Chapter 15

Making Memories

"Maybe you should quit playing around and actually study more." Said a voice from the television.

"Study?! I do study! Just ... not when your here .." Another spoke.

"Rin, If you really want to go after satan, You should start getting serious."

The sound of a closing door also came from the television.

It had been two days since the fansign incident. Daniel hadn't been thinking about it much, He really didn't want to. He'd been zoning out from the media and just drowning himself in his anime. Unfortunately, Since he had left his collection back at the dorms. He resulted to watching it online through his brothers laptop. That was actaully the only time he'd come out his room in the span of two days. He basically had everything he needed in his room. He feasted off of snacks that he occasionally hid in a box under his bed, He still had a extra set of pillows and blankets in his closet, and clothes? Of course he didn't take his whole wardrobe with him to the dorms. He was a pretty smart thinker. He knew something was going to happen, and he prepared for it.

"Stupid four-eyes." Rin's voice hissed.

Niel's soft chuckle filled the room. His mood always lightened when he watched anime. That was his passion.

A few knocks came from the door. He glanced over at the door.

"Niel?" His mother's voice called.

"Oh, come in." He reponded.

She slowly opened the door and peeked her head in the door way.

"Do you want to go to the market with me?"

Daniel exchanged glances between the television and her."I don't know,"

She sighed as she walked farther into the room."I would like if you came. You've been coped up in this room since Saturday."

"What is wrong with that?"

"Nothing-" She said shaking her head."It's just I'm used to you being social, But seeing you like this worries me."

He let out a long sigh."I don't want to go out there."

"And why not?" She asked, walking closer to his bed. She took a seat down on the edge of it.

"I just don't want to."

She took a gulp and raised her hand and placed it on his cheek."Look, I heard about what happen. Whatever was said, is not true. I raised a young and handsome son. Those kinds of people say those kinds of things just to get up under your skin." She moved her fingers to caress his cheek."They are just jealous of you, Okay? I have told you millions of times to not pay any attention to those kinds of people. You know deep down inside that you are attractive in your own way. I am pretty sure their are millions of people ahead that are waiting to see you- who Will say the same. So, Don't worry about what he said or what she said. What matters deep down inside is what you think about yourself. You are what you make it. Thats all that matters. You promise me, that you won't let anything like that bother you again."

He nodded slowly."I promise.."

"Good." She said with a grin."Now will you come to the market with me? I'll need help carrying everything back."

He nodded once more.

"That's my Daniel." She raised her hand up to ruffle his head before standing up. She made her way over to the door and left the room.

 

 

 

 

 


"Boys," Andy sighed as he paced back and forth infront of the conference table."No one has seen Niel? You have no idea where he is?"

"We went back to the dorms and he wasn't there .. We even called his parents, they didn't bother to pick up." Chunji replied.

"None of you have his Kakao?"

"Changjo has it."L.Joe said pointing his finger over at Maknae.

"Changjo," Andy said looking over at him.

Maknae slowly rose his head and looked over at him.

"Text him."

"I can't." He replied lowly.

"Why not?"

"He deleted his account."

Andy let out a frustrated sigh and slammed his hands down on the end of the table. A few of the boys had jumped in response.

"Sajang-nim, I think its best if we just cut him." Seungmin spoke up."We have to keep promoting, With or without him."

Andy let out another sigh."I guess you're right."

"Cut him?" Changjo repeated."N-No! You can't!"

"I have no choice, The groups image will keep getting damaged if we stay put. It's the only resolution."

Maknae stood up from his chair."Sajang- Give me the rest of the day to find him. I will get him to comeback. Just give me till tonight."

"Changjo stop i-" Andy started.

"Please." He interupted.

Andy let out another sigh and stood up from the table."You guys have till 09:00, to get him back here." He began."If he is not back here before then. Tomorrow your starting promotions without him." He pointed his finger over at Seungmin."Come on, meet me in my office." He lowered his hand and exited out the room.

