Chapter 11

Making Memories

 

A few weeks later

 

"Camera?"

"Check."

"Banners?"

"Check!"

"And lastly, our tickets. " Junghye continued as she waved three tickets in the air."Front row tickets! I can't wait to drown in Chanhee's sweat!"

Mina and Haerim exchanged disgusted looks between each other.

"That's pretty disgusting." Haerim spoke up.

"Like you haven't said worse." Junghye replied while she rolled her eyes."If it weren't for me, You two wouldn't be here. But, I decided that since you two are my dearest friends; That I would pay for your tickets."

"It's not like we're commoners you know." Haerim scoffed as she crossed her arms.

"Hey guys.. " Mina said holding out the banner with her hands."I think we spelled that girl's name wrong.." She pointed to Niel's name that was spread across the back along with the other members names. 'Nile' it read in bright lavender.

"Oh. That wasn't on purpose, it was intintional." Junghye replied witha devious smiled.

Just then the intercom went off.

"All ticket holders please report to the comon's room" The voice spoke.

"Okay girls, Lets go." She motioned as she turned around toward the doors.

The rest of the girls quickly followed behind her.

 

 

You can do this ...

Daniel thought to himself. He watched the lady in the mirror before him. His hair stylist was doing last minute touches since they would be going on live in less than five minutes. The thought of it was nerve wrecking to him. Imagine being infront of the whole nation. That just meant another two hundred people would be judging him right before his eyes.

"Your all set." She spoke as she took a step back to examine him. "Perfect."

"Hm." Niel hummed as he nodded."Thank you." He stood up from his chair and dusted himself off.

"Fighting." She whispered and gave a small fist pump.

A smile grew on his face."Fighting." He said back and nodded once again.

"Alright my boys." Seungmin called out."It's about that time." He gestured the six boys to come closer to him.

They all began to huddle into a circle.

"It's been a long month," He began." You guys worked really hard to get here. Let's set aside all the worries, the nervousness, and let's go out there and show these underaged girls what Teen Top has to bring to the table. Arrassoe?"

"But.. What if there are guys in the crowd to?" Ricky questioned.

"Ricky.."

"Yes?" He smiled brightly.

"Stay focused." Seungmin said as he reached out his hand to flick the younger's forehead.

"Ow.."

"But, does everyone understand."

"Yes, sir!" They all screamed in unison.

The excitement from their voiced filled throughout the room.

Today was really going to be a special day. Not only becuase they were debuting, but this would be a whole new experience for them.

The door swung open, revealing one of the assistants of the building. Their job was to basically go around signaling artist to get ready for filming and such.

"Teen Top?" She glanced down at her paper and back up at the group of boys."Your on," She motioned."Please follow me."

The boys nodded and slowly piled out the room one by one.

Daniel looked at all the other rooms the were passing by as he followed behind his hyungs. He took a long deep breathe."This is so nerve wrecking.."

"Hm?" Maknae said looking over at him.

"I said this is nerve wrecking."

"It's okay, Your going to do great." He reassured as he raised his hand to pat Daniel's back.

"I hope..."

"Alright." The lady said turning toward the boys. "If there are any problems with the mics, Just keep going. It tends to happen alot since they often drop during performances."

"So have you guys never thought about buying new mics?" Chunji questioned.

"Is that any of your business?"

"I'm just generally being a concerned costumer." He smirked.

"Okay..then?" She replied slowly.

 

"Next, I am sure this new boy group will have you making a encore with their debut song." The host spoke into the mic.

"Just thinking about them gives me the chills! They are all so handsome." The girl next to him added on.

"Totally I envy them. So please give it up, For Teen Top!"

Screams and claps roared throughout the room as it became dark.

At that moment the music began to play and it seems like the screaming became even louder.

Neol joha haetgie nan baksureul chinda,

Neogt nagan saramcheoreom utgo baksureul chinda,

Niel began as the lights started to lighten up on him as he rose up from the ground. The boys slowly followed behind him.

Saranghaetgie modeun geol da jwotgie,

Oneuldo nan gippeo ttwimyeo baksureul chinda,

Chunji sang as he stood right behind Niel.

"Oh my god, He looks so good.." Haerim said as she her lips. She rose the camera up to her eye level and began to snap some pictures.

"Yah, Don't take pictures with her in it." Junghye hissed as she pointed toward Daniel.

Ieoda jamsi tto nan hanchameul unda
Mwongareul irheobeorin
geotcheoreom nan seo itda,

Saenggakhaenaeseo neoreul saenggakhaenaeseo

Gapjagi sinnage utgo tto baksureul chinda

Clap man,

Mad man you will come back to me baby oh~

The music went on as the boys began to switch places. Changjo and Ricky went of to the front with Chunji stood in the middle. Minsoo,. L.Joe and Niel were off to the back.

"I'm so cra cra crazy," Seungmin sang a long as clapped. He was off in the audience area."Cra cra crazy," He danced along.

