Signal

Project Love

Krystal's p.o.v 

I entered my dark house and the lights. The dark atmosphere matching my gloomy state. I headed over to my room and got changed into some shorts and a warm sweater. I was hoping to have a girls' night alone, company was not welcomed.

Just then there was a knock at the door. I got out of my soft resting place restlessly as I walked towards the door groaning. I prepared my ice face for the intruder. I was not in the mood.

"Yes", I answered coldly opening the door.

"Oh it's you", I sighed.

"That's a wonderful way to greet a guest", he laughed.

Remember Soojung, you must be nice. 

"Sorry, I'm just tired", I managed, rubbing my forehead.

"Why are you here anyway?" I asked leaning my head against the ledge of the door.

"I just came to thank you", he smiled.

"You really didn't have to come all the way here to do that. You should still be in bed with those injuries of yours", I noted worriedly.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. I was lucky to get stuck with the wonderful nurse Jung who helped speed up my recovery", he winked.

I giggled at his word play

"You really should get going," I urged.

"But what about all this food I brought, I can't possibly eat it all by myself," he laughed.

My eyes glittered at the mention of food. I was meaning to go grocery shopping lately but never got the chance.

"You can stay for just a bit", I mumbled taking the food from him and opening the door.

He took off his shoes at the entrance as he walked in.

"Do you mind getting some plates in the kitchen for me", I asked walking straight ahead towards the living room.

He made a turn at the kitchen when there was a sudden alarming crash of plates.

I sighed to myself. Boys. Can't trust them with anything.

I made my way towards the kitchen to examine the scene for myself.

As I entered the kitchen Kai looked at me like a kid who had just been caught stealing food his mother has warned him not too.

"Sorry", he smiled warily.

I motioned for him to move aside, towards the entrance.

"You really need to be more careful", I spoke grabbing large pieces of glass from the marbled floor carefully. Once I was done with his mess, I brought the plates myself to the living room.

"I remember helping you set up this place", he laughed as he sat down on the floor in front of the center table.

"Yah our dreaded meeting", I joked.

I opened the bag of food filling the room with the most wonderful aroma I'd ever smelt.

"This looks so delicious", I spoke warily, so happy I could cry. 

"Food always did make you happy", he laughed.

I gave him a look. How did he know that?

He smiled and took some chicken from the plate I handed him.

"So... how're you feeling", I asked at an attempt to start a conversation.

"Kind of sore here and there but apart from that I'm fine", he smiled with a thumbs up.

He was so cute and childish sometimes, it made my heart hurt knowing that he was capable of breaking a girl's heart.

"Well, I think you should get going now", I said cleaning off the area once we were finished eating.

"Why?" He whined, grabbing my hand to stop me.

"Don't you think it'd look bad if someone saw you leaving my room any later than this?" I responded, with a raised brow.

"I guess so", he pouted as he dropped my hand and instead helping me clean up.

I walked him over to the front door once we were finished.

"Thanks again", he spoke.

"You need to stop thanking me. Don't worry, it was nothing", I assured.

"You know it's not every day someone gets beat up protecting you", I winked.

He smirked back at me.

"Good night Kai", I spoke slowly, closing the door.

-_-

Kai's p.o.v

I really wanted to see Soojung. I couldn't stop thinking about her ever since she came over to take care of me.

She's been like an angel. I can't explain it. I knew she wouldn't want to see me unless I brought her food. That was always her weakness. It was funny how she ate so much but never really gained weight.

I arrived in front of her apartment. I knocked at her door nervously. Would she be happy to see me?

She arrived in front of the door with a frown. Something was wrong.

"That's a wonderful way to greet a guest", I joked in an attempt to lighten the mood.

"Sorry, I'm just tired", She replied rubbing her forehead.

Her eyes were red like she had just been crying. 

Who could have done this too her?

"Why are you here anyway?" She asked leaning her head against the door.

"I just came to say thank you", I smiled.

