Milk

Project Love

Krystal's p.o.v

I sneered at his back as he ascended up the stairs. 

Just then Luna walked up to me tugging at my arm before giving me a look then at Sehun. 

She motioned for me to follow her.


"Come on everyone's already here," she cheered.

She was so cute and bubbly. She reminded me sort of Elaine. 

I followed obediently into a huge living area. The walls were painted a creme colour with square pillars at the entrance. There were three large couches and two chairs arranged in a square around a large center table in the center. To the far left of the room was a fireplace and just above the wall occupied a movie screen television. 

Everyone's things were sprawled down on the floor in the corner of the room.

I greeted the girl named Victoria sitting on the couch and dumped my things in the pile along with the others.

Sulli came rushing into the room.

"I'm so glad you could make it", she cheered happily wrapping her arms tightly around me with a smile.

"I'm glad I could make it, also", I answered back.

"Now all we're missing is Amber", Luna groaned.

"Who's that?" I asked curiously taking a seat on one of the many couches in the living area.

"She's always late", Luna added rolling her eyes.

I laughed at her expression.

"She's one of our best friends, we've known her for a few years now," Victoria added in her defence.

Just then the door bell rang.

"I'll get it", Sulli smiled walking towards the front door.

"Sulli-ahhhh", a voice yelled.

She sure was loud.

Two figures emerged at the entrance of the living room and I was amazed at the new girl's appearance. She had short blonde hair and wore gym short along with sneakers and a plain black tee. She had the entire tomboy look down to the bone.

She was different than most Korean girls I knew and wasn't afraid to show it.

I got up and greeted her.

"Yahh!! You're Soojung right", she spoke excitedly.

I lifted an eyebrow, looking at Luna for help, how did she know me?

Luna laughed at my reaction.

"I told you everyone knows you", she giggled.

"This is Amber", Sulli explained.

She kept her gaze focused on me.

"I heard you transferred from the states?" she asked dragging me towards the couch, after dropping her stuff in our junk pile.

"Yah", I answered unsure.

So everyone here knew about my life. Wow, no privacy.

"Really, I'm from California", she smiled.

"That's cool, I visited there over break last summer. You actually don't live too far from where I lived, " I explained. 

"Where did you live?" She asked in English. 

"San Fransico, we moved there for my dad's job", I answered back. 

"Finally I have an English converter, they always get annoyed whenever I speak in English", she said making a sour face at Victoria.

Victoria stuck out her tongue.

"I recently moved here a few years back and I love it here. It is incredibly different than America in so many things", she spoke. 

"I understand what you mean, down to the curriculum", I answered.

"But you know we've joined the Korean club now so-".

Just then Sulli entered the room with a tray of snacks and placed them on the table in front of us.

I grabbed a bag of chips and went to relax on one of the single couches.

She walked over to me and handed me a stack of papers.

"Here you go".

I gave the stack a questioning look. 

"What's this?" I asked chewing a chip in my mouth.

"These are the notes from Proffesor Ahn's class I was telling you about" she finished.

"Oh no... Soojung, you got stuck with him", Victoria said.

"Do you know him?", I asked.

"Everyone on campus knows professor Ahn", she laughed. 

My head sank. I was so doomed.

She gave me an encouraging smile.  

"Don't worry. You're a smart girl you can handle him".

I gave her a warm smile and placed the stack of papers into my bag.

"Ok first things first", Luna began.

"Soojung. Is there anyone who's caught your eye yet?" She grinned, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I mean I saw that little debacle you had with Sehun earlier", she continued, suggestively. 

"Him. Never. He's so arrogant and annoying, there's no going down that road", I rolled my eyes.

Sulli laughed at my description of her brother. 

"Hate can always turn into love you know", she gushed.

I threw a pillow at her resulting in laughter.

"Who are you seeing?" I counter attacked. 

She grinned.

Victoria shoved her playfully.

"No one", she whispered hiding her smile.

"She has a thing for Jonghyun", Victoria blurted out.

"He goes too Yonsei along with some of our other friends", she continued laughing.

Luna glared at Victoria. 

"I told you not to tell" she pouted. 

We all laughed.

-_-  

Later, after chatting and eating almost all the snack Sulli had brought we decided to watch a movie.

The movie was about a handsome cocky jock who was cheating on a girl he was dating  behind her back and she happened to walk in on them one day.

I heard whimpering. Was someone crying?

The light suddenly flickered on.

"Sulli are you ok", I asked, noticing her eyes red and filled with tears.

Amber ran up and engulfing the girl in a warm hug. Sulli sobbed harder into her arms.

"What's going on?" I whispered at Victoria.

She had a worried look on her face, but didn't say a word.

The room was silent and all that was heard was Sulli's sobs.

She wiped her tears and smiled at everyone.

"Thank you all for being here for me", she smiled shyly.

"Don't worry we understand what you are going through", Luna said smoothing her shoulders.

"I just don't know what I would do without you guys", she sobbed some more.

I felt the sincerity in every word she said. She really did cared for these girls, maybe she would care for me like that one day.

"What happened anyways? Are you ok?" I asked worriedly.

"Watching that just brought back some bad memories is all", she sniffled wiping away her tears.

"Do you feel like talking about it?" I asked, with sincerity in my voice.

"I should tell you seeing as you may be his next victim", she chuckled.

Next victim what did she mean?

