Kick

Project Love

Krystal's p.o.v

He grabbed me, saving me from hitting the floor. 

There was a split second when I caught his eye, but he suddenly smirked at me, before letting go.

I cried out in pain as I hit the floor with a thud. My ached from the impact.

"What was that for?", I yelled.

He laughed at me as I rubbed my with a frown. 

I glared at him with so much hatred. He was truly evil. Laughing at someone else's pain. I decided to pay him back by playing a trick on him.

"That really hurt you know", I sneered in pain.

"Whatever, just get up and leave", he whispered as he bent down beside me to grab the bag of popcorn.

I caught a wif of his scent which was a mix between cologne and shampoo.  

I tried to get up and walk when I suddenly grabbed my ankle in pain.

"Ow, ow, ow", I called out hoping he noticed.

He turned around to look at me, with a raised eyebrow.

I tried taking a step but squinted my face in pain. I dropped down to the ground.

"Are you hurt?" He asked, placing the popcorn on the table and walked towards me.

"I don't know, but it hurts whenever I stand up" I lied, trying not to smirk to myself.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think you would get hurt", he spoke, lending me a hand. 

I grabbed it with more force needed and pulled him down towards me.

I got up and looked at him on the floor while I took the popcorn from the table.

"Very smooth Soojung", he laughed, running his hands through his hair.

He got up and walked to the kitchen while I moved towards the couch.

He returned, with a bowl and came over towards the couch.

He sat right next to me moving closer into my face.

I brought my hand up to block my face, because if the closeness.

He laughed at my nervousness.

"Aww, Soojung is shy", he chuckled. 

I smacked his arm playfully.

He grabbed the remote control and the television descended from the ceiling.

"What are we watching?" I asked eagerly.

Moving around on the couch like a child.

He looked at me and laughed, grabbing the bag and dumped the remaining popcorn into the bowl.

"Let's watch a horror film," I offered, with aegyo.

I loved scary movies. I always found it so funny, how the girl would go into the closet regardless of when her friends and family tell her not too.

"Why do we have to watch that?" He asked warily. 

I laughed at his reaction.

"Don't tell me Mr. Macho man is scared of a horror film", I laughed.

"I'm not scared, nothing scares me", he spoke with confidence this time, sitting up straight.

"Very well macho man let the movie begin", I spoke grabbing the remote and putting on the movie.

During the opening credits, he seemed fine. The beginning wasn't bad either he was still fine then.

It finally got to the and he was scared in his pants.

"Nooo!! Don't go in there", Sehun screaming hiding behind me.

I laughed at his reaction.

The girl opened the basement door and something jumped out at her. I heard the biggest scream come from Sehun.

"Owww", I laughed covering my ears.

"Control yourself Sehun. Aren't you supposed to be the man in this situation?" I asked.

He looked at me and then changed. He straightened his back on the couch and watched intensively.

The guy in the movie suddenly came and grabbed the girl and brought her to his slaughterhouse.

I felt Sehun grab my hand. I looked at him, but he was too busy staring at the scene to notice.

What was I feeling? He's just doing it cause he's scared. There was no feeling behind it.

The doorbell rang and I got up to answer it since Sehun was too scared to move. It was the pizza man, I gave him the money and headed into the kitchen to get plates for Sehun and I. 

Before I returned I had to have some fun with him.

I walked over to the light switch and turned it on then suddenly turned it back off. I ran over to the kitchen to make some noise so it seemed that I was there the entire time.

"Soojung!" Sehun yelled nervously.

I didn't answer holding in my laugh. I looked up some scary music online and began to play it on my phone.

I crept to the door and opened it, with a creak. I then slammed it shut, running to the kitchen.

"Soojung!" He called again. This time more alarmed.

I took one of the table cloth in the drawer and places it on my head I grabbed a butter knife and headed back into the living room.

I crept up behind him slowly and tapped his shoulder. He whipped around with wide eyes. 

He screamed his head off throwing the bowl of popcorn into the air and running into the bathroom down the hall.

I laughed so hard. I started crying, I grabbed my stomach in pain, as I rolled around on the floor.

He returned and looked down.

"Seems you've returned", I laughed, getting up.

He walked towards the T.v and turned it off.

