*Information*

Making Memories

Hi guys! This is just some information profiles on a few of the up-coming characters and so on. I hope you enjoy them!

This is Kang Jun. He was born in Anyang, Kyonggi-do. He used to be a bit of a trouble maker till he met Niel. His life's been pretty hard since his parents hadn't been there due to them just leaving him as a child. So he just lives with his neighbor that basically watched him grow up. His birthday is December 5th, Junnie is a 93 liner.

Isn't he the most cutest little black flower? 

  

This is my baby Jeon Minkyu. He's a flower boy who pays attention in all of his classes. He spawns from a rich family. His mother sort of has a connection with a couple of 'Royal' people of south korea. He is from Bundang-gu, one of korea's wealthiest and highest district. So pretty much he's well known. He was born on January 10th. he is a 96 liner. He's so cute he's like a bear! 

And Now finally, For our three queens. (Haha, Maybe to themselfs they think.) Chunji's Sasaeng squad!

I welcome you, Bae Haerim. Haerim is also born in Bundang-gu. She's sort of the fiesty one of the group, The brains. She pretty much knows everything. She was born on January 3rd, a 95 liner. She's cute for a little master mind-

Next is Son Mina. Like our last two wealthy kids, Mina is from Bundang-gu as well. She's the cute, slow poke of the group. Since her dad is the CEO of a gaming company, she uses his money to go shopping, so you would probably see her with all the latest trends. Her birthday is June 15th, She is a 95 liner as well. The slow ones always have a cute side to them. Curses! 

And lastly, The perfect Hwang Junghye! (Aka, Mrs. Lee, Haha,Girl no.) Anyways, Junghye was also born in Dundang-gu. She is the leader of this Sasaeng squad. Her dad is the co-founder of Shinhan financial group, So she ranks in alot of money along with a little bit of modeling as her side job. She's just as fiesty as Haerim, Maybe even a bit more, but that is just the crazy in her. She was born on July 30th, she's a 94 liner. 
Darn, even if she is pretty, Chanhee won't fall for a barbie doll!

I hope you enjoyed this! I just wanted you to know a little bit of their background and where they originated from. Alright, I must sleep now. Finals are tomorrow, Wish me luck okay? And please look out for the next chapter on saturday, Bye!