"There was this guy I date a year ago and after a month I found him with another girl. I mean people warned me about him especially my brother, but I thought I was different... I guess I wasn't," she finished, about to break down.

I could tell she was in so much pain, just telling me. I couldn't believe Kai cheated on her, what a jerk. There was really nothing good about him was there.

"That jerk", I hissed, squeezing the pillow in anger.

"Don't worry, Soojung it's over. I was the dumb one who fell into his game", she managed out.

"No, you're not dumb. Don't blame yourself, it's that's jerk's fault for not liking such a sweet girl like you".

"You know sometimes I wish I could get back at him for everything he did to me",  she chuckled.

That's it. That's how I could get my revenge through Sulli's anger. This was no longer about me this was also for Sulli.

"I can get revenge on him for you", I cheered.

"There's no way you can do that. It's not even your problem".

"No, a jerk like that cannot get off unharmed", Luna spouted sourly. 

"What can we possibly do to get revenge on him?", she asked.

"I don't know yet, but i can't just sit down and do nothing while he does these things to other girls", I said through gritted teeth.

"What can we possibly do?", Amber asked.

"How about we get Soojung to make him fall for in love with her?" Victoria suggested.

"How does that have anything to do with what we're talking about", Luna directed at Victoria. 

"No, no, no after he's fallen for her she breaks his heart mercilessly", she made an attempt of breaking a fake heart in half with her fingers.

"Hey, that isn't a bad idea", Amber added.

"But let's face it. There's no way Kai would like me", I said to them.

"Uhhh. I think any guy on campus would like you", Luna laughed.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

There's no way Kai would ever like me. He even said so himself, but I couldn't tell them that. 

"I don't even know what he likes or how to act to get him to like me. We should just let Luna do it instead", I suggested. 

"No it has to be you", Sulli begged.

"Don't worry we'll be with through it all", she continued.

"Will you please do it?".

This is the revenge I've always wanted. To see Kai finally in pain for once instead of the other way around.

"Fine", I answered causing an eruption of screams.

"We have to go shopping tomorrow", Sulli said.

"What for?" I asked.

"Clothes".

"For who?"

"You".

"What for? I don't need any new clothes", I argued. 

"We're shopping for Kai", she smirked.

"You'll be so irresistible. He won't be able to look away", Victoria added.

"What kind of girl does he like anyway?" I asked, drinking a soda.

"He goes for cute and y girls", she finished.

"You can definitely pull of y".

"There's no way I can pull that off. I'll just embarrass myself infront of him", I laughed.

"Don't worry Luna will teach you, she has enough experience with Jonghyun ", Victoria laughed.

Luna smacked her arm while blushing while we laughed at the display.

"Looks like we've got a project on our hands", Amber announced.

"Project Love", Luna added.

"Ok I think it time we call it a night, we'll  deal with the rest tomorrow", Sulli yawned.

Sulli brought each of us to the guest rooms she had in the house.

-_-

I moved around restlessly in the bed of the guest room Sulli let me stay in. My eyes opened to the dark and I sat there thinking about the project. 

I had to make Kai fall in love with me no matter what, but how am I going to do that? I don't even know how I'm supposed to act. 

They told me to be alluring and y but I can't even be y. This was gonna be harder than I thought. 

I got out of bed and slowly crept downstairs into the kitchen. 

I screeched at the sight of light that suddenly flickered on. 

"Are you a vampire or something? It's night time you'll wake the neighbours",  a masculine voice hissed at the door way.

I sneered at him. Why am I so unlucky seeing him again. 

"You have no neighbours", I corrected, rolling my eyes.

I sighed in annoyance, rubbing my temples. I couldn't handle any annoyances this late at night. 

"Why are you up anyway?" I asked him opening the fridge.

"This is my house, I should be asking you that", he retorted, raising a brow. 

That perfectly arch brow of his which he always used to toy with me. 

"I couldn't sleep so I came down here to get something to drink", I answered.

"Oh please, I know you snuck down here to steal something", he chuckled. 

This guy was truly crazy, accusing me of stealing. What did I look like a thief? 

"And why would I ever do that?" I asked, glaring at him. 

"I don't know your life story, so how would I know why", he smirked.

I wrapped my hand around the carton of milk and poured it out into the cup. 

"You act as if this is your house".

I rolled my eyes. How could Sulli live with such a brother. His annoyance level was beyond the bar.

"I think you need to sleep, maybe it'll get rid of your grumpiness", I retorted back.

"Fine, if you want me to leave so badly. I will, but remember princess, there are cameras everywhere, just a warning if you're thinking to try anything", he smirked getting up from the seat he took.

"There's no way I would steal from a friend", I hissed at his back.

"You'd be surprised at how a friend can betray you", he said coldly, his back turned as he headed upstairs.

I made a fist at his back. What was he talking about. That stupid nickname, I was not a princess. What did he mean just now, though. Betrayal? 

He sure did look good just now. His hair was tossed back messily and he wore grey sweats and a black t-shirt. I bit my lip slowly receiving goosebumps from the image in my head. 

No, Soojung, think about Kai he's your main objective.

I drank the glass of milk before heading back to bed.


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know I haven't updated, but I was kind of stuck on how things in the book should happen, also bare with me for awhile, cause I have school so I won't be able to update a lot, but I hope you continue to read and vote and comment. Thank you for the love.

P.s Sestal moment for all the Sestal fans. Stay tuned for more. 

-xoxo