"We can no longer watch this movie", he spoke walking towards the kitchen. 

I got up and followed him.

"Could you hand the plate to me", I asked sitting on one of the chairs near the counter.

He glared at me.

"Look I'm sorry, but if you had a chance like that you would have taken it too", I giggled.

I walked over and grabbed the plate myself.

"Who knew Mr. Macho was so petty", I spoke, grabbing 2 pieces of pizza.

"I am not," he pouted chewing his pizza.

"Let's watch another movie. This time you choose", I offered in hopes of making him feel better.

He managed a smile and we walked over to the living room with our pizza slices. 

We ending up watching an action movie which mad him happy.

He was like a child, who was so happy when the 2 leads would fight. I have to admit I loved action movies also.

"What should we do now?" He asked, slouching on the couch. 

"I'm hungry", I whined.

He stared at me with eyes wide open. 

"You ate more than me and you still want more", he asked with a raised brow.

"I always knew you were weird. Maybe this all a disguise and you're not the real Soojung. The real Soojung is an oversized fangirl", he laughed.

I looked at him and we laughed together.

"What can I say food is the best company".

"Better than me", he smirked.

"A million times better", I laughed.

He held his hand to his heart as if hurt.

"I'd hate to be your boyfriend", he laughed.

"Hey!! People love me", I joked.

"Like who?" 

"Sulli, Luna, Victoria, Amber, Jackson, Elaine..." I answered.

He gave me a look.

"Who's Jackson?" He asked.

"My best friend from the states", I answered pulling out my phone to show him the picture of Jackson and I.

I walked over and showed him the picture of us on our graduation.

"How long have you know each other for", he asked curiously.

"4 years".

"You guys must be very close then," he spoke looking down at his feet.

"What about you and Kai, I heard you guys used to be pretty close", I asked.

He face suddenly turned sour at the mention of Kai's name.

"It's nothing", he spoke through clenched teeth.

"Come on, I just asked one question. You could at least answer it". I joked.

"Stop it! Why do you need to be in everyone's business? This doesn't concern you!" he yelled with a sudden change of attitude.

What did I say? What was it that got him so mad?  

And I finally thought we were actually getting along.

We both sat on the couch silently, before I got up to go to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge.

Why was there never any food!!!!!

I was so hungry.

"Sehun!" I called nervously, not sure if I should talk to him after what had just happened.

He groaned annoyingly walking into the kitchen, leaning on the counter. 

Seemed he's recovered from his tantrum.

"What do you want?" He spat. 

Looks like he hasn't fully recovered.

"There's no food", I whined.

"This isn't even your house. Why are you raiding other people's kitchen,", he retorted.

I hissed at his reply while closing the fridge, then the doorbell rang.

Sehun walked over to the door to answer it.

"Hey", I heard someone exclaimed at the door. 

There was also laughter, followed by footsteps. What was going on?

"I'm gonna grab some plates from the kitchen", a voice spoke headed towards the kitchen.

He stood frozen when he saw me. He was small and had straight brown hair. He had a cute baby face and pretty eyes.

"Sehun, there's a girl in the kitchen", he yelled.

I giggled at his reaction. Later, a few more boys walked into the kitchen along with Sehun.

Who were all these guys? 

I analyzed each of them and noticed some were from yesterday's party.

"You didn't tell us you had a girlfriend, Sehun?" One of the guys cooed, causing them all to look at him.

I too looked at him waiting for his response.

He laughed at the question. 

I don't know why but I felt hurt by his reply.

"There's no way I would ever date someone like her", he continued.

The boys all looked at me. 

I felt a tear drop form in my eyes. I hadn't even realized I was crying. I really wasn't all that hurt by what he said, it was just hearing words like that again that made me feel unwanted and worthless.

I quickly wiped my eyes, not wanting him to see me like this.

"I'll be leaving now", I managed, before grabbing my things from the living room and heading out.

I heard my name being called from behind, but I ignored it and drove home.

Sehun's p.o.v

I walked over to the door, wondering who it was. 
 

I opened the door with a frown.

"Hey", Jungkook yelled. 

"Oh it's you guys", I spoke pretending to frown.

"It's great to see you too", Namjoon laughed.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked with a smile.

