Chapter 6

Making Memories

Hello guys! Sorry I'm kind of uploading this late. I mean't to put it up a few hours ago, But I got lost in the swing of cooking myself breakfast, and Also planning a trip in two months because I am pretty sure you guys have heard; That our beloved babie's are coming back to the states! And this time I will be going- hands down! And I also want to apologize for uploading last weeks chapter on Sunday. I don't know if you notice but I try to upload it every saturday because on fridays, be gettin' home from school, chill for a few hours, and edit it the night before. Then I upload it on sat. because on Sunday, I have church and when I get back, I get seriously lazy and prepare myself for school the next day. (Why am I telling you this, you probably don't even care. ._. BUT JUST IF YOU WERE WAITING THAT SATURDAY, I SEOULJI APOLOGIZE. <3) But anyways, Long story short, Upload on sats, around 11 am, if not that time, I'll upload it later in that day. Buttttt, Lets get down to this chapter where changjo and Niel kiss for the first time. Okay I am joking, this chapter is a bit longer btw, now I'm going to shutup and let you read. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Wow hyung! Your house is so small! Its nearly like a commoner's house!" Ricky looked around in aw as Daniel led them the way to his room.

"Thanks..? It was only made for a small family." Niel shrugged. "My father doesn't believe in buying a huge house. He says there might be unused space, which is wasteful."

"So your dads cheap?" L.Joe spoke up.

"I guess, if you want to put it that way.." Niel replied pushing open his bedroom door." I would feel really bad making you all sleep on the floor, So I will let someone take my bed. And I can borrow a bunch of blankets and sheets from my parent's room.." He continued.

"I want the bed! I need my beauty sleep for tomorrow." Chunji said walking over to the bed then plopped down on it." And its nice and fluffy too! Just how I like it." He smiled swaying his arms in the blankets."Thanks fish."

"I-I didn't say you c-"

"Move bunny, You get enough of your snow white sleeping. Sleep on the floor for once. You always sleep in everyone's bed." L.Joe frowned dropping his bag onto the floor.

"Its because its essential! If I sleep on the floor, who knows what kind of dirt I might get on my face! And don't even get me started on back pains!" Chunji began to scold."Its not easy getting to look this way!"

"Blah, Blah, Blah." Byunghun retorted while rolling his eyes.

"Well while you guys settle in.. I'll go get the blankets." Daniel nodded slowly before leaving the room.

"His room is so.."Changjo began as he looked around.

"Unique?" Minsoo said finishing up his sentence.

"Yeah." Maknae nodded.

"Hey! I think he used to be a child actor!" Ricky said while looking at a small picture frame of little Daniel and a middle aged man." Thats Lee Soonhyuk! He used to be famous for directing dramas! My mom tried so hard to get me in one of his works!"

"Boring." L.Joe replied sitting down on the bed next to chunji."Lets all play a game."

"Yeah, We will call it, 'Roasting Chicken'. Come on Joey! Time to go in the oven! Your our dinner!" Chanhee said clapping his hands together while he his lips.

"Touch me and your dead meat!"

"I think he would go great with some soybean soup." Maknae added on with a small snicker.

"Wahh!" Ricky whined."Stop it, You guys are making me hungry!"

"Excuse me- excuse me-" Daniel whispered walking in with a mouth of blankets and pillow between his arms." Excuse me minsoo hyung-" He repeated trying to get through.

"Oh, sorry." The elder nodded getting out of the way.

"Alright! Lets setup and get some sleep. We need plenty of rest for tomorrow." Chanhee clapped once again."Pali," He snapped repeatedly.

Once everyone was all settled, it was dark in the room. The only person that had really fallen asleep first was Minsoo ofcourse. Everyone else were either starting to fall asleep or trying to. But eventually, they all fell out one by one; except Niel. He had been staring at his reflection in the mirror for the past hour.

"Ugly..?" He whispered to himself as he raised his hand to his face." I'm sorry.. that my face ... disgusts you.." He frowned followed by a deep sigh.

"Hyung..?" Jonghyun yawned moving his head up to look in Niel's direction.

Niel jumped and looked back at him."Oh sorry maknae.. Did I awake you?"

"No, I just overheard you whispering. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah..." Niel nodded slowly."Everything is okay.." He replied with a fake smile on his face."Go back to sleep."

"Hmm," Maknae hummed with a small shrug. He lifted up the blanket that Ricky were mostly hogging and put it over his head.

Niel turned his attention back on the mirror. He stayed quiet for a few minutes because he wanted to make sure maknae was sleep. He didn't want to wake him again, or wake anyone up. He glanced over at the clock on his nightstan.