Seungmin cleared his throat and rose from his chair."Please hurry and find him guys, I'm counting on you." He said before leaving the room.

It was silent between the five of them for a while.

"I have a plan." Maknae started."Do you guys want to hear it."

"Have at it." Minsoo nodded.

"We will branch off into teams. Two people will wait outside his house. Ricky and Chunji, That will be your job, Okay?"

"Whhaat?!" Changhyun pouted."I don't want to work with Chanhee! He never agrees on what I want to do!"

"Yah! How dare you talk bad about your hyung? Right infront of my face!" Chunji hissed in response.

"Guys, Come on this is not the time to start fighting."Minsoo said interupting them. He looked back over at Jonghyun."Go on."

"Me, L.Joe, and Minsoo will check all of the possible places he could be." Maknae went on.


"You do realize that would be kind of impossible- and dangerous at our rate, right?" L.Joe said raising an eyebrow."We aren't your typical everyday person now."

"And that's the point. We can use the fans to find him. They will lead us straight to him."

"Wow .... That actually sounds pretty good .." Chunji said slowly.

"Well." Minsoo said as he stood up from his chair."We better get to it, We don't have any time to waste."

 

 

 

As the Teen Top plan called "Operation: Find Niel" Was put into place, Niel was on his way to the market with his mother. Unfortunately, Since Chunji and Ricky would be staking out at his apartment, They had already missed him by 20 minutes or so. Now on the other hand, Teen Joeminjo, were checking every place that Niel would have went to. Convent stores, The DVD stores, The arcade, The Internet Cafe, Everywhere, but they were getting left with nothing.

"Okay, We have to go to plan B," Jonghyun panted as he placed his hands on his kneecaps.

"It shouldn't be that hard to find fans, Right?" Minsoo asked as he leaned up against the wall of the building.

Boy was he wrong. It was Monday, All the kids were in school. The only time they would probably see them was during study hall, But most schools didn't allow you to leave out of the school during that time, only if you had a note from your parents.

"I forgot ... There is school today ..." L.Joe sighed as he hit his forehead.

"Uh this is so complicated!" Maknae roared."NIEL-AH," He yelled at the top of his lungs."NIEL-AH!" He repeated a few more times.

Little did he know, those screamings would be getting him somewhere.

"Niel-ah." A faint voice echoed a few blocks away.

"Do you hear that?" Daniel's mother said looking ahead."If sounds like..." She trailed off.

"Niel-Ah." It repeated.

"Like your nickname," She looked over at him.

Daniel stopped in his tracks. He listened a few more times at the voice.

"Changjo," He whispered.

"Huh?" His mother responded.

He cleared his throat."Come on mom." He said motioning her to follow as her started to walk again.

"Y-You know who it is?" She asked as she followed him.

"Yes!" He nodded.

"Slow down, My legs aren't as good as yours!" She said as started to pant.

 

"Yahh!" A person yelled as the came from inside of the building."Could you shutup! Your disturbing my customers!"

All three of the boys looked back at the man. Jonghyun rolled his eyes and yelled once more."NIEL-AHHHH!"

"Y-Yah! Both off you get that fool to shutup or I'm calling the police!" He said pointing at Minsoo and Byunghun.

"Come one Maknae," L.Joe said pulling at the youngers arm, Minsoo accompanying the other." We should start looking somewhere else.

"NIEL-AH!" He yelled one last time before they turned the corner.

"Yah, Stop yelling, if he was near here he would of responded by now." Byunghun scolded."Crazy kid almost got us canned."

"He's just worried," Minsoo said patting on Jonghyun's back.

"Aren't we all?" L.Joe scoffed."If you had taken better care of the way you ended things with Minkyu, Niel wouldn't have left in the first place." He said looking back over at Changjo.

"I didn't think he would come and do that." Changjo replied lowly."It's not like I meant to hurt his feelings on purpose. Thats the last thing I wanted to do."

"Then you should start being more careful."

"Sure, Like it was my fault in the first place." He replied sarcastically.

