Traveler

Project Love

Krystal's P.o.v

I still don't understand what consumed me that dreaded night, I lost the bet which left for a relieved and rejoicing Chanyeol.

I sat on the chairs of the well-decorated salon directly places in front of a vanity mirror. I took a glance around the room, there were hairstyles all around the walls, showcasing the model's perfect bone structure. The place itself was pretty empty seeing as the time we arrived. 

Only the best for our Soojung they smiled as they guided me through the salon doors earlier, those bastards. I looked over at them as they snickered looking through the different hair dyes on the shelf. Chanyeol turned to me sending me a wicked glare.

"You're the one who signed up for this", he smirked.

I stuck my tongue out, as I glared. That's cause I knew I would win.

How great would it have been to see Chanyeol bald.

I whimpered to myself at what could have been.  

The hairdresser approached me slowly. She was dressed in black skinny jeans, topped with a white sleeveless top with a short bob.

I ran my hands through my hair sadly, I would truly miss it. The split ends, the dark brown colour and the softness. 

It's ok Soojung, It's time for a change anyways. 

I assured myself. 

I gave the guys a final glare in hopes of scaring them into backing out.

Luna touched my arm lightly.

"Don't worry, Soojung it won't turn out bad", she assured. 

"Let's hope so", I whispered underneath my breath. 

The hairdresser smiled at me as she introduced herself.

"I'm Lynn and I will be your hairdresser this evening", she introduced with a wide smile. 

She seemed so nice and welcoming. 

I opened my mouth to speak, but what was suddenly interrupted by Chanyeol.

"Only if I had won, I would be doing the shaving", I sneered under my breath. 

~flashback~

"Guys, she's actually doing it", Baekhyun spoke with a tone of disbelief.

"I don't wanna be bald", Chanyeol cried grabbing his hair.

All eyes were on me as I raced against time to finish the bowl of Jjimdak in front of me.

"I have a whole new respect for you Soojung", D.o spoke in awe.

"2 minutes", the waitress called.

I was making good time and was just about to finish.

"20 seconds", she cheered.

I ate quickly picking up every little piece.

"3,2,1"!

"Done!" I announced.

Everyone cheered and I heard a grown from Chanyeol.

He walked over when he spotted something on my plate.

"Hey, there's still something here", he picked pointing at a small price of Jjimdak at the corner of the plate.

He laughed victoriously.

"That doesn't count", I argued.

"Our deal was you had to eat everything. This is not everything", he explained smugly with his arm crossed over his chest.

"Are you seriously gonna be picky over that", I glared.

"I don't want my head shaved", he whined.

"It'd be a better look", I muttered under my breath rolling my eyes. 

"I guess it's decided then", Suho announced.

I gave everyone a confused look. 

"You guys know this isn't fair" I pleaded.

"Come on Soojung you can always dye your hair back, it's ok. Anyways, We all know you won", Sulli spoke in defence of Chanyeol.

"Yah, Soojung have a heart imagine this baby bald", Baekhyun added squeezing Chanyeol's cheeks.

Everyone laughed at their display.

"Now that would be a hot mess", Suho spoke shaking his head sadly.

I looked back at the waitress.

"I still get the food right". 

"Soojung and her food", Amber laughed.

"Yep, no worries", she smiled.

I looked back over Chanyeol.

"Fine, you win", I gave in.

~end of flashback~

I watched as he explained his idea to the stylist and she nodded in approval a few times before making her way towards me. 

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you", she assured.

I gave her a wary look before she began on my hair. She first washed it then began colouring. Once it dried I watched as red strands fell onto my shoulders as she began t and styling it.

Anticipating my new look, she spun me around and I was shocked at the outcome. My hair didn't look bad at all. It looked healthy though it had a vibrate red colour and had volume.

I jumped out of the seat hugging her.

"Thank you".

"Don't worry. You have a nice face. You could probably pull off anything", she winked.

I smiled at her and walked out into the waiting room where the others were waiting. I covered my face with my hands.

"Show us!", Luna cheered happily clapping her hands.

I slowly removed my hands from my face to reveal a sly smile, looking at Chanyeol and the guys. 

I walked up to them. 

"Doesn't look as bad as you thought it would huh," I spoke earning a few snickers from the girls. 

He crossed his arms pouting. 

"Your plan of making Soojung unattractive has failed terribly", Kai smirked, eyeing me.

I blushed a little turning to face the girls. 

Sulli touched my hair.

"Wow, Soojung you look so good", she envied.

"You've got me considering a makeover also", she laughed.

I giggled at her.

"You should", I encouraged.

"Maybe, not now", she declined, shaking her hands in front of her.

"Anyways," I asked calling all for everyone's attention. 

"Today's been a long day, I think I deserve some good sleep".