"I love you Lee Chanhee!" Mina screamed as chunji went of so sing his part.

He smiled and hit on his chest a few times.

"He smiled at me!" Junghye exclaimed.

"No he didn't! He smiled at me!" Mina protested.

"Yah, Do you wanna die?" Junghye replied as she waved her fist in the air.

"I should be asking you that!"

Kkeutnael su eomnabwa jichyeoganeun nal jom bwaba
Ja kkuman naega neol gieokhae ulgo utneun clap mad-

Man,

Clap man,

Mad man,

Oooh,

"Can you two quit bickering and get out of my shot?!" Haerim hissed as she rose the camera up in the air.

Dodaeche nega mwonde nae gieoge natana mangchineunde,

C.A.P moved forward and went on with his Rap.

The boys looked so good, it was all just perfect in that moment. The crowd was in love them.

Eokjiro sumswimyeo jugeomanga hyeonsireul beoryeona sseogeomanga,

Neolboreo ijenan naraolla meorissok achimeun balgamanga,

Changjo and the others went on the repeat the chorus. They had already moved back to their original places.

The fans had got a hang of it aswell, so they too started to sang along too.

"Mina stop pulling my hair!" Junghye hissed. She tried pushing Mina off of her.

"You let go of me first!"

The two still had been fighting over the whole Chunji thing. But Haerim on the other hand, weren't paying any mind to them. She was to busy getting photos of the boys and Chunji as well, All accept Niel. If she did happen to get a picture of him, She was just going to crop him out.

I'm so cra cra cra cra cra crazy,

Cra cra crazy,

Clap clap clap clap mad man,

Niel appeared back in the front as the boys moved into their closing positions.

kkeutnael su eomnabwa jichyeoganeun nal jom bwaba,

Jakkuman naega neol gieokhae ulgo utneun,

Clap mad man mad man,

"Wah.. His vocals are super cool." A girl shivered as she went into daze.

Junghye, Who happened to be beside her, glanced over at her. She gave her a disgusted look.

"You do realize that is a girl right?"

"Huh?" The girl replied looking over at her. She looked back up at Niel then back over at her. "Aniyo, That's a boy."

"No, I went to school with her, that's a girl." Junghye shook her head." Alot of the guys at our school thought she was cute since she wa-"

Her voice was caught off by claps filling the room. The lights of the theatre began to dim again. The girl didn't really get a chance to hear what Junghye had even said. It was to loud.

She looked back over at her group of friends. She then began whispering things into their ears once the noise had died down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was near midnight when the boys had finally reached home. They had left the music show hours ago, But Andy had some unfinished business with them regarding to their music video back at the company. It was a pretty eventful day.

They all branched off into their own little worlds. Minsoo had actually went to sleep. L.Joe was up watching television. Ricky was up watching an anime on his computer. Chunji was actually in the shower getting ready for bed, and a changjo and Niel were both in their rooms. Changjo was scrolling through his phone, While Niel was on his laptop. He had been watching videos of their performance from earlier.

"Wahh.. We are getting so many positive comments.." He whispered as he scrolled through the comments section.

"Did you say something?" Maknae questioned. His eyes were still glued onto his phone screen.

"I said we are getting alot of positive comments."

"What, were you worried or something?" Changjo questioned again as he finally glanced up at him.

"No.. I just was curious.." Daniel lifted up his hand and rested his chin in the palm of it."I just wanted to know what people thought. They seem to really take a liking to L.Joe and Chunji."

"Picking favorites and they don't even know our names yet." He glanced back down at his phone.

"They went by our hair styles and colors.."

"Oh."

"Mhm." Niel hummed in response.

It was silent between the two until Jonghyun let out a long deep sigh.

"Why do you keep getting angry at me..?" He whispered to himself.

Daniel lifted his head and glanced over at him.

Jonghyun slumped down in his side of the bed and let out another long sigh.

"I can't keep making you happy.." He whispered once more.

"Hmm.." Niel hummed and closed the lid of his laptop. He placed it onto the and slid it under the bed. He looked back over at Jonghyun.

He wanted to ask him what was wrong, but he didn't want to make him mad at him again. In the end he was just caring about him.

"Niel." Jonghyun yelled snapping him out of his thoughts.

"H-Huh?"

"Why are you looking at me?"

He had already noticed that Niel was staring, But Niel was to into his thoughts to even noticed.

"Oh-" Daniel said as he looked away. He started blinking his eyes."Uhm- I- Uhm. Nothing." He responded awkwardly as he shook his head.

"Hm." Jonghyun shugged. He placed his phone on the night stan."I'm going to sleep." He said as he pulled the blankets over his body.

"Good night.."

"Night."

"Maknae?" Niel questioned hesitantly.

"What?" He replied not looking back at him.

"Is everything okay?"

"It's nothing. Don't mind it."

"Oh.. Okay.." Daniel nodded. He layed down on his side of the bed and pulled the covers over his body.

I'll figure out what's wrong with you..