Hurt

Project Love

Krystal's p.o.v

"Should you really be talking to yourself in a place like this", a voice spoke. 

I slowly turned around to identify the speaker. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth once I realized who the voice belonged to.

"Oh, it's you", I spoke running a hand through my hair, looking down at the paved ground. 

"Who else would it be?" he asked turning around in search of another person.

"No, I mean. Oh never mind", I spoke waving him off. 

"That sure is a great way to speak to your new friend", he answered, placing a hand over his heart as I looked up to face him. 

"I'm, oh so sorry", I spoke sarcastically, placing a hand on his shoulder and patting his back.  

He scrunched his nose at me before looking around the area. 

"How'd you know it was me?" I asked. 

He pointed at my hair, bringing me back to reality of the colour. 

"Oh yah", I giggled. 

"What are you doing here, anyways?" he asked, placing his hands into his hoodie pocket.

For a second I really did forget the reason I was lost before I remembered the argument Kai and I just had. 

A warm breeze blew sending my straight hair into my face. I placed my hands in my hoodie as well.

"I guess, you could say I got lost", I answered back.

"You should know better than to roam around a country you don't know", he spoke with a raised brow, as if treating me as a child.

"I'm quite aware of that. I was with a friend, no a stranger", I finished crossing my arms over my chest.

"Let me get this straight. You were walking around the streets with a stranger", he chuckled.

"Precisely", I nodded at his response. 

"So where to? I mean I might as well help you since your friend-".

I shot him a glare.

"Sorry stranger isn't returning". 

"Well you see, I'm at a cross road. I mean I could go home but I know that idiot didn't buy the food Victoria needs, soo maybe..." I thought hard to myself.

He stood there chuckling at me before raising a brow for my final answer.

"I guess I'll go the store. Do you know any grocery stores close by"? I asked with a hint of hope notable in my voice.

"Yah, I think I saw one down the road, when I was coming here", he explained.

"Oh, so you don't really know this area. Where are you staying then?" I asked as we began walking towards the direction of the store.

"Umm...", he spoke staring at me suspiciously.

I rolled my eyes.

"Do you really think I'm going to come rob your house or stalk you. I have better things to do with my life", I clarified.

"I guess not", he finished. 

"I'm staying with a friend. It's pretty far from here though".

"Oh, I see".

"What about you?" he asked.

Now it was my turn to return the look.

"Oh relax", he spoke giving the 'are you serious' face.

"Don't worry I'm just joking", I giggled.

"I'm staying a few blocks from here. At least that's how long I think it took to walk here with him", I answered.

"The stranger, right. Who is he anyway? I mean if you don't mind me prying".

"An evil, heartbreaking, doesn't care about others feelings but his own monster", I spoke through clenched teeth.

"Ok... sorry I asked ", he spoke holding his hands up in defense.

We finally arrived at the store where I thanked Hanbin.

"Thanks".

"It was no problem. It was good seeing you again", I smiled. 

I turned to walk through the main doors when I heard him speak again. 

"You sure you don't need anymore help".

"I'm sure", I answered turning to face the male. 

"Give me your phone for a minute", he asked, suddenly. 

I brought it out and  handed it to him with a confused look. 

"But, what are you doing?"

"I'm adding my number. If you need any help, just give me a call", he finished handing it back to me.

"I also added a GPS on there, since you look like the type to get lost easily", he joked. 

I slapped his arm playfully.

"Bye", he waved.  

I looked down at my phone and giggled to myself at his caller ID.

"Hot Hanbin", I laughed to myself as I stared down at my phone before heading into the store. 

-_-

I exited the store and using the GPS Hanbin had downloaded onto my phone I found my way back to house with no problem.

 
"Soojung is that you!" Luna called from the living room with worry emitted in her voice once the door shut behind me. 

She ran towards me embracing me in a hug. 

"Are you ok?" she continued to question, touching me all over to check if I was alright. 

"What's going on? What happened? Why wouldn't I be ok?" I asked the others, as they made their way to the doorway where Luna and I were.

"We heard from Kai that you ran off", Sulli explained.  

Did he also explain why I ran away? I sneered to myself just thinking of it. A tinge of anger returning. 

"He said you guys had an argument before you ran off".  

"And he followed after you but he ended up loosing you in the crowd. He came back to see if you had returned", Baekhyun spoke with a full mouth of food.

"Well, I'm ok, but where's Kai", I asked, peering around the house in search of the tanned male. 

"He went out with Amber and Suho to find you", Sulli explained.  

He went back to look for me after coming back to the house. Why does he even care? 

"How soon did they leave? Maybe I can go get them back", I offered turning to open the door. 

"Don't worry about it. They'll be back soon. I just called them", Chanyeol yelled from the living room.

