Chapter 14

Making Memories

Saturday, The most fun yet relaxing day of the week. Kids were out of school, people were off work. It was just that day of the week to kick back and unwind from all the hell the previous days had caused, but it was just to recover from the aching and restart the cycle the next day. Sadly, The boys wouldn't be able to rest on a day like this for a while.

Since their debut was hot, they had ranked in more fans than they thought they would. But, this was all apart of being a idol, and they would have to endure it.

"Wah, There are so many fans.." Daniel spoke with his head slightly peaking out from behind a thick long black curtin.

From there he saw a sea of teenaged girls cheering or either chattering amongst themselfs. He shivered at the thought of having to stand before them. Yet again, that was just his shyness kicking in.

Ricky came up behind him and also took a peak. He gasped and waved his hand to the crowd, earning a loud noise of high pitched screams filling throughout the auditorium. Niel had jumped and moved back from the curtins. He wasn't used to this, neither was he used to a female calling out his name.

"Alright boys," A older aged woman spoke up as she walked to the center of the room."It's about that time." She looked down at her clip board then back up at the young six faces that surrounded her."First introduce yourselfs and then you can take your seats and we can get this event on the move. Does everyone understand?"

Each of the boys nodded their heads in agreement.

"Good, Fighting." A small smile appeared on her face as she jolted her fist up into the air.

The boys did the same before turning to enter the empty stage that stood before them.

One by one they entered, First came C.A.P, then Chunji, Niel, Changjo, L.Joe, and lastly Ricky. The boys presented themselfs to the crowd of eager fangirls. Cheerfully saying their motto as they took a bow and waved to the audience.

In the audience stood one familiar face. Their eyes, set straight on Niel. Eyeing his every move from greeting the fans to making his way to his seat. Those pair of eyes set evil upon him, the mouth that accompanied the eyes on the same face, ready to ruin his life in minutes. It was just waiting for the right cue.

The guards had instructed everyone to get in a single filed line so there wouldn't be any commotion once getting up to the table. Once they formed a line, the fan-sign was officially put into session.

The boys, signing away each album they came across, smiling and interacting with the fans. It just looked so peaceful and heavenly. Nothing could have been more perfect than this.

"Hi Niel oppa,"A girl spoke as she took a seat infront of Daniel. He glanced up at her with a bright smile.

"Hello!" He greeted cheerfully and took the album she pushed toward him.

 

"Oppa, Your so cute." She cooed, making Niel blush as he signed his name in the corner of the plastic covered seal.

"T-Thank you.." He nodded shyly while He passed the album back to her.

"Oppa, One day can you be my boyfriend?" She asked giddyly.

Jonghyun, Who of course was sitting next to him, shot his head up. He looked over at her and back over at Niel. The poor boys face was on the verge of becoming a tomato.

"Niel is mine." He smirked before looking back down at his own album he had been signing.

The girl looked over at him, a small pout formed on her lips."Yah, Jonghyun oppa, You won't share?"

"Nuh-Uh." He joked, passing the album he had back to the girl that stood infront of him.

The other girl laughed in response and moved onto chatting with Chunji while the girl Maknae had accupied herself with Niel.

After about 20 mintues, Half of the line had deminished. The boys had a 10 minute standby time to have refreshments and snack on any of the food gifts they had received from previous fans.

Daniel had received a big box of chocolate covered pocky. The box was pretty bigger than the average box that was sold in retail stores. It was like a million sticks came within the box. How in the world would he be able to finish these?

He took one stick out the box and popped it in his mouth. Enjoying the chocolaty sensation that took over his taste buds, he closed his eyes enjoying every moment of it. Unfortunately, that sensation had ended when he felt a piece of the stick snap off.

He opened his eyes to see what could have possibly happened, but their his culprit was, happily chewing on the broken piece of dessert.

"You could of just took one from the box," He frowned reaching back down into the box to pull out another stick.

At that, Jonghyun had stole that piece too. Upon seeing the pout across Daniel's face, he began to chuckle.

"It's not funny!" The older hissed. He placed the box on the table.

"Yes it is." Maknae responded. He reached his hand into the box and pulled out his own stick."Here," He said sticking one side into his mouth."Pocky game." He muffled.

Niel looked over at him in shock."H-Huh?"

