Black Pearl

Project Love

Krystal's p.o.v

"Soojung! Get up we're going to the mall now", Sulli yelled outside banging on the door.

I groaned in annoyance. Why is she waking me up so early?

"Why are you doing this to me Sulli!" I whined back in annoyance.

"It's 3:00 in the afternoon. Get your out of bed now", she countered.

There was a loud snicker coming for outside the door but I ignored it.

Restlessly, I got out of bed and got dressed. I dragged my feet one by one down the staircase leading to the kitchen, groaning every step of the way.

They were all seated around the dinner table eating lunch. 

"Wahhh Soojung. You really like sleeping huh", Victoria spoke in awe.

I grabbed a bagel from the fridge and toasted it, ignoring her words while also trying to keep my eyes open.

"We need a way to wake her up", Amber spoke, once she noticed the struggle it was to stand.

"How about we call Sehun to come along with us to the mall", Luna suggested, jokingly.

My eyes widened and I grabbed my food before running out the front door.

-_-

We finally arrived at the mall, ALIVE. Amber drove us there in one of Sulli's cars and let me tell you she is reckless. It was like she didn't know what the word speed limit meant. 

I let out a deep sigh of relief along with the others.

"Next time you drive", I directed at Victoria, finally relaxing my breathing.

"But, that was fun", Amber whined.

"If you feel like almost getting killed is fun, then yah. It was joyful ride", Luna exhaled deeply.

"You guys are always wrecking my fun", she pouted, locking the door to the car.

We entered the grand mall.

"So, where are we headed first?" Victoria asked.

Sulli held her hand on her chin and later led us to the store she chose.

We made our way to the store, luckily with the help of Sulli's wonderful direction skills.

"Here, try this, this and this," she ordered handing me a pile of clothing as we entered the store.

Luna walked over to a rack of clothing and added some of it to the pile also. I felt my arms weaken from the load.

"Ok, go try those first", Sulli ordered, taking a seat in front of the change room along with the others.

I hissed at her bossiness and entered the change room.

I exited the room in navy blue skater skirt and and a grey sweater with navy blue sleeves. I analyzed myself in the mirror opposite me, this was my style, simple and cute. 

I looked over at the girls with a shrug for their opinion.

"It's cute, it makes you look young and innocent", Sulli complimented.

"Next", she spoke rotating her finger in a circle, before sending me of.

I rolled my eyes as I entered the change room once again.

We went over to the cash register to pay for the clothes once we were finished and headed over to the next store.

This was truly going to be a long day.

-_-

We were finally finishing at the last store of the day where I bought 4 new pairs of shoes. For what for, i wasn't quiet sure, but Sulli said I needed them.

At the moment Sulli stood at the cash register paying for the shoes. 

My arms were weeping from all the shopping bags I was carrying.

"Guys, I'm hungry!" I whined to them as they took a seat on a bench as we waited for Sulli.

"Just wait a little longer baby Soojung", Victoria said giving me a hug like a mother would.

I stayed in her embrace for a while until Sulli finished paying for the clothes and exited the store. That's when I made a beeline straight to the food court with all the shopping bags in my hands.

The aroma of the place filled my nostrils and I felt myself suddenly become weak from the wonderfull smell. I looked down at my stomach and heard it gargle. 

I ran over to the nearest line, when I felt a tap on my right shoulder.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked in surprise.

"The guys and I came to buy some extra things for the party tonight", Suho answered.

"Party?"

"Yah the joint Seoul and Yonsei university party". 

"Oh, you have things like that here?" I asked staring in awe at the food being made in front of me.

Suho laughed at me amused.

"You sure are hungry, aren't you", he chuckled. 

"Yah, I only had a bagel this afternoon", I confirmed.

"How about you let me buy you lunch?" He asked.

"Don't worry. I can pay for myself", I denied with a kind smile. 

"What brings you to the mall, today anyways?" He asked with a smirk.

"I came shopping with Sulli, Luna, Amber and Victoria".

"Where are they now then", he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We're hear", Luna called waving at us.

We both laughed at her cheerfulness.

They all made their way towards us.

"You've met Suho?" Amber asked.

"Yah, I met him in the elevator of my apartment a few days ago", I answered.

Amber greeted Suho and they began talking about something on the side.

"Did you hear about the party tonight?" I asked Luna.

"No, what is it for?" She asked.