I handed the grocery bag to Victoria before heading to my bedroom where I was interrupted by a knock. 

I watched as the door cracked opening revealing Sulli. 

She walked in sitting at the desk across the bed. 

"Are you feeling better?" she asked, playing with the pen laying on the table. 

"There was nothing wrong with me in the first place", I spoke, sitting up. 

"I know you were mad. You didn't look like yourself when you came back".

I thought to myself surprised she noticed anything.

"What happened?" she pestered.

"Just Kai acting as dumb as always", I answered with a shrug.

"It seemed pretty serious for you to have gotten that angry at him".

"Look, he just said some stupid things. It really wasn't that big a deal", I spoke rubbing my temples. 

Why was I protecting him? 

"Don't worry about him, Ok. Don't let him wreck this trip for you", she spoke, taking slow step towards my bed. 

"Thanks", I thanked hugging her.

I watched as the door slowly shut behind the tall brunette exiting the room. 

Why was he looking for me? Why was he doing this for? He made it perfectly clear he doesn't like me. Nor does he care what happens either.

I screamed into my pillow from frustration. 

"What could his motive be?" 

-_-

I woke up to the streaming rays of the sun through the open curtains. My hand automatically rose to my eyes for protection. 

"Ashh" I sneered getting up from my bed and heading out to the hallway over to the bathroom with my towel in hand. 

I spotted Sulli walking across from me in the opposite direction towards the girls area. 

"You're sure up early, today", I managed with a smile. 

"We've got a big day planned. I couldn't wait", she smiled eagerly.

"We're just going down to the beach", I chuckled.

"It's a big deal here in Europe", she retorted.

"And who told you this information?" I asked, hands crossed over chest. 

"Chanyeol".

"Don't believe anything he says, ok" I laughed, patting her shoulder before walking off.

-_-

 

I watched as the girls came down all dressed in casual clothes. 

"What took you guys so long?" I asked. 

"You never know what may happen. You've got to be prepared for everything", Victoria answered holding onto a large bag. 

I shook my head with a slight giggle. 

"Can we possible leave now", Baekhyun asked once the rest of the boys had arrived downstairs. 

I analyzed the guys intently making sure to skip over Kai's gaze.

"What's up with the bag?", I asked.

"Nothing", D.o answered hiding it behind him suspiciously. 

I looked at him suspiciously before meeting eyes with Kai. 

He just stared with no emotion. What could be going on in his head?

I decided to not read any more into it. 

-_-

I lay down with the girls on the warm beach sand with the hot sun lightly beating our skin. I watched the guys and Amber enjoying the water in front of us. Running around like little children, splashing water unto each other playfully.

I spotted the guys eyeing one another as they huddled around and continually peered at us a few times. I kept a close eye on them.

What were they up to? 

"It's such a nice day", Luna smiled. 

"It is". 

"Why don't we go into the water?" I asked.

"Maybe later. This is too relaxing", Victoria answered.

I noticed Chanyeol dragging a duffel bag over to where they stood. My view was distributed when I spotted Amber running towards us. 

"Come on guys! Let's go swim", she cheered. 

"Not now, Amber", Luna answered. 

I looked back to where the guys were standing and noticed that they were gone. 

I turned around in search of them, but to no avail. I noticed Amber laughing and turned around to see Suho and Kai pouring a bucket of water onto my head.

I jumped up from the shock of the cold water on my skin as did the other girls. 

I laughed hysterically, throwing sand at them in order to get away. I caught my break and began sprinting back to the house. 

I continued running before I stopped abruptly and turned to face him. 

"Why're you following me?", I asked arms cross over chest. 

He turned his gaze to the sand.

"Soojung, couldn't we just forget about what happened last night", he asked.

"No, what you said really hurt", I answered walking away from him. 

I felt a hand grab my wrist. 

"Please", he pleaded. 

I pulled my wrist away before continuing towards the house. 

I received a text from Chanyeol saying that the girls were captured by the guys and being tortured. I smiled at how childish they were. I really wasn't going to let him ruin this trip for me. 

This called for retaliation. 

I got to the front door before noticing a tall slim figure waiting outside of the main doors. 

I walked up behind him slowly, when I noticed the suitcases and exploding with happiness as I ran to engulf him in a hug.

He grabbed my arms pulling them off him violently. 

"What are you doing?" 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How did you like it? Good? Bad? Convert with me in the comments. Happy Valentine's day! How was yours? I spent mine eating pizza and doing homework. Great huh. How are you guys? I never really ask how you guys are. I hope you're all doing good. Thank you so much!! We've reached 5,000 reads. It was all thanks to all you dedicated readers who wait so long for my updates.You're true fans *cries*. I admit I take forever to update and I am deeply sorry. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

-xoxo