I was glad they were here. Sulli always brought her friends over because they attended the same Univesity, but I never got to because my friends attended Yonsei.

"We weren't leaving for Yonsei till tomorrow so we thought we'd drop in", Namjoon answered.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"They went clubbing with some girls they met last night". 

I noticed Yoongi looked eager to enter, trying to peer through the door.

"Sulli isn't here", I spoke directing it at Yoongi

"Ok, we'll just be leaving with our chicken and beer and be on our way then", Suga joked holding up the food and walking the other way towards their car.

We all laughed at his display. 

"Get your in here", I called with a laughed.

"I'll get some plates", Taehyung called headed towards the kitchen.

We began placing all the food on one of the center tables when we heard Taehyung call.

"Sehun, there's a girl in your kitchen".

"I guess he's found Soojung", I mumbled.

"Who's Soojung?" Yoongi asked.

"Nobody," I whispered back as we all headed over to the kitchen.

Once we got there Soojung was standing by the counter and Taehyung by the entrance. Yoongi nudged me on the arm.

"She's nobody?", he whispered. 

I guess everyone who first sees Soojung is always dumbfounded. She was very beautiful, but what they didn't know was her looks did not really match her personality. Let's just say she was incredibly unpredictable.

"Who are they?" She asked kindly with that  smiled that made every guy melt. 

Yoongi suddenly looked over at me with wide eyes.

"You didn't tell us you had a girlfriend, Sehun". 

I looked over at him before bursting out into a fit of laughter.

Soojung was Sulli's friend. I've never even imagined her in that way before. There's no way I would date one of my sister's friends.

They all looked at me for my response, including Soojung herself. 

I could never go there. Dating Soojung was a big no no.

"There's no way I would ever date someone like her", I spoke through laughter.

Namjoon gave me a look. The boys were all looking at Soojung. 

I looked over at her as she wiped the tears in her eyes.

Why was she crying? 

"I'll be leaving now", She spoke, as she walked past me.

I looked down as she walked and noticed her broken face.

Did I say something wrong? We both couldn't stand each other, why was she reacting this way?

She left the house and the boys and I walked toward the living room.

"That was a bad move Sehun", Yoongi spoke shaking his head while taking a bite of his pizza.

"I don't know what I did wrong", I spoke also taking a slice.

"You can't say that in front of a girl", Taehyung continued.

"But we both don't feel that way towards each other at all", I pleaded.

"You laughed", Namjoon spoke.

"You never laugh", Jungkook added.

"Here's the theory, guys get blamed whether they cause the problem or not. With girls there's just no winning", Yoongi explained.

We all laughed at his words of wisdom. 

"You gotta know the right words to say and my friend those were not the right words", he added.

"So what do you think I should do".

"You should go after her", Jungkook spoke drinking his beer.

Just then Luna and Sulli walked into the living room. I walked towards them grabbing my keys off the counter.

"Hey, Sulli!" Yoongi cheered, running over to her.

"Hi Suga", Sulli smiled back.

Yoongi always had a thing for Sulli and everyone knew it. Everyone but my very oblivious sister and the fact that I wouldn't let anyone of my friends date her.

"Where's Soojung?" Luna asked with a bright smile.

What was she so happy about?

"She just left", Namjoon answered.

"Why? I told her to wait for us to come back", Luna frowned.

I whispered to Sulli.

"Where does Soojung live?" 

She gave me a questioning look.

"Why would you want to know something like that?", she asked.

"I need to ask her something", I lied.

"I can ask her for you", she offered.

"No, I have to go", I clarified giving her a look.

"Ok, ok".

"I'll text you her address", she spoke with a smile, leaning in to whisper something to Luna.

I got my jacket from the closet and left the house.

I got into my car and checked my phone for the address. This is was one of the best apartments in Seoul. Soojung must be from a wealthy family.

I looked down at the steering wheel. What was I doing?

I ignored the question and drove to the building Soojung lived in and entered.

I entered the elevator and clicked her floor number.

The elevator doors opened and I walked out onto the floor. I looked around for her floor number and spotted it but just then I saw Kai exit Soojung's apartment. 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What's going through your head right now? Why's Kai's there? How is Sehun going to react? Comment what you think and don't forget to vote. Thank you for reading and subscribing. It really means alot.


-xoxo