Chapter 3

Making Memories

"Noonan naye M.V.P.
Bureoumae ppudeuthaetji,

Neul sisunjipjoong Geunyeowa hamkkae issneun nan so cool,

Jaebal esoneul nochi malja deon naye dajimeun,

Eoneu soonganbuteo geojishingeol ala,

Niel sang to himself off in the corner of his room.

The boys had been practicing for the past week. The auditions were only in a couple of days so they needed to practice as much as they could. Daniel couldn't even get one practice in because of family altercations and school work. So for the next few days, the audition was the only thing he'd be focusing on.

Noonan neomu yeppeo,

Micheo,

Make up, shake up, break up,

He let out a deep sigh and slammed his body down into his bed.

Do I really want to do this?

He thought.

A few soft knocks came from his door.

"Come in," He called out in exhaustion.

The door slowly opened revealing his mother. "I couldn't help but over hear you singing, so I came to enjoy the show." She smiled walking over to the edge of his bed and took a seat beside him.

"Ah mom-" He whined grabbing one of his pillows to cover his face.

"I'm stressed.."

"About?"

"Remember those guys I told you about? The ones I met at school?" He slighty moved the pillow so he could look at her.

"Of course," She nodded.

"Well... On Saturday, we are going to audition for a entertainment.. and I really haven't gotten much practice at all.." He frowned into the pillow."Omma, What if I mess up?"

She shook her head and chuckled a bit."Why am I just hearing about this?"

"I meant to tell you- but we we're so busy.."

"It's fine, I'm not worried about it." She replied patting his leg."But don't be nervous. You can only fail if you let failure catch you. And none of my sons are failures! I mean just look at David, He's going places!"

"Well yeah, He's older, And thats his calling. I'm just a teenager."

"Bosung is even younger than you. He should be the one stressing about his hobby." She lifted her hand and ran her fingers through his hair."But the point is, Your voice is wonderful. So wonderful you don't even have to try. Just go up there and show them what you've got."

"Okay.." He nodded and closed his eyes. She watched him and then slowly looked away." If you get in, .. Then that mean's you'll be away alot." She sighed taking her hand away.

He opened his eyes and glanced at her."Ani, Only for a while, But I'll still come and visit." He pushed the pillow away and sat up.

"You will be to busy."

"Omma~ I can never be to busy for you!" He smiled widely wrapping his arms around her."Omma is my first priority~" He smiled. She raised her arm to pat his back.

"Your the middle child but you still act like a baby sometimes." She chuckled.

"I just love me some omma~" He smiled more, swaying them back and forth." When I raise enough money, I will open a bakery. Just like the one me and you talked about when I was younger!"

"Really? No, don't waste your money, save it."

He took his arms away." But it's going to be our family thing.. I'm still going to do it,"

"Alright, Alright." She laughed softly before she stood up."You should be going to sleep soon," She pointed over at his clock that sat on his night stan.

He glanced over at it.

11:43 pm

"Oh yeah," He nodded.

"Good night, Sleep well okay?"

"Okay." He nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god, I will be the first one to show up! Ugh when he walks in I'm going to get his number!" A voice squeled a few tabled away.

"Yah, He's not going to like you! My skin is milkier than yours!" Another hissed at the first.

"Both of you shutup! Chanhee oppa likes girls with curves, and I've got them." The third voice flaunted, making the other two voices look at her in disgust.

"What curves? From the padding your wearing?" The first voice retorted.

"Yah. Shut your mouth, this is all natural!"

"Your more faker than Beenzino and Jay oppa's friendship." The second snickered along with the first.

"Yeah, I always had second thoughts about you Junghye."

Ricky secretly watched the girls that were sitting a few tables away. He glanced over at Jonghyun."Maknae... did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" He replied stuffing his face with cereal.

"I think those girls know about our debut.."

"So?" He shrugged."Let them."

"But anyway, I heard there is a girl going to be in the group too." Junghye continued.

"A girl? So like a CO:ED group?" Mina replied making another disgusted face.

"Yeah, She goes here. Long brown hair, thick lips, something like that."

"Oh! I think I know who your talking about! She's in my class!" Mina exclaimed." I think her names..." She tapped her finger on the table a few times."Sojin?"

"No, I know who she's talking about, She's in my class. The boys totally swoon over her. But She's a tomboy. She wears the boys uniform to school. Totally flat chested, What do they see in her?" Haerim twitched." Shes going to be in a group with five other guys, like ew."

Changjo slowly looked over at them and dropped his spoon.

"Tomboy? ew! So are you saying she's never worn a dress in her life? What is wrong with her?!" Mina pouted crossing her arms." She's not right in the head!"

Her hair is pretty decent, Thats all I can say." Junghye replied rolling her eyes at how dramatic Mina was being."Since you know her Rim, Lets go find her. I don't want her trying to seduce Chanhee oppa."

Haerim nodded."Lets go." She said getting up as Mina followed.

Changjo watched the three girls as they left the lunch room.

"Have you seen Niel today?" He asked looking back over Ricky who was on his milk carton.

He shook his head in response.

"I'll see you later." Maknae replied picking up his bowl to throw away.

"Huh? No! maknae!" Ricky whined picking up his trash."Don't leave me alone!"

"Go to class." Maknae replied throwing his food away and heading over to the door.

Ricky pouted and looked around the room."I will go bother Sekyung!" He smiled throwing away his food and walked the opposite way of Jonghyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ani, You don't put it here! It goes here."

"Niel stop, You don't know what your doing!"

"Yes I do! Me and my dad used to play with these all the time when I was younger!" Niel whined trying to fit a piece of the puzzle in one of the slots.

"Your such a loser." Jun chuckled pushing Niel's hand away."I told you it doesn't go there."

"Hyung!" Niel whined louder. A few students turned their heads at them.

"Stop being so loud, People are looking-"Jun scolded as he raised his hand to flick the juniors forehead.

"Ow.."

"Enough of this stupid game, Lets go get lunch." He said standing up.

Niel shook his head."Hyung I'm not really hungry, you go head. I'll stay here." He smiled slighty.

"You always say that, Come on." Jun shook his head and grabbed Daniel's hand. He started pulling him out of his chair.

"Nuh-o!" Niel responded pulling his hand back, But he was sadly failing since Jun was much stronger them him.

"Your as thin as a stick! You, are, going, to, Eat."

"Never!"

"Ahn Daniel!" Jun yelled finaly prying him out of his chair.

"Okay, Okay, I'll go!"

"Good, Now come on, that was energy I could have been using to eat with." Jun responded rolling his eyes while heading over to the door.

"Actaully Hyung your not wasting it, Your using it to gain mus-"

"Don't talk like a loser-" Jun said putting his hand over the younger's mouth as they walked out the room.