"Maknae!" A voice yelled faintly. It was silent between the three until the yelling got a little closer.

"Do you guys hear that?" Minsoo said looking around.

"Yeah," Byunghun replied as he did the same.

"Must be Ricky and Chunji. Maybe they finally found him." Jonghyun said lowly.

"Maknae!" The voice yelled, Getting closer.

"No.. That doesn't sound like niether of their voices.."

"Maknae!!" It yelled louder.

Jonghyun rose his head."Wait, Everyone hush," He said as he stopped in his tracks.

"Niel!" Another voice yelled.

"No, I really think it's just Chunji and Ricky." L.Joe spoke again.

"Shutup!" Jonghyun hissed.

 

Daniel stopped in his tracks as he turned around. There he saw Ricky and Chunji running right for him.

"Are those the friends that you are ignoring?" His mother asked as she too looked back at them.

Daniel slowly nodded.

"We found you!" Chanhee yelled as he approached him.

He crashed into him, Wrapping his arms around him to bear hug him.

"I can't believe we did it!"

"Niel Hyung!" Ricky screamed as he hugged Niel as well.

"W-What do you mean?" Daniel chucked softly.

"Nevermind that! I'm just glad we found you!" Chunji smiled as both him and Ricky let him go."We have to find the o-"

"Niel?" Another voice questioned. Everyone turned their heads to see where the voice was coming from.

"Jonghyun?"

"Niel!" Maknae said excitedly as he ran toward him.

Daniel did the same till the two came into hug each other.

"You idiot," Maknae Chuckled as he hit the older's back.

"No, Your an idiot." Daniel muffled.

"I'm sorry that Minkyu said those words to you. I promise I won't let it happen again. I won't let him or anyone else say such a thing like that to you."

"It's okay," Daniel said pulling away."I made a promise to somone that I wouldn't pay attention to those kinds of things anymore." He looked back at his mom then looked back at Changjo.

"Good," Jonghyun replied as he raised his hand to ruffle his hair.

Just then, The rest of the boys caved in on them, wrapping each of their arms around each other.

"Teen Top is a family, and no one, I mean no one, Is left out." Chunji's voice muffled.

Daniel's mother stood off to the side as she smiled at the sight of them."No one move, I'm going to take a picture." She said as she reached into her pocket to pull out her phone.

"Wahh, mom your so embarrassing-" Daniel laughed from the center of the group hug.

"Oh hush, okay, One, Two, Three." A snapping sound came from her phone as she lowered her phone to look at the result. "Got it."

Each of the boys released their grips from each other. "Looks perfect, doesn't it?" She turned her phone screen for them to see the photo.

"I look so handsome," Chanhee said while he raised his hand to fix his hair."

"You can't even see you face bunny." L.Joe scoffed. 

"Don't you start with me shortie, I am in a good mood today!" Chanhee hissed.

"Can you two stop fighting for one day?" Jonghyun sighed. 

"He started it!"

"No, He started it." Byunghun responded, nudging Chanhee's Shoulder. 

"What kids.." Minsoo whispered to himself. 

"Well, Niel, We have to get you back to the company." Ricky said looking over at his hyung."If not we would be in so much trouble.."

"I can't go right now- I still have to help my mom out at the market."

"What time is it?" Maknae questioned. He pulled his phone out to check the time." We have a little over three hours left. We will go with you guys."

"Are you sure..?" Daniel said as he tilted his head."The market can be pretty crowded.."

"Of course." Jonghyun nodded."We will get back in time."

"Okay," Daniel said looking back over at his mom.

"Lets get going."

 

Teen Top is a family, and no one, I mean no one, Is left out.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, I got really fluffy at the end. I couldn't help it! The thought of the boys being apart broke my heart- But! I wanted to say thank you to everyone that has been following the story and sticking with me this far~ I have already wrote this chapter the day after I posted chapter 14 because I too wanted to know what was going to happen- But I am happy with how this turned out!