Chapter 2/33

Perplexed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So... here is part 2. I had so much fun writing it. I am currently working on chapter 4, and that is turning into a lot of fun too.
Anyway, enjoy. X

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

The exams came and went. Key didn’t really care how well he did as long as he got a good enough grade to keep passing in his English and finance classes. He found out he got the role he wanted for the show, so did Taemin and preparations for it started immediately. Jonghyun’s music section had also become busy, they were learning the music that would be played live alongside the drama at the end of the year. On top of that, Jonghyun had to ace both of his English module exams and was given a composing assignment over the winter break.

“Eurgh, that last exam was torture! I just ended up guessing a lot of it. Anyway I’m up for loosening up, how about you guys?” Jonghyun spoke to Kibum and Taemin who were chattering about the drama rehearsal classes that would still take place during the winter break.

“Hell yeah. I am dying to loosen up and just forget for a while.” Taemin said with a grin and Key had to agree with both of his friends.

“Come on then, let’s get a move on. I want to head to the mall to buy something to wear for tonight, and Jonghyun … if you agree to drive us there and not complain while were shopping then I’ll buy you something if you want?” Key chuckled, he knew his best friend too well as Jonghyun took out his car keys with a happy smile and took off in the direction of the car park.

‘Too easy’ Kibum thought.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

“Minho, do I really have to go?” Onew whined like a 5 year old child. Sometimes Minho wondered if Onew really was his hyung, or if it was the other way around.

“Yes, you promised me like… months ago. I helped you in soccer practice so now it’s time to pay up!” Minho answered. “Besides, it’s going to be fun and if you really really hate it then you can always come up to my room and just chill in here okay. You can just lock the door and play games if you want, since you’re sleeping here anyway.” Minho added, merely just to try and cheer Jinki up a bit. He wanted Jinki to socialise and mingle and hoped he didn’t end up locked in Minho’s room playing games by himself.

“Fine. So, I chose an outfit to wear…let me know what you think?” Onew asked shyly.

“What are we? Teenage girls?” Minho asked with a laugh but agreed anyway.

Onew came out dressed in what he planned to wear tonight. Minho was actually speechless, in a good way for once.

Onew really didn’t know how good he actually looked. He had a solid chest and shoulders with slim but built hips and abs. His legs were strong like an Ox but long and lean like a runner. Minho admired his best friend and wished he really could see how good he looked, maybe it would boost his confidence a little and help him to make more friends. Still, no matter how many times Minho and others close to Jinki told him, he never really believed them. He would just smile, say thank you and shake his head.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

At Minho’s party there were so many people. Key was actually having a great time despite being used as Jonghyun’s wing man and being in a party hosted by the frog who had his eyes on his dongsaeng. Key had just successfully gotten Krystal to talk to Jonghyun and was leaving them alone so they could get to know each other. Key waked through the house trying to remember where the kitchen was, not only was this house massive but Key was also pretty tipsy and could have gotten lost in a shoebox right now. Worming his way further and further to what he thought was the back of the house he finally found some alcohol. He didn’t find the kitchen but he found a table with lines of shots ready to be knocked back. Just as he took his first shot and the alcohol was still stinging his throat, he looked up to see something VERY interesting.

The guy had on a black T-shirt with a small strip of mesh across the top that lined his shoulders and collar bones. The sleeves were normal short length which showed off his muscular arms. Moving lower, Key appreciated the sight that greeted him. Black skinny jeans and a large belt with what looked like a Batman belt buckle; okay, so for now, Key is calling this stranger Batman. Batman wore a pair of white Nike hi-tops, and they were a blinding plain white, suddenly Key was curious as to what kind of face this body belonged to.

Upon scanning his eyes back up he took notice of Batman’s small waist which still looked firm and built despite being small. When he reached Batman’s face though, all of the air in his lungs was pushed out in one go. He was met with smouldering brown eyes that had a hint of friendliness, iness and shyness swirling in them. There was a set and defined jaw, his prominent adams apple and sharp cheek bones. His hair was brown and looked soft and slightly messy like it was styled that way on purpose and the bangs which fell slightly over his eyes just added to the heat that was suddenly swirling in Kibum’s blood. He HAD to have him. So, he began to make his move.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Jinki was standing in the corner of Minho’s lounge. He spent a lot of time in this beach house as a kid and it seemed odd to see it so full of people and alcohol when it used to be filled with just himself and Minho playing video games or shooting water guns in the summer. This t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter