Heart Attack

Project Love

Krystal's p.o.v 

I stood by the ledge staring out of the clear window down at the grainy sand and calming waves of the beach below me. There weren't many people out at this time, but I spotted a petite girl who stood out as she walked down the brown beach dressed in a white sundress. 

My eyes widened when I watched her turn toward the entrance of the house. A sly smile crept onto my face as I raced over to the room Suho was sharing with D.o.

"Oh, sorry", I spoke, embarrassingly backing away from the door once I spotted him grabbing a shirt from the bed. His chest bare. 

"Don't worry about it", he laughed. 

I always wondered why guys were so open to anyone seeing them like that. I watched silently as he pulled the white shirt down over his stomach before turning to face me.

"What's up?" he grinned.

I walked into the room, my eyes wondering around the messy atmosphere. Boys. I laughed to myself as I made my way to him.

"Where's D.o ?" I asked once I stood in front of the male. 

"He went over to the girls room to ask Sulli for something", he answered motioning for me to come and sit on the bed next to him. 

"So what's up," he asked again.

I searched through my mind forgetting the purpose of the visit. Suddenly, the loud sound of the door bell filled the house, triggering my memory. 

"Oh yah! That girl is here", I chirped.

"Which girl?", he questioned with a raised brow.

"Come on, Suho you know, the girl you told me about", I added.

"Oh", he spoke, with an unclear expression. 

Was he mad? Or happy? I scanned his face for an answer, but all I could sense was uneasiness. 

He got up and began pacing back and forth before me. 

"She must have seen us come in", he spoke,  bitting his thumb as he paced. 

"I don't get it, isn't this a good thing that she's here?" 

He suddenly stopped in front of me, grabbing me by the shoulders.

"Soojung, you don't understand", he spoke with closed eyes.

"I guess I don't, why don't you explain", I responded with a blank expression. 

"Every time, I try to talk to her. The right words never come out", he began. 

"I don't understand why it happens and she's so free with everyone. It really annoys me when she talks to the other guys".

"She's so pretty and smart. What do I do Soojung? You've gotta help me", he finished. 

I looked at him trying not to laugh. He was so cute. He obviously really liked this girl. Who knew the smooth Suho could break down like this? 

"Ok, what do you want help with?" I asked getting into a relaxed position on his bed. 

"You're a fashionista. I mean that's what everyone on campus says. What do you think I should wear? Damn, I should have bought her flowers, or many chocolates or even a teddy bear. Soojung help me", he pleaded in a panic.

I couldn't help but laugh. Gradually looking up I watched as his expression change into a smile. 

"Am I really that hopeless?" he asked running a hand through his hair as his gaze fell onto me. 

I placed a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Look at me", I ordered. 

"You look good. Don't worry, just act the same you always do. She'll love you the way you are," I finished with a kind smile. 

He looked at me before wrapping his arms around me. I hugged him back patting his back. Once we separated we just looked at each other before we both broke out into a smile. 

"Thanks for that", he smiled getting up from the bed.

"Don't worry about it", I answered poking him lightly in the chest.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we headed downstairs to where the others were waiting.

As we entered all eyes fell on us and Suho quickly dropped his arm. 

I walked over to sit by Baekhyun on the floor. 

Finally getting a good look at the girl. She was adorable and small, her round face was framed with long dark hair and when she smiled her eyes smiled also. 

"Hey", Suho waved at her, scratching the back of his head nervously as he sat next to Chanyeol who was snickering beside him.

She bowed shyly back at him returning his greeting. 

"What brings you over here at this time?" Kai asked.

She turned to face Kai, not directly making eye contact. Her eyes wondering around in search of something or someone. 

"I saw you guys come in and I thought I'd drop by and say hi", she spoke, grinning at the guys.

"It's very nice to see you to, Ha-Yun," Chanyeol winked, earning a glare from Sulli which everyone noticed. 

"Have you met the girls yet?" Baekhyun asked.

She gave us a once over before turning back to face him with a head shake.

"Well they're a few friends of ours, we invited because of someone", he continued giving a look at Barkhyun and earning a few more from us.

He introduced each of us individually mentioning a trait. I had no idea he payed that much attention. 

"Well I'm Ji Ha-Yun. Nice to meet you", she smiled warmly. 

"Don't worry, about formalities, we're all buds here", Amber spoke, making her way over to the girl.

"So do you skateboard or surf?" Amber asked in English.

Her eyes widened.

"No, not really", she answered back.

"That's great! Time for you too learn a new skill", she laughed.

The girls and I giggled also at the forwardness. 

"Wow, your accent is spot on," she spoke in awe.

"Cali girl. Born and raised", she finished flashing a smile.

"Wow, that's great. So you've gotta help me decide on the best places to take them", she spoke in a hush hush tone. 

"Course. I know a few places they'd love", she spoke staring at the rest of us.

"Be aware they've been everywhere", she sneered at the guys.

"You act as if it's our fault you take us places every time we visit", D.o laughed.

She stuck out her tongue childishly at him. 

"So how about that skateboarding lesson", Amber asked playfully moving her fingers at Ha-yun.

She gave her a worried look before turning to the rest of us for approval.

"Come on, Soojung. Tell her how great a teacher I am", she grinned. 

I let out a laugh before answering.

