mysterious I noticed he was now reading a magazine. I decided to get some shut eye, before we finally reached Italy.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned to the culprit, it was the guy that called himself Han Bin.

"We're hear", he responded.

I turned to look and noticed most people starting to pack up their things including Mr. Mysterious. How long had I been sleeping? 

I grabbed my phone and ear buds off the seat and walked out into the isle to take out my things from the compartment, when I met the guy. He grabbed my bag and handed it to me before exiting the plane with the others.

"He can be quiet sometimes", Han Bin spoke abruptly, causing me to turn my attention towards him.

"Yah I guess. Do you know him?" I asked. 

"Sorta, met him at the big house party this guy name Kai threw a while back", he finished.

Kai? It couldn't be the Kai I knew. There was no way.

"What's his name?", I asked curiously.

"Forgot", he answered, before waving a goodbye and exiting.

I found myself thinking about what the stranger had just said.

What an interesting guy. What would he have been doing at Kai's party, if it even is Kai. 

"Sorry, ma'am you need to leave now", a flight attendant said to me, crashing my trail of thought.

I nodded in response and began packing my stuff together and exited the empty plane also.

Thankfully I was able to find everyone standing with their luggage outside and it seemed that they'd been waiting for me. 

I walked over to the baggage claim to grab my bags which seemed to be one of the few bags left.

I managed to grab them with the help of Suho and D.o and headed over to the others.

"So, our ride is here", Kai announced leading us outside, thus beginning the excited chattering.
-_-

Once we arrived at the doors of the villa I really could not believe how beautiful the place was. The freshly cut grass the marble steps, the steel door. I was at a complete loss of words. What was his parents job? 

The shock was strongly expressed on my face along with everyone else's but the boys of course.

We all entered and settled into the living room with our luggage a placed in the center in a pile. 

"Ok, so this is how rooming is gonna go", he began. 

"So there are 5 rooms here, so everyone has to pair up", he finished, throwing up and catching one of the keys in his hand.

A couple of the guys eyed each other, settling the problem of choosing roommates.

Before I knew it, everyone was partnered up besides me.

I looked pleadingly at the girls but they all gave me look as if saying 'there's nothing we can do'. I shook my head in disappointment and betrayal at their answer, glaring at them.

Each pair walked up to collect their keys, each turning to me apologetically as they picked up their bags and were off in search of their rooms.

I turned to face the irritating Kai who was grinning like a child.

"Looks like we're together huh, Soojung", he smirk making his way over to my seat.

I swiftly grabbed the keys from his hands.

His eyes traveled from his empty hands to mine.

"Looks like I'm alone and you're with one of the boys", I replied with a grin.

He gave me a confused look before catching himself and turning to me with a raised brow. 

"Who's house is this again?" He asked already knowing the answer.

"Yours", I mumbled under my breath.

"But, I'm not sharing a room with you", I argued in defense.

He looked at me, debating with himself at what to do. 

"So you're going to share with one of the girls and I'll take the extra room", he finished with a smile as he began walking away.

"Wait... Kai", I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"Please give me the extra room", I begged, my eyebrow curling in and my mouth quivering.

He looked at me for a while before bursting out laughing.

"No", he laughed.

I sneered at him sending curses his way through my mind.

"Fine, I guess I'll be taking the first plane back home", I spoke sadly.

"I mean I know none of the girls will want to take me. Then where will I sleep. I can't possibly sleep with one of the guys, or could I?" I continued.

I looked at him through the corner of my eyes a smirk curling up on my lips. I could sense a hint of retreat. I watched as he turned to face me, fighting with himself on if what he was doing was right.

I watched as his hand found its way hovering on top of mine and was shaking at the thought of handing me the key.

Finally there was a thud of keys which landed in my hands and a defeated Kai. 

"Fine", he spoke unable to lift his head. 

I lifted his hands, cupping it in mine as I thanked him before heading over to my new room.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was your day? How was the chapter!!! Did you like it? Please comment on what you think. I mean you can never go wrong with a comment. ^-^ Thank you for reading and I hope you continue to keep reading!

Side note: Allkpop said F(x) was overrated -_- First of all let me not even say anything before I start plotting some assination plans, but anywayssss have a good night or morning or afternoon depeneding on when your reading this. It's night for me.

-xoxo