3:32 am.

"Maybe I really should get lip surgery when I get my first pay check.." He continued to whisper. He rose his hand to rub his lips."Or maybe a nice hair cut..?" He rose his hand up to his hair."I want to be attractive too.."

"Hyung." Changjo spoke up suddenly.

"H-Huh?" Daniel said in shock looking over in his direction.

"Why did you lie to me." Maknae questioned.

"What are.. you talking about..?"

He moved the blankets from on top of his body and sat up."You told me you didn't see those girls."

"I .. I didn't." Daniel said shaking his head."I only hung out with Jun today."

"If you didn't, then why are you so worried about your looks." He continued, finally looking over in Daniel's direction.

"Well.. Its just that the auditions are tomorrow.. and I want to look nice.."

"You weren't worried about it before. So what changed?"

Niel stared at him in silence. He was trying to think of a way to defend himself, a way out.

"Why did you lie?" The younger repeated.

"I.." Niel trailed off.

"You what?"

Niel took a deep sigh and glanced back over at the mirror."I didn't want you to worry.. You seemed stressed about it at the time.."

"So?" Changjo began."You still could of told me. I know your used to keeping things to yourself. But hyung we're going to be a family now, and families look out for each other. If those girls start pestering you, they won't ever see daylight again."

"Who cares.. Those things they said, were true.."

"Things like what?"

"One said I disgusted her, that I was ugly.."

Changjo scoffed."They are just jealous Niel. You wanna know why?"

"What..?" Niel questioned looking back over at him.

"Him." Jonghyun replied, pointing over at Chunji."They worship a guy that sleeps like a dog." He gestured to the dry saliva on His hyung's cheek.

Niel chuckled slightly at the sight. "They don't like anyone that is close to hyung. So don't take it to heart okay?"

"Okay." Niel nodded with a small smile.

"Come here." Maknae motioned moving out of his sleeping spot.

Niel nodded once again and crawled over to him.

"I think you look great for tomorrow, Everyone will totally fall for you. You'll get in for sure."

"Really..?"

"Of course," Jonghyun smiled patting the place where he was laying."Here, take my spot."

"But Ch-"

"Take it." He said cutting him off.

Daniel proceed as he obeyed the youngers orders. He blinked and tossed the blankets over his body.

"Sleep well."

"... Alright.." Niel nodded then closed his eyes. After a few minutes, He had been sound to sleep.

Changjo smiled and raised his hand to play with the ends of Niel's hair."He must of been really tired," He said as he watched Daniel sleep. "As long as I'm here, I'll protect you." He whispered."I won't ever let anyone hurt you, I promise."

I promise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Number, 234."

Niel heard on the intercom as he waited in the waiting room.

All the other guys had already went. First Chunji, Then C.A.P, L.Joe, Changjo, and lastly ricky. The only thing they left him with was a 'good luck.'

You can do this..

He thought to himself as he patted his leg lightly. It would only be a few more numbers till his, so of course was nerve wrecking.

237..

He waited patiently, watching the intercom speak closer to his number, until.

"Number, 237."

He took a deep breathe before standing up to leave the room. When he got to the doors he pushed them open to walk onto a stage. He looked over and saw three judges sitting at a table below. He looked farther beyond them and saw the rest of the guys sitting in the bleachers, waving at him.

"Your name?" One of the judges spoke up.

Niel stared at them in shock. He couldn't believe it. It was Andy, The Andy himself.

"A-Ahn Daniel." He stuttered.

"Don't be nervous." Andy chuckled in response."Start when your ready."

Niel nodded slowly then glanced over at Changjo.

"You got this." Maknae mouthed, plumping his fist in the air.

"Noonan neomu yeppeo, Namjadeuli gaman an dweo, Heundeullineun geunyeoae mam Sasil algo isseo," He began."Geunyeoaegae sarangeun, Hansoonganae neukkimil ppoon, Mola haedo nayegaen salmae everything,"

Andy and the other three judges watched him carefully. About half way through, he whispered something to the other man, then he leaned over to the other judge; she nodded in response.

"You can stop." The man interrupted Him.

Daniel gulped and nodded.

"I'm pretty sure this is a hands down.. no discussion." He continued.

Niel stood still, folding his hands together behind his back.

"Mr. Daniel. your voice is wonderful, but." The man stopped."You need a little more practice."

"I understand.." Daniel nodded.

"Are you willing to work hard for it?"

He nodded once again.

"Then, Welcome to the family. Your our final, and last pick. Congratulations."