~.~

I got out of bed walking into the living room noticing the girls had slept over. I walked in bathroom quietly to take a quick shower before getting dressed in blue skinny jeans, a short sleeve white collar shirt and white shoes. I went into the kitchen to make breakfast, when I spotted myself in front of the mirror.

Boy, this hair was gonna take some getting used to. 

I heard a groan coming from the living room. The girls must be waking up.

I got into the kitchen to start breakfast for my little children.

-_-

I walked into the school and I got stares from all around. Not bad stare, some confused and other jealousy. 

I had decided on a simple ponytail nothing to extravagant. I myself had to some getting used to with the hair. Today the girls and I had afternoon classes so many of the students were already gone.  

I spotted Sehun down the hall.

"Why do you look like a traffic light?" he laughed.

I touched my hair with a pout. Of course, he'd be the only one to make fun of my hair. 

"I thought it looked good", I countered.

"You actually chose to do this on your own. I thought you lost a bet or something".

I looked at him shocked. 

"I'm guessing my guess was correct", he smirked folding his arm over his chest.

"Does it really look that bad?", I asked. 

"I don't know what to say, my mother always told me if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all".

I smacked in on the arm.

He whimpered like a baby. 

I stoked out my tongue in response before turning around. 

All of a sudden I felt a hand on my hair.

Sehun's hand trailed to my hair tie, as he pulled it off in one swift motion.

I looked at him as my newly coloured hair fell into my face.

"If you're gonna dye your hair wear it properly", he whispered behind me. 

"It looks better this way anyways", he mumbled.

"What?" I questioned not understanding what he said.

Turning to face him, I ran a hand through my hair, removing access hair from my face. 

"Do you want to come over tonight so we can work on the project", i asked. 

"Sure".

"Oh, but wait I think I have some friends coming over", he explained.

"Ok", I responded.

I looked down at my watch.

"We should get going. We have class now".

"Ok".

"Do you plan on returning my hair tie", I asked as we walked.

"Nope", he answered popping the p.

I groaned at his response. Moving some hair over to my shoulders.

-_-

I walked into the restaurant the girls and I were eating at. Unfortunately, the guys were also present. 

I rolled my eyes as I walked over to sit between Sulli and Chanyeol.

"It's nice seeing you again Krystal", he smiled.

"We saw each other is morning", I answered.

I placed my phone onto the table as I took off  my jacket.

I looked over at Sulli when I noticed her eyes were red. 

What could have happened?

"What happened? Is something wrong?", I asked.

"No, I'm fine".

"No you're not, come on let's go talk about it", I urged as I got out of my seat.  I waited for the girls along with Sulli to get up.

The boys all had.worried faces. All wanting to now what happened also.

Kai's p.o.v

Soojung, just suddenly left with Sulli and the other girls. 

I don't understand why girls always went to the washroom in packs, but I was terribly worried about Sulli also. What could have happened to her? I did notice this strange atmosphere around her when we arrived.

"Hey, Soojung left her phone", he smiled, picking it up.

"Why are you like this Chanyeol?" Suho asked groggily.

"Why is she with this guy, he looks like her boyfriend", he continued.

I turned my head away from my food to face his direction.

"What did you say?" I asked warily.

He turned the screen to face us and there It was a picture of Soojung in her graduation gown beside a guy who was kissing her on the cheek,

I felt all eyes on me suddenly. There's no way she has a boyfriend. She would have told me. Wouldn't she? Who is this guy then?

"Hey, Kai?" D.o snapping in front of me.

"What", I snapped shaking my head. 

"You kinda just shut down", he answered.

"Someone's calling her now. It says Jackson".

What is with him. I grabbed the phone from Chanyeol's hands but instantly dropped it when I noticed the girls returning. 

Soojung sat back in her original seat.

She looked around suspiciously.

"Did anything happen while we were gone?"

"Nope, other than you got a call from some guy named Jackson", Chanyeol answered.

"Really thanks. I've been waiting for him to call", she cheered.

The boys turned to me. I felt my anger pouring I squeezed my fists tighter.

She grabbed her phone and walked away from our table to take a call.

Who was this jackson. What was I feeling? My palms became sweaty, and my heart was racing. I've never felt this way in a long time. 

I have to find him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What did you think? Kind of slow huh. It's ok. The next chapter will be more fun. I promise. Anyone notice that Sestal moment. Does Sehun have feelings? I don't know? Comment what you think of the chapter. This update was incrediblly late. Sorry... Anyways Fx's comeback lasted like a day -_- but it's ok. Our girls slayed in the short time they promoted and i'm so looking forward to their concert. Thank you for subscribing and always coming back to read more. I will try to make the story more interesting. Vote and comment if you liked it. Have a great day.

-xoxo