"Come on," Jonghyun said motioning his hands for him to come closer.

Daniel took a deep gulp, Leaning in to let his lips slide onto the other side of the pocky. The two chewed away as their lips got closer and closer, But Niel being the scaredy cat he was, He stopped and pulled away before things went further. His face was even redder than before.

Jonghyun let out a small chuckle upon seeing his face. He liked seeing Daniel that way, He thought he looked cute.

Minkyu, who was nearly at the front of the line, watched them. He gritted his teeth at the sight of them enjoying each others company.

Maknae had used to do those kinds of things with him, and only him. Now it seemed like his attention was slowly being taken away, and he knew exactly why now. The cold replies, less of seeing each other, it was all so clear. It was all because of Niel.

"Attention everyone," The host said while speaking into the microphone."The 10 minute standby time is now over, so we will be preceeding with the event. Thank you." She bowed her head sighting and placed the microphone down on the table.

The line began to run smoothly again. Minkyu was finally at the front of the line, waiting for the next girl to move on from Ricky's greeting. Once she was done, he proudly walked up the stairs and took a seat infront of Ricky.

"Hi- Oh, Hi Minkyu!" He said excitedly."I didn't think I'd see you here!"

Minkyu shrugged and passed his album toward the younger."I wanted to come support all of my friends, It was the least I could do." He chuckled softly."You guys really did a great job."

"Thank you! Well, Here you go," Ricky said passing the album back to him."See you!"He waved to him as he went onto L.Joe.

"Hey, What are you doing here?" Byunghun asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Just supporting you guys." Minkyu replied with a small smile.

"Mhm." Byunghun nodded as he signed his name away."I take it your really here for maknae." He glanced back up at the boy with a smirk on his face.

In that moment, Jonghyun had looked over. He had already finished signing the album he had so he was pretty much preoccupying himself.

"Minkyu ...?"

Minkyu looked over at him with a cheerful smile.

"I'll leave you two kids to talk." L.Joe chuckled as he passed Minkyu back his album.

Minkyu got up and took a seat infront of Jonghyun, His smile the brightest than ever. "Hi .. Jongie." He spoke softly as he pushed his album toward him.

"What are you doing here." Maknae responded coldly.

"I came here to support you silly," He chuckled and pointed to the album."Sign please, It will be a great memory for our next anniversary."

Jonghyun took a deep sigh as he picked up his marker."There won't be another anniversary, so quit saying that." He looked down at the plastic cover of the case and began to sign it.

Minkyu, hearing his words, Frown a bit."So you really meant those things you said on the phone.."

Jonghyun nodded slightly and slid the album back to him.

The look on his face was far different than it was before. It was emotionless. Seeing that pained Minkyu. He was bored of him, and he had to accept that, But he wasn't going to.

"Who is it." Minkyu asked. His eyes were looking down at the table. His eyebrows were nearly touching, a frown was on his face. He was more then pissed off now.

"Can you move? Your holding up the line." Maknae pointed to a girl that was waiting behind Minkyu.

Minkyu glared over at the girl and scowled."This is not the end, Jonghyun."

"Okay." Maknae nodded. He really wasn't fazed, he really didn't care either.

Minkyu stood up and moved to take a seat infront of Niel.

"Hi! Thank you for coming," Daniel greeted with a wide smile."Thank you for supporting us."

Minkyu eyed him. Scoffing, He rolled his eyes."You aren't even that cute."

"E-Excuse me ..?" Niel said slowly.

"I said, Your not even that cute." Minkyu said restating his statement.

"Oh," Daniel nodded slowly."Well .. Can I have your album so I can sign it ..?"

"No, I don't want your filthy name anywhere on this album. Matter of fact I'll crop your picture out of the cover photo." Minkyu looked down at the cover of the case."Your face just ruined the whole thing, Just ugly." He grimaced.

"Oh .." Daniel said again."I-I understand."

"Why don't you do me a favor?" He glanced back up at Niel."Go get plastic surgery and maybe I'll reconsider. I'm suprised the company even let you in with a face like that."

Jonghyun lifted his head back up and looked over at Minkyu, He'd had it. "Yah, Who in the hell gives you the right to say stuff like that?"