"It's a joint party with Yonsei uni".

Luna squeal her head off jumping up and down in excitement.

"We are definitely going", Luna cried excitedly. 

"Hey suho", a masculine voice called.

I turned my head to reveal Baekhyun, Kai, Chanyeol and D.o walking towards the line we were waiting at.

"Hey", he greeted back with a hand gesture.

"What's taking you so long", Baekhyun whined.

"Sorry, kinda got side tracked", Suho answered pointing at me. 

I gave him a look.

The boys laughed. 

I looked over at Sulli who looked uncomfortable.

"I think we should get going", I spoke to Suho and the guys ignoring my gargling stomach.

"But you didn't even buy your food", Suho said worried.

"Don't worry about it. I'm not hungry anymore", I lied, holding in a whimper.

"Anyways you know us girls need a good 3 hours before we're ready", I joked with a chuckle.

I patted my stomach before walking towards the girls and exiting the mall.

"Are you ok", I asked Sulli once we reached the car.

"Yah, don't worry I'm fine", Sulli answered weakly.

I could hear the strain in her voice. Kai really hurt her. He couldn't be forgiven.


"Don't worry, I'll get him back for you", I spoke softly to her before we headed out to leave.

-_-

I stood outside Sulli's room waiting for her to open it so we could plan what we were wearing to the party tonight.

The door opened and I entered, I saw Luna laying on Sulli's bed with her head hanging off the side. Victoria and Amber had gone home earlier promising to meet us at the party.

"Ok, so what am I wearing tonight? I'm leaving myself in your capable hands", I spoke to them unsure about what they would make me wear.

"Something that will catch Kai's eye", Luna spoke, still hanging upside down on the bed.

"Go with something tight that will show off your figure", Luna continued sitting up to grab a bag of chips on the bed stool.

I looked down at myself. 

"What figure?" I laughed.

They both threw pillows at me causing more laughter.

"I think I might have something", Sulli called walking over to her closet.

She came out with a simple mini bodycon black dress with some black and white pumps and a silver purse.

"I bought this dress awhile ago, but never actually got to wear it anywhere. I think it'll look better on you anyway", she shrugged handing me the dress and accessories.

I went into her bathroom to change. I looked in the mirror and noticed the way the dress hung onto my body tightly hugging my curves and making them more pronounced. The heels she chose also made my legs appear longer.



I walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom.

"Wahhh, Soojung!!! You look hot!" Luna said running up to admire me.

I smirked at myself in the mirror. Did I really look all that great?

"Are you guys sure? Don't you think it's a little to tight and short", I complained, pulling the dress down.

"It's fine, don't worry Kai will love it!" Luna exclaimed.

"Now for you guys to get dressed", I smirked, taking of my heels and running into Sulli's closet.  

I came back with a beautiful pale pink drees with low white shoes for Sulli and a sequin black mini dress with open toed heels for Luna.

                           
They came out in their outfits and I squealed in happiness. They looked so good. Sulli looked cute and charming whereas Luna looked hot and shiny.

We got our makeup done and were ready. 

We waited downstairs, ready to head out towards my car when Sehun descended down the main stairs in a button up black dress shirt which he hadn't buttoned all the way and dark pants with black sneakers.

He looked so Handsome. My eyes were glued on him as he made his way towards us at the entrance. As he got closer i noticed even his hair was styled to perfection.

He smirked at me when he finally got to us.

"Wahh, Sehun. You look so good", Luna spoke eyes wide.

"You don't look too bad yourself", he smiled back at her.

He then looked at me. 

"Did you think you guys were the only ones invited", he asked noticing my reaction.

My mouth was still open in shock at how well he cleaned up.

Luna and Sulli headed out towards my car.

"Keys", he asked holding his hands out.

I looked at his hands and then opened my purse, grabbed the keys and handed it to him. 

He began to walk towards the door and I looked at the mirror in the hall to finally evaluate myself. 

Just then Sehun glanced back and spoke.

"Don't worry. You look fine". 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was that!!! Sestal feels though. Anyway, I think I'm going to try to update at least once a week if I can, so please look forward to it. Sneak peak: next chapter Sehun finally gets a p.o.v. Have you all heard about F(x)'s comeback? Can' t wait!!! Thanks for taking time to read my story. I hope you continue to enjoy it. Please, don't forget to comment and vote.

-xoxo