"Don't trust her. You'll end up breaking a limb", I finished.

Causing everyone to laugh including Amber herself. 

"I guess I'll just have to take my chances", Ha-Yun answered resulting in Amber's face lighting up.

"But not now. Tomorrow. My brother just got back and I feel bad for leaving him", she spoke standing up from her seat. 

I watched as Suho stiffened at the mention of Ha-yun'd brother. Was he really such a bad guy?

I watched with a grin as Suho got up and walked her to the door, all the guys secretly snickering behind him.

-_-

I felt the sudden vibration of my phone in my pocket. 

"Hey", Jackson spoke. 

"What's up?" 

"I'm on the plane, now", he cheered.

"Sorry, sorry", I heard him whispering to someone on the other end. 

I laughed at him. He really was something. 

"That's great", I spoke trying to match his enthusiasm.  

"Just wait a few hours and I'll be with you soon, my bear", he spoke.

"Bear?" I question.

"Yah, that's the new nickname I created for you", he answered. 

"Sorry, Soojung. Gotta go. This annoying flight attendant is back", he sneered, before hanging up. 

I stared down at my phone with a smile. I really couldn't wait until everyone finally met him. 

Exiting the beroom, I headed towards the stairs where I heard the laughter of everyone downstairs. I continued over to the kitchen to help Victoria and Sulli out with dinner. 

"Hey, Soojung", Victoiria called me over. 

"Yes mother", I answered.

"Could you run over to the store and get some veggies? I text you the list", she asked. 

I gave her the 'are you delusional' look. We just got here a few hours ago. How would I know where the store is? 

"How am I supposed to know where to go", I blurted, speaking my thoughts. 

"That's why Kai volunteered to go with you", she smiled.

Kai stepped in front of Victoria playfully raising his eyebrows up and down. I rolled my eyes with a scoff. 

"You want me to go with him? I don't even think he knows any more than I do", I argued.

"That's a great way to speak to the man who gave you shelter", he finished.

"Man? That's really hilarious", I snickered under my breath.

"What did you say?" He glared.

"Nothing of course".

I flashed a fake smile before heading towards entrance doors. There was no sound of footsteps behind me. I turned around to call for him when instead I find him standing a few inches away from my face. I looked down in order to hide my embarrassment. I knew if I looked at him now he would be smirking.

"Don't do that", I warned punching him gently on the arm once he moved away. 

We exited the doors and he led the way through the streets of Milan.

I watched as he slowly found his way to my side snickering beside me like a child.

"I really wonder what girls are thinking when they date you", I sighed, my arms across my chest.

"Don't forget we dated, Soojung", he smirked. 

Standing there with him and hearing him say that left a bitter taste in my mouth. 

"Yah like in elementary school, we both know that was a huge mistake", I finshed not wanting to look at him.

He did not look at me, probably from the guilt.

"Let me ask you this one question. Why did you turn out like this?" I asked stopping to face him on the street.  

"Like what? Good looking and talented? Well it's in my genes", he gloated flashing a smile. 

He led us to the side where we wouldn't be blocking others. 

"No, I mean the 'player of Soeul'. When did it happen ? Why did you have to hurt so many people?" I asked the distress fully evident in my voice. 

He ran a hand through his dishevelled hair before settling his sight on me. 

"So you've heard", he chuckled. 

What did he mean by so you've heard? It was one of the first things I found out once I had arrived on campus. 

"Of course I've heard. Why wouldn't I when all everyone talks about is who your new girlfriend is and how long they'll last or who they think you'll date next", I spoke my temper rising at his lack of seriousness. 

"I did not force those girls to date me, they just couldn't resist me," he defened with a smirk. 

"There you go again. Treating everything like a joke. You played with those girls even though you knew they liked you so much", I yelled.

Anger fully boiling rememebering the past I shared with him. I eally was an idiot. 

"It really wasn't my fault cause they should have known". 

"Should have known what, that you were a jerk, that you would have broken their hearts, that the entire time you were playing them. Please explain to me what they should have known".

My fists clenched from the urge to punch him, my teeth clamped together from wanting to speak even more, my eyes watering from even believing for a second that he had actually changed. 

"You don't understand anything, you don't know the reason I did it" he sneered back. 

"That shouldn't be a reason to play with someone's feelings", I spoke in breathes. As I practised breathing in and out before I did something I would regret. 

"You mean like I played yours", he smirked. 

That evil smile of his, the smirk he used to get all those girls to fall for him. There was no way I would ever fall for it again. 

"Go to hell, jerk", I finished walking away from him. 

Once I had finally cooled down I found myself walking down an unrecognizable path when I realized I was indeed lost. In a country I knew nothing about nonetheless. 

"You and your stubbornness Soojunng really isn't good. Now you don't know where you are", I spoke to myself, smacking my head in the process. 

"Should you really be talking to yourself in a public place like this", a voice spoke. 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bonjour readers. How was the chapter? Thank you for your patience. Exams are finally finished and I can go back to updating. I'll even try to update twice this week. ^_^ Anyways to all the F(x) fans out there. Today was a wonderful day. We finally recived our well deserved a fandom name. *cries at how long it took*. I don't know about you but I'm proud to be a meu. I honestly don't even know how you pronounce it, but thanks again for reading and enjoy your day or night. 

-xoxo