"Stay out of this, Jonghyun. I didn't ask for your two-cents. This is between me and your wannabe Angelina Jolie. Even she is prettier than you, I don't know what kind of mistake your parents made, but they should of aborted you." Minkyu shrugged.

A couple of the fans that were left directed their attention over at Minkyu.

"How can he say things like that? Niel oppa didn't do anything to him ..." They whispered amongst themselfs.

"Jeon Minkyu!" Jonghyun roared as he dropped the marker he had and slammed his hand down on the table. He had startled the fan that was infront of him as well as the few others that were close by."Leave him alone! Why the hell are you here in the first place!"

"I felt like I had to give this homewrecker a piece of my mind!" Minkyu roared back.

"Come over here, Niel." Chunji said as he pointed to a chair that was placed between him and Minsoo.

He nodded in response and slowly stood up from his chair. As he walked over to the chair his head was sunk low. He didn't look up, not at all.

"Aww, Poor Niel .." One of the fans down the table frowned, a few copying her.

"Homewrecker? What are you taking about?"Jonghyun asked moving closer to Minkyu.

"I have seen the way you've been playing with him. You used to play with me like that. You used to look at me like that. Ever since you joined this stupid group, All I have seen is you with him! I know the reason why you wanted to break up with me, Because it was all him!" Minkyu yelled."You let this group change you, and especially that ugly rat!" He said pointing over at Niel, who still had his head sunk low.

"Quit calling him ugly. You don't have the right to go around calling someone names when you know nothing about them. And what the hell does Niel have to do with our relationship? He's nearly like my bestfriend! The reason I broke up with you is because I knew my schedule would be packed and I wouldn't have time for you. But you were to stupid to even realize that!"

"Yeah right Jonghyun, Bestfriend my . You like him, Its plain to see. You just lost one of the best things that had happened to you, But you let that big lipped freak come and distract you. But what can I say? You were always guliable at these kinds of things, so I should of saw this coming." Minkyu walked further down the table and stopped infront of Daniel."This won't be the end, Freak."

"Yah, Minkyu why don't you just leave?" Chunji scoffed as he looked over at Niel."If your going to keep inturpting our special time with our fans, You can go. We don't welcome rude people into our fandom."

"Whatever." Minkyu said turning to walk away.

He skipped down the steps and made his way out to the exit.

The room was quiet until the host got back on the microphone and decided that they would take another 10 minute standby.

While L.Joe and Ricky focused on calming maknae down, Minsoo and Chunji payed their attention to Niel. He still hadn't looked up. He was done, officially done. All it took was for one person to blow his appearance out of proportion and he was going to quit, and at this, This was the most awful way to experience it.

"Fish, Will you please look up?" Chanhee spoke softly as he rubbed his back. He still hadn't looked up."Fish, Please?"

"Stop calling me that," Daniel said lowly."I don't want to do this anymore."

"What do you mean by that ...?"

"I quit." He said standing up from his chair."I'm going home. Sorry that I caused so much trouble, I hope this never happens to you guys sgain." He bowed to his hyungs before walking off the stage.

"Niel wait!" Chunji yelled as he followed after him.

"Hyung what's going on?" L.Joe asked glancing over at Minsoo who was now getting up to follow after Chunji.

"Niel just said he quit." He replied briefly before following in Chunji's paths.

"What?" He and Jonghyun both said as they looked back in their direction.

"I have to stop him, Let me go."Changjo said trying to tug his arm out of L.Joe's grip.

"No, I don't think it's best for him to see you-" 

"Let me go!" Changjo yelled tugging even harder.

"Ricky help don't just stand their idiot!" Byunghun scolded trying to hold his grip as tight as he could.

"S-Sorry!" Ricky said clinging onto Maknae other arm.

"I said let go!"

"Maknae you have to calm down first, Your temper." L.joe said pushing him back down in his chair.

"I have to go help Niel!" He yelled once more trying to pry out of their grips.

"He will be fine I promise! He won't go anywhere-"

Meanwhile, With Chunji and Minsoo, That was the complete opposite. Niel had already managed to disappear. They looked everywhere for him, he was no where inside the building whatsoever.

"Hyung."Chunji panted as he glanced over at Minsoo."What are we going to do?"

"Leave him be for now, He's just upset right now so we can't force him to do anything. We will call him tomorrow okay? I'm sure he will be good as new. Hopefully,"

Hopefully ...