Chapter 5

Making Memories

"Minkyu what does this do? Minkyu what does this mean? Minkyu if I touch it will I break? Minkyu whatcha reading? Minkyu can I have a piece?"

Ricky had been tormenting Minkyu for the past twenty-five minutes since Jonghyun had ran off to get Niel. He wanted someone to play with, and Minkyu was the only person available.

"Miiinnnnnkkyyyuuuu," Ricky whined clinging onto the youngers arm."Are you going to answer me?"

"I was just going to let you keep going till you gave up, but I see thats not the case here.." He sighed scratching the side of his head." Why aren't you with Jonghyun?"

"He left me alone because he ran after Niel hyung! So I came to you!"

"Oh.. Then I guess I'll play with you then. What do you want to do?" He questioned closing the book he had been reading.

"I don't know I didn't think I'd get this far.." Ricky pouted.

"Heol.. This kid." Minkyu chuckled shaking his head."Lets go down to gym, We can go play soccer or something." He stood up and adjusted his shirt.

"Hey! I'm your hyung! I'm not a kid!" Ricky hissed crossing his arms.

"Whatever, Lets just go." Minkyu snapped and he started to walk for the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It were silent between Niel and Jun as they walked down the hallway. They were pretty much enjoying each others company. They often did this when ever they hung out together. After a decade it kind of just became a habit.

"Hyung..?" Niel spoke, breaking the silence. He glanced over at Jun.

"Hmm?" Jun hummed in response. He didn't look at Daniel.

"Soon I won't be able to hang around ..." Niel stuttered in his words."I-I mean I would won't be on school m-much.."

"Why? Dropping out?"

"No.. It's just that me and a couple o-"

"Wait, Hold that." Jun interrupted him."I have to go take a leak." He pointed over at the bathrooms that were on the other side of the hallway."I'll be back, Alright?"

Niel nodded as he watched his hyung walk away.

He'd been meaning to tell Jun about the whole audition thing for the longest. He'd known about it for three weeks now so he didn't have any reason not to tell him. Its just the fact that he didn't want to upset Jun since they had been going through some things. No, It wasn't just the audition he wanted to tell him about, It were his feelings. The feelings he had since elementary School. The ones he swore he'd hide. Jun was always there to protect him when people would mess with him. He was so small and fragile, Jun really had no reason not to. He couldn't help but like that trait about him. He didn't want to confess because of the fear of rejection. So he just held it in.

Daniel sighed and leaned his back against the wall."Maybe it would be better off if I don't tell him.." He whispered to himself.

"Yah." A voice yelled interrupting his thoughts.

He glanced up to see three girls walking toward him. One with long light brown hair with bang and a bunny Barrette in her hair, another on the right with a black colored pixie cut, and lastly, the middle one. She had jewelry around her wrist that could probably blind a whole Highway. Her skin was the ideal pale, so smooth the makeup against her face went so well with it. Her hair was sleek and long. with a bow slapped on top of her head. Her hair was black too, that was another highlight against her face.

Daniel looked around to see if he were the only one in the hall."Me?" He thought as he pointed to himself and looked back in the girls direction.

"Yes you." The middle one spoke as the three girls surrounded him."Your the one thats going to be in that group with Chanhee oppa right?" Junghye questioned crossing her arms together.

"Uh.. Yes?" Daniel nodded slowly." How do you know..?"

"Who doesn't know? Look. I'm just going to be up and open with you. Don't try anything with Chanhee oppa. If I even see you touch him, or even talk to him. Your dead meat."

"Yeah! Oppa doesn't like girls likes you~" Mina, the one on the left smirked as she cosigned.

"What..?" Daniel said with a confused look on his face."What are you talking about?"

"Don't play stupid." Junghye sneered eyeing him down."What kind of girl wears the boys uniform? Your whole appearance disgusts me."

Daniel glanced down at his clothes then back up at her."What else am i supposed to wear...?"

Junghye scoffed." Your just so- ew! Your fashion sense is just ew! Your whole existence pisses me off! Your just ugly!"

"Ugly..?" Daniel repeated under his breathe.

"Like I said. Just leave Chanhee alone. I don't care if you have to promote with him. Just stay away." Junghye looked back at Mina and Haerim."Kaja." She motioned and began to walk away.

Before leaving Haerim pushed Daniel against the wall." Watch your back, Newbie." She whispered in his ear before walking away.

Your Just ugly! Your just ugly!

Is the only thing he could hear at the moment. Those exact three words haunted his mind.

"Ugly.." He repeated. He pushed his lips together and looked down at the floor.

Low self esteem was another problem for him. Niel never thought he was good looking. A few people have told him that, and thats where the horror really started. After hearing it multiple times it just stuck to him.

"Niel?Niel!" Someone called out multiple times down the hall.

"Huh?" Niel said looking up to see where the noise was coming from. There he saw maknae running toward him. "Oh, Hi jonghyun.." Niel waved and put on a small smile.

"Please tell me you haven't run into any girls-" Jonghyun panted once he caught up to him.

He'd been running around for the past forty minutes. Looking for Daniel was nearly like getting through a maze.

How could someone be so skinny and tall be so hard to find?

He thought.

"Girls...?" Niel said slowly looking back down the way the girls had went.

"Yes, Girls. Chunji's secret fanclub."

"No," Niel shook his head then glanced back down at Maknae, who was still trying to catch his breathe.

"Good, if you do run into them, turn the other way."

"Okay.." Niel nodded slowly."

"Why are you just standing out here alone?" Changjo asked once his breathe finally came back.

"Oh, I'm waiting for someone.."

"Who?" Jonghyun questioned looking at the empty hallway around them.

"My hyung, He's dragging me to lunch.. but I'm not really hungry."

"Then why are you going?" He chuckled shaking his head.

"I'm only doing it because it will make him happy. I want to be a good dongsaeng." Daniel nodded with a smile.

"Well alright. I'll see you tonight. And if you see ricky in the lunch room, tell him I said sorry."

"S-sorry?" Niel repeated while he watched him walk away.

Damn it, The sleep over.

All the guys came up with a system where they take turns holding sleepovers. Since Ricky had been so noisy in wanting to know what Daniel's house looked like, the rest of them just sort of jumped on board.

Mom's going to kill me..