"You really didn't have to come all the way here to say that. You should still be in bed with those injuries of yours", She said worriedly.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. I was lucky to get stuck with the wonderful nurse Jung who helped speed up my recovery", I winked.

She giggled, resulting in some of her hair falling onto her face.

She brushed her hands through her hair. 

She looked so y when she did that.

"Oh, but you really should get going," she urged.

"But what about all this food I brought, I can't possibly eat it all by myself," I teased with a raced eyebrow.

I saw a smile creep across her face. Jackpot.

I need Soojung to see that I'm not the old Kai. 

-_-

Upon leaving Soojung's apartment I was all smiles. I waited happily for the elevator. My back was pressed against the wall across the elevator with my phone in my hand.

A sudden ping alerted me that the elevator was here. The doors opened to reveal a glaring Sehun.

Krystal's p.o.v

Sulli came over with the girls so we could all head to campus together.

I heard my phone ring in the kitchen and ran in there while also attempting to put on my sweater.

"Hello", I answered blowing a strand of hair out of my face.

"We're here", Sulli announced on the phone.

"Do you want us to come up or are you coming down", she asked.

"I'll be down in a minute", I spoke grabbing my watch off the counter and slipping on my shoes.

I walked out of my apartment with my purse and phone in hand.

I waited for the elevator only to be greeted by Suho.

"How're you elevator buddy", he greeted with a warm smile.

My morning was off to a good start.

I smiled at him.

"You know you're such a great person. Always so positive", I complimented abruptly. 

"Well thank you", he smiled.

"No problem", I answered as the elevator door opened.

"I guess I'll see you later", I waved as I walked towards the entrance of the building.

"Morning Soojung", Amber greeted.

"Good Morning", I replied.

"So... I heard that Kai came over last night", Luna giggled.

I gave her a look.

"How did you know that?" I questioned with a raised brow.

"Sehun", she spoke with a giggle.

"How does he know that?" I asked myself aloud. 

"I sensed a bit of jealousy from him when he told us ", Luna teased.

I looked over at Sulli to check if what Luna was saying was true.

She nodded her head at me.

"There's no way he's jealous", I scoffed.

"There's no way he's jealous", I assured myself.

Was he? 

-_-

Throughout business class. My attention was focused on the back of Sehun's head.

Why was he really there last night?

There's no way he could have seen Kai? 

I really needed to clarify that nothing happened.

Why do I even care what he thinks, there was nothing between us.

Nothing happened between Kai and I anyway. I don't need to explain anything.

"I want you guys to start thinking of partners for your next project and report to me by next week", Professor Ahn finished dismissing us.

Who could I possibly partner with, there was nobody in the class that I remotely close to. What was I going to do?

I examined the room for a possible partner. There's Sungjae but he's obviously gonna partner with Park soo-young there's also Wendy, I heard she's from Canada it would be fun to work with her. My gaze fell onto Sehun as he laughed with Song ji- eun I rolled my eyes with a scoff. So, he was gonna pick her. Of course he would, she was beautiful and smart. 

I watched as they both laughed at something he said. She lightly touched his arm as she laughed softly. I sneered at them from my seat. I usually wasn't the jealous type but I couldn't help my reaction. 

I watched as he gave her a small hug before she began heading up the states towards the door. My face followed her then moved to Sehun and our eyes met before he turned away and headed towards professor Ahn. I noticed him write down something.

Must be telling him he wants to partner with ji-eun for the project. I got up angrily and grabbed my books. Looks like I was on the long path of finding a partner. I exited the room only to be passed my Sehun who muttered something.

"Bye partner".

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update, been busy with work and writer's block, i hope you liked the chapter. I know it's short but my next update will be longer. I hope you comment your thoughts and ideas,, like and keep tooning into the book. P.s. Wasn't Fx Teasers great!!!!!! Can't wait for the music video. IT'S GONNA SLAYYY!! Omggggg!!! I was so happy and happy birthday Soojung. 

 

fx-victoria.gif

fx-gif-Luna-pour-4-Walls.gif

krystal.gif

amber.gif